• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Real Reason For My Business Trip

The Real Reason For My Business Trip

The meeting had been going on for what seemed like hours as I casually stole another glance at my phone, pretending to check the time or for work related emails. There was another message from you and a grin spread across my face as I read it. "You bad girl" I thought as I typed a reply back, giving you final details as to where I was staying and what time I should meet you. We'd been flirting over email and text for some weeks when one day, my boss had decided that I needed to visit a couple of clients up in Manchester which was conveniently where you lived so I jumped at the chance and ever since, our communications had become more and more heated as we both imagined what might happen when we finally met.

"Well, I think that's all the points covered" said the MD of the client's company, a middle aged man who liked making my life hell by demanding assurances over the smallest, most trivial detail, "I think maybe we could go to the pub over the road?". I declined that invitation, he'd bored me enough all day and I just wanted to get out into the fresh air so I made my excuses, put my suit jacket on, picked up my briefcase and said my farewells before heading outside into the city centre where I walked towards the hotel I was staying at. There was plenty of time before you were to arrive so I figured I'd have time to get myself ready and then settle into the hotel bar and wait for you. I ordered a pint and sat at the bar, keeping an eye on the door for you, it was ten past seven when you walked in and I noticed you straight away, wearing your hair in bunches like I'd asked you to do. I had no idea if you were wearing the rest of the outfit we'd talked about as you were covered up in a long coat which must have been uncomfortable as it was really quite warm outside. Seeing me, you waved and made your way over to me, we hugged and I kissed your cheek before ordering you a glass of wine.

"You look lovely, especially the hair, very cute" I say as I hand the glass to you.

"Thanks, it's good to finally meet you after all this time."

"It is! I have to say your text messages have been driving me to distraction all day. I'm sure I was making no sense at all in that meeting, too busy thinking about you"

"That was kind of the idea" you reply to me, smirking and letting your coat fall open slightly at the knee revealing knee high stockings.

"Ah, you did wear the uniform then? Good girl" I say, placing my hand on your knee and gently moving upwards so I was stroking your thigh. The bar was quite busy and we were in a secluded spot so I thought I'd be a bit more daring and let my hand wander further up the inside of your thigh past the hem of your skirt stopping as my fingers brushed against your pussy. You sigh as you feel my hand make contact there.

"No knickers? You little slut"

"It is what you asked for" you grin, opening your legs slightly, allowing my finger to push inside you.

"Mmmm, you're all wet already". I bring my finger to your mouth and let you lick your juices off it.

"Right, I think we should go upstairs, don't you?"

You smile and nod your assent and we head to the lift. As we're heading up, I feel your hand unzip my fly and slip inside my pants and take hold of my hardening cock.

"I can't wait to get my lips round that."

"All in good time."

A beep alerts us to the fact that we're on our floor so we make the short walk to the hotel room and I let us in. Immediately you walk to the double bed, turn round to face me and let your coat drop to the floor, revealing the rest of your uniform. A white blouse that has been unbuttoned to show off your cleavage to its full effect, short pleated blue skirt that barely covers you, black knee high stockings and very slutty high heel shoes. The half undone school tie around your neck sets it all off perfectly and I stand there, staring taking it all as you give me a twirl and flash me a very innocent smile.

"You like?"

"Perfect, just what I've been imagining all day"

I move towards you, and pull you in to me, kissing you passionately, my hands reaching round to your ass, slapping it gently.

"You do realise you have to be punished don't you?"

"Why? What have I done?" mock fear showing in your eyes.

"You were ten minutes late, young lady. You know I can't abide lateness. I'm afraid I'm going to have to spank you"

"Spank me! No! That'll hurt - don't do that!"

"That's the point, if it doesn't hurt, it's not much of a punishment is it?"

I take your hand and lead you to a chair positioned in the centre of the room where I sit down. Taking your hand I pull you towards me and position you over my lap and raise your little skirt up in the air exposing your creamy white ass which my hand gently caresses while I tell you off.

"You're a wanton little slut, what were you doing that made you so late? Playing with yourself? Making yourself come?"

"Yes, I was so excited about meeting you today, I couldn't resist doing it!"

"You know I told you you weren't to come today without my permission, you just made your spanking even longer and harder! You'll count each slap on your ass out loud and say "Thankyou sir" after each one".

SMACK! My hand crashes down on to your bare ass.

"Ow! One! Thankyou Sir"

SMACK!

You struggle slightly but My other hand is holding you in place firmly, there's no way you can get out, you just have to lie there and take your punishment.

"Two! Thankyou sir. Oh that hurts"

My hand rains down on your exposed ass again and again, turning it a lovely shade of red. After your count reaches twenty five, I decide to take mercy on you and stop.

"There, it's all over now. You're not going to be late again and you're not going to disobey are you?"

"No sir. I'll be good."

My hand caresses your bright red ass cheeks, soothing them before dipping behind and touching your pussy, it's absolutely soaking wet as I push one, then two fingers into you, moving them in and out of you rhythmically. You moan softly.

"You like that?"

"Yes. Keep going please"

"You took your punishment well, I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed a little bit of pleasure" I say as my fingers continue to fuck you, and you feel my thumb press against your ass hole, a little bit more pressure and it pops inside your arse.

"Fuck, that feels good" you groan.

"I love doing this to you, treating you like my little slut - tell me what you are!"

"I'm your little slut!"

"Louder, slut!"

"I'M YOUR LITTLE SLUT!"

"Good girl, right, get over to the bed." I command, letting you up from my lap.

You walk to the bed and lie down on your back, taking my tie off, I use it to tie your wrists together above your head and then secure them to the headboard. I rip open your blouse, exposing your tits and then I lean forward and take one of your nipples in my mouth and bite gently before sucking and swirling my tongue around. Lifting my head I say "You're not allowed to come until I say - understand?" before lowering my head again and sucking at your tits while my other hand works it's way down to your pussy where my fingers start playing with your clit. Your moaning and writhing spurs me on and my mouth starts kissing its way down your body, stopping when my tongue gets to your pussy where I begin to lick, suck and probe you, my tongue flicking at your clit before darting in and out of your wet cunt. While I'm doing this, I've slipped a finger into your ass and am moving that in and out of you. I can feel your muscles start to tense as an orgasm builds, and I raise my head asking "Does my slut want to come?"

"Oh god, yes please!"

"Yes please what?"

"Let me come, please!"

"Ok, little slut, you can come" and with that my tongue and fingers start again with renewed vigour, licking and sucking harder at your clit while my finger continues to fuck your arse. Your muscles tense again and this time you don't hold back, letting the orgasm rip through you, your whole body shaking for what seems like an age.

I move up and kiss you, "Good girl" as I stroke your hair , reaching up and untying your wrists, "Now it's my turn". I stand up, and undo my belt, letting my trousers fall to the floor and as I remove my pants, you see my hard cock spring up. Looking down at it I say "Looks like you've had quite an effect on me" and grin at you as I motion you to bend over the side of the bed.

Grabbing hold of your hips, I ram my cock into you, grunting as I slam myself into you hard and fast.

"God, you're an amazing fuck. I'm so glad I'm came to see you, my little slut, My whore. You're such a bad girl aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm your whore. Fuck my like the slut I am" you gasp back as I continue to fuck you, one hand now reaching up to your shoulder to give me extra grip so I can pump my cock into you even harder. I can feel the approach of my own orgasm so I slow down and say "Get on your knees, bitch, you're going to suck me til I come". Your eyes light up, I know you've wanted to do this all night and you get down on your knees, looking up at me flashing me that innocent little smile of yours as you stick out your tongue and show me your piercing, "I love doing this" you say as you lean forward and take me in your mouth, sucking and running your tongue around the end of my cock. Your hand cups my balls and I can feel your finger pressing against my arse

"God, yes, do that.". I gasp as I feel your finger enter me and that triggers my orgasm, I quickly pull out of your mouth, I want to see you covered in my come. I ejaculate over you, covering your tits with my spunk. You take me in your mouth again, licking and sucking my dick clean and eventually we both collapse back on to the bed, holding each other, I turn to you and say "I've another meeting up here in two weeks..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Real Reason For My Business Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 481 milliseconds