• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Very Special Guy Ch. 02

A Very Special Guy Ch. 02

I was back in Miami Beach taking classes again after spring break, proudly wearing the engagement ring Gordon had given me, and wishing the time would go faster till my graduation. My very special guy would be at my graduation and we would go up to Orlando, where my folks lived and get married.

I had gotten out of "the business" and led a straight life. I had fallen in love with a very special guy. I was deliriously happy in my dream. Then a knock on my door brought me back into the real world. I opened the door and my dream collapsed. There stood a leering Walter, grinning in triumph.

"Hello Donna," he said. "It's good to see you again."

"How did you ... I mean ... " I almost fainted.

"When I met you at the party last week, something about you reminded me of Donna. I'm not very sure what it was but it was something. So I called Donna and her phone had been disconnected. I have a few contacts here and there and I called one of them, and guess what? Donna's phone had been registered to a Geri Norman -- who got a new phone and new address. So, I thought I'd pay you a visit."

I just stood there speechless, feeling my wonderful new world crashing down around me. My past was back to haunt me.

"Aren't you going to ask me in and offer me a drink? The sun is under some yardarm somewhere."

I needed a strong drink myself. I went to the kitchen and returned with two glasses of Glenlivet on the rocks. He sat down and I sat across the room.

Then he held his glass up in a toast. "Here's to the renewal of a really great relationship. Only this time I'm not gonna have to pay for the pussy."

I sat there -- still speechless. Then I drained my glass and went back into the kitchen and poured myself another drink. I sat down again, helpless, wondering what he was going to say.

"Does Gordon know you were a hooker?"

"He doesn't know," I said.

Walter chuckled. "I figured he didn't know. He's a really straight guy. You think I should tell him I used your services when your name was Donna?"

My stomach hurt too bad to cry. I just dropped my head and stared at my lap.

"What do you think Gordon would do if he knew?"

I didn't say anything. I just looked at my lap. I knew what Gordon would do. It would break his heart. I would be just a bad dream he would try to forget.

"Don't you have anything to say?" He was laughing at me now. He had me.

"Please don't tell him," I said softly. I didn't expect it would do any good. Nothing was going to do any good.

"Well Donna -- or Geri -- I guess I ought to call you Geri now. Here's the deal. I'm not gonna tell him yet. I'm gonna have some fun with you first, and then I'll decide whether to tell him or not. Depends on how much fun you can show me. I'll be here for several days and you're gonna treat me nice just like when you were working -- only I'm not gonna pay for it. You understand?"

I understood all right. He was going to fuck me for a while. Then maybe he'd tell Gordon or maybe he'd let us get married and fuck me after I moved to Knoxville. His wife was a bitch -- he obviously got no sex from her. That's why he was hiring hookers when he met me last year in Miami.

"Do you understand?" Walter repeated, louder this time.

I nodded my head.

"I actually have some business down here, so I do have some people to see. But I have time enough to get laid this afternoon. I'm in the mood for a quick piece of ass. So get naked! Strip down baby, and let me see that beautiful body again."

I sat there, helpless. I couldn't move. Walter looked at me and waited a full minute, silently. Then he pulled out his cell and pressed a speed dial. I could hear someone answer at the other end.

"Gordon? This is Walter. You'll never guess where I am."

I jumped to my feet and started to take off my clothes as fast as I could.

"Well, I'm in Ft. Lauderdale and I'm finally gonna take care of that client who's been bugging you for a month. It won't be a problem."

I was stripping fast and stepped out of my panties last.

"Okay. ... Yeah. ... I'll do that to. See you later."

I stood naked in the center of the room, showing him what he wanted to see. He looked me up and down, slowly. Then he grinned.

"Oh that looks nice! Just like I remember it. Great tits. And especially that beaver. I like a real hairy beaver."

I just stood there, letting him look at me. I didn't know what to do or what to say.

"Well, are you gonna invite me to fuck? Or do I have to call Gordon again?" He took his cell off his belt.

I nodded, helplessly, headed for the bedroom, and motioned him to follow. I was beaten. There was nothing else to do. Walter followed undressing as he walked. I threw back the covers and laid down on the bed. Walter stripped down naked and his cock was hard and sticking straight out. He lay down beside me on his back. Then he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me over to suck his cock, holding my head in both his hands and humping up deep into my mouth. I felt the head of his dick hit the back of my throat, but I didn't gag.

I worked on him until he was ready to fuck me. Then I laid back and spread my legs wide for him. Jesus! I thought suddenly. My pussy is dry -- this is gonna hurt. I reached over to the bedside table and opened the drawer to get some lubricant. Walter figured out what I was doing.

"Oh no Baby -- no juice -- I wanna see your pretty face when you take it."

He moved between my legs, his hands under my knees lifting my legs high into the air. Then, guiding his cock with his hand, he forced himself into me roughly. It hurt like hell and I cried out. Walter laughed -- it was an ugly laugh. Then he started pounding me hard. Every thrust hurt until my pussy finally started to get wet.

I had had some bad fucks in the past but this was the worst ever. I was gonna remember this fuck for a long time. He came really fast and rolled off of me. I just lay there on my back, legs spread, while he got dressed. I could feel his cum dripping out of my pussy and running down to my asshole and dripping off on the sheet.

"I'm gonna be busy tonight with a client, but I'll see you again tomorrow night. You be ready to show me a good time. If you're no fun, then I might just as well tell Gordon right away and get it over with. Remember bitch, the only thing that's keeping me quiet is your pussy. So have it ready. And smile next time. I don't like the look you have on your face right now. I don't want to see it ever again. You understand?"

I heard the door close. He was gone. I just lay there. There was not a damn thing I could do! So I cried. I had no one to help me. Not a friend in the world who knew what I was going through -- no one ... except ... except -- Ray! Ray was the cabbie who had been my pimp and who helped me get out of the business.

I put on a robe and called Ray. He could tell how bad off I was and he came right over. I was crying when he arrived and the whole story just spilled out of me as I cried. How happy I'd been with Gordon and then about Walter being in my card file and how Walter had figured out who I was. Ray listened to the whole thing patiently.

He thought for a minute, and then said, "Tell me about his wife."

"She's a real bitch. Not bad looking but she's mean. He's not screwing her. I'm sure of that. She's the reason he needs rent-a-pussy."

Ray thought some more. Then he smiled. "You remember Gloria? Redhead. Big tits."

I remembered her. I nodded.

"Well," Ray said, "Gloria has decided to get out of the business. She's been saving up. Got a nice stash. Wants me to help her. Gloria can help you and you can help her."

"I don't understand," I said. I was puzzled but Ray looked like he was on to something.

Ray smiled. "Okay. The bastard's coming back tomorrow night. Right?"

I nodded.

"That gives us time." Ray looked around the room and then he got up and went into the bedroom. He opened the closet door and looked inside. Then he stood in front of the closet door and looked around the bedroom. Then he led me back into the living room and we sat down.

"How big is Walter and what kind of shape is he in?" Ray asked.

"About two inches shorter than you and he's in lousy shape. The only exercise he gets is hookers."

Ray nodded. "Okay. Here's what we do. First thing tomorrow you go out and get a cheap blond wig -- one that will stay on tight while you give a blowjob. I'm gonna call Gloria. I know she'll help. Then I'm gonna get my video camera and drill a small hole in the closet door so I can get video of your bedroom."

"You and Gloria are gonna be Walter's entertainment tomorrow night: A blond to give him a blowjob, and a redhead with big tits to fuck his brains out. You'll be on your knees naked with your back to the camera -- not even Gordon will recognize you. Gloria won't matter so much, but I'll try not to get any close ups of her face."

"What if he catches you?" I asked.

"He's not big enough to do anything about it. But he's not gonna catch me."

We went over the plan a few times and Ray called Gloria.

The next afternoon we checked out camera angles with Ray's help. Gloria and I worked on our routine. By seven that night, we were ready. With our clothes and make-up and my blond wig and her bright red hair, Gloria and I looked about as cheap as two hookers could get. We had our routines down pat.

When Walter walked through the door we greeted him with laughter and smiles and kisses. We were dressed in our see-through gowns and spike heels.

"You said you expected me to entertain you," I said, "so I brought in an old friend. A professional colleague -- so to speak."

Walter started to smile like he had just won the lottery. We led him into the bedroom and Gloria and I slipped out of the sexy gowns we were wearing and posed for Walter in spike heels, hose, and garter belts. My thick brunet beaver was in sharp contrast to my long blond wig and Gloria had a bright red beaver matching her hair. I don't know how she did it -- but some hairdresser had figured out a way to make her beaver bright red! Her tits were a lot bigger than mine and Walter began to play with them immediately and reached out to stroke her beaver.

Gloria helped Walter strip down and we were all laughing and kidding around like we were at a party. Gloria positioned Walter sitting on the bed, as we had planned, and I got on my knees in front of him and started to suck his cock. Gloria kissed him and let him play with her tits. As I sucked him off, I was thinking about watching this tomorrow night in the living room on my big TV with Walter and Ray. I actually started making slurping sounds hoping the video would pick it up on the sound track.

Walter didn't last long with all the stimulation he was getting from two girls. Most Johns never do. We were professionals and we knew our job. He pumped his load and I made more slurping sounds. I tried to make a big production out of swallowing down his cum. Then I stood up and moved out of camera range with only my back showing. Gloria rolled Walter onto his back on the bed and started to stimulate his cock again so she could fuck him. She was a pro and she got him up and in the saddle in no time.

It was quite an evening. We got Walter to come a third time but after that we couldn't get his dick hard. I think that embarrassed him, because he left early -- promising to return the next night.

Ray came out of the closet all smiles. "Great pictures girls! I got some really great pictures. I may have to edit something out here and there but not much. You gals got all your camera angles just about perfect. I'm heading home to get this thing edited and on to a couple of DVDs."

I got my blond wig off and Gloria and I, in our robes, sat and sipped Glenlivet in the living room. She had planned to stay all night because we didn't know how long Walter would last. It turned out he didn't last very long at all, so Gloria and I had a nice long talk.

"When are you quitting?" I asked.

"I've already quit. I'm not taking any more Johns and I'm looking for a new apartment now. I've got enough saved to live on, but Ray says get a job anyway."

"That's what he told me and it's good advice. What kind of job are you looking for?"

"You won't believe this, but I'm a secretary and a damn good one. I've kept up my computer skills and I know the ropes. It pays good if you get the right spot. I've got to tone down my hair of course. I'm really a redhead, you know -- just not this bright."

"What about your beaver? That's the reddest pussy I ever saw!"

Gloria laughed. "The Johns love it, but if I ever show it to a normal guy he'll freak out!"

We laughed loud together. I lifted my glass, "A toast to normal guys."

"You're gonna leave Miami? Where to?" I asked.

"No idea. But some normal place. That's where I'll find normal guys I guess."

I had an idea. I liked Gloria and wanted to help her. "Why don't you move in with me? You're changing your cell. You're not seeing any of the people in the business. I'm getting married after I graduate. Then I'm moving to Knoxville. You could keep this place. It's not very expensive and it's nice. Or if you want to, you're welcome to come to Knoxville. It's a normal town with normal guys. Of course, like most places, it's got its share of Walters. Gordon could help you find a job."

"Thanks for the apartment. I'll move my things at the end of the month. And I'll think about Knoxville. That might work out. You never know."

The next night, Walter arrived right on schedule and he was surprised when he saw Ray sitting in the living room. He looked around for Gloria and seemed disappointed when he did not see her.

"Walter," I said, "I'd like you to meet a good friend of mine. His name is Ray. He's a cameraman and he has a movie we think you will be very interested in. They didn't shake hands. Walter sat down and looked puzzled.

"Let me get you a drink. You're gonna need one." I got him a strong Glenlivet.

Ray pushed the buttons and the "movie" started to play. The opening scene was a naked Gloria helping Walter take off his clothes. He was reaching for her tits and trying to stroke her bright red beaver. You couldn't see Gloria's face but everything else showed up well. The scene then shifted to Walter sitting on the side of the bed with a long-haired blond sucking his cock. Walter's face was clear. All you saw of the blond was a rapidly moving head of hair. When he had his orgasm his face was in close-up and was a sight to behold. The slurping sounds came through well on the sound track I thought. Nice touch!

Then Walter was shown, in the missionary position, fucking an unrecognizable redhead, with an excellent sound track of his orgasm. This was followed by him fucking an equally unrecognizable long-haired blond. Ray made him look like a stud. Mercifully, for his self-respect, there were no shots of two beautiful gals playing with his limp dick, trying to get it hard again.

Walter sat speechless through the entire performance. He seemed to be in shock. Ray retrieved the DVD and put it into a plastic case. Then he showed two DVD cases to Walter.

"One is for your wife and the other is for her attorney," Ray said. "Now you understand Walter, it is not in your best interest to say anything to Gordon about Geri. If you do, your wife will end up with a large fraction of the estate you have worked so hard to accumulate over all these many years."

Ray continued, "Geri tells me that your wife is a real bitch. She thinks your wife will enjoy living the good life using your money, with you no longer around to bother her. Geri thinks your wife is enough of a looker to find a guy to fuck. Maybe take him out to nice places using your money."

Walter sat silently for a moment. Ray had created a mental picture in his brain that probably matched Walter's own idea of what his bitch of a wife might do with his money.

Then Walter said, "That's blackmail!"

Ray nodded. "Yes it is. You're right. It's blackmail. But it won't cost you a cent -- unless, of course, Gordon finds out about Geri -- and then, no matter how Gordon finds out, it'll cost you a lot."

"Now," Ray continued, "you're gonna get up and leave. You're not gonna bother Geri any more. You're not even gonna try to play with her ass when you dance with her. You're just gonna go home and pretend you never met Geri and all this never happened. We will have enough copies of this video in enough places to insure that no one you hire can get them all."

Walter sat there for a full minute. He was in deep thought, as if trying to figure a way out of his dilemma. Then he shook his head, sighed, and got up and walked silently out the door.

I reached down and touched my ring. My world came back to me again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Very Special Guy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds