• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Amy and the Doctor Ch. 05-07

Amy and the Doctor Ch. 05-07

12

Part 5

When I awoke the following morning, I found myself still naked and lying on my bedroom floor. There was some stiffness in my back from sleeping on the hard floor, but I was well rested because I made it through the night without experiencing one of my forced-nudity nightmares. Little did I know that I was about to experience one of my nightmares for real because my therapy was scheduled to begin today.

After showering, fixing my hair and putting on a little makeup, I found some clothes that my mother laid out for me to wear. They consisted of a wife-beater style tank top and a pair of worn out denim shorts. It appeared that my mom went a little crazy with the scissors because the tank top was cut so short that I wasn't confident it would cover my breasts. The blue jean shorts were surgically altered to the point that I wasn't convinced my butt or my bush would be hidden from view. When I realized that there was no bra or panties to go with the outfit, I picked up the skimpy garments and headed into the kitchen where my mom was making coffee.

Upon entering the kitchen, I was shocked to find Doctor Hefferton sitting at the kitchen table. The doctor was thrilled to see that I was totally nude and he immediately began examining my over-exposed body. My face turned crimson red as his eyes zeroed in on my perky breasts and light brown pussy hair. I quickly clutched the shorts and shirt against my bare body, but not before giving the doctor an unobstructed view of my full firm boobies and neatly trimmed bush.

As I struggled to hide my nudity from the man, I shrieked, "Mom, why didn't you warn me that Doctor Hefferton was here?"

My mom chuckled and answered, "Don't worry...he's a doctor."

I squealed, "He's a psychologist, not a medical doctor!"

My mom rolled her eyes and then she changed the subject by saying, "Oh good, you found the clothes I laid out for you."

I said, "Clothes? There's hardly anything here! The shirt is tiny and the shorts are much too short. Besides, you didn't give me any underwear."

My mom replied, "That outfit isn't meant to be worn with underwear."

I screeched, "No underwear? Are you kidding? This shirt won't hide anything and these shorts are absolutely indecent."

My mom said, "Doctor Hefferton feels that if you face your fear of being naked in public, it could cure your shyness problem. He said it may also put an end to those nightmares you've been having so I took some of your old clothes and made a few alterations."

I screeched, "A few alterations? There's practically no material left!"

Then I turned to Doctor Hefferton and I wanted to say that he was a fraud, simply pretending to be a doctor in order to see a young girl naked. I wanted to tell him that his forced-nudity therapy was merely a perverted scheme to publicly humiliate me. I wanted to finish by saying that just because my mom was naive enough to believe in his so-called therapy, that didn't mean I was going to buy into it. However, as usual I was too intimidated by the man to say what was on my mind, especially since I was stark naked, so I gave up and hurried off to my bedroom.

I was mortified because I glanced over my shoulder and caught the doctor checking out my bare butt as I scurried down the hallway. Once I entered my bedroom, I slipped on the tank top. Even though I only have medium sized breasts, they're still round and firm and I could feel the lower portions of my boobs peeking out from below the bare midriff shirt. My round rosy nipples were also visible through the ribbed white cotton material which made me feel very self-conscious.

The blue jean shorts were even worse than the tank top. They were slightly loose in the waist and they rode dangerously low on my hips allowing a little bit of my butt crack to show in back. The shorts fit snug across my butt cheeks, which actually made my butt look good, but my mom obviously doctored up the shorts when she cut them off.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see that the legs were cut too short. The blue jean shorts were also cut so that there wasn't much material remaining between the legs to hide my pussy hair. The way that the shorts were cut left the leg holes so wide that someone could easily look between my legs and see that I wasn't wearing panties. To make matters worse, the snap on the denim shorts kept popping open, as if my mom had intentionally sabotaged it!

I stood in front of the mirror for a long time, nervously examining my diminutive fashion statement before finally leaving the shelter of my bedroom. Doctor Hefferton greeted me in the living room with a big smile on his face, which made me feel as exposed as I did when I was naked. I tried to explain that I could never leave our trailer home dressed in such a slutty outfit, but my mom paid no attention to my pleas. Before I had time to react, my mother and the doctor ushered me away from the protection of my home and into the doctor's car.

We drove for a short time while the doctor explained how wearing revealing clothing in public would really help my self-esteem, make me proud of my body, and blah, blah, blah. I stopped listening to him shortly after he started talking. Unfortunately my mother hung onto every word that came out of the man's mouth. It appeared as though she planned to make me follow his idiotic therapy even if it meant I would end up without any clothes on at all!

I lost all respect for Doctor Hefferton the previous evening when I caught him in the nude with my mother's hand wrapped around his throbbing erection. I also heard him using his disguise as a psychologist to convince my mother that exposing me in public would cure my extreme shyness problem and put an end to my force-nudity nightmares. I don't know how he bullied my mother into going along with his scheme. In fact, I wasn't even certain that he was a real doctor. The only thing I knew for sure was that because of this so called doctor, I was out in public and barely dressed!

A few minutes later we pulled into a convenience store called Quick Gas and Food, and the doctor said, "Amy, why don't you go in and get something to eat?"

I replied, "I refuse to go in there dressed like this! Besides, I don't have any money."

My mom winked at me and said, "You don't need money. Dressed in that see-through tank top and those short-shorts, I'm sure the boy behind the counter will let you eat for free."

My mom added, "It looks like he's the only one in the store so I don't know why you're making such a fuss about it. You'll be in and out in no time."

The doctor offered, "If you'd rather change into other clothes before you go into the store, I'll allow it."

I asked, "Other clothes? What other clothes? I didn't bring any other clothes!"

Doctor Hefferton grinned and sarcastically said, "No other clothes? That's a shame. Then I guess your only choices are to go into the store wearing the clothes you have on or no clothes at all."

My mother stated, "If I were you, I'd get going while I still had clothes on. It would be really embarrassing to go into the store completely naked!"

The doctor and my mom started laughing, but there was no doubt that they were serious about making me go into the store barely dressed. With the way my mom had been acting lately, I was afraid she really would let the doctor strip my clothes off and send me into the store bare assed naked. Seeing no other option available, I reluctantly got out of the car. Having such a phobia about showing my body in public made it difficult for me to enter the store in such meager attire, but I nervously opened the door to the store and went inside.

The boy behind the counter gave me a big smile and waved hello. He stood around six-foot-two, which is almost twelve inches taller than me, and he appeared to be around my age. The boy had dark hair and big brown eyes, which were almost as wonderful to look at as his bulging biceps. All I could do was stand there speechless and admire his good looks.

After standing there for while like an idiot, I finally told him that I was hungry and I wanted a hot dog and a Coke. I explained that I didn't have any money, but I would gladly come back and pay him later if he let me eat now. The boy replied that it was no problem and he told me to help myself. Assuming the boy was giving me the green light to eat for free, I headed for the soda machine.

The boy watched every move I made as I poured myself a Coke from the soda dispenser. I had to be extremely careful handling liquids because if the veil-thin material of my tank top got wet, it would look like I wasn't wearing anything on top at all. After successfully pouring the soda, I walked over to the machine that cooks the hot dogs.

I slowly leaned over to pick up a hot dog from the machine. It made me very nervous because I could feel my braless breasts peeking out from under my tiny top. I could also feel my butt cheeks showing from below my short-shorts. However, it felt wonderful knowing that a cute boy was expressing interest in me.

I had to lean over even further to get a bun from below the hot dog cooker. This really made me nervous because it gave the guy behind the counter an even clearer view of my smooth firm butt cheeks. I began to wonder if the boy could tell that I wasn't wearing panties under my cut-off shorts, but I remained in the precarious position while I searched for a bun.

Even though I was outside of my comfort zone, I stayed bent over because for the first time in my life, I was having fun teasing a boy with my body. I was overwhelmed with emotion wondering how much of my backside was on display. However, when my tiny tank top started sliding up over my braless breasts, I panicked and stood up, quickly putting an end to my floor show.

As I put the hot dog on the bun, I heard the door open. Two boys entered the store and walked over to the magazine rack. I recognized the boys from my high school. They were eighteen-year-old seniors just like me and once again I became very nervous about being seen in public wearing such a revealing outfit. It was one thing to show off for a complete stranger, but it was totally different being forced to expose myself in front of boys that I would have to see on a daily basis.

As the boys reached for a magazine, they spotted me in my meager attire and their faces lit up like the Forth of July. It was really embarrassing to be the center of attention, especially since my sudden rise in popularity was generated by my lack of clothing.

As the boys gawked at me, I tried to look calm and composed while casually eating my hot dog. However, I was really concerned about how much of my braless breasts were hanging out from below the too-small top I was wearing. The boy behind the counter must have sensed my discomfort because he brought out a small step-stool to for me to sit on, but I chose to remain standing. I was afraid that if I sat down, the lack of material between my legs would reveal that I wasn't wearing panties under my micro-shorts. I would end up giving everyone a beaver shot. Then that stupid snap on my shorts popped open and the eyes of all the boys were drawn right to my waist.

I had a hot dog in one hand and a Coke in the other which prevented me from fixing the snap on my shorts so I simply stated, "Oops, my shorts popped open. I guess I'll have to wait until I finish eating before I can fasten it."

As I ate my hot dog and drank my soda, I felt the zipper on my shorts give a little. This worried me because I was afraid my shorts would come unzipped and fall down in front of the boys. The fact that I wasn't wearing panties intensified my nervousness. However, my shorts were still covering my smooth firm ass and hairy triangle when I put the last bite of hot dog into my mouth.

I finished eating and I was hopeful I'd be able to leave the store with my dignity still in tact. Then the door to the store opened and an older woman walked into the store. She was in her forties, a little overweight and wearing a Quick Gas and Food uniform. The woman looked me up and down, and she watched as I threw the hot dog wrapper into the trashcan. That's when my luck ran out!

Amy and the Doctor - Part 6

When the woman saw me throw away the hot dog wrapper, she bellowed, "Did you pay for that meal little girl?"

I replied, "No, but..."

Before I could finish my sentence, the lady turned to the boy behind the counter and asked, "Ron, are you giving away free food to one of your bimbos again? If so, you're fired!"

Ron replied, "No ma'am. I figured she would pay for it when she finished eating."

My heart sank...the cute boy sold me out! To add insult to injury, at that very moment a police officer entered the store. The cop was a woman, around five-foot-eight and probably in her late twenties. The officer had shoulder length auburn hair and she appeared to be proud of the way her big boobs filled the front of her tight police uniform. The woman was relatively attractive for a cop and she was obviously no stranger to the store because the older woman addressed the policewoman by her first name.

The woman wearing the Quick Gas and Food uniform said, "Dawn, I just got ripped off."

Officer Dawn responded, "What happened, Joyce?"

The woman, who apparently was named Joyce, pointed at me and said, "This girl ate food without paying for it. She could be hiding merchandise under her clothes, too."

I screeched, "Under these clothes? You gotta be kidding!"

Officer Dawn paused for a moment and scrutinized the outfit I was wearing. She probably thought I was some kind of slut trying to impress the boys with my lack of clothing. The officer had no idea that my mom was the one who took a pair of scissors to my tank top and shorts in an effort to cure my extreme shyness problem. The officer also didn't know that a man pretending to be a psychologist convinced my mom that exposing me in public would put an end to the forced-nudity nightmares I'd been having. All she saw was a barely dressed eighteen-year-old girl in the middle of a gas station convenience store.

I was frozen with fear as the policewoman examined my skimpy outfit. She inspected my wife-beater tank top, which was cut so short that the undersides of my full firm breasts were hanging out from below the tiny shirt. Officer Dawn also observed how my round rosy nipples showed through the veil-thin cotton material.

Then the cop took a long look at my worn out cut-off blue jean shorts. She squatted down to get a closer look at the way my butt cheeks hung out from below the too-short shorts. This made me nervous because I was afraid she could tell that I wasn't wearing panties. Then she stood up and noticed how low the shorts were riding on my hips. The policewoman even put her finger inside the waistband of my shorts to point out that some of my butt crack was showing.

When Office Dawn completed her inspection of my skimpy outfit, she smiled at Joyce and asked, "Do you want me to search her?"

I thought to myself, "Search me? What's left to search? She already had her finger inside my pants!"

Unfortunately, the two women were determined to humiliate me in front of the boys because Joyce grinned at the officer and said, "She's all yours, but be thorough when you search her. There's no telling where she might be hiding stolen goods!"

The policewoman instructed me to place my hands behind my back, but I said, "Let me snap my shorts first."

The officer grabbed one of my wrists and commanded, "Put your arms behind your back now!"

I begged, "But...but my shorts might fall down."

The office said, "You let me worry about your shorts."

Officer Dawn clearly meant business so I put my arms behind my back allowing the cop to handcuff my wrists together. Then the policewoman saw the small step-stool that the cute boy brought out earlier and she instructed me to stand on it. The policewoman obviously wanted to make an example out of me and she knew that standing up on the step-stool would add to my embarrassment.

Officer Dawn slowly walked around me and said, "You picked the wrong person to mess with today. I know your type. You think that you can dress like a slut and the boys will give you whatever you want. Unfortunately, this time a boy gave you something that didn't belong to him and now you're going to pay the price."

I said, "No, that's not true. I never dress like this!"

Then Joyce called out, "If you don't like wearing those clothes, then maybe you should take them off," which made my heart race.

Neither of the women laughed at Joyce's remark, so I began to worry that the officer was actually contemplating the thought of making me strip in front of the boys. I was terrified because I wasn't wearing a bra or panties and I could tell that the boys were eager to see me in the nude. The two women were in complete control of my fate and there was no limit to what they could do to me.

Ron moved from behind the counter to get a better view of me in my vulnerable position. Then Joyce and the two boys I knew from high school all moved forward to get a closer look, too. Since I wasn't wearing a bra or panties, the situation was distressing because I was being forced to stand on a step-stool and I was fearful that the boys could see under my shirt or up my shorts.

Officer Dawn began her search by gently running her fingertips up and down my smooth bare legs. It tickled, but in a good way, and it sent chills up and down my spine. I don't know why she was tickling my legs, but the policewoman was obviously skilled in her technique.

Then she lifted my left leg up by my ankle and removed my sandal. Officer Dawn proceeded to softly run her finger between each of my toes before gently scratching her fingernails over the sole of my foot. I was squirming because I'm extremely ticklish, but I was helpless and at the mercy of the officer's touch.

I begged, "Please...please stop. Why are you doing this to me?"

Officer Dawn replied, "I've found that it relaxes the criminal and makes her less likely to resist. Besides, I want to show you who's in control."

I said, "I know you're in control and I'm powerless to resist you. Besides, you're driving me crazy!"

Officer Dawn replied, "Tickling bothers you? Well that's too bad because I still have to examine your other foot."

Knowing how much I dreaded being tickled inspired the officer to spend twice as much time on my right foot. She used her fingernail to make figure-eights over the sole of my bare foot which made my body wiggle and twitch. Then the policewoman used all of her fingernails to scratch up and down the length of my dainty foot, alternating between scratching hard and softly grazing my sensitive skin.

Officer Dawn paused for a moment and asked, "You hate this don't you?"

I replied with nervous laughter, "Yes, I can't stand it! Please stop."

Officer Dawn said, "No, I think I need to keep doing it until I'm sure you've learned your lesson."

I begged, "Please...please stop. I'll be good, I promise," but the officer just smiled and continued torturing me.

Everyone appeared to enjoy watching the woman tickle me, and with my leg held up in the air I was worried that the boys could see inside the wide leg holes of my cut-off blue jean shorts. When Officer Dawn finally released my foot, she went back to running her fingertips up and down my legs. The way she was gently touching the smooth skin on my legs also tickled, but at least I didn't have to worry about the boys getting a peek at my pussy hair.

Then the officer paused again and said, "Did you know that all you're squirming worked the zipper down on your shorts?"

I gasped, "Oh no! Please pull it up."

Officer Dawn gave my shorts a soft tug and said, "Don't worry. Your shorts aren't gonna fall down, but you are showing a bit of girl fur down there."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Amy and the Doctor Ch. 05-07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds