• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Letters from the Front

Letters from the Front

Dear John,

Everything here is going well and I trust it is the same with you. The weather is hot and the natives are unfriendly but I knew that when I volunteered to come here. As I told you, I felt that by coming to Iraq I could contribute in the taming of these zealots who go round this country causing mayhem and death.

I soon found that the thrill of the hunt was everything I thought it would be. With my heart pounding in my ears and the adrenalin soaring through my veins it truly is a rush like no other I've had. My first kill was like a badge of honor and my fellow soldiers cheered me in congratulations. Alas, we have done our job too well and our area is now clear of two legged vermin. My only job now is to sit and watch, ever on guard, yet with nothing happening.

Thus brings me to the point of my letter. As you know the saying, 'Idle hands are the devils playground' and it is with a heavy heart I say that I have strayed. I wish I hadn't or at least could keep my transgressions to myself but my conscience won't allow me to do this. John I've know I have sworn you to be faithful to our marriage vows. I also know I have even gone so far as to lock you into chastity and giving the key to my sister for safekeeping. However, I never gave thought to my own faithfulness and I now know that was an oversight.

I now apologize for my transgressions, as I remain you loving wife

Irene

Dear Irene,

I must say your letter gave me quite a shock and even I wonder if it would have been better not to know at all. As you don't mention this man's name, I can only pray that it is not someone I know. Although you don't say, I am hoping this was a one-time lapse and now after coming to your senses have stopped your dalliance. You know I'm your husband, my love for you conquerors all and so I forgive you.

As you well know, your sister is a stern taskmistress and as yet not allowed me out of my cage. I will keep myself constricted as a statement of my love for you. My only hope is that you will now wear a chastity belt built of your love for me.

With love your fateful husband,

John

Dear John,

After reading your letter, I guess my last letter was a bit misleading so allow me to clear things up. When you ask for the man's name that implies I'm only fucking one and why would I do that. John I'm fucking my whole squad except Bruce who I think is gay. It wasn't just once as it goes on nightly and usually in groups of twos or threes. It all started through boredom but now it has created a lust in me that I fear is unquenchable.

I'm sure you remember my distaste for giving you oral sex, well now I've developed a taste for semen, and I crave it nightly. Why just last night I lined up my whole squad including Bruce and on my knees, I sucked them all off as they marched past me. My lieutenant says I've done more for morale that a three a day pass and has put me in for a commendation. I just knew I had a place in this man's army and it makes me feel proud that I can contribute.

Even though I'm getting all the sex I crave, I miss your sweet tongue and the pleasure it gives me. In fact, I wish you were here right now as my cunt is sore and could use a good licking. By the way, I'm glad Sue is keeping you in line for you know how upset I would be with you if I found you were cheating.

That's all for now, your slutty wife,

Irene.

Dear Irene,

How can you write such a letter to me? All your talk of sex and lust is driving me to a fever pitch and my poor little dick is straining to be set free. I picture myself as your helpmate, preparing you for your marathon bouts and then to help clean you up after. I'm sorry I can't even write of this, my worm keeps trying to get hard and all to no avail. I just wish I could be there to watch your achievements. I await eagerly for your return and to hear of your tales both on the battlefield and in the bedroom.

I remain your devoted husband bound not only by the constraints of my steel cage but also by love for you. My only desire is that you return with the same lust you now possess and the ability to share it with me.

Your loving husband'

John

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Letters from the Front

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 358 milliseconds