• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shy Wife Goes Dancing Ch. 04

Shy Wife Goes Dancing Ch. 04

As Steve and I sat in the room in awkward silence my mind was racing and trying to decide just what to do with the situation that had presented itself. I could always just ask him to leave very politely of course. It was very obvious that Steve didn't plan on leaving our hotel room any time soon as he seemed to be making himself even more comfortable in the meantime.

We both could hear my wife moving and fumbling around in the adjacent bathroom through the open door just out of our line of sight. He must have become very aware that my cute little wife was probably naked so close to us just through the open door.

As we sat there and quietly chatted for the first time, I started to notice more detail about Steve. Even though he was only slightly older than my 37-year-old wife, it was clear that he had experienced some wear and tear and somewhat of a hard life. Noticing his hands, it was plain to see that he worked hard for a living. Not only did he have some dirt or grease under his fingernails but his hands showed a number of small cuts as well as calluses on the sides of his fingers.

Then without any prior warning my little wife appeared in the doorway to the room walking slowly and carefully, pausing to steady herself. She was wearing the white terry cloth robe that had been provided by the hotel.

It took several moments for her to fully realize that Steve was actually sitting in our room. A look of surprise and confusion spread across her face as she paused to gather her thoughts. It was plain to see that she had been completely unaware that her admirer had come to visit. Steve immediately picked up the vase and flowers handing them to her as he greeted her with a big smile. My surprise little wife remained speechless as he went on to tell her how much he had appreciated her dancing with him and that he just couldn't help himself but bring her some sort of gift.

True to her nature, she smiled wide-eyed and thanked him for being so thoughtful. She seemed to relax and warm up to the situation and continued expressing her gratitude for Steve's kindness. Her speech was somewhat slurred and her eyes a bit glassy, as she attempted to maintain her balance and some semblance of sobriety. She looked cute standing there barefooted in her white robe that was tied tightly with a sash around her waist.

As she continued to speak with Steve, she without thought reached to close the opening at her neck closing the lapels with her fingers. I thought it somewhat funny that if she had realized, he only a few minutes before, had been staring at her naked tits she would have realized that it was a little late for such modesty.

It was evident she was still quite unsteady on her feet so Steve guided her over to the chair and helped her sit down. As my wife sat holding the vase in her lap Steve leaned close and playfully asked her if she would like to give him a little kiss on the cheek for bringing her flowers. Steve leaned his face close to hers turning slightly tapping his cheek with his finger as if requesting a little kiss from my wife. She didn't hesitate to comply and as she placed her lips to his cheek he of course quickly turned making their lips meet in a quick hard kiss. My wife pulled away abruptly somewhat surprised and confused without commenting on his little trick.

My wife had neglected to turn off the tub Jacuzzi jets so I went into the bathroom to turn off the pump. As I gazed around the bathroom I noticed that her underwear and nylons were still strewn on the countertop by the sink. The realization hit me that my modest little wife was in the next room stark naked under her robe with a complete stranger. That was certainly out of character for her and something she would never do normally under any circumstances.

I took a deep breath and walked back into the main room noticing that Steve was now sitting in the chair with my wife perched on his lap laughing and giggling as he joked with her. He was doing his best still trying to coax her into letting him give her a massage. However, he had changed his tactics and was now suggesting that he simply give instructions to me, her husband, showing me how to give her a very relaxing muscle soothing massage.

It was clear she wasn't entirely convinced but she continued to laugh as she sat wiggling around on his lap. Looking at the two of them, it struck me that my wife's petite little body sitting on his big lap was further evidence of her submissive nature. I don't ever recall seeing her sit on another guy's lap before.

Steve continued to coax her rubbing her shoulders and arms telling her that he simply wanted to show her husband the best techniques to use. He made it clear he had been an accomplished sports medicine therapist in the past. It sounded like a "crock" to me but who knows for sure. Now I don't know whether or not the fact that he said he was an expert in sports medicine made any difference, but my naïve wife seemed to buy his story. She had always respected authority figures.

As I watched her continue to relax and seemingly get more comfortable with Steve, it was clear she was way out of her league when it came to recognizing a seduction. Even though she was saying "no" and "probably not" she was still smiling and giggling giving off a completely different answer to the street smart guy holding her on his lap. Her soft white robe that normally covered her just below the knees was now riding up just above her knees.

It wasn't long before my wife gave in and finally agreed to let Steve show me how to give her a massage but "just for a few minutes," as she put it. I noticed a small grin on his face as he gave me a quick wink.

Leaving her sitting in the chair, he quickly went to our king size bed and pulled all the covers down completely off the bottom of the bed. The stark white hotel sheets somehow blended with her robe as he guided her over to the bed pushing her gently down to lay on her stomach. I'll have to say it was somewhat exciting to see my drunken little wife lying stretched out on our bed knowing she had nothing on under her robe. Her trim shapely legs from the knees down were in contrast to the white sheets.

For the next few minutes I followed Steve's instructions rubbing her shoulders, arms, back and waist letting her relax getting used to my touch. Before long Steve was also touching her and soon just took over as I stood and watched his large dark hands on her robe. I'm not sure if or when she became aware of the change. He ask her if she was feeling good and she continued mumbling things to him in a relaxed tone.

Steve asked me if she had any light aromatic oil and I went into the bathroom to search in her overnight bag. As I returned with the oil, I noticed he had pulled the top of her robe downward and slipped her arms out at the sleeves leaving the upper half of her back exposed. He placed her outstretched arms straight over her head as he continued to work on her arms and shoulders.

Standing at the side, I could see the gentle swell of her breasts as she lay on the white sheets. Even this slight exposure clearly did not go unnoticed by Steve. When his fingers would travel to her sides over her ribs and armpits she would quickly jerk away and let out a small giggle. I smiled and told him that she was very ticklish but that wasn't anything that he wasn't already finding out for himself. He even made a little game out of it and seemed to enjoy watching her tense up and squirm.

With all of her back now exposed, his hands were freely rubbing her entire back as well as her waist and part of her butt. I was very surprised that she didn't object when his big hands were on her firm bottom rubbing her through the robe. She just seemed resigned to sort of go with the flow.

Steve then walked down to the foot of the bed and started working on her bare calves and legs. Now his hands were enjoying the feel of her smooth firm legs. I noticed the hem of her robe had somehow crept higher to her mid thigh. The tie at her waist had long ago been loosened and her robe simply lay loosely across her lower back and butt. Standing at her feet, he continued to work on her legs higher and higher up the back of her thighs glancing my way every so often to see my reaction. He grasped her right foot tightly in both his hands and gave her foot a deep massage with both his thumbs. As he ran his fingers between her toes and pressed into the sole of her foot, she again reacted by giggling and squirming. I know just how ticklish she is on her feet and have always enjoyed driving her wild with laughter. Her quick movements trying to escape the fingers on her feet added to her dilemma of maintaining modesty.

I noticed the hem of the robe riding dangerously higher up towards her butt. Several times she would reach back with a hand to tug her robe lower on her legs. She clearly wanted to prevent accidental exposure of her private areas. As I studied the scene before me it seemed almost unbelievable that my prim and proper wife was lying half naked in front of a total stranger.

Steve then kneeled up on the bed between her feet nudging them apart as he scooted up with his knees resting between my wife's calves. This new position gave him access to both legs as well as had to really improve his view. Her legs were now forced wider with him kneeling between her legs. He resumed expertly working each of her legs higher and higher up the back of her thigh which in turn was exposing more bare skin to him.

My modest little wife would again reach back to adjust the fabric below are but it was clear to me she was losing the battle. It was clear to me he was on a roll and wasn't going to be denied. I saw him glance downward between her thighs and break into a wide grin. It must have been the first time he could actually confirm that she wasn't wearing her panties. He continued rubbing her thighs pushing the fabric northward heading for the promised land.

My drunk little wife continued to her feeble attempts to reach back and cover herself but she finally just seemed to relax letting her hand rest on the bed. I quietly walked to the foot of the bed looking over his shoulder and was absolutely shocked by the view. The bottom of her ass cheeks were exposed and he was staring directly between them enjoying the sight of her bare pussy on full display.

I noticed the excitement on his face as he studied the treasure he had uncovered. He slowly ran his thumbs upward inside her thighs making contact with the bottom of her cheeks squeezing gently causing her slit to widen. She again stirred reaching back to try to adjust her covering but it was obviously way too late for that. Before long he was capturing her entire ass cheeks in his hands massaging gently enjoying the view. As he would gently try to pull her cheeks open she seemed to tense up. He whispered to her and finally convinced her to relax and let him have his way without any further objection. My wife had never looked so naked and utterly exposed. She was allowing this guy to pull her ass cheeks wide open showing off inside her moist pussy as well as her cute puckered anus.

As I said before, Steve wasn't at all backward about pushing the limits. So without any objections he let his fingers feel along the edges of her lips. With the tip of his index finger he traced the length of her moist slit. My wife moaned and moved her hips and it was then I knew she was getting really turned on by his expert fingers. Her breathing became heavier and I noticed her getting wetter the more he played with her. His fingers glistened with her juice in the bright light of the room. From time to time Steve would glance my way and make eye contact as if to ask if everything was still okay with me. I of course was so wrapped up in the moment but all I could do was shrug to indicate "whatever."

I thought back to the times when my wife and I had made love and she had been quite embarrassed that she got so wet during sex. I always told her that it was sexy and a big turn on for me but I'm not sure she agreed. As he continued to massage her ass cheeks and tease the lips of her cunt her hot fragrance started to fill the room. The sound of his finger tips pushing along and into her wet pussy was all that could be heard above the breathing. I was caught up and mesmerized by the erotic scene of this strange man playing with my wife.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a small but distinct knock on our hotel room door. Steve immediately turned to me and whispered that it must be his ride or something to that effect. He quickly got off the bed and walked to the door.

I noticed in his absence my wife didn't really move from her position but only reached back to adjust her robe and cover most of her butt before returning her arm up over her head. I fully expected her to regain her composure and cover up but instead she remained on her stomach sprawled on the bed only partially covered by her robe. Turning my attention back to the hotel door, I noticed Steve walk back into the room followed by Jack and some other guy I had never seen before. He quickly explained to me that they were giving him a ride home and jack needed to use our bathroom to take a piss.

It suddenly struck me that Steve had let not only Jack his friend from the bar downstairs but some other stranger into our hotel room. It was very evident that the sight of my wife commanded their immediate attention. She was still sprawled on the bed with part of her butt cheek exposed seemingly unaware of the two new guys in our room.

Jack headed straightaway into the bathroom as we all listened to a long stream of piss strike the water of the toilet. Meanwhile Steve then the other guy stood in our room talking and laughing. I could see the new guy look over at my wife and then walk closer to take advantage of the view. My wife had closed her legs, readjusted her robe and turned slightly on her side making it difficult to view her charms. I could see the hungry look in the new guy's eyes as he clearly was enjoying the limited view of my wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shy Wife Goes Dancing Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds