• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Ministry Ch. 01

The Ministry Ch. 01

12

My sister, Lisa, was abducted from our home and taken to a small island off the coast several years ago. A cult group called the Ministry held her in their camp, along with others. Me and my mother (Ashley) had uncovered this information from an unknown source after all these years of running around in circles and decided to follow up on it.

Once we arrived, we were greeted by men in brown robes who assumed we were newly assigned citizens. We were given keys to a room and told to head to the main building called Agron, which lay beyond the woods.

This is where our story begins.

***

A brown robed guard by the entrance of the building stopped us and then turned to me as if I was on my own. He was hooded and I could not see his face, only his mouth. From what little our source had revealed, the brown robes that wore hoods, were grunts and those who were not hooded, like me and mom, were students. We were fortunate not to be questioned on the beach on our way here, and now this one man was between us and progress into our search for Lisa. He advanced forward imposingly and uttered some unexpected dialogue.

"Step back." He ordered.

I obeyed, hearing the gravel based path crunch as I retreated nearly tripping myself up. He was going to ask me for some ID or a secret password, or handshake. I knew the gig.

He approached my mother and patted her down instead. She was strong and ready for anything, even a good thorough body search by a man who probably once worked in airport security. But he had the authority to exercise further examinations as was becoming readily apparent.

The man asked Ashley (my mother) if she was prepped, but she was not sure what he meant.

"Was you not briefed?" He asked perplexed, his gap tooth widening.

"Yes I was." She replied unconvincingly.

I could feel panic starting to creep in and considered plan B which involved hitting him over the head with something. Where were stray garden gnomes when you needed them?

The man squatted and brought his hand up to the slit in her robe, where her crotch was. He parted it to observe for himself. When we were issued with these robes, we had to quickly remove everything else. My mother stood looking at me as the man opened the robe further to get a good look at my mother's vagina. Because I had her attention I could only imagine what the guard was seeing himself. It was an awkward moment but if he enjoyed it he showed little or no reaction.

''This display is unacceptable. All females must prep. Understood?" He ordered.

Ashley nodded and instinctively opened up her legs a little when she saw him leaning his face in closer. His nose disappeared inside her pubes and he then took in a deep breath. I was also able to sneak a glance towards her snatch myself, with her being somewhat distracted by the guard. I wasn't sure what to make of a stranger sniffing my mother's pussy in public view, though no one was around but me. After a few deep inhalations he closed the robe and stood up slightly imbalanced. He gathered himself and then passed me something from his pocket. A razor blade.

"Shave your cougar in the Clurn." He passed me a brown bar in a plastic wrapping. "Use this to wax her for next time -- her hair will not grow as quickly, understood?"

"Erm, sure." I replied, glad that he hadn't opened my robe and inspected me.

Sometimes, under pressure, there was a tendency to act in order to prevent hesitation, and my act towards the guard was to offer him a Chinese farewell. Still, he acknowledged me with a nod and returned to his post. I led Ashley by the hand along the specified path off the gravel and onto grass. There was a narrow side alleyway that took us out to an open area with a series of neatly arranged Clurns in measured rows and columns. Each one was a clone of the other; a square marble structure with a low ceiling. We entered one, and Inside, It had white tiles all around and water running in narrow channels along the edges. Small wooden stools were littered around probably no taller than a foot in height, with bars of soap nearby. It was a simple wash room that smelled of old towels. Mum chewed on her lower lip and wrapped her hands over mine, coming away with the blade.

"I don't want any visitors." she said implying I guarded the purpose built room.

Ashley adjusted the hood of my robe gave my neck a good strong upward stroke which she normally did when we were about to part. Her thumb would normally be erect and teasing the side of my chin. I used to hate the way her fingernails trailed behind on my sensitive neck but now I always got this swirling sensation under my chin that I welcomed. I left her to her devices as her touch was the physical signal to scramble. If I had asked to stay she would have returned with a motherly suggestion that I watch for company outside. Having nothing on underneath these brown robes was liberating enough but it was a bit weird around my mum, who was not only naked herself but she would shortly be sporting a new hairless look down below. I imagined she would struggle with the ass hair. That would be interesting to watch, but I settled for visualizing it instead.

Outside was pretty vacant of life. The grass here was red and its color had stained the base of the outer walls along each clurn. There must have been hooded robes who maintained all of this. Maybe they only came out at night.

I felt physically deflated after a while. After all, there were limits to how long I could stick my chest out like that buck-toothed guard. I had a decent enough physique but that was not matched by my energy levels. I wasn't sure why the Ministry disliked pubic hair, but it would have been useful to have read their entry guidelines. For some reason our source appeared to miss out on telling us about it. He said he wasn't a member of the organization, more like an outside agent who provided them with a service. He did not divulge us with the details, said he was only helping us because he knew about Lisa. We wanted to meet him but he only spoke to us through letters hand delivered by the local priest. My mother saw it as a divine message and the priest as the emissary of the lord and although I had never been religious, I saw no reason for the father to fabricate a letter. He explained that he swore to protect the identity of the source although also explained that the source himself was not entirely without fear. He had coded his message to reveal hidden clues as to his identity but me and mum were yet to figure it out.

I sighed and felt two light hands squeeze my love handles. The warm layer of my mother's body pressed up against my back as she kissed the slope of my neck with her clammy lips. I almost failed to notice her slip the wet razor blade back into my pocket. I was excited, thinking a kiss like that could make you forget anything. She rested her chin on my shoulder and scanned the scene ahead without much urgency. I could feel her breasts mashed against my shoulder blades but not her pussy. I wanted her pussy.

"My hot body guard." She whispered into my ear, buttering me up.

Her breath lingered around my ear for a long spell that effectively gave me instant wood. I could deny I didn't enjoy her maternal affection till the sun came up, but my hard on was testifying against me in the law of taboo; I had no argument against it, though I would remain conflicted nonetheless. Perhaps just to make me feel that despite the urges, It would be okay to vehemently deny any sexual interest in my mother.

She eased off and slipped an arm through mine. The light in the surrounding area was getting dim a little so we strolled around the square and counted 32 Clurns in all before heading out. Water was running through them continuously and a system linked them all together. Perhaps they were shut at night.

We made our back to the main entrance of Agron and the same guard was still posted there. His face was hidden but I wasn't going to forget his gap tooth in a hurry.

"Did you shave your girlfriend?" The guard asked.

"Yes, I shaved my girlfriend." I lied.

"Good." He said, stepping out in front of her. Ashley faced away from me and parted her robe at the bottom to reveal her new look. He came round, squatted and leaned in for a good deep sniff. He planted his hands on each of mums prominent butt cheeks to keep his balance and she gasped. As he partook in the activity of unapologetically abusing my mother, I notice her inch closer in towards the guard to let him get a good sniff. He appeared to squeeze her butt although I'm sure it was a trick of the eye. Moments later he cocked his head out and looked towards me.

"This cougar has a ... becoming scent."

I smiled, raised the eye brows and lifted my lower lip up to the roof the other. It was the kind of expression I reserved for such moments where I hadn't a clue what to say except to grin and bear it.

"You are free to pass." The guard announced swiftly skipping aside.

"Thank you." I declined from attempting another Chinese farewell as I made my way into Agron. The front area was diamond shaped, with two open arch shaped doorways leading out to corridors. One led to the classes and another to the halls. A dark red carpet decorated the floor and cream colored walls were plain and simple. Incense burned inside small oval lamps set on the side of each doorway. It seemed inviting enough.

Mum stood close by as we walked, hands clasped; fingers interlocked. It was dark in the tunnel of Agron, like it spurned external sources. We kept at a steady pace but she would tug my hand if she wanted me to slow down. This path led to the main center piece of Agron, the endless hall the outline of which resembled the Cincinnati museum, with its high arched ceiling, except this extravagant hall was bending at the far end.

It was a departure from where we came from. For one, the ceiling rose up high and the bending hall itself really was like a museum. As we had been told, it curved all the way round but I imagined it would take quite a while to walk from one end to the other. Maybe a good 10 minutes. Our source had so far lived up to his word; the hall certainly was as described. Shaped like a hoop, running around the mid section of the main building. We could only see it bending from a distance at an arc. The floor was a deep blue laminated marble with white floral designs with naked nymph motifs wrapped in thorns. In one, a nymph looked up at the cosmos with blood dripping from her wrists. Her face was away from me because the cosmos was the furthest most background in the image. Lighting in the hall was a mellow orange but I could see lots of beams scattered about, filtered through intentionally designed slits in the walls to help illuminate fixed objects in the hall such as a statue or a glass encased scroll. It was similar to what you would find in a Pharaoh's tomb perhaps. I noticed that some illuminations that lit up the floor were meant to illustrate a story which I would follow another time. It was better to find someone who knew about them so the admiration could grow. What I needed were the schematics for this island but first me and mum had to settle and try and ease our way in to this place.

Other students mingled to observe the grand yet hidden history of the Ministry. Statues and artefact's were displayed in neat order, in great numbers. We were both astounded by it all.

It was also the first time we encountered a red robe .

One approached us and faced me. "Can I ask that you quietly offer me your blade."

I hesitated momentarily considering denial but then took it out and put it on a metal concave tray. He looked at it carefully. His eyes seemed to glimmer a ruby red, but the rest of his face seemed to be going by the same physics as the tunnel. Namely, it was too dark to make out.

"This has the females prints on it." He pointed out.

I also noticed a few strands of her pubic hair. My mum stepped forward to intervene.

"I had no choice." She explained.

He ignored her and summoned two brown robed grunts with a wave of his hand. They promptly escorted Ashley away. She signaled me not to get involved. I watched on helplessly as they escorted her through a restricted zone, where they disappeared down an alleyway. We had practiced various hand codes on the boat and a straight out palm facing me meant 'stay'. Thumbs up meant 'go' and I could not remember anything else. Lucky that, because I was just about to roll my sleeves up for a fight. Or not.

The red robe told me I would see her later on. He returned the blade to me after wiping its prints. "Brother, you know of the prepping procedure? Is there some reason why you did not shave the female yourself?"

"... She is my mother."

"Well, there is a provision in the manifesto for families. However, a son must still prep his mother because his status overrules hers by gender. "

"I understand."

"Excellent. Come by the third gate when Lloris is illuminated. Your mother will undergo a liability evaluation. A routine check for some older females." The red robe instructed before wandering off into one of many alleyways located along the left wall. I wasn't too pleased to see them take her away, and I had the feeling they were sniffing around too close for my comfort. Perhaps our source was their agent in more ways then one? Another possibility was that the agent had authority outside of the Ministry's control and he could tap into both worlds at his leisure. Essentially, he could be the one pulling all the strings but I had no choice in the matter. I was not as obsessed about finding Lisa as Ashley, because in my mind, she was six feet under somewhere. We never saw who took her, so, there was also a slim possibility that she walked out on her own and decided not to come back.

She was only 14 then, and now she would be 18. Usually, in the event of a disappearing child, the public and media circus represented themselves as the same identifiable creature, with one voice. Everyone had to be positive and say things like a missing child would never just walk out and run away. Where would they go? Lisa wasn't into boys at the time, all that stuff made her puke. She was also the type of girl who trusted no one. Her favorite word was 'creepy' which she would apply to mostly older men and anorexic dogs. Although that was somewhat hypocritical as she loved her grandfather and he had an ugly mutt.

As I picked on some skin on my lower lip I resigned myself to a difficult period of exploration without the company of my mother. I could rerun the past and Lisa's disappearance later.

I decided not to take the estimated 10 minute walk around the hoop-shaped hall as there was enough to see and learn over the next few hours. It was easy to get lost as there were many alleyways along the left side wall that led to various rooms of interest or necessity. Some passages branched out while others were dead ends and others still closed off to brown robe students. Peering down a few restricted zones I could make out small narrow stone stairways leading up and down. If I had access I could find myself in the center of the core section of Agron. I guess thats where I needed to get to eventually.

On the right flank wall, there were fixed exits every few hundred yards that led out to roofless enclosed gardens or courtyards, all of which were assigned their own names. I decided to while away a few hours checking them out. Hopefully, someone would be kind enough to explain to me where Lloris was, assuming it was one of those paintings on the floor.

***

When Ashley was released from her spell in incarceration in the evening, I took her to Samuel's Cross -- one of the less crowded enclosures.

Although it was evening, the park was lit by its own orange lamps which were not that bright but illuminated the area enough to see the path. Mum had been hobbling ever since we started walking and I had to hold her to make sure she didn't fall over. I joked that she could run it off like a sportsman on a field that had hurt his leg or some other body part.

It was weird to be so close to her body, as despite the thickness of the robes we were issued being all rough and itchy, that did not stop me from noticing that I could actually feel her entire body through the material whenever she knocked against me. I didn't know about her but as I sat her down on the bench I had a strong urge to reach inside my robe and scratch my balls. Of course, she didn't have any, but she could still have an urge to scratch her newly shaved taco. I imagined it must have been chaffing against her vulva for quite some time. It was a badly timed thought but I wondered how she would cope if she was hoisted off the floor by a series of ropes that restricted her movement to a heaving chest and drooling mouth, and then I licked the entire length of her cunt with my tongue? I didn't really want to do that in reality, it's just that I was prone to random visualizations and anything could trigger them off. These thoughts were flashes that lasted about a second at most, but sometimes invited me to run with them and I always declined if they were relating to Ashley. I would sit below her hoisted body on my knees, enjoying a leisurely cunt licking session as she watched on helplessly. I did not want to do it I told myself over and over. I was a good man. But damn, I wouldn't mind some of that smooth pussy! Nicely packaged and ready to eat. My mother would never come down from those ropes if I ever got her up there. Her pussy would become an 'all you can eat' addiction.

She looked at me wondering why I was so deep in thought and raked a gentle fingernail along my knuckle. If she couldn't get my attention she usually gave up.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked tightening the belt around her loose robe.

"Mmm honey. Scoot over."

I wrapped an arm around her and huddled against her real tight. She winced but when I eased away she pulled me back in closer. She had a red blotch on the side of her mouth and a bruised eye. I had never seen my mum with a battered face before and she sat quietly somewhat humbled.

"What did they do?" I asked but she never answered. Instead, She seemed transfixed by moths and lamp posts. If only they could understand the significance of glass, then they might not fly into it as frequently.

"This is a really nice little park." She replied changing the subject.

"Theres around 30 in all." I explained.

Not all were designed the same either. Samuel's Cross was on flat ground and had a linear path. There were three paths separated from each other like a trident, by trees lined up in an orderly fashion. Further up the paths ended and an open area of grass was visible. There appeared to be only one way in and out but I had not checked thoroughly.

"This place is much bigger than we could have imagined."

"Yes," She said with a throaty laugh.

I held her face by the chin and turned it from left to right to view the damage. I squeezed her lower cheeks and could see her teeth. Her mouth was shaped like an O. She wasn't an animal, and there was no need for me to open her mouth like that but I just felt she was too defeated to question my reasoning. she was in a submissive frame of mind for a change did not mind my attention. In fact, she welcomed it. Normally, she was the one in charge of dealing out affection. She probably thought of me as a trusted doctor and was at ease. When I touched her bruise she flinched and squeezed my hand. By the way her legs were clenched together I got the impression (quite a while back) that it wasn't just her face she was worried about.

Still, I couldn't really ask her what I was thinking and she probably did not want me to ask. At the same time, it was normally easier to bring up something that would otherwise create embarrassment were it discussed outside of injury. It was as if the pain backed up as a numbing agent that held awkward feelings at bay like a tribe of warriors surrounding an enemy with spears.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Ministry Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds