• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Gitmo Trainee

Gitmo Trainee

I work at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, called Gitmo by many, located on the island of Cuba. I don't work for the government but for a company who is contracted by them to run this facility. My job is to interrogate suspected terrorists captured from around the world. My work is mainly at Camp X-Ray, a camp that according to the military is no longer open. The people assigned to us for interrogation are those with no possibility of breaking through torture. Our job is to work on their minds, bending their will until they agree to talk.

When you are in this line of work, you are quick to recognize the people that are the most susceptible to our style of brain washing. When the company brought in Laura as a new trainee, I knew right away that she would be easy to control. From her weak chin to her sad puppy dog eyes you could just tell Laura had been under the control of her parents from an early age. Although she had a nice smile, she would get embarrassed when she laughed. Her clothing always concealed her figure and she even wore shorts when we all went to the local beach on days off. I could tell that deep down Laura was a sexual person but it had been repressed by her strict up-bringing.

I started it as an experiment as I wondered if I could change her modesty without her being aware while I worked on her. Although I don't mind confessing my sins in regards with Laura, I don't feel comfortable discussing the mechanics of how I achieved my goal. I'm concerned that this is a dangerous tool and if learned by someone devious could be used for dastardly deeds. Although this system is not hypnosis it works with the sub-conscious and leaves a mind print that is almost impossible to ignore. As with hypnosis the subject will not accept an suggestion that he or she is repulsed by. The goal is to find what desires the subject is repressing and then to turn them around to show how much the subject desires to do that goal.

My first trial was to see if I could get her to show some skin. After putting her through the paces, disguised as training, for a couple of days, I found her alone in the break room. I walked in and sat close to her with my cup of coffee.

"Don't you think it's hot in here? I sure want to unbutton this shirt and try to cool off."

"Oh yeah, me too, in fact it's so hot I think I will do just that."

With that, she unbuttoned her blouse three buttons to down below her bra.

"I bet you'd even be more comfortable with that bra off."

Without a word, she reached under the back of her shirt and with some shifting around pulled her bra out through a shirtsleeve. The rest of the day, she worked like that unconcerned with how much her boobs were exposed. I knew I was on the right track and I began my work in earnest. Within two weeks Laura began to dress more provocatively and yet without being aware of any change in her life.

It was time for her final test, I knew that she would pass with flying colors but I had to be sure. I invited her to come to my room after final meal, something she never would have done before my little experiment. After getting comfortable with a beer and a seat on my couch, I asked her where her bra was.

"They just don't feel right anymore so I stopped wearing them."

She answered me as if she were talking not about her underwear but a pair of gloves or maybe shoes. We talked about work and the weather and then unexpectedly I said,

"Laura have you ever given anybody a blow-job?"

Her face turned beet red but she answered that she had not.

"That's too bad, cause I'd sure like a blow-job right now, you know it..."

"I really don't how to give one but if you'll show me how I'd like to try it."

"Thanks Laura that would really help, why don't you get undressed, it will make it easier for you. That's nice, has anyone ever told you how pretty you look naked, no? Well you do, you should let more people see you naked. OK you ready, now get down here on your knees, right here in front of me. Now take down my pants, yes, just like that. Now take my boner in your hand, that's OK you can use two hands if you want. Start with just a kiss on the tip, oh, that's good; now open your mouth wide. Now if you want to, just take a little taste and if you like it have some more."

she pushed me deeper down her throat until she made a gagging sound but then she quickly recovered and was soon taking me all in with relish.

"You sure you've never done this? You look like you're really enjoying my cock down your throat."

She shook her head in agreement while keeping in tempo with my movements. I told her I was ready to shoot, she stopped long enough to beg me to hurry as she wanted to taste my cum. She held me to her lips and with her tongue began lapping my load as I discharged. She did her best to slurp me down but still a little trickled down her chin. She had the most pleasant smile on her face after I pulled myself from her lips and she thanked me for teaching her how to perform. Her last act was to catch the drips from her chin with her fingers and then to lick them clean.

The next night we repeated the same procedure only this time I suggested that she climax along with me as a reward for performing so well. The look of ecstasy on her face made my orgasm feel that much better and Laura told me she came so hard, she thought she was going to pass out.

The next day without my knowledge, they transferred Laura to another base. I had planned to enjoy her for my pleasure for at least as long as my tour would be on Gitmo but now I could see that was not going to happen. Hell, I never even fucked her as I had planned to move her along slowly. No matter where she ends up, I hope someone recognizes her new talents and has the chance to use them as I fear she is still too shy. As for me, I can only hope that we get another recruit such as Laura.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Gitmo Trainee

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds