• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Niece

The Niece

12

This story started when my niece, Ellie, came to stay over one weekend at our place. She was nineteen at that stage.

What attracted me in the last few years strongly to Ellie were her breasts. Man, they are to fucking die for. The only problem was, I have never seen them out in the open, so to speak. She likes to wear semi-exposing tops, where you can see those mounds standing proud above the top. To me it is so difficult to talk to her and look her in the eyes. I reckon a nice full C-cup, but like I said, never seen them.

Ellie has nice soft big brown eyes, dark brown hair and a very nice darkish skin. She's not skinny, a bit of puppy fat still hovers around, but she also has a very nice ass.

She would come and swim at my place, but always wears a freaking T-shirt and shorts over her bikini! I want to rip those off so that I can feast my eyes on those two treasures, but alas, that never happened.

To get back to my story, she was staying over for the weekend. I was super excited, I might be able to see her at least bra-less before she goes bed or just relaxing around the house. Friday night was a big disappointment; she watched TV with us, said goodnight and went to bed, without again coming out of the room. Oh well, I thought, the weekend is still long.

The next morning we all sort of awoke at the same time. Ellie shouted that she wanted to have a bath, my wife said not to use all the hot water, as she wanted to shower. Now is my chance, I thought! When Ellie had finished running her bath, my wife got into the shower. I heard Ellie splashing in the bath and I slowly and quietly made my way to the door and the keyhole. I put my eye to the keyhole and held my breath, is this it, I wondered. I saw Elli sitting in the bath, staring at wall. I could just make out the tops of her tits above the bath rim. "Sit up", I wished in mind. I see this much every day and I wanted more. My cock was also getting jittery. Then I saw her taking the soap and slowly started washing her arms, sliding from shoulder to wrist. As she lifted the arm closest to me, I saw more and more of her beautiful tit coming into view. My hand was already on my rigid cock, waiting for the moment of total exposure. Just then my wife called for a towel from the shower. FUCK, I thought, am I ever going to see my fantasy come true. So the Saturday passed without any of my dreams coming true.

That evening we all said our goodnights and retired to bed. Ellie said that she has to run an errand early in the morning and I told her not to wake us, being Sunday, and all. After my wife and I had finished all the small talk about the day's events, we kissed each other goodnight and she turned around so that we could spoon nicely. I love this position to go sleep in, feeling her lovely bum against my crotch and me holding one of her lovely full D-cup breasts. I had other ideas though. I softly started kissing her neck from behind and worked my way up to her ear-lobe. She loves this and I heard her satisfied sigh. I then went back to her neck and started to gently bite her on top of her shoulder. I continued kissing and nibbling her neck, shoulder and ear. She started squirming and her hand found its way into my boxers, where my cock was already hard. She slowly started moving her hand up and down my shaft, then she brought het hand down to my balls and started caressing them and lightly ran her nail across them. This always makes me squirm. She brought her hand up to my mouth and stuck two fingers in my mouth, which I sucked gently. She then put them in her mouth and made her hand nice and wet with spit. Next thing, her hand was back on my cock, this time lubricated and she slid it easily up and down, also playing with her nail underneath my throbbing cock head. I pushed my hips forward, looking for someplace to put my raging hard-on.

My hand that was cupping her breast was also active, rubbing and pinching her nipple until it stuck out like a jelly-tot. I then flicked the nipple with my finger, this made her make more noises and pushing her behind hard onto my cock. I wet my fingers in her mouth and went back to the erect nipple, all the nibbling her neck. Eventually she couldn't stand it anymore and turned onto her back. This gave my mouth the opportunity to explore both tits with my wet lips and tongue. She especially likes them to sucked into my mouth and then softly bitten. I sucked the as much of her large areola into my mouth and flicked and licked her nipple with my tongue. I could feel that she was getting very turned on and started lifting hips up. Leaving my mouth to do its work north, my hand started the journey south, slowly rubbing all the across her belly, lingering for a bit at her belly button and then continuing further down. My wife is clean shaven and I could feel the soft skin of her mons. I didn't hit the jam pot directly, instead veered off and started caressing the inside of her thighs. She tried to move her hips so that her already wet pussy could get touched, but I kept well clear of those soft, wet lips. Her hand that was gently stroking my cock, was now gripping it harder and she tried to pull it across to her pussy. I let my fingers just touch her pussy lips as I was caressing her thigh, this caused her to lift her hips even more and pull my cock even harder. I had to change tactics, or she would pull the poor thing right off.

I started moving my mouth down her tummy and in doing so, rescued my cock from her death grip. I slowly kissed my way down her body until I got to her shaved pussy, I could smell her sex and wanted to dive right in, but decided to make her suffer a bit for calling me this morning when I was on the verge of seeing my fantasy titties. I started kissing around her pussy, just giving her lips a flick with my tongue every now and again. I went further down and started licking from just above her ass. As I got to her pussy lips, I slowly separated them with my tongue and then pushed it into her. My nose was nudging on her clit and she started humping my face. I then moved my tongue up and replaced it with one finger. With the flat of my tongue, I licked across her erect clit. She pushed hard up against my mouth. I then used the tip of my tongue to gently flick her clit up and down. I inserted another finger and started finger fucking her while licking her clit. I could sense that she was getting close to cumming and looked up. Her eyes were closed and she was pinching hard on her nipples. All the while moving her hips up and down in rhythm with my tongue and fingers. She was also starting to moan loader and loader. I was wondering if Ellie could hear us, as she was sleeping in the room right next door. All of a sudden she shouted: "I'm cummminggggg!!" and grabbed my head and pushed it hard onto her cunt. I could feel her pussy walls squeezing my fingers and then the contractions as she came. Her love juice started running out from between her pussy lips and before long, my whole hand was covered. I just kept the flat of tongue on her clit as she was grinding onto it. Before the last spasms subsided, I crawled up and positioned my throbbing cock at the entrance of her wet cunt. With on shove, I was all the way in. She opened her eyes wide and lifted her hips to meet my thrust. I stayed like that, enjoying the feeling of her cunt contracting and relaxing as the last of her orgasm spasms finished.

Now I slowly started moving my cock out of her pussy until only the head remained between her wet lips. With my hand I moved my cock head up and against her, still sensitive clit. This made her thrust up against my cock. I then re-entered her dripping cunt, enjoying the feeling of her cunt juice all around my cock. With her pussy muscles she was squeezing and relaxing on my cock and I knew that I wouldn't last long, so I just started hammering her cunt with my cock. She moved her hips up and down to meet my thrusts. I could feel my orgasm building and then with one last hard shove, I started squirting. Burst after burst of hot cum shot out of my cock, drenching her, with her pussy milking it all the way. I then collapsed on top of her and we both lay there, breathing hard. Again I wondered if Ellie noticed.

I was sure I heard noises coming from her room as I walked past to get a glass of water afterwards. I had no opportunity to stop and listen, as my wife would have become suspicious.

Early the next morning, I awoke with Ellie leaving the house and thought that we wouldn't see her until lunch time. I was just dozing off again when I heard her return. I wondered if she forgot something, or what. I pretended to be asleep still when she walked past and glanced into our room. The next thing I saw her walking out of her room towards the bathroom, with a towel around her. Then I heard the water running, she was running a bath! I couldn't believe my luck, with my wife still gently snoring next to me, I started to get out of bed. The next thing, the bathroom door opened, I just collapsed back into bed and resumed my pretend sleep. Through my squinting eyes, I saw Ellie come out of the bathroom again, still wrapped in the towel. Again she glanced into our room and then went to hers. Not long after, she emerged with a shampoo bottle in her hand, she obviously forgot to take that in the first place. My heart was beating fairly hard, first from the excitement and then the near miss.

This time I waited until I could hear splashing in the bath before I made my move. As I sneaked towards the bathroom door, all sorts of thoughts were running through my head, what if she had the key vertical, blocking my view, what if she hung the towel over the keyhole? I held my breath as I bent down towards the keyhole, a quick peek towards our own room to make sure the missus was still sleeping and that she wouldn't be able to see me from this angle. All secure!

I bent down and put my eye to the keyhole. There she was, my ultimate fantasy lying in the bath. I could see her head resting on the edge of the bath on a rolled up towel, eyes closed. I could see the top of her shoulders and just the top part of her lovely breasts. I realised that I was holding my breath and slowly started breathing again. I hoped she wouldn't stay like that too long, my back would not take this stance for long.

Then I saw her putting her arms on the sides of the bath and rise up. Still my view of the hills of pleasure was hidden, damn! As she took the soap and slowly started washing herself, I got glimpses of the breast nearest to me, but that was not enough to satisfy my long lust for a view. Then she got onto her knees and there they were, in all their glory! Two of the most beautiful tits I have ever seen. Sloping nicely from her chest, standing proud. Each had an areola, the size of the bottom of a coke can and ending in the sweetest looking nipples, quite big for such a young girl, I thought. As she soaped them, I could see her nipples growing erect. She seemed to be spending a lot of time washing them, rubbing over them with her palms and then softly pinching each one. My breath was going faster and my cock was rearing against my boxers.

Then she lay back again, but this time only hand went out of sight into the bath, while the other was still rubbing soap over her tits. I saw her eyes closing and her mouth opening slightly. From my view point I could see that she was playing with herself and loving it. Her nipples stood up and she was pinching them harder, the colour had changed to a deep red. All of a sudden, her hips started lifting and I could see her wrist moving violently up and down, as she was give herself a good rubbing. I was getting so excited that I forgot to keep my breathing quiet and was vigorously rubbing my rock hard cock through my boxers. Suddenly I lost my balance and nearly fell against the door. Her head whipped in my direction and I ducked away. After a few seconds I peeped through again and saw that she was lying down again, but was that a smile I saw on her lips?

Then she got up in the bath and reached for her razor. She then sat on the edge of the bath, facing me. For the first time I could see the top of her pussy, but her legs were together, so I could not see the honeypot itself. She proceeded to lather her legs and slowly started shaving. I could not see any pussy, as her head and arms got in the way. At least I had an unimpeded view of her gorgeous tits hanging down, the nipples still standing up. Then she opened her legs and I could see that she was going to shave her pussy, my cock was nearly doing somersaults when I saw her beautiful teenage pussy. The lips were not protruding and seemed to just sit there, waiting for a mouth and cock. She took her time shaving above her pussy and then started down by lips themselves. By this time I was breathing like a marathon runner and wanking furiously on my cock. The next thing, she looked up, directly at the door and smiled. She then leisurely rinsed all around her pussy and tummy. Then she slowly started rubbing between her pussy lips, stopping just to lick her finger and then rubbing again. With her one finger she opened her lips and started pushing the finger inside her pussy, up to the first knuckle, while she used her thumb to flick over her clit. I could see that this was extremely pleasurable for her as she nearly slid off the side of the bath. I was just about banging my head against the door from my own movements. When I looked again, she was showing come here with her pussy juice coated finger. She knew I was there, all along!!

At first I wanted to bolt back to my bed and pretend to be asleep, but my cock wouldn't let my legs move. My hand was reaching for the door handle, as if it had a mind of its own. I pulled the handle and was very surprised to find the door unlocked. I opened the door and there I was, still bending over, cock in the hand inside my boxers, looking at her with my mouth open and panting like a dog. She just about burst out laughing, then remembered my wife and indicated that I must come in and close the door.

"What's wrong with your boxers?", she laughingly whispered. Before I could reply, she told me that heard us the night before and stayed in her bed with great difficulty. "Drop those pants, so that I can see what made my aunt scream like that." I didn't need a second invitation and struggled to pull my boxers over my raging hard-on. "Ah, there's the culprit", she smiled and took my cock in her hand, I saw her licking lips to moisten them. She then softly started kissing my cock-head and using the tip of her tongue on my piss-hole. Her other hand found my balls and was gently massaging them. All I could do was to put my head back and close my eyes. I was in fucking heaven. Slowly she started licking around the head and then onto the sensitive part at the bottom of the head. With her free hand she was slowly wanking me. I never saw my cock grow this hard. She licked and kissed her way all the way down the bottom of my shaft until she reached my balls. She sucked the one shaven ball into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. Then she did the same to the other one. I had somewhat recovered by then and was leaning over, getting my first feel of those heavenly tits. They felt heavy, but firm in my hands. I rubbed my way over to her erect nipples and started playing with them, gently squeezing and pulling. Her mouth was making humming noises on my balls when I did that. She had now opened her mouth wide enough to accommodate both my balls and she was sucking on them, humming as I played with her nips. Then she made her way slowly back up to angry purple swollen cock head. With one gulp it was in her mouth and her tongue was doing crazy things all over and around it. I was holding onto her tits, as my legs wanted to give way from pleasure. Inch by inch I could feel my cock being swallowed into her luscious mouth. My hands had by now moved from her lovely tits to the back of her head and I started to face-fuck her slowly. Surprisingly she took all of the cock into her mouth with ease. "This girl has had practice", I thought. I could feel my nuts starting to tighten up and she felt it too, as she started moving her mouth faster over my cock. I couldn't hold back anymore and with one mighty heave slammed my cock all the way into mouth, she started sucking furiously and then I started cumming. I was coating the back of her throut with a stream of cock-juice. She bravely tried to swallow, but eventually some it leaked out and started dripping onto her tits. She continued sucking until my final spasm finished. As she dropped my cock out of mouth, she looked up and smiled. I could see a trail of cum from her lips to her chin, onto her tits. I picked her up by her arm pits and started kissing her tits, licking all the spilt cum from them. I then kissed her mouth and our tongues shared to cum between them.

I now had my hands back on her tits and continued playing with her sensitive nipples. With my one hand I started the journey south, stopping off at the belly-button for a rest and feeling around. I then moved down further until I could touch her smooth, freshly shaved mound. I pointed my fingers down and ventured onto her pussy lips. They were already wet and swollen. I rubbed around the outside for a while and then put my one finger at the bottom of her slit and slowly brought it up, opening her lips as I did so. I could feel that the inside of her pussy was very wet and ready, so I slowly started entering her. I started to gently finger-fuck her and then added another finger. I pushed both my fingers all the way up her pussy and she was just about hanging on them as her knees gave in. With my thumb I was rubbing her red cherry and she started panting real hard and we broke the kiss.

I moved my lips from hers and kissed her earlobe, gently sucking it into my mouth and playing with it using my tongue. I then moved down and kissed her in the nape of her neck. She thrusted her chest out and moved my lips down over her shoulders towards her left nipple. I slowly licked around the areola and then sucked the nipple into my mouth. I grabbed it gently with my teeth and pulled, this made her squirm even more on my fingers and I could feel that she was trying to pull them further into her pussy. I doubled my movements in her wet pussy and bit a harder on her nipple. I then moved to the other breast and did the same with that nipple. My fingers were getting soaked by her pussy juice and I realised that I have to taste that pussy.

I sat her down on the edge of the bath and knelt between her legs. I saw her engorged pussy lips were actually opening, waiting for my cock. I had other ideas and started kissing her just on the outside of her pussy lips, she tried to move forward to get her pussy into more contact, but I pulled away. I repeated this a few times and then without warning, I clamped my lips over her pussy lips and shoved my tongue into that wet cunt. She nearly fell off the edge, but managed to stay on. I was tongue-fucking her, while my one hand was roaming around the bottom of her ass. She moved forward and opened her legs even more. Now I started playing with her ass, I moved my mouth just enough to get middle finger in and lubricated. I then slowly started pushing my finger into her asshole. First just up to the first knuckle, moving in and out until she started relaxing and then I pushed deeper. Eventually my whole finger was embedded in her brown starfish. I then moved my tongue from between her pussy lips up to her clit, which was sticking up like a miniature cock. I first flicked it with my tongue a few times and then sucked it into my mouth, giving her a clit blow-job. I moved my finger from her ass into her cunt and then added another finger. I had to hold her hips to stop her from falling into the bath. Suddenly she pushed forward onto my mouth and I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting, squeezing my fingers as she came. Pussy juice was oozing into my hand. I kept the flat of my tongue on her clit while she was hard against it. When the contractions stopped, I pulled my fingers from her sopping wet cunt and licked them clean. I then moved up and kissed her mouth, this time we could taste both our love juices.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Niece

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds