• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amanda's Threesome

Amanda's Threesome

12

The following events are a true account of what happened to Amanda who is a close friend of mine. She knows that I like to read and write erotic stories about wives who have an erotic sexual experience and suggested that I should write her story. She related these events in detail to me and then after I drafted this she checked and added further detail herself. The names of her husband and friend have been changed for obvious reasons. Her husband does not know about the publication of this story.

This is a slow burn story that attempts to explain the events that could and did lead to a wife who had previously been faithful to her husband for 25 years having sex with a close friend while her husband watched. If you like fast moving stories where a wife with enormous tits goes out for her weekly gang bang and takes on an entire football team then this is not the story for you and you should move on. This story has a highly erotic conclusion but the important part of the eroticism is the subtlety of human behaviour of real people that led to that conclusion. This was not something that Amanda had ever planned or expected to do and she was as surprised and caught out by her behaviour as her husband. This story is about the feelings and actions of real people and how one thing led to another and eventually got out of control. Threesomes and group sex can seem too exciting to resist at the time but for a loving and devoted couple will usually change their relationship for ever and be tinged with regret.

Whilst being a true story it involves the cuckolding of her husband and if you do not like such themes do not read it. You have been warned.

*****

My name is Amanda and my story is about what happened to me one night a year ago when I acted completely out of character and seriously threatened my marriage. I do regret what happened but I cannot pretend that I did not hugely enjoy it at the time. In fact it was by a long way the most erotic and exciting sexual experience that I have ever had and that is the dilemma with going outside the normal accepted boundaries-you enjoy it at the time but then you pay for it later with guilt and regret. I think about it all the time, about what happened and what I did and especially when I masturbate which I do frequently.

We live in the South East of the UK and I have a very well paid senior job and am under a lot of pressure most of the time. I am the main breadwinner in our marriage but that has never been an issue for my husband --James. We are both just over 50 and I am about 5' 4", have shoulder length brunette hair and carry a few too many pounds but James likes me that way- he says I am cuddly. I would certainly not be described as fat.

My blue eyes are my best feature although people say I have a nice smile --oh and mustn't forget my 36" breasts. James is a very nice man who tries hard to do the right thing and also support me in whatever I want to do. We had been married for over 25 years and always been faithful and devoted to each other. I know that James has an interest in pornography like most men so maybe he had some hidden MMF fantasies but we have never discussed them. I know that must make us sound sexually boring but in fact I would have said we had maintained a pretty healthy sex life over the years and I know for sure that James still fancies me and finds me attractive.

On the night in question we were having Chris, a long standing friend, to dinner and stay over. Chris also works at the same company as I do and that was originally how I got to know him but he lives and works in a different part of the country and so we have only occasional contact at work. Chris is equally senior to me and works just as hard so I know you may be thinking that that kind of introduces some camaraderie between Chris and me but that was not the cause of what happened this night.

Chris is also a very intelligent and nice man who we see two or three times a year when he is working somewhere close to us and it is possible for him to have a few drinks with us and stay over. Chris is a little older than me but keeps himself slim and fit and is about 6' tall and balding a little. James has always got on very well with Chris and sees him as a friend also. James has commented once or twice that if ever anything happened to him that of all the male friends that we know Chris is the one who would suit me the best and would look after me. Chris has always made it clear that he is very fond of me but it has always been completely straight and above board and James has been fine about supporting what he can see is a good friendship for me. Sorry about all this background but it is needed to understand the chemistry and sexual politics of what developed.

On the night in question I had come home later than planned (which was par for the course with my work) and was tired and stressed. I also made the mistake of actually saying that I was exhausted. Now James is a placid and relaxed personality but this is an area that often creates friction between us. James hates it when I arrive back stressed as he feels that we have been apart all day , or maybe for longer, and that I have given my all to my work and saved no energy for him. That makes him sound selfish which he is not; it is just that he hates me being stressy and feels I should make more of an effort with my work/ life balance and not give everything to the job. By the time I got home by necessity James had prepared dinner as it was already the time we were expecting Chris to turn up. So before Chris arrived there was just enough time for James and I to have a scrap due to James winding me up by accusing me of being 'stressed yet again'. We are usually good at getting over tiffs, an art we have practiced over the years, and do not bear grudges but in truth when we heard Chris's car sweep into the drive things were frosty and tense between James and I.

We are good at hiding tension like this and I do not believe that Chris would have sensed it. So when he arrived we all exchanged genuine hugs and kisses that befitted a real and long term deep friendship. Chris always turns up armed with at least two bottles of fine wine and some special beers for James and this night was no exception. This was a warm perfect summer evening so almost immediately we were outside on the decking enjoying the balmy evening air and a bottle of champagne that James cracked open. We have a large garden in a private and secluded rural location. If previously evenings with Chris were any guide we were in for a very wet evening. The first bottle disappeared in no time and James opened a second. Chris had started out that morning in his car at 0530 and was also exhausted but we were all up for some down time and a boozy relaxing evening with some meaningful conversation. Inevitably Chris and I updated on the politics and developments at our Company but we were conscious not to overdo that in front of James so we moved on to other subjects that we could all join in.

It must have been around 09:00 PM when James said that we should eat and served up some scallops for starters and steaks, still outside on the decking. James is an excellent cook and this meal was no exception. By now were working our way through the first of the bottles of red wine, and then a second and we were all well lubricated. Now Chris's situation is that his wife is rather reclusive and it has been a constant frustration to Chris that she will not socialise with us or anyone really and rarely travels with him. None of that was new to us but on this night Chris revealed that they had recently found out that his wife was ill and would need treatment for what was a serious but hopefully treatable condition. He also confided that they had not had sex for 6 months. All of this lead to Chris becoming emotional and upset and James and I began to concentrate hard on consoling him and expressing our love and support. In my case this lead to some pretty intense cuddling with Chris and what with all the alcohol we had consumed you should be able to imagine and picture how some degree of intimacy of feelings arose.

Anyway after a while we resolved to lighten the mood again and enjoy the desserts that James had prepared with a bottle of sweet wine. It was shortly after we finished the desserts that the evening began to go off piste.

It started with James suggesting , "This is such a fabulous evening and it would be a shame to waste it. Its getting dark soon so why don't we jump in the hot tub? "

I always love the hot tub especially after a long day and Chris was equally enthusiastic and replied , "Sounds a great idea but just one problem - I do not have a costume with me ".

James replied, "Not a problem-why don't you go in in your pants."

Chris replied, "That's OK with me, but what about Amanda?"

James said," Mandy --you haven't got a problem with Chris going in his pants have you?"

I was a little surprised at the suggestion but did not care that much and chuckled, "Sure --that would be fine by me. And as you say it's getting dark now anyway!"

James and I went to our bedroom to change and James was in his cossie in seconds and on his way back to the hot tub. I on the other hand was getting increasingly annoyed as I could only find my bikini bottoms but not the top. After I had ransacked all my drawers and managed to squash my finger in one of them I thought ,"Sod it" and threw on a sleeveless T shirt and went down to the tub.

James and Chris were already comfortably installed in the hot tub with their drinks when I arrived and climbed in. Chris smiled and said , "Welcome aboard! Come on in my dear; plenty of room for a beautiful woman!"

James had thoughtfully remembered to bring my drink as well so I settled down to enjoy it. For anyone who has not experienced the pleasure of a hot tub, the moment you get in is just the most exquisite pleasure. Before long we were having a laugh and exchanging banter until the moment James changed the direction of the evening by coming out with, "I don't know why on earth you are wearing that T shirt in here."

I replied, "Well it's very simple-I could not find my bikini top so I shoved this on instead."

I then saw both James and Chris immediately studying my T shirt and closely observing my nipples where the wet fabric was clinging.

They both laughed a little and then James said, "I still don't know why you need to wear that- for God's sake we usually go in naked."

I said ,"I know that but that is when we are on our own and I am not about to come in half naked in front of a good close friend who by the way is married."

But James would not let it go. He said, "Well I think you're being a prude. Chris would not mind would you?"

Chris just looked embarrassed and said very quietly, "I am easy either way. Whatever you want to do is fine by me." He could sense the tension.

James would just not let it drop probably because of the amount of drink he had had. He then said, "There you go-Chris does not mind. Take the bloody thing off and stop being so stupid."

I saw red at this and all the tension from earlier in the evening between us was reignited.

I said, "Alright then --if it is such a big deal, I'll take the bloody thing off." And with that I pulled it up over my head and said," Happy now?"

"Yes very", said James.

My breasts bobbed around in the water for them both to peruse. Chris just looked embarrassed. I felt angry that James had wanted to expose me to Chris and disappointed that he did not just want to keep me for himself. So in a way I felt a little betrayed and humiliated and felt stupid that up until that moment I had gone to such lengths to save myself for James in every way. But I did slowly defrost and after a while I have to admit I started to enjoy being topless with these two men that I love. We all loosened up again and eventually I chilled enough to lean back against James and swing my legs up over Chris's lap. James began caressing my neck and massaging my shoulders and Chris was stroking my legs below the knees and rubbing my feet. This situation will seem nothing to hard core readers on this site but believe me at that moment it was the most daring thing that I had ever done involving two men at the same time. Things stayed that way for a while until at one point James put his arms around me to cuddle me from behind which included rather inappropriately putting a hand over each of my breasts and squeezing them in front of Chris.

Nothing else happened except that when James went out of the tub to refill our glasses in the house, Chris leaned over to me and said, "It's always lovely to see you Amanda ", and with that he planted a kiss not on my cheek but firmly on my lips. At the same time he put a hand on each side of my body under my arms such that his palms were touching the side of my breasts. We held eye contact for just a little bit too long. I have to admit that I thought it was cheeky but he could be forgiven given my half naked state and I did find it very exciting. I also noticed with some interest a tent pole forming in his thin white pants.

Whilst sipping the newly refilled glass of dessert wine I suggestively said , "One more of these and I'm anybody's ", and we all laughed.

After one more Baileys at around 11:30PM we had had enough of the hot tub and went in to dry off. I chucked some towels at Chris and James and we went through to our sitting room. The doors to the garden were still open. I went up to my bedroom alone to dry off and change. I put on a pair of panties and a thin light blue cotton dressing gown and tied the belt around me. Then I did something very strange and out of character. I realised that I was feeling aroused by what had happened in the hot tub, and at the same time resentful towards James. I was feeling,"If he wants to parade me about half naked then I will show him." And at that I bent down and pulled my panties off again and threw them in the corner. I was now dressed only in the cotton dressing gown with the belt done up again and I can tell you that as I walked back downstairs again I felt more naked than I have ever felt in my life.

When I entered the sitting room the two men were sitting next to each other on one of our two sofas. I asked, "Have you got room for a littleun?"

James said, "Definitely."

So I proceeded to plonk myself between them in a gap where there was not enough room so the dressing gown got bunched up as I sat down. I crossed my legs and smiled nervously and contemplated my nakedness under the thin garment. The men were still dressed in just their hot tub attire but sitting on towels. Very soon we were laughing and joking again and James placed his hand on my knee and started to run his hand up and down the top of my thigh. I put both my feet on the floor. I was exposing acres of leg and thighs. After a while James said ,"She's lovely isn't she?"

Chris replied immediately but engaging my eyes, "Yes Amanda you are lovely and James-You are a lucky man."

This gave Chris the excuse to also start stroking the top of my other thigh. I don't know whether they ever realised that I was not wearing knickers but their caresses were going higher and higher and I was getting more and more aroused by the situation. They would also have had excellent views of my breasts as the top of my dressing gown was very loose and open. That was when if I am honest I started contemplating the notion of going further with Chris for the first time. But I was confused and inebriated and aroused all at the same time and had no real idea of what I wanted to happen or indeed what James wanted. Maybe he was harbouring a repressed threesome fantasy. Maybe he really wanted to see me fucked by Chris? I lay back in the sofa and closed my eyes and let the guys work their magic on my legs and soon they graduated to stroking the softness of my inner thighs. I kept my eyes closed and let my legs drift apart and sighed. James's hand crept higher and higher and I was desperate for him to reach my aching pussy. My imagination was racing ahead as to what might happen but then everything came to a sudden and dramatic halt.

I was in for a massive let down because Chris announced he was jiggered and needed to get some kip. I also suspect the real reason was he thought I was drunk and that things had gone far enough and was doing the honourable thing. He is a decent man who was conscious of the fact that we work together and also would not have wanted to take advantage of me or risk ruining our friendship. There was also the little matter that he was married and had a wife at home. Anyway at that he lay down on his side on the sofa and James and I stood up abruptly. James went and sat on our other sofa and switched the TV on and I decided to get some fresh air out in the garden. On the way out I got a duvet from an adjacent bedroom and threw it over Chris as he was still dressed only in his pants.

When I got into the garden I thought,"What was I thinking about? How did I think that things would have gone beyond that stage?" But at the same time I felt so aroused, so sensual and so unable to resist the thrill of it all. There was a gentle breeze and I did something I often do which was to take off my dressing gown and stand naked in the night enjoying the feel of the air on my body. It was lovely but in my aroused state I rubbed my hands over my breasts, over my hips, over my tummy and slipped a finger into my wet slit. I wanted to cum so bad; they had me so turned on. I frigged away at my clit and pushed my fingers into my sopping pussy but masturbation was never going to be enough tonight. I felt dizzy with desire and the sudden halt had left my head buzzing with frustration. I also felt annoyed that James had partly caused this and encouraged it but with no responsibility or forethought for where it might lead or end. I felt he had just played with my feelings and sexuality. I was also worried about what Chris would think about me.

I went inside and poured myself a very large Baileys and then enjoyed sipping it still naked out on the decking. But my frustration and arousal would not go away and I considered going up to bed with my vibrator. Eventually I put my dressing gown on again and went back into the sitting room to find both men asleep with the TV still blaring. I turned the room lights off. I felt angry at the way the evening had fizzled out leaving me in this state. I started to feel chilly and it was at that point that I crossed the line.

To my own amazement I lifted the duvet and laid down on the sofa on my side in front of Chris and put the duvet back over both of us. Chris was firmly asleep but I felt very nervous at the outrageousness of what I was doing. Before long Chris stirred but just put an arm over me such that his hand was dangling over my breast. Did he think he was at home in bed with his wife? I decided to be wicked and improve the odds a bit by undoing the belt of my dressing gown and pulling it open. I checked that James was still asleep. Before long Chris cupped my breast with his hand and it felt amazing. My nipples immediately stood up hard. Was this a game of double bluff? Was he really asleep? Did he realise it was me and not his wife?

Anyway this was just too exciting and sensual and so I gathered my dressing gown up to my waist to completely expose my bum under the duvet and then lightly took his hand and drew it down to my available skin. Chris's hand started to roam over my hips and bum and I lay dead still and savoured the experience in every detail. Gaining in confidence at my seemingly unrestricted availability he widened his forays to encompass my breasts and nipples and tummy until finally he capped my hot mound with his hand. After a while I pushed my bum back into his groin against his pants to encourage him and felt his erect cock hard against my arse crack. Chris was pushing and gently grinding against me and I was pushing my bum back at him. I think I knew for sure that Chris was really awake when he started fiddling around to pull his pants down to release his straining cock. I was so wet and sweaty that Chris was able to slide his cock up and down my arse crack and we nestled together as perfect spoons with Chris firmly holding my right breast. My arse was pressed firmly against his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amanda's Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds