• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Brandi and Kelly Ch. 06

Brandi and Kelly Ch. 06

123

A dungeon is a torment or pleasure depending on your point of view.

*

Thomas looked from one slave to the other. It was impossible to tell which one had cum first and he had promised to punish the one who failed. He watched them fidgeting and squirming in the after glow of an orgasm, trying to decide.

Kelly sat fidgeting on the Sybian machine, with the phallus still inside her, waiting for permission to lift her body free of it. It wasn't moving anymore but after intensive training she responded to anything inside her, becoming aroused even at the thought of being filled.

Brandi was whimpering with each trembling movement of her legs that were threatening to give way. The skin tight rubber pants still held the inflated dildos tight inside both vagina and bottom. With every movement the dildos stimulated deeply both orifices keeping her aroused. She hadn't been trained thoroughly enough yet to trust her obedience and so was still shackled.

With a smile lighting his face Thomas made his decision. They would both be whipped. "You have both enjoyed yourselves so now payment is due. No pleasure without pain my slaves," he told them.

Obediently Kelly stood facing the wall griping onto two ring bolts; there was no need chaining an obedient submissive slave. He held the whip handle to her lips and she kissed it yet again demonstrating subservience. Brandi was so distracted by the dildos working her holes she kissed the whip too without complaint.

Thomas swung the leather cat of nine tails over Kelly's ass. He was pleased with the sound of the thwack. The tails spread out leaving both cheeks red without marking them too much. Thomas didn't want to leave permanent marks on property being prepared for sale.

"Thank you master, for punishing me," Kelly intoned.

He turned on Brandi but all she did was wail. "What do you say slave? Have you forgotten your training?" he asked. There had to be some leeway for a novice but this was a good opportunity to emphasise that disobedience earned a punishment.

He slashed heavily at her legs then across her breasts. Both legs trembled, sending quivers of pleasure, or torture, through her body from the large rubber phalluses imbedded deep inside.

Brandi had her eyes closed tight. She imagined she could see the black rubber torture instruments flexing up and down in both orifices with every movement she made. They rubbed tight inside, melded to every surface sending wave upon wave of diabolical tingling sensations directly into her mind. Unable to take the pain or stand much more movement she gave in.

"Thank you master for punishing me," she croaked, with a quavering voice.

A few more strokes to each of their red bottoms satisfied him. He was particularly pleased with the attempted rebellion from the new slave. It wasn't a true test as she was so stoked up from the orgasm, and the torment of those blow-up phalluses inside, she had given in too easily.

He looked at his watch seeing it was time to attend to business. A slave had been sold and he needed to supervise its delivery.

***

Brandi was beginning to feel relieved at being locked in her cage, partly from having the dildos removed and partly from escaping that bastard Thomas. She missed the point that accepting this as her cage was a sign of conforming; just another step on the road to becoming a slave. Her mind was still in a whirl from the assault of pain and pleasure, mixing the two into one sexual experience.

She rested on the blanket with legs held wide open trying to relieve the soreness from those dreadful dildos. In the dim light she could see Kelly. Her friend was sleeping or at least dozing. She looked across at the door but it was no good. Even if she could get out of the cage it was barred and locked from the outside. Earlier she heard with dread the ominous sounds of clanking locks.

The cowed blonde she had seen at John's dungeon party had been sold and was being shipped to a new master. Thomas had taken pleasure in reminding them it would soon be their fate too. Brandi remembered someone at the party telling her about the poor woman. She borrowed money from Thomas and couldn't pay it back so he had taken her as a slave.

It wouldn't have been so bad for someone into this scene but must have been a terrible shock for her. She wouldn't have known what she was getting into. He had broken her into a completely docile pet unable to think for herself. After Thomas's intensive training the poor thing merely lived to pleasure a man. Brandi hoped the slave had at least been bought by a responsible master.

Brandi thought of her own life to come. Would she too spend the rest of her days as nothing more than some mans pleasure toy? Perhaps it would be better to be like Kelly, to adjust her mind and accept fate, rather than fight it. It seemed the training would be effective however much she resisted so why prolong the ordeal.

***

Brandi awoke with a start on hearing the bolts grating on the steel door. The turmoil in her mind hadn't been settled by a short nap. Without windows, hours or days could pass without a reference to the outside world. How long had she been there and how long would this torture last?

Brandi watched Kelly scramble out of her cage to stand against the wall. Brandi joined her and they were shackled together. At a signal from him Kelly and Brandi shuffled to a small room.

It was a wet room but they weren't allowed to turn on the shower. Thomas unhooked a power hose and turned the lever halfway. Brandi cowered as a shaft of cold water hosed her down.

"Stand up straight slave!" Thomas barked at her.

As ordered she turned with Kelly in a little dance of steps trying to keep her balance. When they both faced away from him he said. "Bend over."

Brandi felt all the more disgraced as he hosed them down like dirty pigs in a sty. The cold water stung her flesh especially where she had been whipped. It was some small consolation to have the encrusted mixture of cum and sweat hosed from between her legs.

The rubber shorts had been effective but left her feeling nasty and filthy. The spray of water played over her body reaching into every crevice. It was refreshing and invigorating but when he played the spray between her legs it began to stoke her up. It seemed that almost any touch to her sex would turn her on.

Brandi gritted her teeth in anger when he aimed the jet of cold water at her pussy managing to hit her nipples too. The ogre was toying with them, having fun humiliating his slaves.

"Your clean on the outside so now the insides," Thomas announced with a wicked grin.

Brandi almost growled at him with an open look of disdain. He released her from Kelly but still shackled in his dungeon she had to remind herself to behave.

"This is an interesting device. Had it made especially for dirty little slave girls. Want to make sure they are sent out cleansed for their new owners," he boasted.

Kelly stood to attention ready to obey whereas Brandi wanted to run away and curl up in her cage. It was easy to guess what torture was next and she quaked at the idea of it. The machine looked appalling.

"Sit on it slave," he told Brandi.

She couldn't move but stood shaking uncontrollably. It wasn't a shiver from the cold water but the thought of what was to happen next. It looked similar to the stool Kelly had sat upon earlier with more dire prospects. When he hefted the whip she defiantly raised her chin with a hard look upon her face.

Instead he turned on Kelly and she yelped as the whip slashed over her breasts. Kelly looked at her with such doleful eyes Brandi quickly responded. "Yes, Master," she stammered. Stepping up to the machine as ordered saved Kelly another lash of the whip.

If she didn't lubricate the prongs he would just force her down on them. It was agonising having to prepare the damn instrument that would be used against her. It was as though she were conniving in her own torture.

He was watching her grease her pussy and asshole. The smile on his face was so damnably infuriating! Easing herself into the saddle like seat she manoeuvred the rubber prongs into her body.

He clipped the wrist cuffs onto the handle bars and ankle cuffs onto stirrups. If she hadn't been naked it would look as though she were in a gym on an ordinary exercise bike. It was about to exercise her body in a most personal and devastating way with no escape from the hellish machine.

He stood there adjusting the settings glancing up at her with a knowing smile on his face. "Some of my clients visit the dungeon just to use this machine on a slave. Slave might become used to it before being sold," he goaded her.

The casual tone of voice was infuriating. Brandi wanted to tell him to get on with it; to do his worst. In this dungeon that would have been an unwise request. She felt a slight vibration as the machine came to life.

A jet of warm water squirted up her bottom with another into her pussy. She soon felt as though it were filling her to bursting point. It felt as though a washing machine was working away inside, swirling sudsy water around in both private places. Already sensitive she felt every movement of the water as her holes were being relentlessly expanded and stimulated.

The machine reversed its cycle sucking everything out in a combined douche and enema. In dismay she realised there was a rinse cycle when feeling it starting all over again. The hideous thing was sensitising her pussy and ass! It was terrible to feel her body being stoked up by this disgusting machine.

She couldn't help it. She began to clench and unclench both asshole and pussy muscles. Unable to hold back she was exercising the muscles, strengthening them with every involuntary squeeze upon the rubber nozzles. From the way he was watching he knew exactly what was happening.

She was being forced to strengthen inner muscles to grip a man more firmly. If a master took her pussy or asshole she would be able to grip a cock tight for his greater pleasure. The ignominy of this realisation brought a sob to her lips. She quickly choked it off trying desperately not to let him see the pain of shame she felt.

After several cycles Kelly was ordered to help her off the damnable device. Brandi sank to the floor in exhaustion, curling up in a foetal position, utterly defeated. It was devastating to realise he had her working hard on shaping her own body into a pleasure toy for a master.

She didn't even move when he pressed a finger into her pussy. He pushed a finger into her asshole making a sound of dissatisfaction. "A reasonable grip I suppose. A few more sessions and slaves holes will react of their own accord. They will automatically grip a lot more tightly than this."

Brandi moaned in dismay. The thought of her holes being prepared like this, to automatically grip a master's penis whether she wanted to or not, was shattering. She closed her eyes as Kelly climbed onto the diabolical machine. With every sound it made she relived the obscene sensations all over again.

Brandi remained helpless on the floor feeling more than ever like a masters set of fuck holes. The utter shame of being aroused by a machine kept stoking her up. Responding to being used as a sex toy was becoming habitual. Lying there on the dungeon floor thinking of herself as a willing sex slave was adding to her arousal until she cum with a little whimpering sound, the only sign of an orgasm.

*** The two slaves were showered and returned to their cages where they sat silently contemplating the last few hours. Kelly knew she had achieved her new ambition, to be a good slave gyrl, as her master was pleased with her progress. It worrying he might sell his slave when all she wanted was to be here with him.

Brandi wondered if it would be better to be sold as a slave for surely it couldn't be any worse than this. The man was a fiend. No one else would have such terrible equipment or want to subjugate her to such a degree. She could feel the power of his control weighing so heavily upon her she was ready to give in.

***

A little while later he returned. The two slaves stirred themselves. Kelly was eager to please her master whereas Brandi was wary of what her master had planned for them next.

For a moment Brandi wondered if she should be thinking of Thomas as her master. Resignedly she had to admit, she had voluntarily entered a slave auction so she was a slave. He had purchased her so there was no denying he owned her. He was her master and a slave's duty was to obey.

Feeling too tired to fight him she clambered out of the cage to stand against the wall with Kelly.

"Don't worry slave you'll have an easy time of it this evening. A guest is on his way and all you have to do is entertain him for a couple of hours. First, slaves need to be dressed in something to his taste," Thomas said.

It seemed such a long time ago the simple decision of what to wear had been hers. It suddenly occurred to her what he had just said. They were gong to entertaining a stranger here in the dungeon!

She was willingly dressing for a complete stranger, preparing herself to be used as a sex toy. This was terrible!

"Just so as you don't let me down with a silly remark you'll wear a gag," He told Brandi.

Brandi was going to refuse, even to complain about being used like a whore. She looked at the door then back at Thomas. Seeing her body tense he pulled a crop from his belt but instead of slashing at Kelly he stroked Brandi's pussy with it. A couple of light swipes to her bare pussy brought the desired capitulation.

After a few pathetic yelps she compliantly opened her mouth for a gag to be pushed into her mouth. Kelly lifted Brandi's hair for him to tie it into place. Brandi's eyes were wide with apprehension seeing the long extension to it; a black penis stuck out from her mouth. Was this for the stranger or her friend?

"Now put this on, you can help each other, hurry up," he ordered. He never did have to raise his voice as there was always the threat of the whip or other torture instrument close by. Just the oppressive atmosphere of the dungeon was enough to intimidate most slaves.

Brandi wanted to laugh at her friends costume only it might turn into hysteria or be punished. She wore a pink ballerina's outfit. She would have looked cute except without panties it was very rude.

Her little breasts were pushed up over the top of the tight bodice and her bottom was poking out below the stiff tutu. It stuck straight out all around her hips making her look as though she were a fairy ready to be stuck on the top of Christmas tree. Brandi wondered if she were to be stuck onto a strangers cock instead.

Thinking of this she turned to the mirror to get a good look at her own costume. A black leather corset gripped her waist so tight it looked as though she would be cut in two. Her small breasts were pushed into a long cleavage giving them an illusion of unfamiliar size.

The thigh length boots had tall thin heels. At least they weren't hobbled as they had been at the slave farm. Her arms were free too though encased in long shiny leather. Chains were everywhere on the corset obviously designed to entrap her limbs if required.

Her pussy and ass were bare and available which was a daunting prospect. Whoever the guest was, he had specified this get-up and was about to use both friends as sex toys.

With a threat of punishment from Thomas they would have to submit as dutiful slave girls to the strangers' whims. She tried to stifle a thrill of sexual heat surging through her body at the thought of it. Brandi wondered if this from the training or a need that had been released?

***

On hands and knees the two slaves pressed their heads to the floor waiting to obey the stranger. Brandi followed her friend's lead not wanting to get either of them into trouble. Thomas had told Brandi to behave or both of them would be thrashed then each strapped to a machine for an extra long session.

"Slaves, get up and follow me," the new Master told them.

To keep herself going Brandi recited to herself, 'he is my master and I must obey.' It helped calm the fear and dread of what he might do to her. She didn't care it was adding to the indoctrination of her mind, she just had to get through this somehow. If she hadn't already been softened up by the slave training she might have run back to her cage.

Brandi lay back on a large soft mat with a chain dangling above from the ceiling. She concentrated on it afraid to look at her friend or the stranger. He hadn't even introduced himself or asked their names and was treating them like compliant toys expecting them to obey.

Kelly spread Brandi's limbs out cuffing them to the mat.

"Sit on that dildo," he told Kelly.

Brandi watched her friend manoeuvre her pussy over the dildo in her mouth not daring to move. The thing slid into Kelly's already slippery pussy inches from her eyes. She watched her friend's pussy absorb the big phallus, seeing her lips gripping it. She began to squirm on the big black stick rocking Brandi's head back and forth.

"Keep still!" he warned Kelly.

He locked a spreader bar onto Kelly's ankles pulling them almost straight out. As best she could she kept still balancing her ass on Brandi's face. Brandi was looking up at Kelly's pussy and asshole, the only thing in her vision.

He kneeled on the mat close to Brandi and pinched both nipples. He pulled upon them twisting the piercing rings. Unable to take the pain she began to wriggle her head, pushing and pulling the phallus up her friend's pussy.

Kelly kept still as long as she could but had been in the dungeon too long to be able to resist stimulation. Brandi too was being stoked up by the sight of her friend spread out over her nose. After this morning's workout she was still hot and the pain too was doing something to her.

The master paused in his torment, not to give them a rest, but to hold back the near orgasm both slaves were reaching for. He started again, bringing them to the edge then stopped. The torment was driving Brandi crazy. If she hadn't been gagged she would have cried out for relief.

He clipped chains to Brandi's nipple rings and pulled them tight, securing them to the floor. He did the same to her pussy lips so she dare not move. When he twisted a nipple the slightest body movement pulled the nipple and pussy piercing rings for jolts of pain to rack her.

The master stripped off his clothes and sat astride Brandi's head. He roughly pushed Kelly forward, almost dislodging the dildo, to manoeuvre his cock into her asshole. Brandi looked at his cock entering her friend's asshole with shame. She dare not move, not wanting the pain it would bring.

Her master's hardened sack was in her face rubbing her nose. She watched it bounce against the black rod up Kelly as he rode her asshole. He leaned on Kelly's back holding her down.

"Fuck the slave with that dildo," he commanded. When Brandi just lay there he reached round Kelly and pulled on one of the chains fixed to Brandi's lips.

She yelped and started to move her head up and down. Kelly had already cum and was being driven into another orgasm. Her friend's juices were running down the big dildo into her mouth. She wanted to spit but had to swallow.

Right above her face the master thrust deeper into Kelly's asshole in a last push to the finish. He spurted into her and Brandi waited in trepidation for his juices to run from her to add to the dire humiliation. In shock all she could think of was, it was a good thing Kelly had a cleansing enema this morning.

An inch above her face Brandi watched the master pull his cock free of the tight asshole. Cum dripped onto her face but both hands were secured tight to the mat so it had to be endured. The off-white cream ran down both cheeks like tears reflecting the humiliation.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Brandi and Kelly Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds