• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dream Come True Ch. 03

Dream Come True Ch. 03

When she pulled in the lot she saw him standing by the door. It was weird not seeing him in any kind of uniform. He had a laid back style much like hers. Simple dark jeans, yellow converses, and a Doctor Who tee. Taryn loved Doctor Who.

"Hey" He outstretched his arms to her. "Can I hug you? Or is that weird?" Taryn shrugged and figured why not? She stepped closer to give a friendly hug. When Cydney saw that her hands were going around his waist he quickly took her hands and moved them so they would wrap around his neck.

"What the hell? Did you just modify my hug?" Cydney smiled down at her.

"Don't act mad. You know you like it." Oddly enough Taryn did like the feeling of Cydney so close to her. They just stood there quietly for a minute with their arms wrapped around each other.

"Awkward silence..." Taryn mumbled.

"Not awkward for me. I'm just taking you in." He squeezed her tight to prove his point. "Come on. You're gonna like this." They headed towards the building and Cydney unlocked the door and turned on the lights.

"Wow, I haven't been here since I was like 6."

"They've made some changes since then. Tour?" He reached for her hand.

"Free?" She pulled back playfully.

"I guess. For you." He rolled his eyes and intertwined his fingers with hers.

As they walked through the conservatory that was more like a jungle in a building, Taryn paid more attention to her company than to the plants. She started to notice little things about him, like how his fingers idly twitched as if he was playing the piano. A habit Taryn also had. And how he licked his lips every time he looked at her. She wasn't sure how she felt about that, but it was kind of a turn on. But then it dawned on her. She didn't know anything at all about this man. Why the hell did she come meet a stranger at night in an empty conservatory... where no one could hear her scream. Wow. She felt like the dumb blonde in the horror movie that goes towards the creepy noise instead of away from it. Jesus she was going to get herself killed.

"You ok?" He noticed the worried look on her face. Taryn turned to face him. "You look nervous."

"I am. I'm really nervous actually. Ease my mind, assure me you're not a serial killer." She sounded like she was pleading with him.

"You have nothing to worry about... but then again, isn't that what a serial killer would say?" He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"That supposed to make me feel better?"

"Doesn't it?" He shrugged.

"Not even a little bit." Taryn had a small smirk on her face. Even though she didn't know him, she was oddly comfortable around him.

"So how is it you have pull around here?"

"I volunteer here on sometimes on weekends."

"Let me get this straight. You work at Home Depot during the day, the diner in the evenings and you volunteer here on weekends?"

"Yea something like that." He shrugged.

"Sounds busy."

"I make time for important things." He smiled at her and led her into a large open room. Small pieces of rainbow colored paper were fluttering around the room silently.

"Confetti?"

"Nope. Try again." He laughed.

"Butterflies!" She whispered. As if her voice would disrupt the peace in the room. "It's so pretty." As butterflies fluttered around her all she could do was watch in amazement. Her eyes grew as she watched them fly gracefully.

"You like it?" She could feel his presence behind her.

"It's amazing." She tried to distract herself from the feel of him behind her. But the butterflies were no match to Cydney.

"There are thousands of butterflies from all over the world in this one room."

"This is insane and absolutely beautiful." She imagined all types of butterflies literally crossing oceans to get to this very room.

"I thought you'd think it was corny." He whispered in her ear causing her breathing to speed up.

"Then you obviously you don't know me as well as you think you do." Taryn turned around to face him. "You know the future me. Not the present." She had to seriously fight the urge to trace his lips with her fingertip.

"I know you want to kiss me." He said with confidence.

"What makes you think that?"

"You were staring at my lips." Shit.

"Doesn't mean I want to kiss you." God did she want to kiss him.

"So if I were to kiss you right now what would happen?" He moved in closer.

"I'd slap you." Taryn crossed her arms.

"You'd slap me?" He cocked an eyebrow doubting her. "I wouldn't want to risk that happening." He shoved his hands in his jeans and took a step back from her. He couldn't help but wonder if she was serious because god knows he wanted to kiss her. Taryn was surprised, she thought, no... hoped that he would just do it. Taryn was no doubt attracted to him. He was gorgeous. Tall, lean, dimples, and perfect teeth (Taryn had a thing for guys with perfect teeth)...this guy was a catch. Which only asked the question, what's wrong with him?

"What's wrong with you?" She blurted out.

"Uh, nothing last I checked."

"Your handsome, charming and you seem like an all around nice guy. I don't get it."

"I guess I was just looking for the right girl." He put his arm around Taryn's waist as they walked.

"Uh, uh. Don't give me that bullshit. What's really wrong with you?" She pulled away.

"I sing in the shower, I'm a crazy sci-fi fan, and I'm a morning person."

"Those are some serious flaws. Possibly deal breakers." Taryn couldn't hide the huge smile on her face. She was definitely feeling him.

"So you're done with me?" He chuckled.

"If you could become more of an afternoon person, I think I could make this work."

"Does that mean you want to see me again?" Cydney stopped dead in his tracks.

"Yeah" She shrugged trying not to make a big deal out of it. "But don't get too excited. This was just a 1st date, there's plenty of time for you to fuck up."

"Wow. No faith in me at all." He laughed and pulled her close again. He felt her tense up and worried it was because of his touch. He wasn't sure if he should give her more space, after all it was just the 1st date. But they seemed so comfortable together he thought it was ok.

"Sorry?"

"What? No. Not you." She giggled. "My phone is vibrating, it caught me off guard." She checked the caller i.d. "My brother, I should get this."

Cydney stepped over to the side to give her some privacy. He liked her. A lot. He wasn't sure if he would because she seemed to have a serious attitude problem back at the diner. But after walking with her, talking with her, basically just being in the same general proximity of Taryn made him feel confident that she was the one. He could tell by the look on her face that something was up and she would have to leave soon. He watched her closely as she walked back to him.

"I have to go. My brothers are... childish." She stood in front of him waiting for Cydney to say something.

"I want to see you again..." He shrugged. "Don't think about it, just say yes." He stared at her as she squished up her face. "Just say yes."

"Fine." Taryn wanted nothing more than to see him again.

"Tomorrow?" He shrugged.

"I planned on painting. But I could take a break and we could get some lunch or something."

"Or I could help you." He wasn't trying to smother her or anything. He just needed more than a lunch with her.

"Ok, why not?" She was comfortable around him and really didn't see the harm in him coming to her place. Using one of his moves, she reached in his pocket and took out his cell phone. The way his breath quickened showed her that she had that same effect on him. She saved her address in his blackberry and reached to put it back where she got it.

"Ugh, I'll just take that." He took the phone from her hand before it reached its destination.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yea. I'm gonna get started early."

"I thought you weren't a morning person."

"I am when I have things to do." She smiled and moved in closer to him. He took her signals and pulled her in.

"So what would you do if I kissed you now?" he dipped his head in so that their noses were touching. She could feel the heat radiating off of him as the stubble on his jaw brushed against her. With his arms wrapped around her, Taryn had to consciously make herself breathe.

"I'd probably still slap you." She was a smartass. What should have been a kiss turned into a hug.

"Maybe tomorrow." He whispered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why did you leave him?" Taryn was aggravated that she had to leave Cydney to deal with her brothers selfishness.

"Because he was pissing me off." Joe and Jamiee were at a party full of strangers. Joe got mad and left Jamiee there alone.

"Real mature. You don't leave your little brother."

"He's 15, he's not a baby."

"He's still young Joe. The least you could do was look out for him."

"He needs to learn to take care of himself. I'm not always gonna be there."

"Excuse me. You're his big brother. You better be there." Taryn was raised to take care of family no matter how old they had gotten. The boys had been taught the same but for some reason Joe was always the one who thought life should be every man for himself.

"Whatever." She let it go for now. He was ruining her night. She had a serious high after being with Cydney and she wanted to keep it as long as possible. They picked up Jamiee, who looked extremely sad, and headed back home. Jamiee never asked for much. He never tried to be a nuisance to his brother. He looked up to him, wanted to be just like him.

"I'm sorry I messed up your night. I was going to walk home but I didn't exactly know where I was." He was always a sweetheart.

"You didn't mess it up. And don't ever hesitate to call me."

"Thanks sis." They hugged and he headed off to bed. It was late, almost 1am. But she wasn't tired. Her mind was racing with thoughts of him and tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ok, stop banging. Damn." Taryn slid out of the bed and stomped to the door. Without even checking to see who it was she swung the door open ready to curse out whoever was on the other side.

"Still sleeping?" Cydney had a lazy smile on his face.

"It's 7am."

"You said early."

"Yeah, early like 10." That was early by her means.

"I brought breakfast." He held up a brown paper bag. Cydney's lazy smile turned into a giant grin when he saw that she was still in her pj's. Just an old purple t-shirt, a tight one, and pink boy shorts. He never figured her for a pink kind of girl.

"Come in. I gotta change..." It had taken Taryn a while to realize why he was staring at her but once she finally did she headed back to her room. She put a little extra switch in her hips as she walked. Taryn figured she might as well give him a little show to remind him what he was working so hard for. Cydney went straight for the kitchen looking for plates and silverware.

"So what you got in there?" Taryn came back a few minutes later in a pair of gray shorts and a green t-shirt.

"Breakfast, homemade."

"Like from your house?" Taryn made face.

"Yeah. Don't worry it's edible I'm an excellent cook." He winked. She watched as he carefully fixed 2 plates. "Ok I wasn't sure what you liked so I made pancakes and sausage. Everyone likes pancakes." Taryn's mouth watered when she saw how good they looked.

"I LOVE pancakes." They both took a seat and dug in.

"So this is where you live." He looked around the living room.

"Yupp. I've only been here a few months so it's a little plain for now."

"That's what the orange is for, huh?"

"Yea. Orange will make it mine."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So that dream..." Sitting on the floor covered in paint splatter, they were taking a break from all the hard labor. "Tell me about it."

"Well, like I said it was like a video montage. You know, no words just music."

"Yeah, featuring The Script, go on."

"There were just scenes. One was of us sitting on a park bench all cozied up to each other. The way you were looking at me, I just, I can't wait to get to that." The smile on Cydney's face made her want to reach over and hug him.

"Go on." She was actually interested.

"There was a scene of you running around outside playing with the kids. You had on this beautiful yellow sundress and the light was shinning on you. You looked like you were glowing."

"Well yellow is my favorite color." She was enjoying this. Even if it wasn't real it was nice to picture the happiness.

"The boys, I think you were chasing them. They're beautiful boys with big brown eyes." He looked over at her with a lazy smile. "They had your lips."

"How old are the kids?" Taryn changed the subject. If he kept looking at her like that she wasn't sure what would happen on her paint covered floor.

"I don't know exactly, 4 and 5 maybe. They both have tons of dark curly hair that you can't keep your hands out of."

"I do have a thing for curly untamed hair."

"Maybe I should grow mine out."

"You hair is curly?" He proudly shook his head yes. She would have never guessed since it was cut so short. "You should grow it out."

"Only if you promise to run your fingers through it." His deep chuckle made her feel warm.

"There was one of us in bed." Cydney watched her expression to see if he should continue. "You were kissing your way up my chest to my neck and finally to my lips." Watching her, he kept talking. "Your lips were so soft on mine. It felt good holding you... touching you. We fit together perfectly." They held a deep staring contest to see who would make the first move. "I'm going to kiss you so if you feel the need to slap me you can go ahead and do it now. I don't want any interruptions while my lips are on yours."

He moved slowly giving her plenty of time to decide what her next move was going to be. What she didn't raise her hand he tilted his head and captured her lips. They were just as soft as he'd dreamed. Taryn at first didn't know what to do. She wasn't surprised when he said he was going to kiss her, he was bold like that. But when it actually happened her mind went blank. Soon as his lips touched hers her brain stopped working. When he sucked on her bottom lip she nearly lost consciousness. She felt his tongue brush against her lips and without hesitation she let him in. Cydney intended on giving her a soft kiss, just enough to make her want more. He wanted Taryn to want it as much as he did. But once it happened he couldn't pull back he only went deeper. And it didn't help his cause when she let his tongue explore her mouth. It just made him want more of her. The kiss carried on forever. It went from soft and sweet to hot and urgent. All of these things about her along with the soft moans escaping her mouth made him crazy. Before either one of them knew it Taryn was on her back and Cydney was nibbling at her neck. They weren't sure how much noise they were making but it must have been enough to wake up Joe and Jamiee.

"Oh so you won't get up and make me pancakes but you can get up to make out with this guy." Jamiee snored. "That's not how you treat family T." Taryn and Cydney stole one last kiss before reluctantly pulling away from each other.

"Wait. Did you make pancakes? It smells like pancakes in here!" He looked like a bloodhound sniffing around the kitchen.

"Calm yourself. Cydney made them and I ate them all."

"Unacceptable. Make more... Please."

"Actually I should probably go." He didn't need to stay. He couldn't be around Taryn any longer without touching her.

"You really have to go?" Taryn was disappointed. This was the one time she wished her brothers away. She walked him to the door with her head down.

"Yeah but I want to see you again." Knowing that if he kissed her lips he wouldn't be able to stop Cydney leaned down and kissed her cheek instead. Leaving her with that he closed the door.

"So... where are we with those pancakes?" Jamiee just couldn't help himself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dream Come True Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds