• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Female Superiority

Black Female Superiority

Right now, I'm on my knees before the lovely and powerful Nubia Blackstone, the sexy African-American Goddess whom I worship. The six-foot-two, lean and muscular Black Amazon sits on the couch with her legs spread as I tenderly lick her pussy. My name is Caroline O'Bannon, a Canadian-born Irish dyke who simply worships superior Black women. Nubia orders me to lick her pussy like my life depended on it and I do just that. For she is my dominant African-American Goddess who I must obey. As a White female, my place is at the feet of the superior Black woman.

I've been fascinated by Black women for as long as I can remember. Since I was raised in Ottawa, I've seen many immigrants from Africa and the Caribbean move into the capital city. These Black ladies are lovely, strong, vivacious, smart and resilient. They're not soft, fake, bigoted and weak like us White women. I was drawn to Black women's natural beauty and power. I yearned to suckle the breasts of bodacious Black women I saw at the mall or in restaurants. I longed to kiss the fantastic behinds of gorgeous Black ladies I ran into at the workplace. I craved the taste of Black pussy long before I even realized it.

Nubia smiles as I lick her pussy. Once I'm done, she tells me to lick her golden brown toes. I simply love her cute toes and her sexy, simply killer legs. Nubia is simply amazing. Six feet two inches and one hundred and seventy eight pounds of sexy, hard-bodied and big-booty Black female perfection. I suck each and every one of her ten perfect golden brown toes. My Goddess looks at me and smiles. Apparently she is pleased with what I've done. Good.

Next, my Goddess Nubia dons her strap-on dildo. And she looks absolutely sexy wearing it. I fasten my lips to the strap-on dildo and eagerly suck it. It's what I deserve because I am a silly little White slut. I need the structure and discipline that only a strong Black Goddess can provide. Nubia berates me as I suck her strap-on dildo. She calls me a dumb White slut, a useless European cunt and Euro trash that thinks too highly of itself. My Black Goddess changed my world by revealing to me the truth of myself.

I know that as a White woman living in North America, I've been brainwashed into thinking of myself as superior. And that couldn't be further from the truth. From my Goddess Nubia I learned the truth. Black men and Black women are the architects of human civilization. Vestiges of the Black-led civilizations remain in places like Axum, Ethiopia, Carthage and Ancient Nubia. Europeans like myself are genetically inferior and are nothing more than murderous thieves with a talent for exploiting those different from us. Black people are strong, compassionate, creative, passionate and dignified. White people are treacherous, manipulative and deceitful. Those are our only talents. Thus spoke my Black Goddess. And I absolutely believed her. The history books of the modern world agreed with her point.

After I finished sucking Nubia's strap-on dildo, she put me on my back and raised my chubby White legs in the air. Nubia thrusts the dildo into my inferior White pussy and begins fucking me. My Goddess strap-on dildo is a wondrous tool. Modeled after the amazing member of legendary African-American Porn Star Lexington Steele. Nubia holds my legs firmly as she slams the dildo into my inferior White pussy. I rub my tits together as Nubia fucks me. An annoyed look creeps into my African-American Goddess's beautiful face and she smacks me hard across the face. My eyes widen in shock. Nubia wags her finger at me and reminds me that she did not give me permission to touch myself while she was fucking me. I apologize for my stupidity. Nubia shrugs and says that since I'm nothing more than a blue-eyed cave bitch, I honestly didn't know any better.

I scream as my superior Black Goddess fucks my cunt with her thick Black strap-on dildo. It is tearing up my pussy and I absolutely love it. Nubia berates me as she fucks me. She calls me a blue-eyed cave bitch, a dumb cunt and a After slamming her massive Black strap-on dildo in my inferior White pussy for a long while, Nubia decided to try something new. She ordered me to get on all fours. Face down and ass up. I immediately obey my mistress. My Black Goddess looks at my fat White ass. Unlike a curvy Black woman, my ass isn't thick and round. It's just a huge mass of vaguely rounded White flesh. I'm a five-foot-eight, 250-pound, short-haired White slut. I am decidedly no match for a six-foot-two, 178-pound sexy Black Amazon.

Nubia spreads my plump White ass cheeks wide open and spits on my asshole. My sexy Black Goddess claims she likes my asshole because it's the only place in my pale White body that is a healthy shade of brown. I take that as a compliment. Nubia presses her strap-on dildo against my asshole and gently eases it inside. At the same time she grips my short blonde hair and yanks my head back. With a passionate groan, she slams the dildo up my asshole. A sharp scream escapes my mouth. One second after I screamed, my Goddess smacks me hard across the face. My punishment for being such a dim-witted White slut.

I muted my screams as she continued ramming her dildo up my uptight White ass. I've never had anything other than toilet paper in my ass before. Okay, I lied. I've been known to stick things up my ass before. Let's see, I've shoved a flashlight up my fat White ass ( small one) and also a cucumber, and some carrots. I had to go to the hospital to get the flashlight removed but claimed it was just a weird accident. I don't think the doctor believed me. The lady looked like she wanted to laugh the entire time. Well, now my ass is filled with my Goddess Nubia's thick strap-on dildo. And it is stretching my ass so much that I just know I'm going to walk funny for a couple of days.

After plowing into my asshole for a good while, my dominant Black Goddess Nubia pressed a special button on her dildo. That's when the dildo spat its venom deep inside of me. It filled my ass with a special concoctions of hot lotions which Nubia used as 'artificial cum'. I squealed as Nubia's hot artificial cum filled my asshole. My dominant Black Goddess laughed and smacked my fat White ass one more time. My reward for being such an obedient White slut. My dominant Black Goddess shared with me her vision of a world where all White bitches would belong to strong Black Goddesses and there would finally be peace on earth. I can't wait for it to come true!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Female Superiority

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1193 milliseconds