• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Swinging with Bruce

Swinging with Bruce

Each of my wives was unique in their own way. I’ll not say how many that was but there was more than one. Now that sometime has gone by and I am no longer married to any of them. I have time to reflect and think lovingly with great respect about each one in turn. I have already written about Karen for she was the most personable and yet strangest of them all. We were together for many years and during those years we had loads of fun both by ourselves and in the company of others.

We got started along the trail of pleasure even before we were married. Our fist adventure down that swinger’s lane set us off to many nights and days of pleasure and sexual excitement.

Soon after we got into swinging we were invited to a weekend party with five other couples plus a single or two. That was a great weekend and it seemed to feel our desire or needs for many months. However, just before Christmas that same year I got a letter from a man that lived in our own city. Of course I checked out every detail before I even told Karen about any possible meeting. This went for couples as well as singles.

There were times I said “No.” for both of us without Karen even knowing anything about it. I knew what she liked and that our private lives were to protected so I made the judgment for us. However I did take one afternoon to go and meet this man.

We had lunch together in a small coffee shop. A sandwich and a few beers and we were talking like old friends. He brought along some pictures of him self, nude that I could show Karen if it proceeded that far. He turned out to be a little older, very well spoken along and seem to have a real grasp of how we liked our meeting to go. We liked our meeting to be privet, slow, no force of any kind. Above all it was Karen’s show and she had the final word on what we did and did not do. This was of course if we mat him as a single. I had noticed foursome time now that Karen seem to enjoy a threesome or even a foursome where she was the only girl better than a group of couples.

Karen really enjoyed being the center of attention and she was an exhibitionist. In a group of men she loved and thrived on being seen by all. If she felt the lust and desire of all present for her she was in heaven. I have pictures of her with two or more men and she is smiling and grinning showing all that she was in her element. I also have pictures of her engaged in sexual play and she is always glowing and happy. So this day I found a man that I thought would be just what Karen would enjoy.

So I told him I would show his pictures to Karen and would call for a second visit I the public for her to also see if he was OK, with her. Usually how this would take place is that we would meet a guy and if Karen was happy with him we would go ahead and get together right them. Bruce was his name and he was a big man. Not fat but just a well built older guy with a whopper of a prick. I thought Karen would enjoy it if she ever got it in her. So I showed her the pictures and she said, it was OK to meet that weekend. Karen and I both had business to run and most of the time we tried to keep our meeting to the weekends.

However, since we were both the soul owners we could pretty mush do as we wanted as far as free time went. There had been times when we met during the day for a few hours. Once was just after that long weekend. The guy that had the party was a long haul truck driver and he stopped by a few days later and we met him for three hours in a motel along the interstate. But this time we agree to meet Bruce at a restaurant for dinner on Friday night. Bruce was already at the table as we approached and Bruce stood and held a chair out for Karen to sit down. That was a nice touch and I am sure it helped Karen make up her mind about us going farther that same night.

We chatted and talked about a lot of things at dinner. Every now and then we would ask a question about subject we were there for. Or maybe make a statement about why we were there. Then go back to just plan conversation about ourselves and life in general. I could tell from the way Karen was talking we were going to visit Bruce in his apartment tonight. She seemed interested in Bruce and what he did. He was retired and had lots of time on his hands. I also found I liked the guy and thought it just might work out that we would have a regular in the area we could call whenever we wanted to fool around.

Almost a hour later were standing in a large living room with a large bay window over looking the Winds golf course. Bruce had fixed drinks and we were on our second here since we left the restaurant where Karen had two others. She holds her liquor well and was not showing any signs of being tipsy. I was off to one side when Bruce walked up behind Karen and slipped an arm around her waist. With the other hand he was pointing at something outside. I noticed his hand drop so it was cupping the cheek of her lovely ass. As I have said, before Karen had a world class ass.

Firm round and one that filled a pair of jeans to perfection. I thought OK< here we go. I saw Karen drop her hand down between them. The reflection in the glass window allowed me to see she was feeling his crotch. I was sure she was checking out the hard on that was pushing out his trousers. She half turned toward Bruce and they kissed. He was fast to lift a hand to her tit. Karen has sensitive tits and she like for them to be played with and whenever the opportunity presented it’s self she loved for them to be kissed by two guys at the same time. I walked up and lay my hand on her ass since Bruce was how working on her tits.

There was a small table in front of the window and our drinks were set there. Karen turned into Bruce and they were kissing. I in the mean time was unzipping Karen dress. When she pulled back she let it fall from her shoulders and she was standing there now with only a bra on.

So I unhooked that to. It well away and Bruce had a full view of her pointed and proud tits. “Lovely, you have lovely breasts. Karen” He said, I was still in the mood to show off my wife. So I hooked my fingers in the waist line of her panties and pulled them down to the floor. Karen stepped out of them as if it was any ever day affair. She was proud of her figure and she liked the way Bruce was looking at her nudity.

Karen was still close enough to Bruce so she could reach out and undo his belt. He stood still looking at her. There eyes were locked on one another. I also had started to undress. Karen let Bruce’s trouser drop to the floor and she started going to her knees. Her hands pulled down his underwear as she went to her knees. His cock was thick, longer than my own. But many of the cocks Karen had during our short time swinging were larger or longer than my own. However, I have never been one to be envious or jealous of any one. I was happy with myself and I knew I could fuck Karen to a climax any time I wanted to. Karen was now holding his cock feeling the hardness and size she was measuring it with her eyes and hand.

Then she pulled him close and the large purple head disappeared into her mouth. Karen loved to suck cock. She always managed to suck a cock before she was fucked by it. I remember one time in a moment of lust she said, “ Ihad sucked every cock that has ever fucked me and a few more that did not get in my cunt.”

Karen was busy enjoying herself when I ask Bruce, “Is there anyone out there looking in your window?” He could hardly answer me but he pointed at a pull cord at the edge of the window. So I closed the drapes. He was now getting her head and his hips in a rhythm Karen was taking most of his cock in her mouth. Bruce was so excited his knees were shaking.

I said, “Fuck her mouth, Bruce - she likes to get fucked in the mouth. Karen is one l hell of a cocksucker isn’t she?”

His hands were pulling at her hair, which was thick, dark and full. Karen had some great body parts and one was her thick hair.

“Oh, god I think I am going to cum,” was all he said. Karen had other ideas for him so she let his cock pull free of her mouth. Bruce took a step back and sat heavily into a large chair. His cock still pointing g upward. Karen never missed a beat she put a knee on either side of his hips and lowered her wet dripping pussy down over his cock.

The first time it missed her cunt and slid up along her ass. I thought I bet she liked the way that felt a thick cock running along her ass. She lifted her self up and lowered her pussy down over his cock on the second try. She let out a little sound that told me she was full of hard cock.

For a big girl Karen really did not have all the large of cunt. Karen was a good fuck and her pussy was tight from all the heavy work she did. I admit I am a voyeur yet most of the time when ever she is engaged with a guy I will manage to some how join in the action. But because of how they were on the chair I was unable to get to her to join the fun. So I sat back and watched my wife get a royal fucking and she was enjoying it I could tell. Karen let out a sound and a deep moan I knew she was cumming.

I watched Bruce’s face and I knew he was joining her. They jerked and squirmed and bucked together till they were tired and Karen fell forward into his arms. What a great picture that would have made I wish now I had a camera. Some time later Karen came out of the shower joining Bruce and I in the bedroom. Bruce and I had been talking and I told him she liked to be talked dirty to. Kind of just an easy way of expressing ones self.

He under stood what I was saying and when she picked up her fresh drink he said, “ You’re a great fuck, Karen and Wow I have not had my cock sucked like that in a long time. Karen I toast you. We lifted our drinks and nodded our heads to her. Karen was enjoying this. She liked standing there naked in front of us. Showing her nakedness so we could show our approval. I reached out and pulled her close to me. I moved my hand up between her legs and a finger went deep; in her wet juicy cunt. I said, “ Well what do you think of this cunt. It is a great one don’t you think Bruce?”

“ My friend your wife is not only a truly lovely lady, but she has talents that are beyond compare.”

“ Bruce you have a way of putting thing and I am sure Karen loves every word.”

Karen said, “ You need a little some thing to don’t you.” I was seated on the edge of the bed and Karen once again dropped to her knees and quickly took my cock into her mouth. Bruce was watching and I could see his cock getting hard again. Karen was now on all fours with her ass high in the air. I pointed to Bruce and pointed to her ass. He moved around behind her and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head up and down the crack of her ass.

Pausing to let the head of large cock rest upon her tiny ass hole for a second. Karen pulled her mouth off my cock, turned and said, “Not tonight, your too big and I’ll have to think about that.” Karen went back to sucking my cock and Bruce moved his cock to her cunt and pressed forward. This was something she liked two cocks in her at the same time. I could feel she getting excited and she was sucking faster while taking my cock deeper in to her mouth. Bruce was banging against her ass and he cock was well up her cunt. Karen was gong to cum again. I let go and she sucked the cum out of my cock not letting a drop get away. Bruce let go with a load and it filled her cunt to over flowing. His and her cum, running down her legs. Bruce took a finger and rubbed some of that joint cum up over her ass hole. Karen was getting the idea that Bruce wanted to get some of her ass. Maybe not tonight, but he was letting her know she had a fine ass and he wanted to fuck it.

We showered and were about to go when I wrote our phone number down for Bruce. I told him to call and we would get together again soon. Karen kissed him and I said, “I’ll give you a call tomorrow.”

On the way home Karen talked about him and how nice he was. I agreed with her. I also got the idea she wanted to see him again. I got an idea and thought it would be fun. But first I had to talk it over with Bruce. I thought I would go over to Bruce’s on Monday and talk to him. This was my idea. I would have Bruce call Karen and tell her he wanted to see her again. Then he would ask her to come by his apartment the next day and he would have lunch ready for her. Of course he would try to fuck her and I would be there with my video camera.

There was a large closet in his bedroom and I felt I could watch, film it and then ask her later that night what she did all day. I had the idea that from time to time Karen may have been screwing one or more of the guys she works with. But that and how this all turned out is another story.

ENJOY>>

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Swinging with Bruce

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds