• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Neighborly Bet

A Neighborly Bet

123

"You want me to do WHAT?" I asked, perhaps a little too loudly. "Are you nuts?"

My neighbor, Joe, and I were sitting alone at a table at another neighbors' party, having a beer, when he had proposed his idea to me.

Joe and his wife, Christi, lived next door to me, along with their three kids. They were both about ten years younger than me, and moved in less than a year after I did, which was right after my divorce. They were high school sweethearts and had been together ever since.

I wouldn't say that Joe and I were friends. To be honest, if we weren't neighbors, I doubt that we would have given each other the time of day in passing, but since we were, it was much easier being friendly.

I often wondered what Christi saw in Joe. She was tall and lean, and very good looking, while he made no secret of the fact that he'd rather be out fishing, or hanging with his friends, than stay at home with her and his kids. Whatever it was, it seemed to work for them.

He tried to talk softly, noticing the other people looking over at us.

"You heard me," he replied. "And no, I'm not crazy."

'You want me to seduce your wife?" I asked. "First, she's your WIFE! Second, Christi doesn't even like me that much!"

"You'd be surprised," he told me. "I overheard her telling her sister that if she thinks that you're the hottest man on our block, and if she had a choice, she'd do you in a heartbeat."

"And, she said that the best part was that you're single," he continued.

"How in the hell does something like that even come up?" I asked.

"Her sister's divorce just became final, and she was asking Christi if there were any good men around the neighborhood," Joe said.

"Ok, so maybe she wants to set me up with her sister," I reasoned.

"Did you hear what I said?" he asked. "She said that SHE would do you in a heartbeat!"

"Yeah, but...she's YOUR WIFE," I repeated. "And besides, I think the most important words there are 'WOULD do'. What makes you think that she'd actually do it?"

"You've just got to trust me," he answered. "We've been together almost twenty years. I know her well enough."

"You're crazy," I told him. "Even IF I were to try, and she shot me down, she'd hate me. And we have to live next to each other! That's a hell of a risk!"

"Trust me. She's not going to shoot you down," he said.

Just as he said that, Christi walked up to our table and sat down with us.

"Hi Kurt," she said sweetly. "What does he want you to do?"

"Kurt was just telling me that he's going to a wedding next month, and that he's going alone," Joe replied, before I could say anything.

"I told him that he should ask you to go as his 'date', since that's when I'm going on my fishing trip, and you'll be home alone," he continued.

"Why are you going alone?" Christi asked me.

"Are you going to try to pick up a bridesmaid?" she teased.

"I don't think so," I laughed. "The bride and groom aren't even half my age."

"So?" she replied quickly. "I bet some hot young thing would just love a chance to be with an older man like you."

"Again, I don't think so," I said. "I have no interest in someone that young. Besides, a girl that young would probably kill me!"

"Well, I'd be happy to go, IF you wanted to ask," she said, as she got up. "Do either of you want another beer?"

Joe and I both said that we would, and Christi walked off to the bar area.

"See what I'm telling you?" Joe asked quietly. "Did you hear what she said?"

"Ok," I replied, slightly less skeptical, "One hundred bucks says that she not only won't sleep with me, but another hundred says she gets pissed off and won't talk to me again."

"You're on," he quickly replied. "But you have to give it your best effort."

"Of course," I said, and we shook hands on the bet.

A minute later, Christi returned to the table and brought us our drinks.

"Ok, Christi, would you like to go to the wedding with me?" I asked. "There's no reason for both of us to be alone that night."

"Really?" she replied, beaming. "I'd love to go! What day is it?"

When I told her the date, she laughed. "Perfect!" she said. "That's the day after Joe leaves. I'll have all day to get ready!"

"Joe, that means that I've got to do some serious shopping," she told him. "I don't have a nice dress to wear anymore, and I'm going to need shoes, and everything else to go with it!"

Joe's jaw dropped slightly at hearing about her shopping needs, and I quickly interjected.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "Since you're doing this for me, I'll take you shopping, and I'll pay for everything."

"You don't have to do that," Christi replied. "Joe's spending all of that money on his trip, he can spend a little on me."

"Ok," I responded, then I'll buy you the dress and the shoes, and Joe can pay for the 'everything else to go with it.' How does that sound? That way, I'm not paying for a married woman's sexy under things."

"Ok, sexy under things! That sounds good to me," she agreed, giggling.

"Oh, and I'm not paying for a baby-sitter," I told them.

"That's not a problem. The kids are going on their own little vacation with her parents," Joe said, with a smile.

"Yep. I'm going to be home, all by myself, for that whole week," Christi added.

"Ok, then," I said, smiling. "Just let me know when you want to go shopping."

"I will!" Christi replied, and then got up from the table to go talk to another neighbor.

"Ok, now, if, and when, she shoots me down, you're paying for the things that I buy, too," I told Joe.

"Ok, but you're not going to get shot down," he said. "Trust me on this one."

A couple of weeks later, Christi was at my door, and we arranged to go shopping that weekend.

When she came over that day, she was dressed in a short jeans skirt, with a pair of mid-heeled sandals, and a halter-style top. The skirt and sandals showed off her long legs and nice ass, and the top displayed her full tits rather nicely, too.

Christi smiled at me as I opened the door for her to get into my truck. "Oh, and a gentleman, too!" she cooed, as she sat.

"Of course," I replied, smiling back at her. As she spun in the seat, I saw that her skirt had slid up, and she was showing even more of her firm legs as she continued to smile at me.

"Ok," I said as I started up the engine. "Are you ready to spend some of my money?"

"Yep," she replied laughing, "and I've got some of Joe's, too, for those 'sexy under things', as you called them!"

"Ahh," I said. "Lucky him!"

"Maybe," she responded, chuckling.

As I looked over at her with raised eyebrows, she laughed again, and I admired the view of the seatbelt as it separated her breasts.

Christi continued to smile at me as I drove away, heading towards the local mall.

When we got there, I told her to lead the way, and she hooked her arm in mine, and laughed, saying "Oh, that's dangerous!"

She led me into a couple of different stores before she found a dress that she really liked. It was a typical little-black-dress, spaghetti-strapped and short, and she oohed as soon as she saw it.

"This is beautiful!" she said, as she took it from the rack.

"Do you think that this will look good on me?" she asked, holding the dress up to her body.

"I think that will look beautiful," I replied. "The color will look good against your skin."

"Ok!" she exclaimed, heading for the dressing rooms. "I've got to try it on!"

A few minutes later, she walked out of the dressing room wearing the dress.

"So? What do you think?" she asked.

"Wow!" I replied. "You look amazing!"

The dress clung to her body, hugging her curves, and landed just above mid-thigh.

"You don't think that it's too short?" she asked. "I've never worn one this short."

"Well, it's longer that the skirt that you're wearing today, although just barely, and you do have the legs for it," I answered.

"Ohh! Thank you," she replied softly, blushing slightly.

"It's kind of snug, though," she said.

"It looks fine to me," I said, looking her up and down.

"So, should I get it?" she asked.

"If this is the one that you like, then definitely," I told her.

"Ok," she replied, heading back into the dressing room.

As I waited for her to slip out of the dress and back into her clothes, I watched her bare feet moving around under the door. At one point, as the dress hit the floor, I swore that I heard her sigh.

"Ok," she said, as we walked out of the store, her new dress slung over my arm. "Now I need a pair of shoes to go with the dress."

"Again, lead the way," I told her.

"Oohh! This is fun!" she squealed.

An hour later, after she bought a pair of heels that went "perfectly" with the dress, I suggested that we get some lunch.

As we sat in one of the nicer restaurants in the mall waiting for our drinks, Christi looked at me. "Are you sure that it's ok with you that I wear heels?" she asked. "Joe never likes it when I wear them. He says that they make me taller then him, and you're just a little taller than he is."

"Well, I'm not Joe," I told her. "That doesn't bother me at all. Like I told you, they make your legs look great."

"Thank you," she said, blushing slightly again.

The waitress dropped off our drinks and took the rest of our order, and then walked away.

"I don't usually drink much," Christi told me, "and almost never this early in the day, but what the heck! I'm having fun today!"

"Good," I said. "I'm glad. I'm having fun too."

We sat and continued to talk as we ate our food, and Christi had a second drink, surprising me.

Waiting for the check to come, she sat back, stretching out, forcing her breasts out. "Oh, man!" she said. "I think I'm starting to feel those drinks!"

Being a man, I had to look at her tit, thrust out like that.

"Kurt!" Christi exclaimed, laughing. "Are you looking at my tits? Again? And me, a married woman!"

"I'm sorry," I replied, "but they ARE quite a sight like that."

"That's ok," she said. "I just wish Joe would spend some time looking at them once in a while. Sometimes, I think that I'd have to cover myself in fishing lures to get his attention."

Fortunately, the waitress walked up at that point, and I paid our bill.

As we walked out, she slipped her arm in mine again, and said, "Ok. Let's go find me something sexy for under my new dress!"

When we got to Victoria's Secret, I told her to go in, and I would wait outside for her.

"No, you're not!" she exclaimed. "Just because I'm married doesn't mean that you can't come with me!"

"Besides," she added, "it'll be kinda naughty, shopping for sexy things with you!"

Not knowing what to say, and knowing that she was at least a little drunk, I followed her into the store.

She had fun teasing, showing me all of the things that she liked and wanted to buy. "What do you think of this?" and "How do you think this will look on me?" she kept asking me.

I was supportive, but tried not to say the wrong things as she went on, and I kept thinking to myself, "Joe, you bastard. She's going to come home all wound up and ready to go, with all of this sexy new things, that she bought while with ME, and yet YOU get to enjoy it all!"

After an hour of shopping at V.S., we headed out to my truck. I could definitely tell that she was feeling the effects of her drinks, and she held tight to me as we walked through the lot.

When we got to my truck, I helped her up, and I almost swore that she arched her back and put her ass in my face as she got in.

I made sure that she was buckled in safe as I glanced down at her skirt, riding even higher than before. This time, it covered little more than an inch below her crotch, and she kept her legs apart just a bit.

"Thank you for taking me shopping today," she said, as I pulled in to our neighborhood. "I had a lot of fun."

"I did too," I told her.

"I'm really looking forward to wearing this new dress for you, too," she said, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek as I pulled in to my driveway. "Joe's not even going to get to see anything, either, before you do!"

"Cool!" was all I could say, as I helped her out of the truck.

I watched her ass sway under her short skirt as she walked down my driveway and turned towards her house.

"Holy crap!" I said to myself. "What have you gotten yourself into?"

Two weeks later, Joe stopped by as I was cutting the grass.

"I'm leaving in the morning," he told me with a smirk. "Have fun."

"You're pretty confident, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yep," he replied, laughing, as he turned and walked away.

The day of the wedding, I watched as Christi loaded her kids into her parents' car, and I saw her glance towards my house as she walked back to hers.

A few hours later, I went next door to pick her up. "Door's open," I heard her holler, as I rang her bell.

I walked in and sat, waiting for her. After about five minutes, she walked down the stairs. The first thing I saw was the heels that I bought, followed by her long legs, clad in nylons.

Next was the bottom of her dress, as she slowly made her way down. Finally, her upper body, followed by her head.

Her long brown hair was pulled back in a sexy, yet elegant ponytail, exposing her sleek neck.

"Wow!" I muttered, as she finally made it all the way down.

"I'm sorry I made you wait," she said softly. "Do I look ok?"

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "You are well worth the wait! You look incredible!"

"Oh, stop!" she said. "I do not. I've had three kids!"

"You'd never know it, looking at you like that!" I told her. She was indeed, in a word, beautiful. The dress clung to her every curve, showing off her full breasts and shapely, round ass.

"Well, thank you," she replied. "It's been a long time since I've been complimented like that."

"You honestly don't mind that I'm taller than you in these heels, either?" she asked.

"Not at all," I told her. "Now, are you ready?"

"Yes, I am," she said. "I know how you men hate to wait. I think that's Joe's biggest pet peeve. 'I'm ready on time. Why can't you be?'"

"Well, as I said, I'm not Joe," I replied. "If a woman wants a few extra minutes, so she can look even more beautiful for me, why should I complain?"

"Oh, you are sweet!" she sighed. "Keep that up, and you could be in trouble be the end of the night!"

"Is that a promise?" I teased. "Or a threat?"

"Maybe a little bit of both," she replied, smiling.

"Mmmm. Nice!" I said, offering her my arm.

She held tight to my arm as we walked down the stairs and towards my truck. "I'm going to need a little help," she told me. "I'm not use to wearing heels like this, so I'm a little out of practice."

"That's not a problem," I responded. "Just hold on tight, and direct me."

"Oh, my," she teased. "Words that are music to my ears!"

Laughing, I helped her into my truck, stealing a glance at her legs, and walked around to my side.

I had to admit to myself that I felt a bit nervous as I drove to the reception hall. I felt a little like a teenager out on a first date.

When we arrived at the hall, I parked the truck and went around to help her out. Taking her arm in mine, we walked in to the hall together, and I noticed quite a few heads, on men both young and old, turning to look at Christi.

As we sat at our table, Christi looked at me.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked, smiling herself.

"I'm just feeling proud," I told her. "I have the most beautiful woman here, on my arm."

"Stop it," she said, looking around. "Look at all of these younger girls. Some of them are beautiful."

"True," I responded, "but none as beautiful as my date, and I dare say that I'm sure that not one of them turned as many heads when they walked in."

"What?" she asked, sounding surprised. "You're crazy."

"No, I'm not," I told her. "I watched the other men as we walked in. It was almost like watching a re-make of The Exorcist, a couple of their heads spun around so fast."

"Oh, stop," she said, blushing again and laughing.

We had a couple of drinks before dinner, and then after dinner, I went up to get us another round.

"Are you sure you want another?" I asked. "You said that you normally don't drink that much."

"Yes," she answered, "but this isn't a 'normal' night. I don't 'normally' go out with such a charming gentleman."

"Besides," she continued, "I had a nice dinner, so I'm ready for another cocktail."

"Ok," I said, and walked off to the bar.

We spent the next hour or so talking, and then Christi started looking out at the dance floor.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked her, standing up and offering my hand.

"You don't have to dance with me," she said.

"I know I don't 'have to' dance," I told her. "I want to dance with you."

"Well, if you insist," she joked, and stood up.

We danced for a while, or more accurately, she danced while I tried to keep up. Finally, a slow song came up, and she stepped into my arms.

"Ok, old man," she teased. "This is your chance to catch your breath."

Laughing, I pulled her into me and held her as we started to sway.

I was enjoying the feel of her body under her dress as we moved slowly to the music. She felt nice in my arms, and I soon felt my blood rushing south towards my cock.

"Thank you for taking me tonight," she said softly, as a second slow song started. "I've had a lot of fun with you."

"Thank you for coming with me," I replied, trying to keep a little distance between us, so she didn't feel me pressing up against her. "I've had fun, too. I never would have had this much fun coming alone."

"We can sit after this, if you'd like," she said. "If you're anything like Joe, you don't like to dance very much."

"I keep telling you," I said, pulling her in tight, "I'm nothing like Joe."

"Ohh!" she gasped, feeling my almost hard cock pressing against her leg. "No, you're not!"

"Oh, geez!" I said, backing away from her. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," she said, sliding her hand down my back and pulling me back in to her. "It's nice to know that I can still have that effect on a man."

"Yes, you definitely do," I told her.

"That's good," she replied softly, laying her head on my shoulder.

We danced for a while longer, and then went back to our table. I brought another round of drinks, and sat next to her as she sipped on hers.

After we finished our drinks, we decided to call it an evening and start heading home.

Christi sat close to me on the drive, and lay her head on my shoulder. When I looked down, I could see that her dress had slid up, showing more leg.

The ride was pretty quiet, and I thought that I might have scared her off. Soon, I was pulling into my driveway.

I heard a loud sigh as I turned the truck off, and Christi sat up. As she slid back over to her door, I walked around to help her out.

As I opened the door, I noticed that her dress had slid up a little further, and I could see the lace tops to her stockings. Christi saw me looking at her legs, and smiled at me as I helped her down.

She made little effort to pull her skirt down as she once again hooked her arm in mine, and I walked her to her door.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked, as we reached her door.

"I would like to," I told her, "but do you think that's a good idea?"

"I do," she said, opening the door.

As soon as we walked in, Christi shut the door behind me and locked it.

"So tell me," she said softly, as she stepped into me, "what caused that lump I felt against my leg? Me, or the dress?"

"Well, the dress alone couldn't cause something like that," I told her.

"So, it was me?" she pressed.

"Yes, it was you," I told her. "You alone could have caused something like that, but you, in that dress...."

Christi took that final half-step into me, backing me up against the wall, and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and gently pulled her in, and I heard her whimper softly as our lips and tongues met.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Neighborly Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds