• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Bitch For Black Men

White Bitch For Black Men

At last, Jonathan Jean-Baptiste felt like he was finally where he belonged. Lying on his back on a kitchen counter with a strap-on dildo buried deep inside his asshole. The big and tall young Black man stroked his cock as he got the fucking of a lifetime. The person fucking him was none other than his lover and next door neighbour Arianna Kennel O'Bannon. The forty-something, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman thrust her dildo into the young Black man's ass with gusto. For she knew it's what he wanted, deep down. To get fucked by a White woman. It did take some convincing, though.

Arianna Kennel O'Bannon reached down and stroked Jonathan Jean-Baptiste's cock as she fucked him in the ass with her strap-on dildo. The young Black man looked so sexy, lying naked on her kitchen counter with her dildo up his ass. Ever since she first moved into the neighbourhood, she only had eyes for Jonathan. Arianna O'Bannon had a thing for young Black men. It cost her a solid job at Boston University in the state of Massachusetts. The Dean of Students hadn't been pleased when he heard that fiery professor Arianna Kennel O'Bannon was having an affair with a tall, good-looking young Black man from the Boston University men's basketball team. The Dean offered her two options. She could either quit or get fired. Arianna opted to quit.

Leaving Boston University in disgrace, Arianna O'Bannon found herself a social pariah. Her husband Paul O'Bannon handed her the divorce papers. She left Boston with nothing. The whole city knew about the Irish female University professor who got fired for romancing a Black male student athlete. The realm of Boston Academia was really quite small and news traveled fast. Finding herself an unemployed single White female at the age of forty three, Arianna O'Bannon went to the last place anyone thought she would go. She went to the city of Detroit, Michigan. A White female pariah landing in an African-American Metropolis which most of America seemed to have given up on. And she was free to explore herself at last, and give into her lust for Black men.

Long before she made the mistake of marrying Paul O'Bannon, Arianna was involved with a handsome Black gentleman named Anderson Adewale. They met while she was a student at Emerson College in downtown Boston. Way back in the early 1980s. Anderson Adewale was a Nigerian-American scholar studying business administration and the hot-headed Irishwoman Arianna was immensely drawn to him. They dated and she wanted to marry him but he had a fiancée back in the Republic of Nigeria. After graduating from Emerson College with his bachelor's degree in business administration, Adewale returned to Nigeria and married his fiancée. Arianna's heart broke that day. Her friend Paul comforted her. And that's how she got sucked into a boring, lifeless marriage to a man she wasn't really into. Oh, well. Now that her boring marriage was over, she could do whatever she liked. Like hooking up with handsome young Black men. Detroit was fortunately full of them.

And explore that lust she did. Arianna gently kissed Jonathan while sliding the dildo even deeper into his asshole. How she loved that. Arianna had a keen interest in BDSM and she relished the thought of slamming her strap-on dildo into a young Black man's asshole. Her ex-husband Paul wasn't into BDSM at all. Well, Jonathan was okay with at least trying BDSM. He admitted to her that he occasionally visited porn sites featuring women fucking men in the ass with strap-on dildos. He complained about the lack of porn sites featuring White women fucking Black men in the ass with strap-on dildos. Arianna guessed his hidden fantasy and promised to make his wildest sexual dream come true.

For weeks, Jonathan had been checking out the hot older White woman who moved into the apartment building next door to his folks in the city of Detroit, Michigan. Like a lot of the local neighbours, he found her quite strange. A six-foot-tall, plump and mature White woman who was actually friendly. Blacks and Whites were not exactly at odds most of the time in Detroit but they kept their distance. Arianna O'Bannon seemed different from the local Whites. She was friendly and outgoing rather than politely distant. So that sort of aroused his curiosity. And he approached her. Since then, he hadn't been the same.

Jonathan Jean-Baptiste was a junior at Wayne State University. He transferred there from Wayne County Community College after earning his associate's degree in Criminal Justice. He's not the kind of brother who runs around chasing White women. Really, he's into Black women. He loved Black women. However, ever since his girlfriend Elisabeth, a lovely Jamaican sister, ditched him for a thug, he was kind of sullen. The wild, blonde and kinky Arianna O'Bannon proved to be just what the young Black man needed to get out of his funk.

Arianna raised Jonathan's legs in the air and held them while thrusting the dildo deep into his asshole. He looked up at her and smiled. She smiled tenderly at him and bent down to suck his cock while fucking him in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Arianna had always been good at multitasking. And she used her talents to absolutely rock Jonathan's world. By the time she was done with him he'd cum at least three times and was howling in sheer pleasure. Arianna pulled the dildo out of his ass and wiped the cum she'd sucked from his dick off her lips. They shared a passionate kiss. Jonathan grinned and so did Arianna. This was the beginning of fun times for both of them.

Next, they tried something else. Arianna got on all fours and spread her plump White ass cheeks wide open. Jonathan positioned himself behind her. He rubbed his eight-inch, uncircumcised Black cock against her asshole. Slowly he penetrated her ass. Arianna closed her eyes and bit her lip as Jonathan began fucking her in the ass. This was the horny mature Irishwoman's ultimate fantasy. Getting fucked in the ass by a stalwart young Black man who was also man enough to let her do him with her strap-on dildo. Jonathan held her hips tightly and worked his dick into her well-lubricated asshole. She completely surrendered to him as he gently pounded her ass. Gently Arianna fingered her wet pussy as he r ass got fucked by Jonathan. He fucked her like this until he came.

Since that day, Jonathan and Arianna regularly meet for sex. They're both busy people. She's working part-time at the Detroit community library and also looking for work with the local colleges and universities. He's attending Wayne State University and acing his classes while keeping his cool as his town goes through a tough time. At night, he gets to relax. Courtesy of sexual fun provided to him by the lovely Arianna O'Bannon, a sexy mature Irishwoman from Boston who just can't say no to young Black men.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Bitch For Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds