• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The First Time

The First Time

Well, at last you have decided that you want to learn how to fist, and that you want me to teach you. You have realised that without a little pain, there's no gain! You are understandably a bit nervous, but you know I can be trusted not to do you any lasting harm, that I'm not a complete monster.

The secret, as I have said before, is in trust, arousal and LUBE.... You know I can arouse you already, and you see no reason not to trust me. The lube, I will bring to the party.

I arrive at your place early in the evening. I have brought an imported bottle of rose wine with me and you put it in the freezer to chill it quickly. I catch you to me and kiss you hungrily, hugging you tightly - you return my kiss eagerly. We break the clinch and you ask me, "What's in the bag?"

"All in good time!" I reply, teasing you. I kick the little bag under the couch, and we relax on to it together, with me slightly underneath you. We kiss again, and my hand finds its way up under your blouse to tweak your left nipple - you don't wear a bra when you know I'm visiting. You really enjoy having your nipples played with, the harder the better, and soon you are moaning in heat.

"Get undressed, darling!" I whisper in your ear, and you rapidly oblige, standing up and practically tearing off your clothes. I remove my shirt while you are stripping, and you return to lie against me again, completely naked. Your pussy presses against my thigh and I can feel your wetness through the fabric of my jeans.

I prop myself on my left elbow and you naturally roll onto your back. I take your left nipple in my teeth, nipping gently, and you gasp. I run my right hand up your right thigh to your groin, and you automatically part your legs and bend your knees to let me get at you. I find you so slippery that I wonder if you have wet yourself. Your hands go around me, one in my hair and one against the middle of my shoulderblades. You pull me against your breasts, and I swap from one to the other and back again, licking, sucking and biting you. You gasp with a mixture of pleasure and pain, and your legs part even further as my fingers start to penetrate your wet sex.

I frig you with my fingertips, playing with the bud of clit that hardens at my touch. It isn't many more minutes before you come, arching your back, pulling me to you, clamping your thighs around my hand.

Again we break our clinch, gently, with kisses, and I get up to retrieve the wine and two glasses. We sit close together, touching at hip and shoulder, my arm around you, as we sip our drinks. You ask me about my day, and I tell you briefly, then ask you about yours. You tell me that you have the day off tomorrow, so you can sleep in. I don't but I say I might just sleep in anyway.

We pass a happy forty minutes or so, refilling our glasses, until the wine has all gone. We are both feeling mellow and relaxed, you more than me, because you have already enjoyed an orgasm. I don't mind though, I'm happy to wait, to draw things out as long as I can. Unlike you, once I have come, I can't do it again quickly, especially now I am advancing in years.

We lie on the couch again, together, and I lower myself until my lips brush your belly. I kiss my way down to your clit and there I stay, licking, sucking, nibbling. You pull my head down to your groin using both hands, and you moan. With my right hand, I feel inside you with two, then three fingers- you are wetter than ever. I feel the time has come to try something out of your comfort zone.

I cast around and find the empty wine bottle -- it is one of the long-necked variety with a conical neck. Gently, I introduce the neck into your vagina - you don't notice straight away. The bottle neck is long, nearly eight and a half inches from the mouth to where it stops flaring out. At the mouth, it is only about an inch in diameter, which is probably why you haven't noticed - my fingers are larger. At the body of the bottle, however, it is three inches across, or ten inches in circumference, and about four and a half inches long.

I gently slide four or five inches of the bottle into you, pushing into you then pulling back a little. By now, the bottle neck is about two inches across where it enters you and you have noticed at last. Your right hand leaves the back of my head and explores down to where the bottle is doing its work. "Wow!" you say.

"Do you like it?" I ask, raising my head. "How does it feel?" You think about it for a few seconds.

"It feels good! It is definitely big and very hard -- there's no give. But it's a good feeling, for sure."

"Think you could take more of it?"

"I'm sure I could try, especially if you keep your mouth busy, lover...."

So, for the next quarter hour or so, I keep my mouth busy. Little by little, the bottle gets slid deeper and deeper into you, never too fast or too hard, always just at the limit of what I feel you can cope with, always with a little bit of pressure to stretch you gently. You come three or four times during this process. Finally, all of the conical section of the bottle is inside you and the parallel part has begun to go in, but there's no more room lengthways inside you.... You are very turned on indeed, however, and are keen to do more.

"Put it in big end first!" you tell me.

I'm all for that, as you can well imagine. I'm concerned that you aren't subjected to any more discomfort than necessary, though, so I retrieve my little bag from under the couch. One of my treasures is a tube of KY and I liberally anoint you and the base of the bottle with dollops of Johnson & Johnson's finest. You giggle because the goo is cold. I offer the base of the bottle up to your by now distended labia, and with a bit of wiggling, it slides inside you quite easily -- and keeps on sliding in, until probably about six inches of it are inside you and your labia have begun to close around the conical section again. You gasp a little, but say that you are good when I ask you.

I frig you with the bottle for what seems like hours, but is probably only ten minutes or thereabouts. To begin with, you find it difficult -- it is very hard and unforgiving and you are tender. You quickly learn to relax and enjoy it though, especially when I start to use my tongue on you again. You have another incredibly powerful orgasm and ask me to stop while you recover. I go to take the bottle out but you say no, leave it in me.

I just love to see you lying there, with the bottle neck protruding from your glistening labia. If I look closely, I can see that it is jerking slightly in time with your heartbeat. I caress your labia gently where they close around the bottle -- they feel smooth and slippery -- so very sexy. You look like a goddess to me and I tell you so. You tell me not to play the fool, but I can tell you are pleased. I ask if you are comfortable and you tell me that you are -- you feel a bit "full" but it's not an unpleasant sensation.

I ask if you are ready to try my hand yet? You say yes, why not?

"Just take it slow...." I promise that I will and you say not too slow, though, laughing. I gently pull out the bottle -- your pussy gapes open a little. You say you now feel empty and hollow.... I anoint you again with the KY, and put a generous quantity on the fingers of my right hand. I have no trouble putting three fingers in you up to my knuckles, so I make it four and still have no trouble. I rub your clit with my thumb and I feel little twitches and spasms from your vaginal muscles. I ask how you are and you say fine, don't stop now.

I rub more KY onto my knuckles and the ball of my thumb. I fold my thumb across the palm of my hand and into the hollow formed by my fingers, so my hand is in the duck-bill shape that is easiest to insert. I slide all my fingers and thumb gently into you, all the way to the knuckles. I can feel some resistance now. I start to gently pump my fingers in and out of you, pushing slightly harder and harder each time. You start to gasp, and your right hand comes down to your pussy and you start to rub your clit -- hard. I take this for encouragement and push a little harder. I am making slow but steady progress now, and a little more of my hand is entering you each time I push.

Suddenly, your left hand shoots to my right wrist which you grasp in an iron grip. I think that you are going to pull my hand out of your pussy, but you do the complete opposite and pull me into you, urgently and firmly. You are gasping loudly now, your right hand still busy on your clit. I go with you, pushing inside you at your urging, and within thirty seconds, my knuckles pass inside you and my right hand is in your pussy to the wrist. You scream out loud and come simultaneously, your vaginal muscles spasming and clamping hard enough onto my hand to be painful.

As the tremors subside, I leave my hand absolutely still inside you -- I know that any movement will be extremely intense for you. You need time to become accustomed to the sensation, and for your muscles to relax again after your mammoth orgasm. Eventually, you tug experimentally at my wrist to try to remove my hand from you. I tell you it will be better if you bear down and push me loose, rather than if I pull free. You do as I suggest and within a minute or so, my hand emerges from your tender and sensitive pussy.

"I want you to fuck me now," you say. I don't need telling twice and tear off my jeans and underwear. I have an erection I could cut glass with. I enter you so smoothly and easily and bury myself to the hilt inside you. I feel as though I am filling every cubic inch of your pussy. Your legs wrap around my thighs and buttocks and your arms around my back, and you draw me deeper into you.

"That was amazing!" you say. "I want to do it again real soon -- but not tonight, OK?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds