• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Real Selfless Lover

Real Selfless Lover

123

About 3 months after Jeri, I met Janine. Now Janine was a little submissive too. Years earlier when we were teenagers, I'd actually went home with her. She was on that time of the month but had given me a blowjob before we went to sleep and from memory it wasn't that great, mainly because she probably hadn't given one before. Anyway, I was still 26 and she was a couple of years my junior. She had apparently liked me for ages; I found out later a few girls had liked me but while I was with F, they knew I seemed smitten with her. Janine had a place about 10 minutes walk from my own place and the first night, I went home with her. She did let me lick her to orgasm, unlike Jeri and I did immediately fuck her, cumming over her stomach in the end. When I settled back, she then went down and brought me back to hardness with her mouth before proceeding on a blowjob. It took me a while to cum and I didn't give her much warning.

"I'm cumming" I think I managed to say about 5 seconds before I shot a thick wad into her mouth, but she was relaxed about letting me do so.

She told me that it would be great if we could see where things led between us and I agreed; it would be good to have a steady lay again. In the morning, I left and agreed to hook up again soon. That led to me seeing her every 2nd night and after a few weeks it was obvious she was smitten with me. I had talked to her about the fact she liked being a little submissive and she admitted it turned her on when I enjoyed anything I wanted from her. On one occasion, we were out in a late bar and I turned to her on the sofa.

"Go to the toilet, take your tights off and come back here" I instructed her and was surprised when she did.

Seeing her return, I saw her bare legs and told her we were going home to get up to no good. She was grinning happily and whispered to me that I could be as rough as I liked with her. On the way, we cut through an old part of town and I pulled her into an alleyway, telling her to get on her knees. She proceeded to give me a fantastic blowjob and I held her head while I pistoned in and out of her mouth. However, I pulled her up before I finished and said we'd continue it at home.

"Please cum now, I want it," she pleaded with me but I shook my head.

We reached my place 5 minutes later and she was on her knees the second we reached the lounge. I sat down and let her work me up again until I came in her mouth as she moaned in pleasure. Then we increased our excitement the following week and I had a superb time pushing the boundaries further. We had been at her mum's house for a party and afterwards, a friend of hers who was a bit older at 38 came back with us. Her friend looked miserable and usually I'd be putty in an older woman's hand but this woman seemed timid and insecure. We reached my place and I opened a bottle of Chablis, Janine sitting beside me on the sofa while her friend took a seat close by to us. I was a little tipsy, not drunk but certainly emboldened by the alcohol. I was thinking how good it would be to have the two of them and kept this idea in my head while speaking to them. Janine had told me her friend thought I was lovely and I wanted to push the envelope. When her friend went to the toilet, Janine smiled at me.

I can't wait to get into bed when she's gone and take you in my mouth" Janine said to me.

"Why wait that long? How about now?" I asked.

Janine froze and smiled nervously.

"But Lynda's still here" she said.

"Doesn't bother me, does it really bother you? Isn't the idea turning you on a bit?" I pushed her.

"Um, if you want me to I will but I'm worried how she'll react" she said.

"Leave it to me. Tell you what, you go out the room and I'll make small talk with her. If I get the sense she wouldn't be shocked then you do it the next time she goes to the toilet, okay?" I told her.

"Um, okay" she agreed nervously.

Lynda returned and Janine excused herself to fetch wine. I immediately engaged Lynda in conversation and we made lighthearted comments to each other. I joked that it wasn't easy having size 12 feet and Lynda's eyes couldn't help but be drawn to my crotch.

"Yeah, it's quite a mouthful" I joked and Lynda laughed, half nervous, half excited.

"I'll bet it is," she said out loud then looked embarrassed she'd said it.

Janine returned and we chatted again. Lynda had come out of a long-term relationship and I suggested she spend the night on the futon to save getting a taxi home. She agreed and we continued chatting more. I used the toilet as did Janine and then finally Lynda had to go again.

"Right, do it now" I said to Janine.

She looked so nervous at first, and then with a final glance at Lynda's empty chair, she sunk to her knees in front of me. Unbuttoning my jeans fully, she pulled down my boxer shorts a little too and took my stiff cock in her hands, and then her mouth engulfed me. I heard the chain flushing in the bathroom and confidently fuelled by the drink, I knew what I was going to say. Lynda then entered the room and at first, she didn't quite take in what was happening, then she saw Janine from the back, kneeling in front of me, her head bobbing away. Lynda gasped but didn't take her eyes from me.

"Come here" I said strongly and although she must have felt awkward, she walked towards me.

I patted the sofa next to me where Janine had been sitting and she sat down, looking timid. I didn't waste time and moved to kiss her; to her credit she responded well before I withdrew. I wasn't sure what Janine was thinking, but she wasn't jealous as I felt her mouth continue its rhythm.

"I want you to stay over. Besides, apart from my big thing being delicious, it really is, well, big. Why don't you help her out?" I quizzed Lynda.

I could see the desire in her eyes and she looked in two minds.

Pulling her head to mine again, I kissed her and she responded immediately. I was doubly excited as Janine still held me in her mouth and when we stopped kissing Lynda looked down at Janine's head still bobbing away.

"On your knees" I said authoritively and that did it.

She looked at Janine again and then moved to the floor. I moved Janine's head off my cock and pointed to my balls. Her smile told me I hadn't pissed her off and she began to suck gently on one of them while Lynda inched forward. She hungrily eyed my cock then finally brought her mouth to its tip. I moved matters on by pressing on her head and felt my length slide into her mouth and throat. After a few sucks, she seemed to get into the situation more and began to really give me a blowjob while Janine sucked and licked my balls. They kept this up for about 10 minutes before switching roles and I revelled in how good it felt.

"Which one of you is going to get my cum?" I said aloud and I could feel Janine step up the pace as she tried to get me to cum in her mouth.

I held off though and switched again as Lynda engulfed me again. This time, I could hold back no longer and erupted down her throat. What surprised me was when she drew off me after the 2nd load. Janine quick as a flash engulfed my smaller loads and me landed on her tongue. While she lovingly cleaned me, I looked at Lynda on her knees, savouring the taste of my cum.

"Lets go next door," I suggested and both girls followed me.

We were all soon naked and Janine reluctantly left my cock while Lynda mounted me as I lay on my back. Instead, Janine mounted my face and I tongued her as I fucked Lynda. I did this for a while and at one point swapped them over as they changed roles. Lynda's pussy was okay, but I preferred Janine's and soon they swapped again. This time, Janine reached an orgasm on my tongue while Lynda tried to bring me to one. Janine watched Lynda ride me then move off me as I neared orgasm. While Janine took me in her mouth this time, Lynda worked my balls and the girls did a role reversal of the living room, Janine taking the bigger load, Lynda cleaning me up afterwards.

We fooled around a bit more; despite my hopes, the girls kissed but did not get down on each other. I was looking forward to attempting to fuck them both in the morning when Lynda changed it.

"Look I'm sorry, could you call me a cab? I'm actually working at noon tomorrow. This is amazing, but I need to be ready for work" she said.

I assured her she had nothing to apologise for and within half an hour she was gone, while Janine and I cuddled up. We were both exhausted and fast asleep quickly but in the morning, I felt movement below the covers. Janine had manoeuvred down to my legs and swiftly taken my cock in her mouth. I was hard in seconds and with the hangover horn, I was pretty turned on too.

"Please be rough with me," she said and I smiled down at her, amazed she'd want that after the previous night.

"Work me up slowly then" I told her, pushing her head down until she was licking my ass.

She kept it up until I let her tongue my balls. I realised that Lynda had sobered up and became embarrassed and probably to her credit worried she might feel awkward in the morning so left in the cab. My mind was soon brought back to the present however.

"I want them so shiny you could do your makeup in them" I told her, gripping her hair hard.

She responded well and moaned as she licked and sucked my balls until I let her go higher still.

"Please let me taste your cum" she pleaded and I felt I should respond.

"Don't back off" I said harshly and pressed on her head as she struggled to take more and more of me in her mouth.

I let her back off then pushed down before grabbing handfuls of her hair and fucking her face hard. I didn't let up either until I groaned and came in her mouth. Releasing her hair, I felt her swallow and suck lovingly. Even when I stopped, she just kept going and I glanced down at her.

"Again?" I quizzed her and she nodded.

"Yes please" she managed to say then went back to sucking me.

"I want you to swallow every time now, don't ever waste any okay?" I checked and she hummed her acknowledgement while she continued to suck me.

The next one took a lot longer but was every bit as enjoyable as the first.

By a few weeks later, Janine told me she was completely falling for me but she could sense some sort of reluctance on my part. I had thought a lot about it and went round to her flat one evening and we talked. Janine said if I didn't feel the same way, she would be too hurt to continue. I told her that I wasn't sure if she was ready to take the relationship the way I wanted it to go. This really intrigued her and she wondered what I meant as I'm sure she was convinced I was simply going to leave her.

"Well for example, I want your mouth a lot more often" I stated.

Janine just nodded in agreement as I continued.

"And just in general doing a lot more kinky stuff. I know you're submissive so lets enjoy the relationship to it's full potential" I offered.

"Um, I would love to" she gushed but I interrupted her again.

"For example, maybe I'll come round to visit you one night and you can greet me at the door in just a business suit jacket, lots of lipstick and a blow job" I continued.

"That would be amazing" she continued.

We made up there and then and the sex was it's usual wonderful self but soon I wanted to push her the way I'd suggested. I texted her at work and told her I'd be round that night and that I looked forward to a very warm welcome. By 6pm, I was at her flat and rang the doorbell. She opened up, just her head looking round the door and I smiled at her, walking in. It was soon clear why she was acting so shy as she just had her work jacket on.

"Please let me pleasure you" she said before slipping to her knees.

I let her free me and take me in her mouth, audibly sighing happily as she did so.

Gradually, we spent more and more time together and she was either staying at my place or I was staying with her almost every night now. Each morning began the same way, whether we were both working or it was the weekend. Janine would duck under the covers and take my hardening cock in her mouth. Then she would move lower and lick my balls before sucking them gently. I just relaxed as she worked on them before going even further to lick my ass. Then she would glide back up until I was more turned on and grabbing fistfuls of her hair, I would fuck her throat until I felt my cum erupt into her mouth. Once she had swallowed the lot, I relaxed to let her gently suck and lick the last remnants before we got out of bed. If it was the weekend, she would keep me hard before getting on all fours to let me fuck her.

I hadn't forgotten the night her friend had stayed over and brought it up on a couple of occasions. Janine admitted she really enjoyed it and said for her, it wasn't about any sort of jealousy because she got to fuck me and suck me so that was good enough for her.

A month later we booked a holiday to a Greek island for a week. The apartment was great, close to the pool and even better, there was a family there. The mother and father had an apartment round the other side of the block but the two daughters shared one next door to Janine and I. Both of them were dancers and as it turned out, the eldest one was 19, her sister just turned 18. Briony was the eldest one, her sister was Megan. I had said hello to them and they said hi back and Briony gave me such a smile. I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect legs and ass and resolved I just had to try my best and get somewhere with her. It wasn't that I felt unhappy with Janine, I just felt horny. We settled into our first night and after a few drinks, went back to our apartment. Janine was feeling dirty and when she felt dirty, I was always the lucky recipient of her submissive desires. As soon as we were in our apartment, she dropped to her knees.

"Please fuck my mouth" she begged me and I smiled as she tugged my shorts down a little.

As soon as my cock was free, it disappeared in her mouth and as I shut the door, I just spied the younger sister looking on with amazement as she passed our doorway. The door closed and I let Janine really go for it, giving me a drunken, sloppy blow job.

"What do you want?" I asked her, grabbing her ponytail to hold her head back.

"I want you to fuck my mouth, make me suck your huge cock, cum down my throat Sir" she pleaded and I laughed as I pulled her head back into me and slammed all the way into her mouth.

After a good ten minutes of this, I felt myself about to cum and Janine relaxed and began to swallow as it splashed into her mouth.

We were both too tired for anything more but I fucked her in the morning, spooning into her. She came, muffling her cries of passion into the pillow before slipping her pussy off me and sliding down to take my cock into her mouth. She always swallowed every orgasm now.

"Hey, did you see those two girls next door?" I asked her while she sucked me.

"Yes" she answered.

"That Briony, you can really tell she's a dancer with those legs, you know?" I pushed.

"She does have great legs" Janine said.

"You like me being honest with you, rather than holding things back, don't you?" I ventured.

"Yes. At least I know you trust me to share things with me" she responded.

"Well, I'll be honest, if I was here on my own, I'd probably try it on with Briony. But of course, I'm here with you" I tested.

"You can do what you want. I know you'll always spend the night with me and I'm the only one that does this" she quickly said, marking her territory but with that delicious submissive twist that indicated I could do what I liked as I was in charge.

I didn't say anything more but later when she had a shower, I sat on our terrace in the sun. Briony came out with her sister and they saw me, giggled then sat down at their terrace next to ours.

"Hi. Briony isn't it? And Megan?" I said.

"Yeah. And you're Dominic?" Briony checked back while her sister nodded.

"Sure am. So, did you have a fun evening last night?" I asked.

"Um, just a few drinks. Did your um, girl, have a drink?" she added with a grin.

"Oh her? Oh, I see what you mean. How did you know?" I asked.

It was clear she was referring to last night's blow job.

"We heard you. Oh please, blah blah" Briony said, then the two of them laughed.

Megan got up to fetch drinks for them while I joined in the laughter with Briony.

"I guess some people like to be told what to do and others like to do the telling" I quipped.

Briony had a dirty laugh and although she was young, she was so sexy.

"Can I be totally honest?" I said.

"Please do" she responded.

"Well, you are unbelievably sexy. Maybe we could" I said and left it hanging.

"Wow, um, you are super hot yourself, but don't you have a girl with you?" she asked surprised.

"Don't worry about her. We'll work something out. Are you free tomorrow night?" I checked.

She nodded and I stood to leave, but leaned forward to her before I did.

"I'd lick you all over right now if we weren't so much in the open" I whispered to her and it had the desired affect as I could see her eyes light up with arousal.

I went back inside and was confident that if I dealt with it in the right way, I'd work on Janine until tomorrow evening. I was determined to get it on with Briony. I spent the whole day making Janine feel comfortable but repeatedly telling her I loved the feeling of her warm wet mouth all over my cock. Briony appeared at one point and dived in the pool to do a few laps and I made no attempt to hide ogling her. Janine was also looking at her and before Briony noticed us, I nodded to our apartment. We went inside and Janine was already soaking. She collapsed onto her front on the bed and I lay on top of her and thrust into her pussy.

As I fucked her, I asked Janine if she thought Briony was hot and she nodded.

"What would you say if she came back here one time?" I asked and thrust harder as I said so.

"Uh, oh fuck, this is so good. I would, um, I wouldn't mind" she managed to gasp then groaned as I went right to the hilt hair.

I got the response I wanted and now I wanted Janine to struggle to concentrate while I fucked her, instead of mulling over what I had said. We collapsed on the bed afterwards and I let her suck me again before we went out for the afternoon.

The next day dawned and we enjoyed the sun while having a dip in the pool too. Janine popped down to the little supermarket at one point and I spied Briony and Megan coming out of their apartment. Briony smiled at me, but I caught Megan's eyes following Janine as she sauntered off to the supermarket next door; I say a supermarket but it was really just a little local shop that sold anything from beach balls to ice creams.

Crossing over, Megan went to the shop too and I walked up to Briony.

"You'll never guess; my sister likes, well, your girl" Briony announced to me.

"You are kidding. Honestly? What, you mean, your sister likes girls?" I asked surprised.

"She's my sister but yeah she does, which works for me as I don't have the competition when I go after guys!" she chuckled.

I put the suggestion the four of us should meet for food and drinks, assuring her that it would be an enjoyable evening and she accepted. Briony sloped off to swim and I noticed Megan chatting and laughing with Janine as they returned from the shops together. They went their separate ways and I went indoors with Janine.

"Hey, we're going for dinner with Briony and Megan tonight. How does that grab you?" I asked her.

"Um, cool. I was just chatting with Megan there; she's really nice and she said such nice things too" Janine gushed.

"Megan likes girls" I announced, watching her face to see her reaction.

Janine's eyes shot up, then she smiled then looked shocked.

"Really? Um, I had no idea. I mean, she's still a nice girl, I just didn't know she was that way inclined. Not that it matters at all" Janine added.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Real Selfless Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds