• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Chance Meeting at Fire Lake

Chance Meeting at Fire Lake

12

As I turn unto the unpaved road leading to my lakeside retreat, I roll off the throttle of my Harley, thundering down to a slow ba-boom-ba-boom and cruising easy into the area by my well tucked away cabin. The air is fresh and I can hear wildlife in the midst. The busy life I endured this week in the city was behind me for a few days and I pull the clutch and brake levers and my dusty black harness boot moves the kickstand to the earth. Swinging my leg over the rear fender, I take in a deep breath and smile, closing my eyes and taking in the solitude. Time for some r and r!

I shut off the hot engine and move to unpack the bike. A small bag of clothes, some food and a few bottles of red wine, all I need for a few days out of the madness and into peace and enjoyment. I lock the wheel up and walk over the stones to the cabin's door. I unpack and grab my guitar that is resting at the arm of an old wooden rocking chair. I take some cigarettes, a bottle of wine and the well aged guitar and move out the back patio to the rocks by the lake.

I find a nice, big flat rock, light a smoke and uncork, taking a swallow over my wind dried lips and refreshing my tongue. Another drag, another drink and I set the bottle down beside me and lift my hands to the strings. Playing out what has been inside me, but was unable to find words for I lose myself to the music and the scenery. I let loose for a while and close the song as I crush out the cigarette on a rock and reach for my wine again. As I tilt the bottle back I damn near choke as I see down the shore a little ways a gorgeous, woman smiling at me with hair red like fire! Fuck, I thought I was totally alone here! Damn, now I might have to wear clothes all weekend outside! There goes my privacy.

She calls over to me, "Don't stop now, I was really enjoying your music!"

She smiles at me and the reflection of the sun from the water lights her face like an angel. Hell, maybe she is! I never see anyone else out here. I smile back and nod and start another piece. She watches me, wading her feet in the cool water, resting back on her hands and leaning her head back, face to the sky. What a vision! She is stunning!

She has a soft tone to her skin, faded, cut off jeans, a light summer top off her shoulders and red hair dancing in the air like the tips of a warm fire, flowing down her back, and brushing softly at the rock where she is resting.

As I play, she smiles to me and plays with her hair. I smile back and we start giggling like children. She motions for me to come over and I set down my old guitar, grab up the bottle of wine, and make my way down the rocks and sand to the boulder where she sits.

"I'm Luke."

"Hi! I hope you don't mind me being out here. I was on a long drive one day and found this place. I come out here to get away from the crazy, restrictive life of town. I have seen you out here some times, but have been reluctant to let you know I was here. I had to check you out and make sure you weren't some crazed axe murderer or something! I also didn't want you to ask me to leave, I love it out here and sneak out here and camp. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. You don't have to worry about much here, this is my Shangri-La, and you are more than welcome anytime you want."

"Mind if I have a little of that wine? It's hot out today."

"Sure, don't worry, I have more back at the cabin."

As she tilts back the shiny, dark vessel, I wonder where she came from other than my dreams. I must have done something right sometime in my life! Her I am at my hideaway and I've had the woman of my wildest dreams sneaking out here right under the radar! Almost too good to believe!

"Aaaaaaaaahh, you are definitely going to have to open some more of this!"

"I have more back at the cabin, you can come if you want."

"I'd love to!"

I extend my hand to help her up, we gather our things, I pick up my old guitar and we walk together up the path to the porch.

As we walk, she says, "I see you out here sunbathing and swimming naked a lot, do I have the same freedoms?"

"Sure, if you want. It stays pretty private out here, which is why I got this property. Be my guest." I try to hide my enthusiasm, but she catches me smiling like a kid on Christmas.

"You really don't mind?" she asks giggling.

"No worries, be my guest!"

We reach the porch, I set my guitar against the arm of the weathered wooden rocking chair, and grab the brass handle of the oversized, handmade wooden doors. The place opens up and light falls inside the doorway and windows. It smells like leather, wood, old books, and metal.

"Come on in!" I tell her, smiling a little boyishly over my shoulder. I welcome her inside and she lays her things on the table in the entryway.

"How about more of that wine?" she asks.

I open the deer hide curtain to the pantry and pull out another bottle and uncork it with a pop, fetch two Mexican glass goblets, and pour us a round. We sit on the chaise lounge and talk, sipping wine and getting comfortable with each other. We share stories of life in town and how good it feels to sneak away from it all. I tell her that I wouldn't mind if she used the cabin when she came up, just to lock up when she left.

"If you want there is always a little food and wine in the pantry, books in the shelves, candles and lamps and if you need, the clawfoot tub by the back porch has hot and cold running."

"God, that sounds great about now! I've been camping here the past few days and bathing in the lake. A hot bath would feel so good."

"I can draw you a bath now, if you want."

She thanks me and lets me know she would really appreciate it so I start the water and pour in some scented oils and light the candles and lamps in the back half of the house. She goes over to the stereo and picks out some soft music. I'm glad she is feeling comfortable here enough to do this without asking. As her tub is filling, I let her know that it's usually just me here, so there aren't any curtains or doors to the bath, but I can go outside if she would be more comfortable.

"Actually, I was hoping you would help me get my back and shoulders! Is that okay?" she asks while smiling coyly and biting her lip.

I'm speechless for a second, but nod and smile warmly. I turn the water faucets off and stir the water with a long silver paddle, mixing through the oils and bubbles. As I turn to set the paddle back on its hook, she is on the chaise lounge, now completely nude. She is incredible and I stop breathing a moment from the shock of all of this. Her body is amazing. Deep red hair falling down over her shoulders and cascading softly onto her soft, fair skin. Her breasts are supple with the kind of nipples that have always caught my attention. I admire her lean body and tender curves going down from her fiery hair down her defined ribs and hips, down further over her long, feminine legs, and to her soft feet and painted nails.

She parts her legs to stand and I catch a glimpse of her beautiful womanhood, with moist, pink lips budding from the same red hair I was caught by in the sun moments ago. I stand, gazing at her beauty and she rises up and crosses the room towards me.

Her long, thin fingers touch my chest and she looks me in the eye and says, "Maybe you should get undressed too, Luke." Her voice is with a more direct and deep tone and I follow suit, pulling off my dusty boots and sliding out of my faded jeans, setting them on the chair. She steps into the tub and washes water and suds over her body with her hands. The candle light and lanterns light her body and accentuate every curve and muscle. She motions for me and I approach the bath, standing nude before her in the steam.

I listen to the trickling of the water as she washes over her beautiful body. I stand in the steam and gaze at the wonderful woman who came from my dreams, there naked before me, bathing in a warm scented tub I usually only see when I'm here alone. She is a blessing to my lakeside getaway and I think of how surreal this all is.

Her head turns to me and she extends her hand from the water and places it on my leg, water dripping down my thigh from her touch. She pets the inside of my thigh and hums a lovely tone while she explores my skin. With this, I am growing erect and my cock is rising in the steam and halos of candlelight. She moves her caresses up my thigh and strokes my balls, teasing me until my breathing becomes audible. She turns to her side and reaches with her other hand to the head of my now pulsing cock. Teasing the tip, she uses first only her fingers, then envelopes my shaft in her wet grip.

I grab the edge of the tub's rim and move closer. She strokes me slowly and breathes cool air at my manhood. I reach down and comb my fingers through her hair and she looks up at me, licking her teeth and smiling like a huntress. Fuck, she is driving me wild! I place a warm hand on her shoulder and she takes me into her kiss. Closing my eyes, I see what I must look like in her mouth as she works my genitals with her very soft, warm, and talented tongue and her lips' embrace. She pulls me deeper into her kiss by grasping my buttocks with her hands.

I open my eyes and look down at her while she takes me with passion and gentle control. I want to take every inch of her and think it may be time for her to come up out of the water before it cools too much. Time to dry her off and take her to the comforts of my king-sized brass bed and warm, full fur blankets and pillows. I want to explore her every inch and savor her completely. I give her my hand and she rises up from the water meeting my gaze and stepping out onto the rug, our bodies now pressed together.

I reach to a brass stand at the side of the tub and retrieve an oversized towel to dry her off. I move behind her and pat dry her glowing skin. I move up and down her incredible body and softly caress her entirely with the billowy fabric. I take her hand, kiss her softly on the neck, and lead her to the bed. I lift her up, my arm under her soft, long legs and look into her sparkling eyes. I smile to her and lay her gently on the fur throw that covers the bed. The sight of her there in the lamplight holds me captive and I pause a minute to marvel at her lean, but perfectly curved body.

I sit beside her and gently trace her form with my fingertips. She speaks to me in breaths as I touch her. I lower my chest onto her, brushing her nipples with my skin. My hand rests on her shoulder and we move into one another with a passionate kiss that seems to last hours. As we slowly part from our lips' embrace, I gaze into her angelic face and am alight inside from the warmth of her priceless smile. She moves her fingernails up my sides and I follow her lead to move up against her closer to the head of the bed, onto a large mound of pillows. The Textures of the pillows vary from fur, to leather, to velvet, and the sensations of all the different textures under our skin adds to the experience.

I lower myself to her body and move between her legs, sliding up her inner thighs with the muscles of my stomach. I kiss my way up the petal soft skin of her stomach and soon my face finds its way between her supple breasts. I take them each in my hands and enjoy their fullness and the soft feel of her flesh. I brush my lips over her flesh and slowly tease her now erect nipples with warm, wet kisses, rolling them between my fingertips and exchanging them in my mouth. I feel her nails at my back and her feet lock around my ankles, drawing me to approach her sex with mine.

I move my body up and kiss her neck deeply. My cock pulses against her thigh and soon I feel the tip grazing something very hot and moist. I feel the parting of her wet, pink lips and she paints the swollen head of my cock with her juices. She reaches down with her hand and wraps her slim fingers around my pulsing shaft, guiding me inside of her. We breathe audibly, talking to each other in whispers, and I feel her envelope me inside her sweet sex as I feel our bodies intertwine.

"Push..." she whispers at my neck.

I move into her and feel her breath shudder warmly at my neck. She runs her fingernails down my back and claws her grip into the sides of my buttocks. I take her tiny earlobe between my lips and suckle it as she writhes beneath me. With the second stroke, I am covered in her wetness, as I slid my cock through her deep on the first slow stroke. I buck my hips gently and then push inside her deeper, then slowly grinding my pelvis at her clit. She claws her nails deeper into my flesh and I thrust harder inside her and nibble her earlobe animalisticly, tugging on it with my incisors. I hold her at the base of her ribcage with my hands and get into a moderate rhythm in my stroking, twisting my hips a little at the end of every thrust, working her erect clit at the base of my cock. Her back arches beneath me and I hold the small of her sweat painted back in my right hand, and rest my weight on my left beneath her armpit. I love the feel of her hot sex around me as I'm inside her. So wet and pulsing, and she displays perfect muscle control inside her.

As I pull out almost all the way, she smacks my ass hard and shakes her head, "NO!"

I smile down to her devilishly and deepen my thrusts and step up the tempo. She closes her penetrating eyes and breathes to me in song as I fuck her harder. I want to get inside her deeper still, so I decide we should change positions. I turn her onto her side and straddle her leg, lifting her raised calf above my shoulder. I'm absolutely wild about her beautiful, long legs and am quite impressed both by their perfect form and the suppleness of her skin. I pet her leg as I have it extended up my chest, and lean my hips into her, pushing my cock deep inside her so far that I can play with the tip at her cervix. I rub into all of her deepest erogenous zones, exploring her deep inside and straddling her clit firmly, bucking on it as I fuck her at full thrust.

A wet pool of sweat is developing in her cleavage and I work the palm of my hand between her full breasts, oiling her tits with her own sweat. She looks up at me and bites her lip and I bite mine back as I fuck her with hard strokes, now squeezing her perfect ass hard in the grip of my right hand. She rolls her pupils back into her head and her moaning gets short, loud and quick. I keep the length and pace of my strokes inside her and massage her ass and breasts with both hands as she presses her clit hard into me and grinds.

Soon, her moaning is silenced for a second and I feel her tighten around my throbbing cock. A warm flood of her cum flows over me, down my swollen shaft and over my balls, and I begin to slide atop her inner thigh. She relaxes her legs and sighs deeply. I lean down and kiss her neck and hold her face in my hands. She turns her lips to me and we kiss deeply and passionately. She pulls her lips back and looks into my eyes with ferocity.

"You haven't cum yet. Take me. Fuck me hard. Take me and use me. Fuck me like a porn star. Use me in any way that gets you off!! Take me now! I want your cum! Get dirty!"

Well! The ante has just been raised! I will gladly see her bet! I pucker my lips and smile. In a quick takeover, I roll her over to her onto all fours and instruct her to raise her pretty ass up to me. I run my fingertips hard down her wet back and meet my two hands together between her shoulder blades. I push down with my arms and her shoulders touch the mattress. I stroke my cock, working all of the blood up in my shaft until I am completely engorged and swollen. I insert my fingers into her pussy and part her dripping lips, exposing her wet, pink inside to me. I hold my throbbing cock firmly at its base and thrust into her, balls deep. Her ass is perfectly presented up to me and I show my appreciation by gripping her hips hard and pulling her onto my cock and giving her long, fast, full strokes.

She moans into the pillow and bites onto the warm leather as I fuck her hard and deep. My stomach is flexed and covered with sweat and steam as I give her a good hard probing. Smack!! I surprise her with a large, pink handprint branded on the side of her ass. I rub the skin, working the awakened nerves through her cheeks. SMACK!! I match the print to the other cheek and rub them both, moving her ass tightly together, then parting it with my hands. She moans and meets my thrusts with her pussy as I fuck her with primal force. I am absolutely SLAMMING my balls at her clit as I am fucking her and I feel them tighten and get a cold sweat forming under my eyes.

I know I am about to cum and want her to wear my cum on her skin like pearls melting on her body. I ride her pussy so deep and hard that she almost screams. I reach beneath her and massage her full tits as I move her body, and the whole bed, with the force of my thrusts. I feel the inside of my shaft pulsing with electricity and pull out of her hot, well ridden pussy.

Moving up beside her, I roll her onto her back and pump my cock at her tits as she opens her mouth and gazes wantingly at the swollen head of my dick. I straddle her ribs and my cock erupts over her full tits, onto her soft neck, and then I rub it in her cleavage as I milk out every last drop from inside if my balls. Her scarlet tresses fall around her face, wet with sweat, and move over her shoulders and the pillow her head is rested upon, as I notice a wet bite mark at the corner still in the leather. She coos to me and blows cool air at my stomach through her puckered lips and I spread my juices over her breasts with my hands, basting them with my juices. I gaze down to her and she strokes my shaft with her fingertips.

"Could I have some more wine?"

I kiss her forehead and stroke her shoulder, then rise onto my feet from the bed, crossing the rug to go fetch us a fresh bottle and some glasses.

As I rise on to my feet from the bed, I walk (slightly shaking after all of the activity) and go through the lamplit kitchen to the pantry to uncork another bottle of wine. I gaze out the window and am surprised by a man looking inside back at me.

"Holy fuck!" I say in surprise.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" she calls from the pillows.

"There's a fucking guy spying in my windows!"

"Don't chase him off!"

"Why not?"

"Because that's my husband!"

"What?"

"Yes, he's been watching the whole time."

"Are you in trouble now?"

"Actually, no! You see, we come up here together and we talked about how much I would love to have you as he watched unnoticed. We put it off several times as we were making sure it was safe and you weren't some kind of serial axe murderer or something. After watching you from our hidden camps, we talked it out and decided that it was time. He tucked himself into a nice vantage point and I went out to the shore while you were playing, because I realized that's when you always seem to dream of love. I can tell by the look in your eyes when you play. He has been carefully following us here, watching the whole time, careful not to be seen or heard, like a phantom."

"Wow!! How am I sure that you aren't serial axe murderers?" I say smiling.

She replies, "How many axe murderers have you slept with lately?"

We laugh and I ask her if I can invite him inside for some wine. She smiles and nods, pulling the blankets around her and giggling and I move to the door to go let him in.

"Hello! I'm Luke. Come on in and I'll get an extra glass."

He smiles and moves from his hiding spot into the clearing and brushes himself off as he approaches the doorway. We smile and I extend my hand, and we shake as he introduces himself. I open the door for him and we enter the cabin and move to the bedroom where she is waiting for us, smiling. I pour the wine and we sit together, the three of us on the bed and talk, getting to know eachother.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Chance Meeting at Fire Lake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds