• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Red Silk Scarf

The Red Silk Scarf

12

The twin hassocks in our living room were padded black leather cubes. They'd been pushed together in front of the sofa. Two chairs, matching the sofa, were placed together at its end, making the seating arrangement into an L-shaped amphitheatre, with the hassocks as the stage. The hassocks sat on a black rug; the sofa and chairs were draped in black as well. Black drapes on the walls completed the setting, which featured a surprising figure at its center.

She looked to be a mature woman in splendid condition. She was lying on the hassocks on her back, naked except for a red silk scarf blindfold and a pair of red leather high-heeled pumps. Her muscles rippled as her lovely, pink-peaked breasts and her belly heaved, rising and falling as she panted heavily through her open mouth. The end of her little nose was just visible below the scarf which covered most of her face. Her chin was dimpled, her jaw rather square. She lay parallel to the sofa, her trim hips and lower back supported by one hassock, her upper back and head by the other. Her slim, muscular legs, splayed wide apart, rose slightly from her hips to where each of her well-toned calves rested over a slender ankle on an arm of the chair closest to the sofa.

Her red-shod feet hung in the air above the chair arms, with her knees slightly bent and toes pointing out at a 45 degree angle. Her lean arms, elbows straight, hung down to where her manicured, red-painted fingernails lightly touched the floor. Her long dark hair, streaked with silver and damp with perspiration, poured out from under the red scarf knotted at the back of her neck and, mingling with the scarf's tails, cascaded down onto the rug. Her normally pale skin was rosy pink and glistening with perspiration, as recovering from her exertions, her breathing began to slow and deepen. Physically and emotionally drained, she sighed deeply and began to drift toward an exhausted slumber. Her glistening lips, painted rose-red, framed a glimpse of pink tongue and the white tips of her upper front teeth. A drop of creamy nectar dripped from one corner of her mouth, running slowly down her jaw onto her throat. Between her wide open thighs her clean-shaven pussy bloomed like a pink flower, dripping nectar down between her buttocks.

She licked her lips, inhaled deeply, and spoke hoarsely, hardly more than whispering, "I love you, darling." She sighed deeply before continuing, "Now that you've watched our friends take your wife's virtue, how was I?"

Seated in the next chair, I looked across and above her body, into the silent, smiling faces of our two exhausted male friends, resting happily naked on the sofa. As planned, they had together just fucked my wife on the hassocks where she now lay. Turning my gaze back to her I answered, "You're fantastic: a perfect wife, and a perfect lover. You're also incredibly hot. How was it for you?"

She moaned, and then softly answered between breaths, "It felt so good I nearly passed out." She shook her head slowly from side to side, "I just can't believe this has happened to me. Oh, God! What have I done? How could I do this? How could you let me?" She stopped, trying to regain her composure. After a few moments, she sounded calmer when she continued, "What kind of friends would treat me like this?"

I was afraid she was going to start to cry, but a sly smile played across her lips. She had recovered her normal rhythm of breathing as she spoke again. When she did speak, it's was with the breathless exhilaration of someone who had, at long last, finally gotten the nerve to ride the roller coaster and could no longer contain the excitement of the triumph. Taking a deep breath, she said softly, "Thanks for talking me into this. At first, I was terrified, but then it felt so good. I'm ruined now, but I loved every second of it. I could get used to this. I guess I'll have to get used to it, now that it's done... Or should I say, now that I'm done."

She sighed contentedly, ready to drift into sleep, then, remembering me and asking, "Or, am I done yet? How about you? Can you get used to this? Are you sure you still want me, darling, now that you've seen me like this? Do you like me this way? And do you still want your turn, now, before I pass out?"

"Absolutely," I replied, grinning as I began to strip off my clothes. "You know I've dreamed of seeing you like this. I love you this way. I've got to have you right now. Then you can sleep." I was so relieved that she didn't seem to have been shattered by this experience, so unlike anything in all her previous life. I hoped this new part of our lives would enrich her experience, not hurt her. I knew it was important to comfort her, and making love to her would be the perfect affirmation, the reassurance we both needed.

I decided foreplay would be absurd at this point, so I gently lowered myself onto her warm, damp belly and pushed my cock into her wide open, wet, slick pussy. She found her last reserves of energy to receive me, as she gave herself up to the last pleasure her nearly exhausted body could endure that night.

When I had fucked my wife in front of our two silent, satisfied friends, they helped me lift her onto the sofa where they had sat. While our friends dressed, I opened the tops of the hassocks and took a black satin pillow from one and a soft black blanket from the other. I placed the pillow under her head and covered her from shoulders to knees with the blanket. I slipped her shoes off, revealing her red-painted toenails. Finally, I carefully untied and removed her blindfold, revealing an innocent, angelic face. The blindfold and shoes had accentuated the eroticism of her nudity, and without them she looked sweet and vulnerable. She opened her eyes and gave me a tired little smile.

"Ooh," she cooed to me, "Now I'm a fallen woman. Whatever shall become of me?" Her sleepy eyes twinkled at me over her sly smile. "You have conquered," I replied, bowing to her, "We are yours to command." She grinned and then yawned, from both sleepiness and a release of tension. "Your mistress is ready to retire for the evening," she purred, closing her eyes, "the ceremony has been a great success."

"Sweetheart," I said, "Robert wants to talk to you a little, to see that you're totally relaxed and comfortable with everything." "Sure," she said, yawning, looking sleepily up at one of our two co-conspirators. "I guess I can work you in, Robert. Oh, that's right, I already did, didn't I? Well, Robert, my sex slave, talk away. Except, I think I'm the slave here. You all sure took me like I was your slave. My ears are the only things I've got that aren't completely worn out."

I picked up my clothes and began to dress as Robert sat on the hassock nearest my wife's face and began to talk in a calm, quiet voice. "You are going to go into a deep and relaxing sleep now. I'm going to help you descend into relaxation by counting gradually to ten as you become more and more relaxed." Robert slowly, calmly talked my wife into a deep hypnotic trance. At ten, she was deeply asleep, breathing slowly and regularly. Then he told her she would sleep deeply. When she awoke she would be relaxed and very refreshed. She would remember clearly the events of this evening, but only as a pleasant dream. She would feel happy with herself and her husband and friends. She would look forward to more erotic dreams.

I quietly escorted Robert and Bill, our other friend, to the back door, where their departure would not disturb my wife's deep slumber. I thanked them and shook their hands, saying, "That's two wives down, and one more yet to do." Robert smiled as they left. His parting words were, "Well, it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it."

I returned to my wife on the sofa. I slipped one arm under her thighs and the other under her upper back. I carefully picked her up, still wrapped in her blanket, and carried her to the dark bedroom. She hardly stirred as I unwrapped her and eased her into our bed. I undressed and got in bed next to her.

Images of her giving herself so freely, so joyfully, flashed into my mind as I lay waiting for sleep. I hoped she would remember her first time with another man, other men no less, with as much excitement and happiness as I felt for myself and her. What I didn't know was if she'd remember it as only a dream, as was intended. Would the hypnotism work? Would the wives be content with their erotic dreams, or disturbed and angry at behaving, and having been treated, with an erotic abandon totally opposed to their senses of modesty and propriety? It seemed I relived the whole evening in my mind lying there, until the dream faded into sound, dreamless sleep beside my wife, as if it had been just another evening.

It was full light when I awoke and took a trip to the bathroom. I got back into bed with my wife, excited anew by last night's explosion of her sexuality set wildly free. I had drifted nearly back to sleep when she awoke and arose, visiting the bathroom before rejoining me in bed. She rolled into bed and into my arms, her head cradled on my chest, lying half on top of me. "I love you, angel. Good morning," I whispered. "Mmm," she cooed, "I love you, too, darling."

"So," I asked her, "did you sleep well?"

"I'll say," She raised herself onto one elbow and looked down at me before continuing. "You didn't you do me again after we went to bed, did you, you devil? I was so sleepy, and felt so good after you nailed me on the hassock that I went right to sleep. Did you carry me to bed? We didn't do it again, did we? I was out like the lights. I don't even remember coming to bed."

"No," I answered truthfully, "you were sound asleep. I carried you into bed. You were sleeping like a rock."

She laid her head back down on my chest, her fingers playing with my chest hair as she began to chuckle very softly and wickedly. In the same wicked tone, she continued, "Last night, I had the best dream ever. It was so real. I was so naughty. And you loved it. That means you were even naughtier than I was."

I was actually really curious as to what she had 'dreamed'. Would she remember? Or, would it remain just a dream to her? I asked her in a fake whisper, "What, pray tell, did you dream, you little devil?"

"Well, in my dream it was after our dinner party last night. Ellen and Amy left to 'go shopping' right after Robert's after-dinner hypnotist routine. We girls had just tried on the new red pumps he gave us for being good sports and taking his 'hypno-therapy'. They're perfect, and he even had gotten the right sizes. But, in my dream the guys stayed, instead of going out the door with their wives, like really happened. In the dream, the girls were really leaving so their husbands could do me right in front of you. I dreamed we had all agreed for the three guys together to do each of us girls, one at a time, on consecutive Saturday nights. Ellen had her turn first with you guys last week, and Amy's turn is next week. In the dream, I just knew this, and last night was my turn." "So," I asked archly, "did the naughty men take the innocent wife's virtue?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? And you will. Just listen, and all will be revealed." She sighed deeply, snuggling down closer next to me. "First, Robert put me into a deep trance. He told me that he and Bill were going to make love to me. Only my true desires were to be fulfilled. He asked if I wanted this. I remember speaking in my trance, calmly, that I wanted it for myself, and for your pleasure. Then he produced a long, red silk scarf. I remember thinking how beautiful it was as it came up to my face. I guess I've always wanted a red silk one like that, but never had one. He began to tie it over my eyes, blindfolding me."

"In my trance, I heard him say that if I wanted them to stop, I merely had to take my hands and remove the blindfold, and it would be over, as if it had all been a dream. Even the dream would soon be forgotten. If I enjoyed the experience, and gave myself to them completely, the scarf would be mine to keep as a symbol of my erotic awakening. He reminded me that Ellen and Amy and I were each to be given this opportunity. As I said before, Ellen's turn had been last Saturday. He asked if I remember Ellen wearing her identical scarf to our party, and I did remember. He asked me if I were ready to begin, and I said, "Yes, I want both of you to take me now."

"The scarf really did seem to help keep me as calm as possible under the circumstances. Once I was blindfolded, it was as if I were cloaked in darkness and alone. That makes sense, doesn't it, because, well, I was dreaming. The men became anonymous, as if they weren't Robert and Bill any more, just nameless, faceless sensations in the darkness. I felt myself being stripped, hands turning me around, unzipping me, sliding my straps off my shoulders and then, sliding my dress slowly down to the floor. As I stood there, blindfolded, in my matching red thong and bra and my new red pumps, it was if I were floating in space, disoriented and weightless, wondering if things had gone as far as they would go. I felt I was at the point of no return."

"Suddenly, I felt I couldn't go through with our agreement. I was frightened, panicked. I wanted to cry out, to pull off the blindfold and waken from my dream, but I just stood there, transfixed, my arms straight down at my sides. I couldn't move or make a sound. I think that must have been because, deep down, I didn't want it to end. After a long, long moment of holding my breath in suspense, I exhaled as I felt my bra straps pulled gently from my shoulders, dangling against my arms, and then gentle pressure on the center of my back. The fear and tension froze my body as my bra released, pulled forward and down my arms, off my breasts and away. I noticed a cool draft for the first time, and could feel my nipples getting very hard as goose bumps formed on my bare arms and legs. I began to tremble. I was starting to feel a little dizzy, like I was spinning in the darkness."

"Then I gasped as I felt fingers slide under my thong at the sides, sliding it down my hips. Perhaps it was adrenaline from being so excited, but everything went into slow motion. Part of me had wanted to cover my breasts when my bra was pulled off, but I couldn't seem to bring myself to move or resist. Now, I could feel my thong, ever so slowly sliding down my hips to my thighs, turning gradually inside out as the crotch strap peeled out from between my bare buttocks, the front sliding down off my belly, and finally clinging upside down between my thighs in front, as if in desperation. Then it lost its grip on my thighs and fell away, pulled down to my shoes. A hand gently grasped each elbow and another pair of hands lifted my feet, one at a time, slipping my thong from around my ankles."

"The hands at my elbows walked me forward, leaving behind my little pile of clothing and, forever, my modesty. My mouth went dry and my mind raced as I began to understand that my virtue was next to be taken from me, given by me for your pleasure. The hands released my elbows and I stood naked, except for the blindfold and high heels, my body ironically adorned only by my engagement ring and wedding band." "I knew somehow that you were sitting there, just as entranced and excited as I was, maybe more. I remember your smile as the last thing I had seen before the blindfold went on. I wondered if you were still smiling. It was so still, standing there in the silence, that I told myself it wasn't happening. How could I be standing like a naked mannequin in a store display, being undressed and arranged by others, unable to move on my own or speak? I had convinced myself I was just floating, dreaming. I had actually begun to relax, until I heard them taking their clothes off. I remember your voice telling me how beautiful I looked, and how much you loved me for doing this for both of us. My fear and excitement flooded back. I felt weak in my knees. I noticed I was getting wet, and my cheeks burned as I blushed pink with embarrassment. I wasn't alone, and it wasn't over."

"Then, some very nasty things happened to your virtuous wife. All I could do was stand there where they'd left me, and tremble as I heard bare feet approaching across the floor. I could feel their breath on me, one standing in front of me and one behind. Suddenly, one of them took my face in his hands and kissed my half-open mouth, sticking his tongue in deeply. Shocked and distracted by being so violated, it took me a few seconds to realize that the man behind me had taken my breasts in his hands, his fingers gently massaging my nipples. I jumped involuntarily as I felt his stiff cock on my naked ass. I got dizzy and thought I was going to pass out. Hands steadied me and I was bent over with my hands placed on my knees. I felt a man's cock right in my face. I reached out to steady myself. Not believing I was doing it, I felt myself take his cock and balls in my hands, licking and kissing them and then slowly taking his cock deep into my mouth. I could tell it wasn't yours; it was similar in size to yours, but unmistakably different from the only one I had ever known until that moment. And, unlike you, this man's genitals were shaved." "I was in disbelief at my own wanton behavior. How could I permit myself to be debauched like this, even tacitly inviting my own ruin? Where had my sense of decency gone? Who had I become? Strange hands were on me, strange fingers even in me, fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit as I licked and sucked the cock in my mouth. I felt hands pushing the back of my head down while my face was being fucked. I put my hands around the man in front of me, grabbing his ass to keep my balance in the whirling darkness of my blindfold."

"I was dripping wet by then, and I felt the fingers leave my pussy, hands grasping my hip points from behind. Then the man behind me suddenly and violently shoved a big, thick cock deep into my wet, slick pussy. I screamed in surprise, but it only just made a gagging sound, muffled by the cock in my mouth. My mind was again on the verge of panic at being so violated, but my body had become highly aroused, in spite of my fear and tension.

After a little while, I began to calm down a little, starting to grind my ass against the groin of the man taking me from behind. My fears were giving way to a growing passion by the time they traded places. They had to hold me up to keep me from falling while they switched, I was so disoriented. One of them, I don't know which one, asked me how my pussy tasted on his cock. I tried to say 'good', but all I could manage with this second man's cock deep in my throat was, "Gug, Gug." I was totally transported into a new, erotic reality of animal passion and blind sensation as I felt myself about to come for the first time of the night."

"After I came, I could no longer manage to stand on my own. I was lead through my darkness and gently placed on my back on what felt like our leather hassocks. It all became a blur, then. It seemed I was put into all sorts of positions, with cocks and tongues and hands all over me and in all my openings. I know I was lying on my belly on top of one of them, fucking him, sucking the other's cock, when it was taken out of my mouth. I felt the one under me adjust his position and the other one moving down from my face to my bottom. When I realized what was about to happen, I just moaned, "Oh, my God!" I knew you weren't one of the ones on me then when I heard you say from some distance, 'Just relax, darling. You're doing beautifully.'" "A moistened, slick finger began to rub gently around and into my asshole, as the man under me kept fucking my pussy. Slowly, at first one, then two, then three fingers gradually and gently stretched my asshole open, taking time to relax it while my pussy kept getting pounded from beneath. I could hardly stand it, certain that I knew what was going to happen to me next. By the time the second cock pushed gently on my asshole, and then slowly, firmly slid all the way into my ass, I cried out in passion, not pain. Being DP'd was incredible. Imagine me! Two men fucking me at the same time, one in my pussy, one in my ass! And neither one of them were you! I couldn't believe the things I heard myself screaming: "Oh, God, I'm stuffed! Oh, fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me hard!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Red Silk Scarf

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds