• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Decisions Ch. 03

Decisions Ch. 03

12

A/N: This chapter is told from Sam's point of view.

I spent the next few minutes hardcore making out with my dad in his bed. I pushed on his chest and rolled over so that I was on top of him, my knees planted on the bed around his hips. I wove my hands through into his hair and tugged him closer to me as he gripped my ass in his hands. It still stung a little from my spanking, but fuck was that worth it! And now as I straddled him, I could feel his cum dripping out of my leaky cunt and back onto his dick.

I knew that if we continued on like this we'd end up fucking again, and while I definitely wanted his dick in me again that day, my poor swollen pussy needed a break. Crawling down his body, I took his semi-hard cock in my hand and licked it clean of my juices and his cum that had just dripped out of me. Before he got the wrong idea (or the right one, really), I sat up and suggested that we take a break for a bit and watch some TV.

I watched my daddy's delicious ass as he bent over to put on his fuckhot scrub pants again, and admired the way they hung low on his hips showing off the V of his pelvic muscles. Finally breaking my gaze from his flat, muscled stomach, I pulled on the shirt of his that I had borrowed earlier. It was a long-sleeve, soft black number that was fitted on him, but slightly loose on me and just long enough to cover my ass when I stood up.

We headed downstairs and I curled up into his side, his arm around my shoulders and my tits not-quite-unintentionally pressed into his side. We talked and joked and laughed as we watched football, and as relieved as I was that we could still act like a normal father and daughter, as half-time approached I was horny again. I scooted a little closer to him and drew my legs up underneath me, the heel of my foot perfectly positioned to rub against my rapidly moistening pussy.

I started thinking about how his cock had tasted with our juices mixing around on top of it earlier that afternoon, and I knew I had to taste him again. But more than that, I really wanted him to use my mouth. I absolutely loved giving head, and the rougher the better. My pussy would start gushing when there was a cock lodged deep in my throat, or plunging in and out as if my mouth were a wide open cunt. Add in some hair-pulling, or slapping my face with a drool-drenched cock, and tell me what a fucking whore I'm being, and I can almost cum with no contact on my clit.

I never really called him Daddy before, but fuck if it wasn't the hottest god damn thing I had ever done to call him that while we were fucking, or getting ready to fuck, or just finishing fucking. He seemed to enjoy it too, so I was definitely going to take advantage of that.

Stepping off the couch, and falling to my knees in front of him, I moved my face to his lap and nuzzled my cheek against his cock, feeling it harden and twitch against me. I ran my hands up his thighs to his waist and reached around his hips to pull his pants down. He lifted his ass off the couch to help me get them off as quickly as possible and then relaxed against the back of the couch once I had them all the way off.

I rubbed my hands up and down his thighs, tracing little circles on his hips and pelvis as I imagined his cock sliding against my tongue and down my throat until I gagged, and then imagined him pushing it down even farther. I looked up at him through my long lashes, and told him "I love sucking cock, Daddy. I love having a hard cock in my mouth, feeling pulse against my tongue. I love cum too." He let out a pained moan at that last pronouncement, and his cock got a little harder.

"I told Chase's friend to cum on my face last night. I love the feeling of hot cum dripping down my face or my perky titties, but I love swallowing it more. I can never get enough cum, Daddy."

He was fucking rock hard and dripping precum on his stomach and I hadn't even touched his dick yet. I scooted closer, planting my hands just above his knees and hovering close to his cock so that he would feel my breath caressing it as I continued.

"Know what else I love?"

He merely shook his head, but his expression betrayed his excitement and arousal. I leaned forward and licked his cock from his beautiful, round balls, all the way up to the tip, swirling my tongue around the head before licking the slit clean of the precum that was dripping liberally out of it. Maintaining constant eye contact, I told him, "I love having my face fucked – having no control over when the dick in my mouth will go deeper, having it shoved so far down my throat I can't breathe... fuck, it gets me so fucking wet, Daddy."

I emphasized that last "Daddy," loving the reaction it garnered, and then took the head of his cock back into my wet mouth and swirled my tongue around it again, this time stopping to focus on the ridge along the underside. I still hadn't used my hands on his dick at all, and was digging my fingers into his thighs as I tortured both of us by not taking his cock into my waiting mouth.

Looking up at him once more, I gave him what I hoped was an innocent look. "Fuck my face, Daddy. Treat me like your little whore. Make your baby girl your little cumslut." And with that I plunged his dick fully into my mouth, angling my head so that I could take it all the way down. When my nose hit his pelvis, and the head of his cock was stretching my throat and blocking my airway, he let out a low "mother fucker" and I felt him weave his hands through my long hair.

I was momentarily afraid that he was going to pull me up off his cock, but instead he forced my face farther down into his lap and held it there for a few seconds until I started to see stars from the lack of oxygen. He finally yanked on my hair and pulled my face off his cock. I was gasping for breath as he leaned down to kiss me, his tongue snaking into my mouth acting as a replacement for his amazing dick.

He pulled back and looked me in the eye, still fisting my hair tight in both hands, "You want to be Daddy's whore, baby?" I just nodded, still trying to catch my breath. "I think you should choke on my cock some more and prove it to me, Sammy." Fuck yes!

He jerked my head back down to his cock and used my hair to guide me up and down, over and over. Every time he pushed my face down on his cock he would make sure the head slid into my throat, and on the up-stroke he would let me up just long enough to get a quick breath, but never let his cock fully out of my mouth. After a couple minutes, he changed up the rhythm and held my face down in his lap so that his dick was lodged deep in my throat. I made sure to swallow around his cockhead when he did that, and heard him moan his approval.

"Yes, baby... so good... so fucking good... oh god... you're gonna make me cum, Sammy. Throat so tight... shit..."

I could tell he was getting close and I had no idea how he was continuing to hold out.

He pushed my head down on his dick again, and held it there. "Lick my balls, baby. Swallow my cock and lick Daddy's balls."

Without moving my head off of his dick, I slid my tongue out of my mouth and down his shaft, the tip just reaching his balls. Shit, I love this! I never thought it would be this good! Daddy moaned and I knew he was surprised that I could actually accomplish what he had asked. I just wished that he was standing and actually fucking his hips into my face, letting his balls slap my chin with every stroke as the head of his cock bruised the back of my throat.

"Fuck yes, baby. Your mouth is so fucking good. Love your throat... fuck... that's right, baby, take Daddy's cock. You're Daddy's cock whore now, baby girl."

Hearing those words made my pussy gush even more.

He pulled my head back off his dick a bit, but instead of shoving it right back down again, this time he held it in place and started to thrust his hips up into my face. The tip of his dick hit my tonsils with every thrust, and I was suddenly overwhelmed with the need for his cum. I really did want to know how it tasted fresh from his dick and untainted by my pussy, but in that moment I needed him to shoot his hot cum deep inside me.

I somehow managed to pull my face off his cock, drool streaming down my chin, but brought my hand to it, moving it firmly up and down. My voice was hoarse from the abuse my throat had been taking, but it just made me sound like more of a wanton slut when I told him, "Daddy, I fucking love choking on your cock, but I need your cum!"

"I'm so close baby, just keep sucking, I'll give you all the cum you want."

I stopped moving my hand on his cock, gripping him tightly at the base. "I don't want it in my mouth, please, Daddy, please cum in my pussy! I just want you to fill up my cunt with your hot cum, I can never get enough of your cum inside of me. Please, Daddy!"

I pulled myself away from him, ripped my shirt off, and lay back on the coffee table that had been nudging into my back the whole time he fucked my throat, spreading my legs wide. I shoved three fingers into my sopping hole, and I could feel some of his cum from earlier this afternoon still in there, but it wasn't enough. It would never be enough. If I could somehow live with my Daddy's fat cock lodged in my pussy all day long with endless streams of jizz pouring into me it would still never be enough. I wanted to drown in his hot, salty cum.

Daddy watched me fingering my weeping cunt for what felt like far too long, but in reality was probably only a few seconds, stroking his beautiful cock while he did, until I begged him again to fill me up. "Please, Daddy! I need it! Shove your cock deep inside your precious baby girl and make me your whore, please Daddy!"

I pulled my fingers out of my cunt and sucked them into my mouth when he finally dropped off the couch and knelt down in front of me. He unceremoniously shoved his thick cock right into my waiting pussy and fucked me at an unrelenting pace, grasping my hips for leverage to saw himself in and out of me. I was so worked up from my throat fucking that I started to cum on his fourth thrust. My back arched and my hands gripped the table beneath me as I let out a low, throaty moan, too deep in the pleasure of this massive orgasm to form any words.

I felt my muscles spasm in release, and heard the squishing noises of my cunt slurping up my daddy's huge fucking dick. I knew he was saying things to me as he pounded my tiny body, but I was so lost I couldn't understand a damn thing. As I was slowly coming down from the longest fucking orgasm I had ever had, I heard him shout "Yes, baby, take your daddy's cum! Take Daddy's jizz deep inside your fucking whore pussy, you little fucking slut!"

If I had any doubt in my mind about whether or not it was the right move to tease my dad into fucking me the previous night, all of that was wiped away as he called me a slut and started to shoot a fucking river of hot cum deep inside me. I finally found my voice, telling him "I am a slut, Daddy; I'm your slut! Fill me up with your cum, I love your cum, Daddy!"

With one final groan, he slammed his cock into me one last time, leaving it lodged deep in my hole as he shot the last streams of boiling hot cum inside of me. I felt the heat of his release warming me from the inside out and had never felt more complete than I did with my daddy's cock in my cunt knowing that he was filling me up with his delicious cum.

Once he was finished cumming, he removed his hands from my hips and leaned down on the coffee table, hovering above me. "That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever experienced, baby. Your throat is fucking amazing and I love cumming in your pussy."

"Me too, Daddy," I said, my voice still gravelly. "No one has ever fucked my face as hard as you did. That was amazing."

He reached his arms under my back, and I wrapped my legs around his waist so that he could lift me up without having to take his dick out of me, and he somehow maneuvered us back on to the couch, with me sitting in his lap. "I was a little worried I was going too hard for a bit there, but then I realized I could smell your pussy and knew you were getting off on the rough stuff."

"Mmm... I was, Dad. I love being treated like a whore, like a worthless slut, and you did that perfectly. And next time I do want you to cum in my mouth, I just needed more of your cum in my pussy. I hope that's okay."

He kissed me briefly before he replied. "Of course, it's okay, baby. After all, I believe I promised you'd have a river of cum flowing out of you by the end of the day today, and I wouldn't want to go back on my word, now would I?" He said with a wink.

"If we're talking about promises, I hope you keep your promise about tomorrow morning. I want to be able to taste you in my mouth all day while I'm at school. It'll be so fucking hot to kiss Chase when I get there and know that he's tasting your spunk in my mouth."

At the mention of Chase, he growled possessively and I felt his cock somehow start to harden inside of me. "What's wrong, Daddy?" I asked innocently.

"I thought I told you that your cunt was mine, Samantha. I don't want you fucking anyone else. You can date Chase for appearances, but he doesn't get to so much as look at your little cunt. I don't want his hands or his dick anywhere near my pussy even through your clothes. Do you understand?" He brought one hand up to the back of my neck and grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking my head towards him to make sure he had my attention. "Do you understand, Samantha? You are mine."

His dick was fully hard again, and I could feel it, along with the rest of him, quivering in rage at the thought of me screwing someone else. While I knew it could be fun teasing him and getting him to fuck the shit out of me again, I wasn't sure my battered pussy could take it right away. There would certainly be time for teasing and angry fucking later.

Cupping his cheek in my hand and then running it down his neck, I let my hand rest right above his heart in the hopes that the tender motion would calm him down. "Daddy," I started, in my best little girl voice, "you're the only one who's going to fuck me. No one else. Don't worry. I don't even want Chase, I only want you. Only my daddy."

He took a deep breath and I felt him calm underneath me, his cock still rock solid. "But Dad, you have to admit... the idea of you blowing a huge load into my mouth, and then kissing Chase, knowing that his tongue is eating up the remnants of my daddy's cum from his baby girl's mouth... fuck, that's got to be one of the hottest things ever." As I said this I swiveled my hips on his lap, feeling his dick swirling inside of me.

He must have agreed on some level, because he didn't get mad again, and instead started to slowly grind his hips up against mine, and brought my face to his so that we could taste each other's mouths in a searing kiss.

We moved against each other slowly this time, my legs still wrapped around him and pinned to the back of the couch. He had one hand around my waist and the other still threaded through the hair at the base of my neck, but much more relaxed than a few moments ago.

This time we came together slowly and quietly, foreheads together, looking into each other's eyes, and I whispered my love to him as I felt him shooting another load into my sopping pussy. "I love you too, Sammy."

I started to get chilly a few minutes later, so had to pull myself up off of Dad's lap, and heard myself moan when his dick slipped out of me. I already missed the feeling of him filling me up. I put his shirt back on and headed into the kitchen. It felt like weeks had passed since breakfast, instead of just a few hours. I searched the fridge and freezer for something easy, and settled on a frozen pizza. After setting the oven to preheat, I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and brought one out to Dad in the living room.

Clearly my youthful energy and stamina was no match for my old man, as it appeared he had fallen asleep on the couch moments after I had left. He was still naked, with his head lolling back on the back of the couch, and his amazing cock wet and limp against his thigh.

Putting both of our beers on the coffee table in front of him, I decided that he needed to be cleaned up a little before getting dressed for dinner. I knelt at his side on the couch this time, my knees still slightly sore from kneeling on the floor before him a short while ago, and started my cleanup efforts with his balls.

I lightly cupped his sack in my left hand and softly licked it clean, loving the taste of myself on this part of him. Sucking each testicle into my mouth in turn, I hummed my enjoyment into his skin until I was sure they were clean of all of our fluids. Keeping his balls nestled in my warm palm, I then turned my attention to the beautiful cock that had brought me such pleasure over the past day. I started at the base and softly kissed my way up to the tip. I heard Dad grunt, and looked up at him, but he still appeared to be sleeping.

I kissed my way back down his shaft, massaging his balls as I went, and then started licking every inch of his cock all the way around. I brought my right hand around to his dick and lifted if off of his thigh, and licked up the fluids that had pooled there. He was still mostly limp, which wasn't surprising since he'd cum twice in the last 45 minutes and he wasn't my age. He didn't grunt so much as moan when I took the head of his limp cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head, making sure to clean him off thoroughly.

He woke up with a start, and raised a hand to the back of my head. I had his whole cock in my mouth at that moment, but it wasn't much of a challenge even though he was about half-hard now.

"Baby, what are you doing? I'm going to need some more time before..." he started.

Bringing my face off of his lap and kissing the head of his cock, I replied, "I know, Daddy. I just wanted to clean you off."

I leaned over again and licked his slit, just in case any of his fluids had started to leak out, and then let go of his balls. I reached over to the table to grab his beer and handed it to him just as I heard the oven beep, indicating that it was time to cook the pizza.

"Be right back!" I called to him as I ran out of the room, leaving him semi-hard and staring at my ass.

I removed the pizza from its box and quickly shoved it into the oven. When I reached across the stove to set the kitchen timer, I felt some of Dad's cum start to leak out of my well-used pussy. I guess I need to be cleaned off too... I bet I can get Daddy to help with that!

I finished setting the timer and started to walk back into the living room. On my way, I put my hand between my legs and scooped up the cum dripping down my inner thigh. Bringing my cum-covered fingers to my mouth, the taste of my father's semen mixed with my pussy juice made me stop in my tracks and moan just as I entered the room.

Dad had put his pants back on and was searching for something to watch on TV, but stopped when he heard my moan. Seeing me sucking three fingers in my mouth and moaning clearly distracted him. I giggled at the look on his face, and he asked me what I was doing.

Adopting my best I'm-your-innocent-little-daughter voice, I put on a pout and said, "I'm all dirty, Daddy. Your cum was leaking out of my little cunny and I didn't want to waste any of it, but I couldn't just put it back in there. Plus I wanted to taste."

I paused, and took a couple more steps into the room. He was within reach now.

Then, lifting my shirt up to my waste with my left hand, I dipped three fingers of my right hand back between my legs and scooped up the fresh fluids that were seeping out of my pussy. Holding my hand out to him, I asked, "Do you want to taste, Daddy?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Decisions Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds