• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Year Pt. 04

A New Year Pt. 04

123

Chapter 10: Orgy.

I have no idea how long it was until the van stopped. The assorted tracks of females moaning blurred into each other, and I wasn't able to fully pay attention to what was happening.

Eventually, the van came to a stop, and Donna once again got into the back. Instead of releasing me, however, she merely sat on my chest and grabbed the MP3 player. She wore a wicked grin as she stopped the "music" I'd been listening to.

Much to my surprise, Donna reached down and removed my gag, although with the headphones on, talking seemed pointless. She then flipped her latex skirt up over my face. I felt her hand push down over my nose, and as I opened my mouth wide to breathe, she positioned her pussy on it and sat down.

She released my nose then and slid the skirt back, so that she was looking in my eyes.

All of a sudden, I heard Donna's voice coming through the headphones. She'd recorded a track just for this?

"Sweetie, remember when I said that I had a fantasy I'd been dreaming about for years? Well, I've had guys lick my boots before, and I've certainly had guys eat me out. So those weren't exactly fantasies, where they?"

Even though there was a pause, I couldn't answer. I suspected that her previous experiences hadn't been quite as bondage-heavy -- even at twice Randi's age, Donna seemed more innocent -- but I was more concerned with what she had in mind now.

"Jane said that you'd also drank her pee. That's one of my longest-held fantasies."

I wanted to protest, since yesterday, I'd at least had a sponge gag to control the flow. Here, I had Donna already sitting on my mouth. There was nothing I could do.

I felt Donna's thighs contract, and a steady steam of piss hit me. After a few seconds, my mouth was nearly full, and Donna lifted herself slightly and again pinched the latex skirt over my nose, allowing -- forcing -- me to swallow and then to open my mouth again.

She repeated the process six times. Throughout, I wondered at the irony that even though I had this gorgeous woman sitting with her vagina on my mouth and peeing into me, I still couldn't see her naked, thanks to the leash holding my head and the latex skirt.

Donna never took her eyes away from mine. It was clear that she was as turned on by the look in my eyes as anything else.

When Donna finally let up, she placed her vagina over my mouth one last time and played another track on the MP3 player. "Now lick me clean!"

I suspected I had her shaved pussy clean in only a few seconds, but not surprisingly, she had me lick until she'd had another orgasm.

She then slid off, removed the headphones, and unattached the hooks at my leash and heels. Of course, with the full bondage ensemble, I was still basically stuck.

I heard the door open, and three pairs of hands helped pull me out of the van. We were in yet another house garage. It took me a second to get my bearings, but I remembered that Jane had been street parking before. Where were we?

"I know what you're wondering," Jane said. "I do have a garage, but if I'd pulled in here on the first night, you might have gotten a bit suspicious."

I looked around, and aside from the washer and drier and the usual utility shelves one would expect in a garage, there was also what appeared to be some sort of modified stockade device, as well as a cage and a few other items. Even before the knowledge I'd gained over the last few days, I'd have realized that something was up if I'd seen those.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'm not planning on using anything here. Yet." All three of them were grinning.

"Now, let's see what you look like." Jane walked around me, examining everything Donna and Randi had done. She squeezed the hobble skirt over my cock, oohing when the girls explained the layers of Spanx they'd put over my cock to restrain it. She swatted my ass when they mentioned the dildo, sending a jolt through my body.

She finished looking over me and said, "I love the heels you chose." She looked me in the eye when she said so, and seemed to be waiting for a response.

"I didn't exactly choose them, Jane."

"Don't be silly! I've been watching you for months, remember? You always would steal glances at my feet. I thought it was a foot fetish at first, but you didn't seem to care if I wore sneakers or mary janes. So I played around a bit. You seemed to get more distracted when I was wearing higher heels. And you nearly walked into a wall on the day I wore platforms! "So tell me again that this is what you wanted!"

She had me. Of course, it wasn't what I'd wanted at all, but I did find her attractive when she wore these heels.

"I wanted these shoes."

"Good boy. Now open your mouth."

I knew that there was no point in resisting. She put a bit in my mouth and wrapped the gag around my head. I thought the gag was small at first, but then she started pumping it, and I realized that it was inflatable. After three or four pumps, my mouth was pretty full.

"This is your punishment. Not just for disagreeing with me, but for forgetting to call me by my proper title."

Crap! I'd forgotten to call her "my queen."

"Now apologize."

I tried to say, "I'm sorry, my queen." It came out more like, "I auugy y een."

"I could almost understand that." She gave one more pump, filling my mouth entirely.

The girls giggled, and Donna grabbed the leash and led me -- slowly -- inside.

They took me into the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, attaching my leash to the headboard. Jane had changed the sheets, and I was on top of a leather-topped mattress.

"Did you two take lots of pictures?"

"Oh, we got plenty," Randi said. "And lots of video, too. His entire transformation has been recorded."

"Great! And you hopefully had some fun with him, right? The girls laughed, while I could do nothing but lie face down on the bed, immobile.

"Now let's get changed for the next part, okay?" Instead of hearing them leave, I heard the sound of clothing being removed. Of course, I couldn't turn around or move to see any of the changes.

If I'd had any doubts that they were doing this to tease me, they were shattered when I saw Donna's latex cheerleader skirt thrown onto the bed past my head. This was followed by the rest of her clothing, as well as the clothing that Randi and Jane had been wearing.

After a few minutes, I felt a weight on the bed, and Jane crawled onto my back. She reached around my head and placed the familiar pair of goggles over my eyes.

"Much as I love how Randi bound you, we do have to make a few changes. Don't worry about the shoes, though; they're staying." Oh joy.

The girls stood me up and moved my cuffed hands from my thighs to my collar. They then removed the hobble skirt, although the chain on the shoes kept my legs mostly together. They next rolled down the slimming panties. Horny as I was, the constant pressure of the panties and the skirt meant that I was only at about half mast, and before I had a chance to grow again, I felt my cock and balls again sealed in a pouch.

I was leaned over something -- a chair back, I'd guess -- and felt the dildo slowly removed from my ass. The ladies followed this by sliding a new pair of panties onto me. The final steps involved removing my sweater (unlocking my wrist cuffs first, of course), and then wrapping what felt like a tube top around me.

They had me stand up, and then removed both the goggles and the horrible inflatable gag.

The sight that greeted me was the mirror, and not a whole lot had changed. The top was a tight leather tube top, which hugged the fake breasts well and made them seem real. The panties were black, of course, and were crotchless, allowing my cock-pouch to show through.

But when Jane turned me around, I was blown away. All three ladies were wearing matching leather dresses, which hugged their hips, showed a nice amount of cleavage, and ended inches shy of their knees. They also had black stockings, and amazing black buckled knee-high platform boots, all with sharp heels. Other than lipstick in varying shapes of red, that was it. Simple, and gorgeous.

Jane grinned. "You like what you see?"

How could I not? "Yes, my queen."

Jane smiled. I'd passed that test, at least.

"Wouldn't you like to have sex with all three of us at the same time?"

I knew the question was a trap. But even if I'd had a choice, I'm not sure I could have given a different answer. Randi, short, plump, and more experienced at a barely legal age than I was a decade later, had a propensity for cruelty that worried me. Jane, my crush of so long, was utterly devious. And Donna, at least ten years older than me, seemed to view playing with me as a new, liberating experience. But the thought of being with all of them still got me excited.

"Yes, my queen."

They all smiled. "Of course you do. Get on the bed and kneel!"

It was tough with my heels and my hands bound, but I managed it.

"No, move over a few inches." I figured that Jane was messing with me, but I did so. It's tough to shift without putting your hands on the mattress!

When they felt I was in the right place, Randi and Donna got on each side of me and wrapped a pair of straps around my shins, right below my knees. I felt a click, and realized that they'd somehow attached my knees to the bed.

Jane grinned. "One of the great things about leather, sweetie, is that it's easy to put hooks and eyeholes into it."

They followed this up by attaching a chain to the back of my panties -- where I guess another hook had been added -- and to the headboard. Randi then hopped off the bed, grabbed the leash, and threaded it through a hole in the mattress. With a grin, she started pulling on the leash, and thus pulled my head and upper body down. Since my waist was stuck facing straight up, I didn't have much room to move, and soon found myself in the classic doggie-style position as Randi secured my collar to the mattress at the edge of the bed. Once my head was locked into place, they removed the chain from my waist, but in the position I was in, I couldn't move.

Things got even stranger next. Jane pulled a small leather ottoman about a foot in front of me, took my left hand, and secured the cuff to a stud on the ottoman. She repeated this with my right hand, but added an extra twist. She took a condom and slipped it over both my index and middle fingers. She then slipped three more over them, wrapping a rubber band at the base to keep them tight. A little flesh-colored adhesive tape held my other fingers shut.

The ladies stepped back to admire their handiwork while Jane took a few more pictures.

"You know what the best thing about this is, sweetie? Every single one of those clips and buckles is hidden out of sight. Of course, we still have one thing to hide."

With that, Donna kneeled on the ottoman, the skirt falling over my hands. She reached under and guided my double finger into her. She was wet enough that I glided right in, as she gasped.

Randi stepped between my arms. I wasn't surprised in the least that when she lifted her skirt, she was wearing what appeared to be the same panty/strap-on combo she'd used earlier. "I bet you missed this," she said as she slid into my mouth. I didn't in the least, but couldn't so anything about it.

Finally, I heard Jane get up behind me. I wasn't surprised to discover that my panties had a hole in the ass for easy access. I felt the lubed tip of whatever strap-on Jane was wearing brush against my hole.

"Oh, honey, I forgot to tell you what Donna wrote on your ass. It says, "fuck me here, and has arrows pointing right to your asshole. Isn't that cute?" With that, she slid into me, using a phallus that was certainly bigger than the one they'd taken out not that long ago.

For the next hour, I was their fucktoy, as they pumped my mouth and ass, and rode my fingers. They would occasionally switch positions, with all of them getting a turn at each "station," Fortunately, Jane switched to a different dildo when she pumped my mouth ("because you've been so good," she told me), but it was still humiliating and extended. I'd swear that the dildos got bigger with each woman.

The two older ladies eventually tired out (well after I did), but Randi, who'd been taking a turn reaming my ass, wanted to try one more thing, and Jane agreed to help.

Randi stood out of her panties, leaving the dildo stuck in my ass. She then wanted around to her initial position in front of me, turned around, and knelt over the ottoman. This placed her gorgeous leather-covered ass just inches from my face.

Jane sat next to me, her leather-clad body brushing against mine.

"Randi wanted to give you a special treat, so since you've been so good, we figure you've earned the right to see her ass." Randi lifted her skirt, and there was, indeed, a nearly-perfect ass!

"Tell her what you think of it," Jane whispered in my ear.

"It's an amazing ass." I wasn't lying.

Randi giggled. It was exactly the sort of giggle I might have expected from a girl her age flirting at a party, but in her case, I knew she had something planned.

Sure enough, she slid the ottoman backwards, pushing her ass towards my face. At the same time, Jane held my head straight and guided my lips right to Randi's asshole. "You know what to do," Jane said. Given no choice, I went to work.

I soon felt hands at my collar, and realized that Jane had clipped my collar to Randi's thighs and removed the clips from the bed. I was trapped licking her asshole until they freed me, with my nose pressed against the top of cheeks my only source of air.

Periodically, Jane or Donna would push against my head, making sure that my tongue was deep inside of Randi. After three loud orgasms, Randi finally decided she'd had enough, and I was released.

Jane undid most of my restraints, leaving only my head in place. The others got their clothes, and also picked up a bunch of mini-video cams. "We should have lots of fun editing these, " Randi said. Jane hugged each of them goodbye, and each leaned down to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'd kiss you on the lips, but I know where your mouth has been," Randi giggled.

"Thanks, sweetie," Donna said. "Come into the salon anytime you need a touch-up."

Once Jane walked them out, she came back in and sat on the bed.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up."

Chapter 11 -- Take a breath.

The routine this time wasn't too different from the last few times. I was once again led into the bathroom, chained and showered. Jane spared me the analingus this time, though, and when I was clean (and still naked), she led me back into the bedroom, where she tied me down again.

"I need to run a few more errands, and I'm pretty sure you're worn out. Why don't you take a nap? This should give you some sweet dreams." With that, she slid a pair of panties over my head, with the crotch landing right over my nose. As she walked out, I tried to think about where my situation was headed, but Jane had been right; I was just exhausted, and even with her intoxicating smell in my nostrils, I fell asleep in minutes.

I woke up to the sound of the door slamming later. I had no idea how long had passed, but I certainly felt refreshed. I heard Jane's heels click across the floor as she approached the room.

"I hope you had a good nap. I bought some really nifty stuff." With the panties over my head, I couldn't quite see her even as she sat down on the bed. She leaned forward and wiggled her fingers in front of my face. She's clearly had a salon treatment, and now had very sexy black fingernails.

"You like? Of course you do, silly! I do pay attention to how you react to me at the office, after all. Whenever I wear black polish, you can barely take you eyes off of me. More than usual, that is." She giggled and ran the tip of her index finger across my bottom lip.

She sat down on the bed, and I heard the sound of her heels dropping. "I also got a pedicure, of course." She stretched one shapely calf out over me and wiggled her now-black toenails in front of my face.

"Don't think I didn't notice how much you liked looking at my toes, either. Every time I'd wear open-toe shoes, you'd keep staring at my toes. And you've got some sort of attraction to weird polish colors, too. When I wore the blue polish last week, you practically walked into a wall staring at me!" It was true. And her current black pedicure was just as enticing.

"Why don't you show me how much you like it?" Jane moved her foot down to my mouth, rubbing her big toe against my lip. "Kiss my toe."

I did so, giving it a light kiss.

"Now kiss the rest of my toes!" She slid her foot along my lips until I'd kissed each digit. She the slid the big toe back to the center.

"Now, suck my toe!" She bent her foot slightly and slid the toe over my lip and into my mouth. I licked it tentatively.

"No, suck it like it's a tiny little cock!"

I did as Jane demanded, sucking and licking the toe for a few minutes. After a bit, I felt her shift the rest of her foot against my mouth, and she shoved the second and third toes into my mouth as well. I sucked and licked, but before I knew it, she'd shoved her entire front of her foot in my mouth, and was bracing her other foot against the back of my head. Jane's feet were not large, thankfully, but the entire foot was every bit as wide as some of the dildos she'd had me suck. Her toes had a slightly musty taste to them, but for the most part tasted clean.

"I told you I had plans for other gags. Using my foot's one of my favorite ones. It keeps you quiet and it keeps me entertained." Her breath was becoming ragged at this point, and I suspected she was actually going to come from my attentions. I couldn't tell if she was also masturbating while I sucked, or if it was just the toe action itself that excited her, but either way, she soon came.

She then got up and walked away for a bit. With her heels off and my eyes still somewhat obscured by the panties, I wasn't sure where she'd gone, but in a few minutes, she came back to the bed and slid the panties off my head. She also placed a curved pillow below my head. I did finally get a glimpse of what she was wearing, but was surprised to see that it was a rather conservative full-body dress.

"Disappointed, sweetie?" Jane had obviously caught my reaction.

"Of course not, My Queen." I figured that even if she saw through the lie, remembering her "title" would help.

She smiled. "Mmm. 'Queen,' indeed." She reached down and grabbed something, and fiddled with the pillow. I couldn't quite tell what she did, but I felt a soft cushion against my neck, and my collar was locked into place.

"Do you know what 'queening is, hon?"

"No, My Queen."

"Well, I'll explain it to you in a bit. But first, let me go change into something more appropriate."

She walked away, and a few minutes later, I heard heels clicking on the floor as she approached. She stopped just out of range, and with my head effectively locked into place, I couldn't see her.

"You saw me in lots of leather yesterday, but I decided to go a little more extreme today." Jane lifted her foot and showed me the sexy black leather high-heeled ankle boot she was wearing. "I'd know you liked this even without watching you at work. There's not a guy on the planet who wouldn't be turned on by these."

I could also see the bottom of what looked like leather pants, but it wasn't until Jane climbed on the bed and straddled my chest with her knees that I got to see what she was really wearing. It was a full leather bodysuit! It hugged every one of her curves, swelling at the breasts and showing off her hips perfectly.

Jane grinned through her bright red lipstick. "You like it, I'm guessing?"

"Yes, my queen." I said. She'd already glanced behind her and seen how hard I was.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Year Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds