• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Bitch For Black Women

White Bitch For Black Women

Angelica O'Neill smiled to herself as she worked the dildo into the young Black woman's asshole. The six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, slightly chubby Irishwoman loved fucking willing young Black women in the ass. That's why she bought a thick strap-on dildo for that purpose. Amazingly, many of them were into it. Especially big and tall young Black women like Boston University student-athlete Miranda Rogers. She thought her fantasies were way out of the ordinary until she met the sexy Black chick online. Miranda claimed to be into the same things Angelica liked. So they talked on the phone and agreed to meet for some dirty fun in a motel in downtown Boston, Massachusetts.

Ever since her divorce, Angelica O'Neill had become a sexual cyclone. The forty-year-old Real Estate Agent simply couldn't get enough of sex. And she liked her lovers to be Black. Male or female, it didn't matter. She didn't discriminate. Just last week, she hooked up with a sexy African-American schoolteacher named Jennifer Brown. The very married Jennifer Brown was intrigued by the wanton lust of the openly bisexual Irishwoman. Enough to take a day off from her job as a Mathematics teacher at Saint William Academy and meet Angelica O'Neill for some fun.

Jennifer Brown had been a really fun fuck. The five-foot-nine, lean and athletic, absolutely sexy Black woman was something else. Angelica O'Neill took a shower with the lovely Jennifer and they got it on under the warm water. Angelica knelt before Jennifer and eagerly licked and fingered her pussy. Pretty soon she had the young Black woman screaming in pleasure. They continued their wild fun in the bedroom. Angelica lay on the carpeted floor, still wet from the shower as Jennifer Brown licked and fingered her hairy cunt. Jennifer made Angelica cum in no time due to her expert lovemaking.

Angelica introduced Jennifer to her strap-on dildo. First she made Jennifer suck it, and then she put her on all fours. Angelica happily spanked Jennifer's big brown butt before thrusting the dildo deep into her cunt. Jennifer screamed in pleasure as Angelica fucked her. Laughing, Angelica pulled Jennifer's hair while slamming the dildo deep inside of her. She loved making Black women scream while fucking them. After thoroughly fucking Jennifer's cunt with the dildo, Angelica fucked her ass. Jennifer was hesitant about allowing Angelica to fuck her in the ass but Angelica cajoled her into it. Jennifer was curious about anal sex and Angelica was only too happy to introduce her to her trusty strap-on dildo.

Soon Angelica was sliding the dildo into Jennifer's well-lubricated asshole. The athletic Black female teacher squealed in delight mixed with pain as the dominant Irishwoman fucked her in the ass with the strap-on dildo. Nothing Angelica loved more than to fuck a sexy Black woman in the ass. She simply loved the way Black women's naturally big and round butts jiggled during intense anal sex. Oh, yeah. The bisexual Irishwoman was slowly becoming addicted to that sort of thing. She filled Jennifer's asshole with the dildo, and fingered the Black woman's pussy at the same time. Soon, a very orgasmic Jennifer Brown's intense screams filled the room. Afterwards, Angelica made Jennifer clean the dildo with her tongue before they parted ways.

Yeah, Angelica O'Neill was having all kinds of fun with the lovely Black women of the city of Boston, Massachusetts. The oldest Black woman she hooked up with was sixty-year-old Bianca Agenor. A proud African-American matriarch and a veteran of the Boston Public Schools Systems. Bianca Agenor, grandmother to Julius and Cade Agenor, mother to twenty-year-old James Agenor. For some reason, Angelica attracted a lot of Black female teachers. And she was okay with that. The horny queer Irishwoman didn't mind teaching these big-booty Black teachers a thing or two. And she was more than happy to make Bianca Agenor's twisted sexual fantasies come true.

The sixty-year-old Black woman had seen much history in her six decades of living in the city of Boston. Unbeknownst to her family is the fact that she was into women. Most specifically, she was into dominant White women. She wanted to role play Mistress and Slave in the historical sense. Bianca being an old Black woman and the reluctance of White lesbians to role play taboo stuff made her quite frustrated. Well, Angelica had no qualms about dominating the older Black woman. And so she did. She summoned Bianca Agenor to her house for an afternoon of fun and immediately got into character.

In her best Southern accent, Angelica O'Neill berated Bianca Agenor, calling her a slave, a useless ghetto slut and a miserable Black whore. For emphasis, she made Bianca walk around the house naked while doing menial chores and smacked her face when she didn't do them right. Bianca was stunned and thrilled at the same time. Angelica was having the time of her life. She tied Bianca up and whipped her. She also bent the old Black woman over her knee and paddled her big round ass with a thick wooden paddle. Bianca's screams were music to her ears. Angelica had explored a tough sub category of BDSM called Race Play in the past. It made many people uncomfortable. Not her. She was perfectly okay with it. Finding an older Black woman who was also into it thrilled her. This was a lot of fun.

After whipping Bianca, berating her and making her do menial work, Mistress Angelica whipped out her strap-on dildo. Without further ado she put Bianca Agenor on all fours and thoroughly spanked her big brown butt. Then she spread the old Black woman's ass cheeks wide open and pressed the dildo against her asshole. With a swift thrust she penetrated Bianca's ass. Bianca gritted her teeth as Mistress Angelica began fucking her ass with the strap-on dildo. The old Black woman took the rough butt fucking without screaming. Mistress Angelica wanted to hear her scream. So she slammed the dildo up Bianca's asshole with all of her might. At long last the old Black woman screamed. Mistress Angelica crowed victoriously and began slamming the dildo hard into Bianca's asshole. The bossy Irishwoman loved the screams emanating from Black women while she fucked them with her strap-on dildos.

Oh, yeah. Angelica had a ton of fun with Bianca Agenor. The old Black woman thanked her for a wonderful time, then went back to her family. Which brings us to today's encounter. Angelica was showing a Boston South End mansion to a wealthy African-American couple when their collegiate daughter Miranda Rogers caught her eye. The butch young Black woman looked sexy as hell. Angelica set out to seduce her and in no time at all, Miranda Rogers was in her bed. Like many butch women, Miranda was curious about her submissive side. Angelica gave her a proper introduction into the world of interracial lesbian BDSM.

Angelica made Miranda kneel before her and suck her strap-on dildo before fucking her pussy with it. Butch or femme, Angelica loved dominating Black women in the bedroom. Didn't matter if they were twenty, thirty or even sixty. She didn't discriminate. Miranda found out how bossy Angelica could be as she got the first butt fucking of her life. Face down and ass up, that's how Angelica fucked Miranda. She eased the strap-on dildo into the young butch Black woman's well-lubricated asshole and began fucking her. Gripping Miranda's hips tightly, Angelica slammed the dildo up her butt. Miranda squealed as she got fucked in the ass for the first time.

Angelica grinned and fucked her even harder. She wanted to make the sexy young Black woman remember her name. Butch Black women had this arrogance about them which made Angelica want to spank them and dominate them. And Miranda was clearly no exception. While fucking Miranda in the ass, Angelica fingered the young butch Black woman's pussy. When Miranda went orgasmic at last, Angelica smacked her face to snap her back to reality. Then she ordered the young butch Black woman to suck her dildo clean. Like many Black women before her had done, Miranda Rogers polished Angelica's dildo with her tongue. Just like a good slut should.

Yeah, Angelica O'Neill is having tons of fun in the summertime. The horny bisexual Irishwoman is exploring her newfound lust for Black women. And she does them all. Tall and short, butch and femme, thick or skinny. Angelica simply loves Black women. And the queer Irishwoman is now permanently addicted to Black pussy. One taste is all it took. And she simply can't get enough of them. When she's done with all of the sexy, sassy gay, bisexual and even straight but curious Black women of Boston, Angelica intends to move to Atlanta. Why? There are lots of queer Black women down there, and Angelica simply can't get enough Black pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Bitch For Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds