• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jordan Cums of Age Ch. 02

Jordan Cums of Age Ch. 02

Chapter 02: the finale

You really need to read the first part of this story to understand what is going on.

*

Once again the collapsed and cuddled together.

"Oh my gosh, that was awesome. Fucking you feels so good." A breathless Jordan remarked.

Sebastian was glad to hear it. Now she was getting hooked and soon she will become a regular visitor to his bed. Now the rest of his idea needed to take place and Jordan provided the opening.

"So what is your idea with me and the boys from the garage?" She asked.

"Let's have a sandwich and I will explain it to you."

Sebastian told her that she should invite Seth first. She should wear something sexy, sit him in the living room and give him a rum and coke. Then put on some music and dance sexy in front of him.

Sebastian told her between the alcohol and her sexy outfit and dance, he probably will be ready to cum. All she had to do was show him some tit, undo his zipper and jerk him off.

"But what if he doesn't let me, what if he wants to fuck me?" She asked.

"Well, then give him a blow job. He probably is as inexperienced as you are and will cum right away. In fact he might get so embarrassed he will turn tail and leave. The next day is will probably tell his buddies that he fucked you every such way." Sebastian laughed.

"Gee, I don't even know how to do a blow job." Sebastian smiled. "That is what I am here for. Go change into your underwear, I'll put some music on and we will rehearse it all."

Sebastian put on a favorite porn DVD of his showing Jordan different blow job techniques. He then had her train on his dick. At first he gave her step by step instruction, but soon it wasn't necessary as she was doing a good job emulating the porn stars on the DVD. Jordan was enjoying sucking her brothers dick, she especially enjoyed hearing him moan.

Sebastian leaned his head back on the couch. Never did he think he would be having sex with his sister. He never thought she was a virgin, in fact he just assumed she was like him, just having sex with whomever. That's why he suggested to her the easy way out was to just fuck the three boys. For Sebastian, sex had nothing to do with love and relationships. He saw women as objects to have sex with or objects you didn't have sex with old ladies, little girls, nuns, and relatives -- these were women you didn't have sex with, all the others were fair game. When his sister dropped the bomb on him that she was a virgin, he was baffled. He couldn't understand why she wouldn't want to have sex. Sex after all was fun and harmless.

Watching his sister bobbing her head up and down on his cock, he realized that now his sister would understand. She will want to have sex a lot now and probably with a lot of guys. But most of all, she will want sex from him.

"Oh yeah sis, you're doing great" moaned Sebastian. "I am going to cum in your mouth, most girls I know like the taste and swallow it all, but some just hold it in their mouth and spit it out.....okay here I go....uhhhhhhh."

Jordan prepared for the cum to shoot in her mouth like a stream of water, instead his creamy jism came in spurts slowly filling her mouth and she just gulped it down. It was warm and salty and she didn't mind the taste at all. Jordan thought

"why bother getting up to spit it out, when it would be easier to swallow it?"

Jordan looked up, licking her lips and smiling at the peaceful expression on her brother's face. She was thinking how wonderful he was to help her out. She assumed that her brother was finding it difficult to have sex with her. After all she thought, sex was about relationships and love, not something trivial. Here he was putting aside his values, just to help her out. She knew she had to make it worthwhile for him.

Sebastian, went over his plan with Jordan. She would seduce Seth and if necessary suck him to completion. As soon as that was done, she would send a text to him and he would happen to come by the house and Seth would run off. Jordan agreed that not having to fuck him would be ideal, and even President Clinton said a blow job was not sex.

The next day Jordan called over to the auto shop and told Seth to come by her house at 7o'clock for his "date."

That evening Seth was more nervous than he was ever before. He was taking deep breaths as he stood in front of Jordan's front door poised to ring the door bell when Jordan opened it and hurried him in. Seth felt like he was a cartoon with his eyes leaping out of his sockets. Jordan was beautiful wearing a sexy red shear teddy that allowed him to make out her nipples. Jordan was able to tell that Seth was nervous, the sweat was beading on his forehead and he was gulping a lot. She led him to the couch where she had lit some candles and had some music playing. She started dancing slow to the music, every move was planned to excite him, and every bend of her body was done to enhance her tits or ass.

Jordan rested one hand on his thigh and the other moved down from his chest to fly. Jordan pulled the zipper down pulling his jeans down so that his cock became free. Jordan continued swaying to the music while stroking Seth's cock. Seth stared at Jordan's tit and decided since she was stroking him that he would be daring and squeeze a little nipple. When Jordan did react, he pawed at both of her breasts and then reached her red laced panties.

Jordan realized that Seth was trying to pull down her panties, so according to the plan she had to move to the next phase to prevent that. Jordan moved down to the floor between his legs and took Seth's cock into her mouth. Seth never had a blow job once before from an older hooker he and Kurt had purchased services from. But this was Jordan Cole and she was sucking his cock. Just when he was wondering if Jordan would swallow his cum, he shot his load and Jordan reached under the couch hitting the send button on her phone.

Sebastian was sitting in the car outside the house when he got the text message. He flew out of the car and ran across the road to the house. He jangled the key into the door loudly and opened the door calling Jordan's name. As part of the plan he pretended to be shocked and angry yelling

"what the hell is going on here?"

Jordan played her part screaming in embarrassment and running up the stairs to her room. Seth seeing the angry Sebastian, pulled up his trousers and headed for the door.

"Hey man, nothing going on, we errr...just...you know...we were just hanging out....we're just friends, you know....just hanging out.....ooops, look at the time, I gotta go man. Tell Jordan I err, you know...see her later...bye." Seth then ran out the door.

Sebastian laughed and called for Jordan. Jordan peaked down the stairs, saw that Seth was gone and ran down, throwing herself to her brother. "It worked, I didn't have to fuck him" Jordan smiled.

Sebastian pulled her toward him and hugged her, grabbing her ass in his hands. She was feeling a little horny herself and asked Sebastian if he would like to spend the night with her. Sebastian easily lifted her up in his arms and carried her up to her room.

The next day Jordan and Sebastian planned the same routine with Kurt. Kurt had heard from Seth how he Jordan had sucked and fucked him all night long and when she called to invite him, Kurt was ready to go.

Jordan opened the door to let Kurt in. She was expecting the evening to go the same way as last night except Kurt did not care for the dancing or foreplay. As Jordan started her routine Kurt took off his t-shirt and kicked off his pants. Jordan was a little taken aback and asked Kurt to have a seat.

"Come on baby, damn you are built girl, come on and give me some" Kurt smiled.

Kurt then turned Jordan around and pushed her head down into the couch with her ass up in the air. Kurt pulled down her panties and shoved two fingers into her cunt. Jordan was surprised and suddenly scared, she didn't know what to do, this wasn't the plan.

Jordan tried to get up but Kurt pushed her down and shoved his cock into her pussy. Kurt grabbed her hips and pumped his cock into her hard. Kurt cursed and laughed during his fucking. He reached and pulled Jordan's hair back and slapped her ass frequently, leaving a red imprint of his hand each time. Kurt liked being rough while fucking and judging from Jordan's response she was enjoying it as well. Kurt pulled out and spun Jordan around, falling on her back. Kurt pulled her legs up on his shoulders while jamming his cock back into her cunt. Kurt plowed into her hard this time slapping her tits and twisting her nipples.

Jordan cried and moaned, she was hurt all over, yet she was having orgasm after orgasm. Finally Kurt slammed into her pussy one last time, his cum erupting into her. They both collapsed breathing heavy. Jordan never had the chance to send the text message to Sebastian. Sebastian for his part waited in the car for the text but nodded off. Kurt's car pulling away woke him up and Sebastian went to the house to see Jordan.

Jordan opened the door, dressed in a pink terrycloth robe.

"Sorry sis, I must have fallen asleep, you okay?"

"Yeah, no problem bro, I never even got a chance to send the text, I ....we....not much happened. It's okay, really" Jordan sighed.

Sebastian was hoping to spend the night again. Fucking his sister last night in her bedroom, with her stuff animals and dolls watching them was a turn on for Sebastian. But Jordan quietly told her that she was tired and not up for it and turned him away. Sebastian was confused, wondering if Jordan was angry with him. Jordan was confused, wondering why she enjoyed the rough sex with Kurt so much.

Just before bed however, the phone rang. It was her parents. They were coming home tomorrow night.

Jordan went to school that morning in her cheerleader outfit since today was practice. After school and practice she went to the auto shop to see Devon. Once there she saw Mr. Tresman's car was completed, the boys did a great job; she could not tell that it had ever been damaged. Devon saw her checking out the car while he admired her cheerleader skirt highlighted her slim waist and nice legs. Jordan turned and spoke to him. She explained that she couldn't have a date with him tonight because her parents were coming back and she needed to take the car back. Jordan promised that they would do it another night.

"Yeah so you say. How bout now?" Devon asked.

"You mean here? In the garage?"

"Sho thing. Come on, I got a cot in the office, then you can take the car home." Devon reasoned. Jordan knew she was stuck. Well she might as well get it over with now than prolonging this nightmare. She gave her hand to Devon and he brought her to the back office. Once back there Jordan proceeded to follow the original plan and pulled down Devon's pants going to her knees and took his black cock into her mouth.

Devon was enjoying the blow job when the door opened and his father walked in.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Devon's father bellowed. Jordan pulled away from Devon's cock and tried to say something plausible but Devon spoke first.

"Dad, just me and Jordan....she's like a girl friend, sort of. Me and the boys fixed her car, as a favor."

"What? Fixed her car for a sex? This aint no whore house boy. We got a business her to run, we use money. No matter how fine she look."

Devon needed something to give his father, and then it dawned on him. His father was divorced and hasn't been out on a date for a while.

"You're right dad, this is your business, how bout Jordan here, she'll fuck you too."

"What? I never agreed to that" Jordan cried.

Devon's father looked at the striking white girl kneeling before her son in the cheerleader outfit.

"I never fucked a white chick before and I always wanted to fuck a cheerleader" replied Devon's dad. Devon's dad, Walter, was a large heavy set man. Despite his girth however, he moved quickly and was able to get Jordan on her back and her panties off. On his part, Walter undid the buckle on his mechanic's jump suit and in one movement tossed it across the room.

"Wait, I never agreed to fuck your dad, you can't do this" mumbled Jordan.

"Yeah maybe not, but this is my fucking auto shop and if you want that vette out there, yo better gimme some sugar" bellowed Walter.

Jordan resigned herself realizing she needed that car back in the garage before her parents arrived and therefore caved in. Walter gave his cock a few quick stokes then shoved his cock into Jordan's waiting gate. Devon meanwhile was getting hard again and rubbed his cock around Jordan's lips. Jordan opened her mouth and sucked on Devon's cock while her father matched the stroke in her pussy. Both father and smiled, high fived each other as they then switched position. Devon was enjoying fucking Jordan's pussy, even more so while she is sucking off his father.

Jordan could hear Devon groaning and could feel the warmth of his sperm in her pussy. She starts sucking his father's cock faster, hoping to end this ordeal when she feels a cock again entering her. She tried to turn her head but Walter was holding her head pumping his cock through her lips. Finally he cums into her mouth and as she swallows his load she looks up to see Seth now in Devon's place fucking her.

"Yeah Jordan, we never did get to finish our evening. Mmmmm yeah you feel good" grunted Seth.

Jordan had to agree, as she felt herself reaching orgasm and bucked her pelvis to his rhythm. Seth pumped his cum into her cunt and climbed off the cot.

Jordan lie on the cot with her cheerleader skirt bunched up around her waist. She slowly started up off the cot when she saw Kurt walk into the office. Everyone else had already cleared out and Kurt was about to turn around a walk out thinking he missed all the action, when Jordan smiled and beckoned him with a finger to come over. Jordan got on all fours and offered Kurt to fuck her. Kurt smiled and quickly pulled down his jeans and mounted Jordan. Again Kurt fucked Jordan with roughly and she responded with all abandon. Jordan drove the corvette back to Tresman's home and parked it in the garage. On the way home she reflected on the series of events that turned her from a prude virgin to an incestuous orgy loving slut. She wondered how her life will change from now on. She couldn't go back to being the naïve high school girl she was. In fact she was thinking of fucking Kurt again, a lot more.

Jordan pulled the corvette into the garage she shut off the engine and as she got out of the car the garage lights came on and Mr. Tresman stood at the door.

"Well Miss Cole, did you enjoy driving my car" asked Tresman.

Jordan went pale. After everything she went through, she was caught red handed.

"I am sorry Mr. Tresman, my dad asked me to start the engine because he went out of town, I just took it out around the block, it's okay. I know I shouldn't have, am really sorry" whined Jordan.

Mr. Tresman was 60 years old and looked the beautiful cheerleader over from head to toe, from ass to tits. He felt his cock stir. He wondered if a girl like that would fuck him. It was dangerous; she was really young and lived next door. He was also friends with her parents.

"Well I suppose, but I am going to have to tell your dad."

"Oh no please.....don't do that. My father will really be pissed at me. Please, I'll be grounded for weeks. Please don't Mr. Tresman."

"Well, I don't know. This is quite serious." "Please Mr. Tresman." Jordan walked up to him and stared into his eyes. "Please Mr. Tresman. What can I do?"

Mr. Tresman could feel his cock straining against his trousers. He wondered if this young girl really offering herself to him?

Jordan gambled that this old man would give into her pouting and batting eyes. After all, it always worked on her father and Mr. Tresman was much older than him. He was like a grandpa. What kind of grandpa would say no to a little girl?

"Well maybe you can do something for me" Tresman smiled a wicked smile.

At first Jordan didn't understand his meeting but then he put his hand around her waist and pulled her against him. Jordan could feel his hard cock against her thigh. Tresman's other hand reached for her breast, pinching her nipples through her cheerleader top. At first Jordan was confused but then she realized, she would have to fuck him. She couldn't believe that an old man like Tresman would even want a young girl like her.

Jordan rubbed Tresmans bulge and then undid his pants. She bent to her knees and was surprised to see Tresman's cock was as large as the ones she saw in the porno flick. She tried to take it all in her mouth, running her tongue up and down his long shaft. Tresman grabbed her head and pulled it into his crotch. Jordan gagged as the cock slid down her throat. Tresman then fucked her mouth, treating her thick full lips as a pussy. Jordan tried to adapt, allowing her gag reflexes to relax and get into a rhythm. Jordan was getting turned on and wanted to feel his long cock in her pussy. She lifted her top off, pulled down her panties and bent over the corvette. Tresman eagerly shoved his cock into her warm pussy and fucked her hard. He tried to last longer, but Tresman could feel the buildup of sperm, afraid of getting her pregnant he pulled his cock out and shot his cum on her face. Jordan scooped up the sperm from face with her fingers and licked them clean.

"Thank you Mr. Tresman" she smiled.

Jordan straightened herself up and cheerfully skipped home.

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE: this is a work of fiction. It is written for erotic entertainment. I hope in real life readers will treat people with dignity and respect. Blackmail, incest, revenge and hurting should remain the domain of fiction. Going against the norm can be very erotic, hopefully you think so, which is why I wrote this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jordan Cums of Age Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds