• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Sexual Olympics 2010

Sexual Olympics 2010

"Good evening folks and welcome to the twenty-third Sexual Olympics. My name is Brice Carlson and we are here in beautiful downtown Bangkok. Allow me to introduce my partner Richard 'Tiny Dick' Johnson."

"Brice it's wonderful to be back here in Bangkok, the place where it all started. I know I have many..."

"Sure, that's great Tiny, well folks we have a wonderful heartwarming story tonight. We have followed Brenda 'Big Butt' Jones as she has trained hard always working to realize her dream."

"You got that right Brice, Brenda wants that Lovelace so bad she can taste it. Well at least she could taste it when she doesn't have a mouthful of cum, which hasn't been too often these last few months."

"Who could blame her Tiny, as we all know the Linda Lovelace trophy signifies just who is the biggest slut in the world. There is no doubt that if she wins, it will all be worth it to her. When we come back we'll show you footage of Brenda as she goes from simple team slut to world famous"

"Welcome back, our guest tonight is Brenda's trainer Pimp Daddy Washington. Thank you for joining us Pimp daddy, tell us how you discovered Brenda."

"First off Brice, I'd like to thank both you and Tiny Dick for giving us this opportunity to showcase our talent. As you must know, a man in my line of work is always looking for talent. For that very reason, I was in the locker room of the state champs after their game but as soon as I saw Big Butt, I knew this was no simple ho; this was a girl who was going places. There she was on a locker room bench and she was pleasing all five starters at the same time. She had the guards in her pussy and ass, the center in her mouth and a forward in each hand. This girl was on a mission and that mission was to reward the team for winning the state championship.

"It must have been a big decision not to just put her right out on the streets with all that talent."

"No not at all, as soon as I saw her I knew she had the skills and the drive to become the Lovelace winner."

"You never wondered if maybe she just had so much school spirit that she wanted to reward them for a good job."

"Actually Tiny I did ask myself that very question and just to find out I took her over to the loser's locker room and she did just as well for them."

"Wow what a woman, OK let's roll tape so we can let the audience see just how special Brenda is."

The film opens on the forehead of a young woman, you can see the beads of sweat forming and rolling down. As the camera pulls back, you see she is sucking on a giant dildo being pumped in and out of her lips by a rather large machine. Still pulling back, we see the girl is Brenda 'Big Butt' Jones on her knees and she has a duplicate machine doing the same to her vagina.

"This is how Big Butt starts every day with a Phillips Ram Fucker on both ends. She does an hour of this before breakfast and she always finishes on double time."

The next scene is of Brenda in front of five men, standing in a row naked. She keeps going down the row sucking each man in turn, as she does this she has her hands behind her back.

"This is Brenda doing multiple blow-job training. This is by far the most difficult event in the Lovelace decathlon. To make them ejaculate as fast as possible and yet keep the others erect at the same time is a most difficult task."

"Of course, we must point out to those viewers not familiar with the rules, that at no time may she touch anyone with anything but her mouth. Oh look the first man is cumming; see he is raising his hand, the universal sign for climax."

Suddenly there is a loud whistle as a referee steps from off camera and throws a penalty condom.

"Illegal touching, orgasm is disqualified."

"I didn't see anything illegal, Tiny let's look at the replay."

"Brice, the replay clearly shows Brenda reaching out and grabbing the man's balls in an attempt to hurry him up. Oh yes that is diffidently a violation."

"This is precisely why I hired referees to monitor Brenda's training, this way she was use to someone watching her and learned quickly how to avoid such costly fouls."

"After this commercial break we'll talk to Pimp Daddy about the trials and tribulations of being a Slut trainer."

"Welcome back, we're talking to Pimp Daddy Washington, trainer to the Lovelace trophy hopeful Brenda Jones. We see how hard Brenda worked for this event but I'm sure it wasn't just peaches and cream for you. Tell us some of the problems you went through."

"You got that right Brice, the biggest problem I found, was keeping my eye on the prize. Every time Big Butt would screw up, I would think I was making a mistake on her and that I should just put her out on the street. I understand the importance of keeping the Sexual Olympics amateur but it sure makes it hard for us pimps. I keep thinking that girl should be out there making me some money."

"Well we think you've done the right thing and just think if your girl wins the big prize she'll be worth three times as much as a common street walker."

"You got that right Tiny."

"That's all the time we have tonight, be sure and tune in tomorrow for the opening ceremony, always an extravagant event. Once again, I'd like to thank Pimp Daddy for taking the time to be with us tonight. Now as always, I thank you the viewing audience for staying with us. This is Brice Carlson saying goodnight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Sexual Olympics 2010

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds