• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Twins: Twice The Pleasure

Mom's Twins: Twice The Pleasure

12

(For Stachia)

(Mom teases, taunts and then teaches her nineteen year old twin sons' the art of making love and giving intense sexual pleasures and satisfaction to a woman)

*

Jack was an exceptional Father! From the moment the twins were born until the present he has always been actively engaged in every phase and aspect of their lives. The bond between he and the boys, and the love they have for each other is deep, strong and endearing. Jack has always been there for them when they needed him.

Unfortunately those characteristics that made him a great Dad were woefully absent in his role as a husband. Jack could definitely not be described as a great lover. After the first few years of our marriage, sex just never seemed to be important, and giving me sexual pleasure was certainly not a top priority for him. He didn't want to kiss, fondle or suck my nipples, finger my pussy, or engage in other kind of foreplay. I recall that he was much more interested in having his dick up my ass than in my pussy. I admit that I did get pleasure from the ass fucking, but the only time he would bring me to an orgasm was on those rare occasions when he would perform oral sex, and this became more and more infrequent over the sixteen years of our marriage.

I wanted and needed sex, and I know that his lack of interest in expressing physical love was one of the reasons for our eventual divorce. However, I recognized that the primary reason for the failure of our marriage was the increasing emotional and mental abuse which grew worse as the years passed. I strongly suspected that he was having an affair, but didn't care enough to try to find evidence of his infidelity. Because of his obsession, at least in the early years of our marriage, with smelling, tonguing and fucking my ass, it crossed my mind more than once that he might possibly be Gay.

My close friends would tell me all about the great sex they had with their husbands and lovers. They talked of the French kissing; having their nipples squeezed and sucked; how great it was to have their clit licked and pussy and ass tongued; their use of sex toys on each other and different kinds of flavored gels and even some selected foods such as chocolate syrup, whipped cream, bananas, cherries and cucumbers. They talked about all the different positions and many of them shared stories about the anal sex and giving their men great blow jobs and swallowing their cum. I listened to their stories in silence, but did not really believe half of what they were saying. I concluded that what they were actually describing were their sexual fantasies.

During our marriage I had considered having an affair, but rejected the idea; mainly because of my concern for the twins, Bart and Ben. I could never do anything that might cause them to be hurt. So, I came to place great reliance upon my variety of sex toys and online amateur sex video, chat rooms and webcams, as a substitute for the sex I wasn't getting from Jack. Although I craved the touch and feel of a man, the toys, videos and role playing on webcam did relieve sexual tension and, in fact, became extremely stimulating, pleasurable and satisfying.

When the twins reached their eighteenth birthday, I gave more and more thought to the fact that I did not want them growing up to be cold, uncaring and indifferent about giving sexual pleasure to women. I worried that they would be just like their Father. I wanted them to know how important it was to give physical pleasure to a woman. Both boys had occasional dates, but I did not get the impression that either of them was sexually active.

One of my divorced girlfriends would constantly talk about how good looking my boys were and how she found them to be extremely sexual attractive. I had talked to her about my ex and had expressed my concerns about the twins inheriting their Father's lack of passion. She told me that she did not think I should have any concerns about my sons in that regard. She volunteered to seduce them and to give me a full report on their performance. She even hinted that I might want to "check it out" for myself. Although I never told her, I agreed that my twins were extremely sexual attractive. I soon came to realize that I wanted to be the one to experience their sexual passion and performance; to be their guide and teacher in the art of making love and giving pleasure.

I found myself becoming interested in reading erotic stories that deat with incest and taboo sexual experiences. I searched for videos and found chat room and webcam partners who had the same kind of sexual interest. I gave a lot of thought and made elaborate plans to sexually tease and taunt my sons. I began to parade around at night wearing seductive and sexy nighties and thong panties instead of pajamas and robes. I stopped wearing bras and made sure that my breasts were visible and that my hard nipples showed through the fabric of my clothing. I would leave sex toys and videos laying around for my sons to discover. I would masturbate and fill my panties with my pussy juices and leave them on the bathroom floor for my sons to find. When I would go back later to pick up my panties to put them in the laundry, I discovered that one, or both of my sons had shot loads of their cum into my panties. I would make sure that I had on lipstick and would suck their cum out of my panties, leaving the imprint of my mouth on my panties. I would leave the panties there on the floor for my sons to discover what I had done. Even though they were never talked about, my panties had became our private message board.

I pleasantly took note that my sons began to spend more time with me during the evenings. We would watch movies, play cards and video games, and just talk about events of the day. I would hug them and rub my breast against their chest. I was always dropping thing and having to bend over to pick them up which gave the guys a good view of my thronged panties and bare ass cheeks. I noticed that my sons were often attempting to hide the fact that there was a huge bulge in their pants. My plans were beginning to work, but I now had to find the courage and the right moment to move from planning to action. This final step resolved itself late one evening without any planning or action on my part. I would learn later that I was not the only one planning and manipulating.

Bart and Ben told me they had made plans to attend a concert and based on that information I had planned to spend an evening on the webcam. I placed my laptop near the large screen TV so that I could use it as my monitor. I selected a couple of my favorite toys, stripped naked and positioned myself on the sofa directly in front of the webcam. I turned out all of the lights except for a reading light and the lamps on the end tables. Where I was positioned on the sofa was brightly illuminated. I placed a heavy blanket on the sofa to absorb all of the wetness that I knew would soon be spilling out of me.

At ten o'clock I would, as we had arranged earlier in the week, be sending a webcam invitation to my friend Monica. She and I had met in an Incest/Taboo chat room and quickly moved to private chat. We discussed our sexual interest and desires and discovered that we had a great deal in common; the most exciting was that she was having sex with her twenty-year old twin nephews. Monica I had spent countless hours on webcam talking and masturbating together, but this would be the first time for me to actually be watching her and her nephews in live action. She told me to pay attention to how she dominated the two young studs. I had told her all about my plans and preparations for seducing my twins. In fact, many of the things I had done were her ideas and suggestions.

When the webcam connections were made Monica and her nephews were already in her king size bed and engaged in what she had referred to as a "fucking party!" A number of and variety of sex toys and bottles were spread out over the bed and on the nightstand. Monica was on all fours and one nephew had his dick planted deep inside her pussy while the other nephew was lying on his back in front of her as she was making slurping sounds sucking furiously on his erect dick.

Monica waved at me and stopped sucking on the dick long enough to make a moaning introduction, She said, "Hey guys that's Bev; Bev the hunk with his dick in my pussy is Sam and the one with his dick in my mouth is Mark."

The guys waved at me and I said, "Looks like you're having a lot of fucking fun there."

Monica said, "They love to be told what to do, so if you have anything in mind, just give them their orders. I'm sure we will enjoy whatever you demand. We want to make sure you're getting pleasure also." With that she returned to slurping and sucking on Mark's dick.

I was rubbing my clit and fingering my wet pussy and licking the juices from my fingers. I hit the on button on my vibrator rabbit and rammed it into my pussy. I engaged myself in what was going on with Monica and her nephews by instructing them, I said, "Sam, take the bottle of chocolate syrup and fill Monica's ass full. Now add a big squirt of the whipped cream, add a piece of banana, and top it off with one of the cherries in the bowl on the nightstand." He followed my instructions and Monica's ass looked like a fucking banana split.

I told Mark, "turn around and put your head between Monica's legs so that you can lick and suck on her clit; she will still be able to suck your dick." Like his brother he faithfully followed my commands.

The nephews eagerly responded to my instructions without speaking a word. I asked Monica, "Why in the Hell aren't they talking to me?"

She replied, "They're not allowed to talk! They are here to give pleasure and do what we tell them with no questions or comments." If one of them speaks I order him to take his clothes and go get a shower while his brother and I continue our fucking. If both were to speak I will bring an end to the fucking session. I've trained them well; believe me Bev, they will not be speaking."

If Monica felt that one of the guys were coming close to ejaculating she would stop the action and make them wait for five minutes before continuing. She would tell them, "Hell no you don't. You know you are not allowed to cum until I am fully satisfied. After you take care of me, then I will give you permission to shoot your cum wherever you want." She winked at me, smiled and said, "Bev you should learn from this. Go ahead, give them your commands, they enjoy being dominated."

I told Sam, "Put the rabbit vibrator in her pussy and start licking the chocolate and cream out of her ass, but first eat the cherry." I told Mark, "tongue her pussy and suck on her clit."

I picked up a larger vibrator and plunged it into my pussy attempting to match Sam's strokes as he moved the rabbit in and out of her pussy. I yelled, "Fuck her faster! Fuck her harder! Suck harder on her clit! Make her cum hard!"

I saw Monica's body begin to quiver and jerk and heard her yelling "Fuck Me! Suck Me! She was having an explosive orgasm. I watched the creamy liquid mixed with chocolate and whipped cream streaming down her upper legs and into Mark's face.

At the same instant I began pumping the vibrator harder into my pussy and felt the contractions and waves of pleasure as I began to cum. I yelled at them, "Now you have to lick up every drop of the mess you have made on her. Start licking guys." Monica lay spread out on her back moaning and groaning while her nephews licked and sucked the mixture of cum, chocolate syrup and cool whip from her pussy, ass and legs.

As the last waves of my own massive orgasm began to subside I felt a hand touching each of my shoulders, I almost jumped out of my skin. I turned and looked up into the wide-glaring eyes of Bart and Ben.

Ben said, "Mom, this beats the fuck out of any concert."

Bart shook his head in agreement and said, "For damn sure!"

My naked sons came around the sofa and stood in front of me with their perfectly matched erect dicks sticking up in the air. I planted a gentle kiss on the head of each son's dick.

I was shocked when Monica said, "Hi Ben, Hi Bart.

I looked at my son's as they responded in unison, "Hey Monica."

She introduced her nephews and gave them permission to speak to Ben and Bart.

I asked my son's, "How is it that you know Monica?"

Bart explained that they had had a few quick glimpses of Monica and me over the past few weeks and had found her screen name in my computer's history file. They had contacted her, first anonymously and later gave her their names when she promised not to tell me about their conversations.

Ben added that it was Monica who instructed them to say they were going to a concert and then to quietly sneak back into the house a few minutes after ten o'clock, and to hide just outside of the den. She also told them that I would be too engrossed in what was happening on the TV screen and in my own activities to pay attention to anything else. She suggested that they would get much more enjoyment out of the show going on in their own den than at any concert.

Ben said, "And was Monica ever right about that!"

I glared at Monica through the eye of the webcam; she gave me a smile and a wink and said, "I know Bev, you can thank me tomorrow; tonight you have other things to concentrate on. So turn off the webcam and go give your son's some instruction in love making. Have a great night together."

I shut down my computer as my sons lifted me from the sofa and carried me into my bedroom where they gently placed me on the bed and lay down beside me. Bart said, "Mom you just tell us what you want us to do."

In my matter-of-fact teacher voice I said, "OK, let's start off with kissing." The twins took turns kissing me; first gently and then with more passion. I stuck my tongue into each of my son's mouths and they followed my lead and did the same to me. As we kissed I gently stroked their hard dicks and placed their fingers into my soaking wet pussy. I told them to lick the juices off their fingers. I pushed their head down to my tits and told them to start licking and sucking on my erect nipples. This was driving me crazy. I began to rub my clit and finger my pussy and offered my fingers to my sons for them to suck off the juices.

I pulled Ben's head back up to where he faced me and told him that I was going to show him how to perform oral sex on me. I said, "Ben, stick out your tongue." When he did I began to suck on his tongue and flick his tongue with mine. I would stick my tongue as far as I could into his mouth and slide it around and around. I pushed his head down toward my eagerly awaiting pussy.

I placed a pillow under my hips and pulled open my pussy and said, "Do to my clit what I was doing to your tongue and put your tongue as deep as you can into my pussy." He began tonguing my pussy and licking and sucking my clit. His brother was continuing to suck on one nipple and rolling the other between his thumb and forefinger.

I picked up a vibrator and handed it to Ben and told him to "shove this in and out of my pussy while you're eating me."

I physically prompted Bart to move his dick up to my face so I could suck on him. I took his dick deep into my mouth and began sucking and pumping on his shaft. I felt myself getting close to an orgasm.

I yelled at Ben, "Now baby, put your hard dick in me. He pushed my legs up toward my head and shoved his entire dick into my soaking pussy. He began to pump faster and harder and I began sucking harder and faster on Bart's dick. I felt my pussy muscles begin to squeeze on Ben's dick and to feel my body shaking violently.

I yelled out, "Cum with me guys! Cum with me!"

At the same moment Ben' began to shoot his hot cum into my pussy I felt Bart's dick begin to jerk and quiver as he emptied his cum into my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as possible as he continued to squirt cum into my throat. I sucked harder swallowing every drop of his cum.

Ben moved his dick up to my face and said, "Suck on my dick Mom." I sucked and licked off all of the cum that was dripping from his throbbing dick.

My son's rolled off of me onto their backs and the three of us lay there gasping for breath. I rolled onto my stomach and the twins began to gently rub and scratch my back. I knew that within a short amount of time I could have their young dicks hard and ready for more action. I wanted and needed more of them tonight.

Ben was the first to speak, he said, "Mom that was way out of this world awesome."

Bart placed his lips close to my ear and whispered, as he gently rubbed his finger through the crack of my soaking wet ass, "Way, way more than awesome Mom"

I said, "Guys we just shared a very, very special kind of love and I want both of you to know that you are exceptional lovers. As long as you do the things you did to me, you will never have a problem satisfying any woman. Just remember to always give them full pleasure before you dump your load; and both of you have a hell of a load to dump, my stomach can attest to that."

We lay there in silence with the twins massaging my neck, shoulders, back, ass cheeks and upper legs. After about thirty minutes I rolled onto my back and placed my hand on my cum soaked pussy and began licking Ben's cum off of my hand. I took a dick in each hand and began to stroke, feeling the stiffness beginning to return. I knew the young guys would be quick to recover their erections. Without any prompting my guy's started kissing me passionately and sucking on my neck and nipples, and I felt my pussy juices starting to flow again as I continued stroking their responding dicks.

I gave Bart a gentle push, indicating that I wanted him to lie on his back. When he responded I climbed on top of him positioning my pussy just above his face. I motioned for Ben to stand on the bed in front of me. Bart put his tongue into my pussy as I wrapped my mouth around the shaft of Ben's still hardening dick and reached behind him inserting my middle finger deep into his ass. He let out a deep groan and grabbed my hair pushing and pulling my mouth up and down on his dick. Bart began to suck my clit and I responded by moving in unison with his sucking action. It felt like Ben was attempting to get his dick to go deep into my throat and I tried to accommodate as much of his large dick as possible.

Anticipating that I was getting close to an orgasm, Bart began to push me down toward his dick. I knew that he wanted to be inside me so he could feel the contractions and my pussy squeezing on his dick. As his dick entered my pussy I took my mouth off of Ben's dick and said, "Honey, I want you to put your dick up my ass."

He moved around behind me and gave the crack of my ass a quick lick and then inserted his dick deep into my ass. Bart was squeezing and rolling my nipples and using my breast to push me up and down on the shaft of his dick. Ben was using my hips as a guide to match his brothers thrusting action. I yelled at him, "smack my ass baby, slap it harder." I felt my stomach tighten and the waves of contractions as my body began to tremble and shake. The muscles in my pussy and ass were closing tightly around my guys swollen dicks.

I yelled out, "Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!"

Ben was pulling my head back toward him now using my hair to push and pull me onto his dick. I felt Bart's dick throb and jerk as he began to squirt his cum deep into my pussy. I counted the spasms as he pushed his dick deeper inside of me with each release of cum; six deep thrust before I felt him relax under me.

Ben continued to pound his dick into my ass as Bart pulled my body down toward him and began to bite one of my hard sensitive nipples. Ben gave out a deep moan and started to shoot my ass full of cum. Another wave of orgasms rattled through my body as I counted the number of squirts going into my ass. Eight plunges before I felt Ben's head collapse onto my back.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Twins: Twice The Pleasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds