• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naomi and Kristy

Naomi and Kristy

NAOMI AND KRISTY

Being the gardener for rich people had its perks. Sure the pay was awful and the hours were long but the view alone was worth it. Not the view of the yards though, but rather of the pampered housewives. Always needing the newest and best stuff, especially plastic surgery, they were gorgeous.

I handled 10 houses going up Shafter Street in the nicest part of town, not a bad gig for a 19 year old part time college student. When the last house on the street, what was soon to become my 11th house on the street, was still under construction I talked to the contractor and had him pass my name along to the future owners as somebody who could handle their gardening needs.

Luckily, very luckily as it would turn out, the husband was lazy and jumped at the chance to have the yard look nice without actually having to do any real work besides signing a check.

My first day tending the house was a ridiculously hot and muggy Friday in mid August. When the temperature reached 118 degrees I was about ready to call it quits when the woman of the house came out with a glass of orange juice.

This was my first time meeting Naomi, and I was speechless. At 5'7" she was a knock out. Dark curly brown hair that went to just below her shoulders with blonde highlights, a round cute face like a playboy model with a little mole, the sexy kind not the hair weird kind, on her left cheek.

Her body was amazing. For 29 she was in better shape than most high school cheerleaders. A 32 C breast, a tight mid section, and a round ass that stuck out from her body just enough that you had to notice it. Looking at her I immediately became hard, which was a little embarrassing since I was wearing gym shorts and my full 7" was at attention.

She smiled a little bashfully when she saw my obvious erection and, leaving the drink on a table, went back inside. I was so distracted thinking about her I worked 2 more hours without noticing the heat hoping to get another glimpse at her. Luck wasn't with me, because eventually I ran out of work to do and had to leave.

************

After working another 3 weeks there without a glimpse I caught sight of her again, sitting pool side in a black string bikini. She was asleep so I took the time to examine her body before she woke up. I looked for all the tell tale marks but there were no signs that she'd had plastic surgery of any kind, she was just blessed with this body.

I heard someone walking around the side yard toward the back and quickly rushed across the yard and began working. I looked up in time to see Kristy enter through the side gate.

Kristy, Naomi's sister-in-law, as I would find out later, was another gorgeous woman. At 27 years old and 5'6" with long straight blonde hair, she could easily have been a model. She had high cheek bones and a flawless face.

Her body was lean and tight. With B breasts she was slightly smaller in that area than Naomi but it fit her body well. Her ass though was magnificent. Tight and round, it ate up the skimpy bathing suit bottom she was wearing, leaving me with an almost unobstructed view of her creamy white ass.

"Oh, I didn't know anyone else was gonna be back here" she said, while waking Naomi.

"Oh, never mind him, he's just the gardener" Naomi replied, awake now.

Just the gardener??? I thought. Great, just another rich snob who looked down on the workers. No way she looked that good without being full of herself. I hate arrogant, self-entitled people.

"We're going for a swim, you can go do the front yard now" she said dismissively.

"Ok" I replied drily, and went on my way.

As I worked on the front though 2 thoughts fought for dominance in my mind. A: How much I dislike arrogant people and B: How unbelievably sexy Naomi and Kristy were.

Before leaving I decided I wanted to do something, say something, to show her I wasn't going to put up with attitude, but when I rounded the corner to the back to see them sun bathing whatever I was gonna say evaporated from my mind. I said I was done and turned to leave but before I got far Naomi called me back.

"We won't be needing you the next 2 weeks, John is leaving town tomorrow and he doesn't want you coming over till he gets back."

"That's fine" I said, fuming. What a bitch. That's how she breaks to me that I won't have a job there for 2 weeks?! I was pissed.

I can't be there because he doesn't want me around without him there? What a bunch of crap! What am I gonna do, fuck her while he's away?! Actually, that's not a half bad idea.

**********

I waited down the block from Naomi's house for 20 minutes after she left at 5 the next Friday, just in case she forgot something and had to come back. After 20 minutes I figured I was safe so I grabbed my bag of goodies and walked up the front steps.

Another one of the perks of being the gardener is getting keys to the houses and all the security codes to the ones that have pools. Most pool equipment is locked up and secured by the same system used on the house so to do my job properly I need the codes to the alarm and a key to the door.

I let myself in and made myself at home. I walked around for a while just looking at stuff. Eventually I made my way to the master bedroom and began poking around.

I found her lingerie in the top drawer of her dresser. Lots of lacey skimpy bras with matching thongs and g-strings. Either she really liked red or her husband did because 1/3 of it was some shade of red or maroon.

Very horny now I pulled out a back sheer g-string and standing by her bed jacked off into the crotch of it. After shooting my jizz into it I folded it back up and put it back in a somewhat neat pile.

I next inspected the master bed. It had a huge head board and foot made of what looked like solid cherry wood inlaid with decorative pieces of sturdy wrot iron. Perfect for my purposes.

I opened the bag I brought and set out my supplies on the bedside table. A large scary looking knife that I had dulled to prevent unfortunate accidents, a bag of metal alligator clips, plenty of zip-ties and rope, handcuffs, and a selection of large vibrators. Naomi was in for a night of fun.

**********

I walked around, watched TV, and otherwise killed time for the 4 hours Naomi was gone. When I saw the headlights of her car sweep into the long driveway I peeked out the window to make sure there were no surprises. There was a surprise though, a huge one. In the passenger seat of the car was Kristy!

At first I panicked, I hadn't planned for Naomi having company! But as my mind whirled I realized what a blessing this was. Kristy, another young sexy stuck up bitch, was here for my taking as well!

Quickly changing my plans for how it would go I rushed to turn the alarm back on and then raced to Naomi's room where I gathered everything back up into my bag and at the last second as they were coming inside dove under her bed with the bag.

"Thanks for staying with me Kristy, I don't like staying alone, it gives me the creeps. I know nothing is gonna happen it just feels more secure with you here."

"Not a problem Nay, it gives me an excuse to spend a week away from the ass hole brother of yours."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. If I'd known you were a cool person I would have warned you away."

The idiotic banter went on for a few more minutes while I listened calmly from under the bed. Finally when I couldn't stand listening to their blathering on any more Kristy announced:

"Well I'm pretty tired so I'll probably just jump in bed, night."

"Yeah me too, goodnight, see you in the morning" Naomi replied.

True to her word Naomi walked into her room and Kristy headed off down the hall toward the guest bedroom I'd looked at earlier. Closing her door, Naomi quickly stripped out of her tight jeans and top and pulled on a loose t-shirt.

Apparently content to sleep in just that and her blue thong underwear she got into bed and in less than 10 minutes I heard her breath level out as she fell asleep. I waited another half hour to be sure and then slid out. She looked peaceful under the covers. That was soon to change.

I decided to deal with Kristy first. I crept silently down the hall to the guest room where I listened at the door for any sound that might indicate she was still up. Nothing. Quietly I opened the door ready to dive at her if she was still awake. She wasn't.

Unlike Naomi she didn't even bother with the t-shirt. She slept in the underwear she'd been wearing, a black g-string and matching bra. The room was warm and she laid on top of the covers on her side with glorious ass towards the door.

Gently I pushed her over on her face, rousing her slightly. Before she could do anything though I was on top of her, pressing her face into the pillows and silencing any screams.

With my knee in her back I roughly pulled her arms behind her back and zip-tied them together. I grabbed a pair of socks that was lying on her overnight bag and turned her over, quickly forcing them into her mouth, silencing any cries for help she may been planning.

I pulled out the knife and held it in Kristy's face.

"Now here's exactly how this is gonna work. You do what I say, when I say, how I say, or Naomi is gonna die. I'm gonna slit her throat and make you make as she dies. And then you're next. Understand?"

She nodded that I was being clear as tears began to slide down her pretty face and a look of pure terror settled in.

"Good girl. Now we are gonna go to the other room. If you decide to do something stupid, dumb, or foolish just remember that Naomi dies first. Got it?"

She nodded again, more vigorously this time.

I pulled her up by the zip-ties and then roughly walked her to Naomi's room. I held my finger to my lips telling her to stay silent. I reopened the door and moved her to a chair sitting in the corner.

"Stay there" I whispered forcefully, waving the knife in her face.

I walked to the side of the bed Naomi was laying and roughly grabbed the top of the blankets and the sheets and pulled everything off the bed entirely, leaving Naomi uncovered and startled. Before she could act I had the knife at her throat and my hand over her mouth. I turned her head so she was looking at Kristy sitting pitifully in the corner and gave my little speech/threat to Naomi.

You do something stupid and Kristy is gonna pay for it first. It was very effective.

I stood up and moved away from the bed. When Naomi caught a glimpse of me in the faint light she was shocked.

"YOU!" she stated incredulously.

"Yeah, me." I stated calmly. "And just so you don't have to worry about learning what my actual name is you can just call me Sir."

She swallowed hard. "What do you want? Jewelry, my car, money?"

"No, my desires are far simpler than that. All I want is you. Oh and you too Kristy", I said turning to look at her, "don't think I forgot about you. And I'm gonna have what I want."

Naomi sat in silence. After a few moments to let everything set in for her I told her to get up. I went over to Kristy and had her get up too. I cut Kristy's bonds and ordered her to stand by Naomi at the foot of the bed.

"Take off your clothes, all of them."

After a few moments hesitation I stated forcefully "I'm only gonna tell you to do something once and then there is gonna be punishment. Now MOVE!"

Quick to obey they both began to remove what little consisted of their clothes. In only a few seconds they both stood before me naked.

Naomi's nipples were slightly darker than her tan skin and very puffy. Her breasts sat high of her chest without any support. Her pussy was shaved clean and I could see her swollen lips clearly in the low light I'd turned on.

Kristy was creamy white with very dark nipples that were at least an inch long and hardening in the cold air. Her bush was trimmed into a California strip of blonde almost white hairs.

"Kristy I like a clean pussy, go into the bathroom and shave all the hair off."

Stunned for a few seconds she just stood there before hustling to the bathroom. I heard her looking through the cabinets and then the water running and in less than 2 minutes she returned with a clean pussy ready for inspection.

All the while Naomi stood with her head hung in shame at standing in her own bedroom naked. The tears running down her cheeks didn't make me feel sympathy so much as it turned me on to see the power I had over this very sexy bitch.

"Naomi, answer this truthfully or there will be serious consequences for Kristy. Have you ever had your pussy eaten?"

With her head hung in silence for several long seconds she finally sobbed out:

"No"

"What's that Naomi? I can't hear you. Am I down there on the floor? Answer the question fully, and don't forget what my name is. Come on now, nice and loud."

"No, I have not had my p...p...pussy eaten...Sir."

"I didn't think so. How about you Kristy?"

Obviously embarrassed but smart enough to learn Naomi's lesson and answer honestly she looked at me and said:

"Yes, I've had my p...pussy e...e...eaten, Sir."

"I figured you did, you seem like a little whore. Well Naomi I have good news for you, there's a first time for everything. Get on the bed."

I had Naomi get on the bed at the top and open her legs wide, putting her pussy on display. Then to both surprises I had Kristy get on her hands and knees with her ass in the air and legs spread and put face into Naomi's crotch.

"Okay, here's how this is gonna work. Kristy, I'm gonna eat your pussy out, and you're gonna eat Naomi's. The key is though, that I want you to do to Naomi's pussy exactly what I do to yours.

"And just to be sure you are not faking, Naomi is gonna say out loud exactly what you are doing to her pussy. Got it?"

They both hesitantly nodded their heads.

"Good. Let's start. Oh and Naomi two things 1: Your hands are to rub your nipples and tits the whole time, they are never allowed to come off. And 2: I want to hear the correct terms. This is your pussy, your pussy lips, and your clit. Any slip-ups are gonna be very bad for Kristy."

Kneeling at the foot of the bed I pressed my face to Kristy's crotch. I ran my tongue up her slit as Naomi began narrating.

"Her tongue is on my...pussy lips. She is licking up and down, up and down. She is slowly parting my lips with her tongue. She is sliding her tongue up and down the inside of my pussy."

As it went along Naomi got more comfortable with the terms as the pleasure I was giving to both her Kristy began to build. I looked between Kristy's thighs to see Naomi vigorously rubbing her tits and pinch and pulling on her nipples.

"She's licking my clit! Her tongue if rubbing up and down on my clit quickly. She's sucking on my clit! She has my clit in her mouth!"

So far Kristy had done everything as she should have, no slip-ups anywhere. In fact they both were getting into it seriously. Moans came from Kristy and Naomi as Kristy shoved her pussy into my face deeper and Naomi did the same to Kristy.

Suddenly I pulled back altogether to see what would happen. To my delight Kristy kept going and Naomi kept narrating!

"She's tonguing deep into my pussy. She's nibbling on my clit again! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I stuck my tongue back into Kristy and swirled inside her deeply several times as I felt her strong thighs flex against my head. She was about to orgasm as well!

"OH FUCKKKKK!!" Naomi suddenly cried out as she came in Kristy's face.

"Lick it up Kristy, suck it up!"

Kristy not only complied willingly but the moment brought on her own orgasm and I was sucking her juices down too.

Kristy, finally finished with a massive orgasm, rolled over onto her back and absent mindedly. Began didling herself with 2 fingers.

Still unfinished myself I walked around to the head of the bed where Naomi sat delirious and panting I pulled down my pants and dragged her off the bed and onto her knees in front of me. I put my cock in her mouth and she immediately and eagerly began sucking.

Before long I was at my climax but instead of shooting off I stopped and told Naomi:

"I'm gonna cum and when I do I want you to hold it in your mouth. Don't let it spill out and don't swallow."

With that I pumped a few more times and finally shot my load into her mouth in 3 steamy bursts.

"Come here Kristy, Naomi has a little present for you."

Kristy came over and got on her knees.

"Lean over so Naomi can give it to you."

Without further prodding she leaned under Naomi and opened her mouth as Naomi let's my jizz spill out and into Kristy's mouth.

Kristy swallowed everything that made it into her pretty little mouth though some spilled down her tits as well and a little onto her lap.

"Look at that, you made a mess Naomi, clean it up. And not with your hands."

Naomi, quickly getting the picture, leaned down and sucked the semen off Kristy's tits.

"I think there's some on her pussy too, don't wanna miss that do you?"

Kristy very willingly laid back as Naomi even more willing leaned down to lick at her pussy using the same techniques used on her only minutes before.

As she did I stood over them pumping on my already re-inflated cock. As Kristy came again so did I, blasting them both with my sticky cum, getting it in their long hair and all over their bodies.

Both of them now exhausted from the exercise they laid on the ground next to each other, Naomi with her fingers in her pussy slowly rubbing.

"Nice job ladies. Very nice. Get a little rest, because I've got more planned for in the morning."

With that I left with their phones and locked the door. When I looked back they both lying on the carpet next to each other, coated in my semen.

Yeah, gardening had its perks.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Naomi and Kristy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds