• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Does Father's Day

Jolene Does Father's Day

My wife Jolene and I were laying out naked by the pool on Father's Day when the phone rang, waking me from a semi-intoxicated slumber. It was our friend Steve wishing me a Happy Father's Day; I wished him the same although he isn't a father. We had a little small talk while I watched Jolene rub her fine tan body down with more sun tan oil. Her body glistened in the sun, no tan lines; her erect nipples were the focus of my attention as she rubbed them between her oil slick fingers. My cock was growing and my wife knew it as she spread her legs and ran a finger down from her tits to lightly play over her pussy. As my wife's finger slid into her tight pussy Jolene looked me in the eyes and whispered "I feel like fucking, it's hot and I feel naughty."

About that time Steve was asking what we were doing and all I could think of was to tell him Jolene was giving me a special haircut, after all she is a hairstylist and it was Father's Day. Steve has been the recipient of a few of Jolene's special hair cuts and before I could say another word he said "We'll be right over" and hung up the phone. I was rubbing my cock and staring at the dead phone when Jolene asked me what happened. I explained that I told Steve that she was giving me a haircut and he said they would be right over. Jolene said she didn't want to be naked when Steve and his wife showed up and got up to go into the house to put on some clothes. I yelled at her to keep it sexy as I slipped on my trunks, a little pissed that my afternoon was going to change, and probably not for the better. We love Steve but his wife can be a real pain in the neck.

Jolene came out of the house carrying her stylist bag and I was not disappointed. My wife was wearing a very tiny light blue string bikini; her erect nipples were pressing against the thin material tightly. The bikini bottom just covered the blonde hair of her little pussy as it pressed against her puffy pussy lips. I moved a couple of chairs around and took a seat as my wife dove into the pool, swimming a few laps before emerging soaking wet, her large brown nipples clearly popping against the light blue material. The water ran down my wife's breasts, over her stomach to her neatly trimmed pussy as she walked. We figured we would take advantage of my story to Steve and taking a bottle of water from the table she began wetting my hair down. Her body still glistened in the sun from the oil and water; I was enjoying running my hand up her smooth thigh as she began cutting my hair. Her fine ass was barely covered by the small bikini as my hand roamed her swaying body. Jolene was swaying seductively to the light jazz music and neither of us heard the gate open and we were startled by seeing Steve and the largest Samoan man I have ever seen walk into the pool area.

I guess Jolene and I had both thought Steve was bringing his wife when he said "we", instead he had brought over a giant of a man who clearly was taken by the sight of my sexy wife standing behind me in a clinging wet string bikini. Steve introduced his friend Paul and said they were driving by in the neighborhood and decided to see what we were up to. Steve gave my wife a big hug and a lingering kiss as she pressed her wet body to his. Steve's shirt was wet where Jolene's wet tits pressed against him. Paul wasn't going to be denied and gave my wife a big hug as well, lifting her slightly off the ground although he did not get the kiss Steve did he did get a peck on the cheek and a playful slap on the shoulder. Paul took a seat at the table as Steve headed to the house for some beers. Jolene continued cutting my hair as I asked Paul where he knew Steve from.

Paul, watching my wife as he talked to me, said he had just started working with Steve and they were riding together. He had only known Steve for about two weeks but they were becoming good friends. As Jolene moved to my side my hand returned to her inner thigh, slowly making its way up her tan leg. My wife playfully slapped my hand away and told me to be a good boy; this got a laugh out of Paul as I started the play over again. The second time my wife slapped my hand away it was for sliding her bikini bottom up her ass, trying to cop a feel and get a view. Paul was laughing again as my wife poured water over my head, soaking me down. Steve returned with the beers and sat down to watch the show as I continued playing with my wife. As Jolene turned and stood in front of me to catch the front of my hair she smiled her sexy smile and winked. My hand moved up the back of her thighs to her firm ass, taking my time I slid her bikini bottom up her cheeks, pulling her bikini tightly into her ass as I pulled upward. Jolene's tan ass was now naked; the thin material of the bikini had disappeared, her firm ass on display to our two admiring friends

Jolene said I was done as she pushed me from the chair and turned to ask who was next. I didn't quite fall over but just about as Steve immediately took my place. Jolene said she needed to cool off and dove in the pool again as I grabbed a beer and sat next to Paul. My wife emerged from the pool, a ravishingly sexy woman, her nipples hard and pressing against the wet material as she stepped from the pool and seductively walked toward us three men. The familiar look in my wife's eyes told me she was ready for fucking. Jolene took up her scissors and stood in front of Steve, a very sexy smile on her face as she turned over her shoulder to blow me a kiss. Jolene had pulled her bikini bottoms back down into place and was standing with her legs spread on either side of Steve's as she asked him what he wanted running her free hand through his hair. Steve smiled up and said he wanted it all as his hands found the back of my wife's thighs. Jolene looked over her shoulder and asked if I would make her a white Russian, she felt like she needed a little more kick. I stood to head for the kitchen and as I passed my wife I quickly pulled the top string of her bikini top, letting it fall from her neck and exposing her fine tanned tits to Steve.

Jolene doesn't have tan lines this year and small goose bumps from the cold water covered her large golden brown breasts, her nipples erect and waiting to be sucked. I turned as I entered the kitchen to see my wife undo the string holding her top on and let it fall to the ground. It took a few minutes to mix my wife's white Russian and when I joined them on the patio Jolene had moved around behind Steve and was cutting his hair. Smiling at her very erect nipples I handed my wife her white Russian and sat back down next to Paul. As I sat down Paul was smiling a large Samoan grin and toasted to me having a sexy wife. We gulped our beer as Jolene took a long swig from her drink; leaning down to set it on a planter we had a great view of her large tits. Paul asked if everything was cool and I told him I was cool but things might heat up with my wife. The large Samoan adjusted himself in his shorts and said he was heating up as well; his grin was infectious as he looked at my wife.

My wife had made her way around Steve's head and was now standing in front of him again with her back to the two of us. Jolene's legs were spread apart as she stood between Steve's legs, her ass was tight and tan as she leaned in to cut his hair. Steve's hands had found the back of my wife's legs and as he moved them up her thighs he met no resistance. He continued upward and slipped his hands into my wife's biking bottoms, holding her ass tightly. My wife was slowly moving her hips in a circle as he removed his hands and began slowly tugging at the strings holding her biking bottom on. First the left side then the right side fell from her hips and in one very sexy move my wife stepped from her bikini bottoms, kicking them to the side as she stepped closer to Steve. He sucked her right nipple into his mouth as he leaned into my wife, his hands moving up the inside of her thighs. Jolene was pressing her tit into Steve's face as she held him by the back of his head.

Paul and I watched as Steve's hands found my wife's pussy, slowly spreading her legs apart and slipping a finger into her wet box. My cock was hard as I watched our friend slowly finger fuck my wife as he alternately sucked her tits, his finger slowly eased in and out of her fuckable pussy, covered with her juices as she moved against his hand. Paul was unsure what to do as I stood and dropped my suit to the ground, my hard cock standing straight out. I was slowly stroking my cock as I sat down, I could hear the wetness of my wife's pussy as Steve slid his finger in and out of her sweet pussy. Paul was smiling as he watched his new friend fingering my wife, her pussy rotating on Steve's hand.

Jolene playfully pushed Steve away and said he was done turning her naked body toward Paul and I. Looking directly at Paul she said it was his turn, beckoning him with her long fingers. Paul stood and as he did his hard cock pressed the material of his shorts revealing a very large bulge. My wife stepped forward and took Paul by the hand telling him to drop his shorts and join her in the pool to cool off before the haircut. Jolene stepped to the pool and dove in, swimming underwater to the other end and calling for Paul. The large Samoan stood; he must have been six foot eight tall and almost 400 pounds. He peeled off his shirt, his large muscles, his large chest, large man breasts, hell everything was large and all came into view. Paul was smiling as he tossed the shirt aside and unbuttoned his shorts. As he pulled his shorts from his hips his cock popped into view, it was fucking gigantic! Paul's cock must have been ten inches long but what was amazing was how thick his cock was. I am sure Paul's cock was thicker than my wife's wrist and as he walked toward the pool he took it in both hands, smiling that large Samoan smile.

By this time my wife had crossed the pool and met Paul at the steps as she once again emerged, dripping water from her hair, over her tits and down her stomach and over her pussy. Jolene pushed on Paul's chest moving him backward toward the chair until he almost fell backward into it. My wife stood in front of Paul and asked him what he wanted, moving closer to him and reaching forward toward his hard cock. The Samoan beat her to the punch and while still sitting picked her up by her hips and placed her on his lap, his hard cock pressing against her pussy. My wife trying to lower herself onto his long hard cock but he wouldn't let it in her pussy as he held her ass in each of his big hands. Paul raised my wife up and took one nipple then the other into his mouth, sucking and biting each and then the other. His hands never moving from her ass he handled her like a doll. Paul's cock was working its way into my wife's wet pussy each time he picked her up and then sat her down again. Jolene's slick pussy was squirming on his cock as he released her ass and pushing her hips he slid her down on his shaft.

Steve and I watched as his large Samoan friend buried his long cock in my wife's pussy, her pussy stretched and filled. Paul had my wife by he hips but he didn't have to do much as my wife began fucking his shaft, moving herself up and down on his cock. Paul was fucking my wife, fucking her wet pussy, pressing her down with each stroke. Paul slid one large hand around Jolene and began pressing a finger against her asshole, slowly slipping his long brown finger into her. Jolene was fucking Paul like a mad woman; her nails were raking his chest as she clenched his skin. Paul let loose of her ass as he grabbed her by the hips and violently fucked her pussy with long deep strokes, his cock buried in my wife's pussy. Paul's legs stiffened, Jolene was screaming but nothing made sense as he began pumping his cum into my wife's well fucked pussy. My wife was grinding on his cock, her ass moving in circles as she wanted all he had to give her. I couldn't believe my wife was riding the length of this big man's cock although I could see it buried in her as I stroked myself.

Standing up Paul held my wife by her ass as he carried her over to the table where I sat with Steve. Paul set my wife down on the table and gently pushed her back as he slid his half hard cock from her pussy. Jolene's pussy was spread wide, covered with cum, oozing the spunk from the big man and his cock. The next move surprised me as Paul slid to his knees and began lapping at my wife's juicy cum covered pussy. He held her tightly by the hips as he licked and sucked her pussy, nibbling on her clit, then sucking it into his mouth. Steve and I sat at either side watching as Paul consumed Jolene's pussy, I was stroking my cock and I am sure Steve was stroking his. My wife began writhing on the table as Steve and I began sucking her nipples while Paul continued eating her pussy, sliding one of his large fingers into her freshly fucked hole. That's what it took and Jolene erupted in another orgasm, pulling Paul to her pussy by his long dark hair, her fingers locked in the large Samoans long hair.

When my wife released Paul's head his large smiling Samoan face rose above her pussy, his tongue lightly tracing his way up her pussy lips and over her belly. Jolene was breathing hard, her body sweaty and shiny in the hot sun as the Samoan helped her to a sitting position. My wife sat with her legs spread at the edge of the table, her breasts still moving as she caught her breath, her head back, smiling her own smile. Jolene slipped from the table and slowly walked to the pool, taking each step one at a time she eased into the pool until her fine body was covered with cool water. Paul followed Jolene into the pool to cool off; I went to get more beers as Steve sat at the table watching my wife swim. The first drink I brought out was a white Russian for my wife, handing it to her she commented on my hard dick and how much I must be enjoying my naughty wife. I told her I was having a great time and the naughtier the wife the better as I went for the beers.

When I returned from the house with the beers Steve was sitting on the edge of the pool, my wife had his cock in her mouth as she stood half out of the water, sucking and licking his shaft. Paul had moved to a chair near the pool and was stroking his cock while watching my wife give Steve a blow job. Jolene looked up to see Paul's cock getting hard again, her mouth was on Steve's cock but her eyes were on Paul's. My wife asked for a towel as she backed off from Steve's cock and stepped from the pool. Standing naked in the sun waiting for her towel she turned to Paul "Hey big man would you like to fuck again?" her legs were spread, her hands sliding from her hips to her little pussy. I handed her a towel as she told me she wanted to fuck some more, stroking my cock, telling me she was going to be a very naughty wife.

Jolene dropped the towel on the patio, turned and headed toward the French doors to the bedroom. We took the hint and the three of us followed my wife into the bedroom where she had just pulled the sheets down and was laying across the bed. "First I am going to suck Steve's cock; I want to taste his cum as I suck him off. Bernie, I want you to sit in our favorite chair and watch your slutty little wife."

Steve moved to the bed and as my wife got on her knees he slid underneath her so his cock was at her face, his face at her pussy. Taking Steve's hard cock in her small hands she turned to the large Samoan who was still standing at the end of the bed, admiring my naked wife while stroking his cock. "Paul dear, would you come over here and fuck me while I suck off your friend? I think my husband wants to watch me get fucked."

Paul moved onto the bed behind Jolene, taking his large cock in his hands and rubbing it against my wife's slick pussy. Steve was a little surprised to have Paul's cock over his face; Paul's nuts were dangling above Steve's forehead. I sat in our favorite voyeur chair stroking my cock as the large Samoan eased himself into my wife, his cock moving in and out while her pussy adjusted to its size. The further Paul slid his cock into my wife the more she sucked Steve's cock, her voice muffled as she took in more cock. Jolene's large tits were swaying beneath her as Paul assaulted her pussy, not holding back as he shoved his cock into her, long deep strokes, not in a hurry, taking his time to enjoy fucking my wife. As the strokes became harder it was obvious he was going to fill her pussy with cum and as he grabbed her hips and forcefully pulled her back against his cock he began pumping into my wife. Jolene came up for air as she started cumming and as she lowered her mouth toward Steve's cock she was met with ropes of his cum, splattering her face before she could get his cock back in her mouth. My wife cleaned Steve's cock as Paul was grinding himself into her hot pussy.

As Paul slipped his large cock from Jolene's used pussy their mixed cum fell on Steve's face. I had never seen Steve eat a creampie before but the moment was now as he started licking at my wife's swollen pussy. I watched as my friend sucked her pussy clean, his tongue moving around her red pussy lips before sucking her clit coaxing another small orgasm out of her as she sucked on his soft cock and balls. Paul moved to the chair as I moved to the end of the bed, taking in my well fucked wife with our friend still under her licking her pussy. Steve's cock was hard again and he said he wanted to fuck, Jolene smiled, turned and moved onto his cock. It slid in her used pussy easily as he reached up and began fondling her breasts. Moving up on the bed behind my wife I slid a finger into her pussy then up to her tight little ass.

Jolene knew what was next as I began probing her ass with my cock; she bent over and began kissing Steve as my cock slid into her. As the three of us fucked I could feel Steve in my wife's pussy, my cock in her ass, grinding into her with long slow movements, matching the way Steve was fucking her. The pace picked up as we got the rhythm of fucking, we were moving as one as my wife began panting and yelling "Oh fuck" over and over again. As my wife came on our friend's cock I erupted in her ass, grinding deep, filling her with my cum. Steve was right there as well, cumming in my wife's pussy as I backed out of her ass. Jolene collapsed on Steve's chest before rolling off him and laying spread legged on the bed, cum oozing from her ass and pussy.

"Bernie, I am going to take a little nap right now. When I wake up I expect you will clean me up, and be ready to fuck again." My wife pulled the sheet over her naked body as she said goodbye to our two friends, thanking them for a great afternoon. Steve and Paul kissed my wife goodbye before we left the bedroom, giving my wife time she wanted to sleep and recover.

The three of us sat in the back yard discussing fucking my wife and having a final beer before calling it an afternoon. Paul was gracious and smiling his giant Samoan smile as he told me that if we ever needed anything to give him a call and that fucking my wife was unbelievable. Paul went on to say that his current girlfriend, in her twenties, had a lot to learn about fucking, anytime we wanted to party he was available and could probably bring another Samoan friend along as well. I told him that was something we could consider, Jolene surprises me every day. We called it an afternoon as our two friends left through the gate they came in through.

Returning to the bedroom I stood and watched my freshly fucked wife sleeping contentedly. It was hard to believe that this peaceful sleeping beautiful wife could be such a naughty fun loving slut when she wanted to be. My cock began getting hard thinking of what we had just done and what might occur in the future...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Does Father's Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 595 milliseconds