• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 01

Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 01

123

Letter to the reader: This is a story of female domination of a submissive couple. It includes the man sucking dildos and taking thinks up the ass. If this is not your cup-o-tea, please find another story. Don't waste your time and mine reading it and making comments about me being a fagot or other asinine remarks, I will just delete them.

Constructive comments, both good and bad, are welcome. So enjoy!

Goamz86

*

It was a normal night at Greg and Marci's house. Greg was scurrying around the house cleaning up as Marci prepared dinner. Marci cooked because she chose to, not for any other reason. She ruled the roost so to speak, and she and Greg knew it. She handled all the things she chose to handle, like the finances, and Greg performed all the other household duties. He catered to her every whim and she loved it, especially when it came to sex. She dictated, when, where and how it would be performed.

Greg was taking something to his room when there was a knock on the door. "You expecting someone Dear?" Greg asked.

"Nope." She replied, not giving it another thought. She knew Greg would answer it and take care of whoever was there.

Greg walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello bitch!" said the beautiful and sexy figure standing on the porch.

"Mistress Barbara!" Greg said with a voice of surprise. His little cock stirred in the little girl panties he wore, becoming instantly hard. "We were not expecting you." He said as he hurried to open the screen and let her in.

She was holding nothing but a menacing looking black riding crop that she presented to Greg. He opened his mouth and she slid it in for him to suck on as if a small cock. When she finally pulled it from his mouth he instinctively kneeled at her feet.

"To what do we owe this honor my queen." he asked, staring directly at the leather knee high boots with the 5" spiked heels that she was wearing. He just stared at them, wanting to lather them with his tongue.

"I was bored and decided I needed to visit my two best whores." She replied looking down on him, knowing exactly what his little mind was thinking. "Go ahead pussy boy."

Greg instantly leaned forward and began licking every inch of her boots with his eager tongue.

Marci heard Mistress Barbara's voice and instantly the nipples on her 42DD tits began to stiffen, and her pussy began to moisten. She was thrilled to hear her Queen's voice and she knew she was in for quite an evening. Then a realization hit her. She was in no way ready for a visit from her demanding Goddess. She looked down and surveyed her attire. A long cotton sleep shirt covered her large figure and she wore full coverage silk panties and no bra underneath. She immediately removed her panties, knowing Mistress would not accept that. She suddenly panicked remembering she had not shaved in quite some time. She decided there was nothing she could do about that now. She just discarded the panties into the laundry room next to the kitchen, and continued making dinner. She could not concentrate on her task as she began to anticipate her Mistress' arrival in the kitchen, but also she began to dread the punishments she would soon be enduring for not keeping herself presentable at all times. She knew not to interrupt Miss Barbara when she was tending to Greg, and so she just feigned productivity in the kitchen listening to the two of them in the other room. Her pussy began to drip with anticipation as the scenario continued just out of her sight, but not out of ear shot.

"That's it baby doll, don't miss a spot." Barbara told her slave. "I think Mistress stepped in a bit of mud on my way to the car earlier, make sure you get that off." She lightly smacked his panty covered ass a few times with the crop as he tended to her boots.

Greg did exactly as he was told. At least 10 minutes passed before Barbara was convinced he had done his job. "That's enough Greta!" she said almost kicking him off her saliva covered boots. Greta was the sissy name she had bestowed on Greg when she began his training and sissification some years ago on line.

Greg sat back on his haunches still on all fours. By now Marci's pussy was literally dripping down her meaty thighs wanting her Goddess to come see her. She could not help herself, and still standing at the stove she grabbed both of her heavy tits and squeezed them hard, pinching both nipples. Her pussy reacted accordingly and grew even wetter. Marci again couldn't help herself and quickly slid one of her plump fingers between her pussy lips, covering it in her juices. She raised it to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Where is that fat assed, cock sucking, whore wife of yours Greta?' Barbara asked, knowing exactly where she was.

"In the kitchen my Queen." Greg replied.

Barbara removed the long coat she was wearing and discarded it on the floor next to Greg. He immediately grabbed it and watched as his Goddess walked toward the kitchen. He was mesmerized by her attire and her incredible body, the g-string she was wearing disappeared between the most perfect set of tight smooth ass cheeks he had ever seen. He glanced down to view the black silk nylons with the seam perfectly positioned down the middle of her long toned legs and disappeared into the boots that came up to the bottom of her knees. The sound of her heels on the hardwood floor was music to his ears.

"I have two bags on the front seat of my car bitch, go get them and bring them to me." she told Greg.

The approaching sound of Barbara's heels was a warning to Marci and she readied herself for the inevitable.

"Hello whore." Barbra quipped as she stopped at the entrance of the kitchen.

The mere sound of those words made Marci's pussy quiver. She turned and looked at Barbara. Barbara was wearing a black leather corset that hugged her slender body and pushed her magnificent 34C tits out as if on display. The corset had garter straps that held up her nylons and the thong panties were also black, but completely see through allowing Marci a clear view of Barbara's flawless, shaved pussy. Marci instinctively moved toward Barbara to greet her as she had been trained to do, but before she could get to her knees, Barbara put up a hand and halted her.

"What the hell is this slut? I leave you alone for a couple weeks and this is how I find you dressed, in a big, fat girl t-shirt?" Barbara snapped. "Take that off immediately!"

Marci obeyed, removing the shirt and standing in front of her mistress completely naked. She always hated that, because she was embarrassed by her body, and to be in front of someone like Barbara, whose body was so incredible was even worse.

"And what is going on here?" Barbara asked grabbing hold of a few of Marci's short and curlys. She then yanked and pulled them from Marci's body. Marci yelped in pain, but at the same time her pussy again quivered with pleasure. Barbara raised her hand and presented the short hairs to Marci's face.

"You fat slob whore, is this how you are supposed to keep yourself?" She asked

"No Mistress." Marci replied feeling humiliated. She didn't like the references to her size, but knew it was all part of it, and with all the excitement her Mistress provided, she endured it.

"What if I had brought a couple of customers with me, and your fat, hungry cunt looked like this. I can't have you embarrassing me like that Bitch."

The thought of what Barbara had just said ran through Marci's head. She knew what Barbara meant by customers. Barbara pimped Marci out, mostly to black guys. Oh how they liked them some big fat white girls. The thought of a couple of black cocks inside her holes made Marci's mouth water and her pussy leak down her bare legs. She was pulled from her brief daydream when Barbara spoke again.

"Open up whore."

Marci opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Barbara placed the pubic hairs on her tongue and ordered her to swallow them. Marci did as she was told. She could feel each and every hair as it slid down her throat, causing her to almost gag.

"Assume the position you filthy, fat, cow, Now!" Barbara commanded, holding out the riding crop to her.

Marci immediately dropped to her hands and knees right there in the kitchen.

"Ass high, cunt!" Barbara commanded.

Marci complied, displaying her big round ass to her queen.

"Greta come here." She commanded, hearing him return from her car.

"Yes my Queen?"

"Your fat ass, cock sucking, whore wife thinks she doesn't have to keep herself presentable. So you need to teach her a lesson. I want you to take this and make that fat fucking ass red." She told him handing him the riding crop.

Greg reluctantly took it from her.

"And, if you take it easy on her, I will use it on your fagot ass, understand?"

"Yes Mistress." He replied.

He whipped her ass hard with the riding crop, causing Marci to yelp.

"Again!" Barbara commanded.

He did, and Marci screamed in pain again.

"Again! Again! Again!" Barbara continued to demand, until Marci was sobbing like a school girl, and Barbara told him to stop.

"Now it's my turn." With this, Barbara proceeded to whip Marci's ass, and thighs at least 25 more times before finally letting up.

Marci cried for what seemed an eternity. Finally Barbara commanded her to stand. Still sobbing a bit, she did as told.

"Greta, go get some tweezers." Barbara told him.

He returned a few moments later with them in hand.

"Now, get on your knees bitch and pluck each and every hair from that fat, used up cunt of hers, and feed every one of them to the fat cow."

Greg did as he was told. Each yank brought a small whimper from his wife. He plucked every offending hair and fed each one to her. When he was done, her pussy was as red as her ass and thighs, and it seemed Marci had no more tears left.

Barbara had moved to the couch while Greg was performing his task. "Now go get the outfit I brought for you in the big bag by the door and go clean your fat ass up, slut!" Barbara told Marci

Marci did as she was told and departed down the hall. With this, Barbara turned her attention to Greg. His 4" dick was rock hard in his panties, which is all he wore. Oh how he loved watching his Mistress work her magic as she just had with his wife. He was still on his knees waiting after cleaning up Marci's pussy.

"I have something for you too Greta." Barbara told him. "It's in the same bag. Go put it on and come back immediately."

Greg grabbed the clothes from the bag and rushed to his room to change. He returned and as he entered the living room where Barbara was watching some TV, she openly chuckled.

"You look so cute Baby doll." She told Greg.

He was dressed in a pair of 4" spiked heels, nylons like the ones Barbara wore, and a garter belt. Every thing was white. The coup de gras was the short black maid's skirt with the frilly little white apron on it. He was wearing no panties and his little cock was pointing straight out. Greg loved dressing up for his Queen.

Barbara motioned him over to her on the couch. She lifted his skirt and looked at his penis. "That thing really is pathetic." She joked. I have lovers whose cocks are twice as big when they're soft."

Talk like that only turned him on more.

"We can't have this thing getting in the way of your duties, so go get Miss Barbara's other bag and come back."

He did so very quickly and handed the small bag to her. She opened it and he could see there were many toys inside. She reached in and pulled out what he recognized as his cock cage. He didn't like it, because whenever he had it on, and he would get excited, the spikes on the inside of it hurt his little penis. Barbara lifted his skirt and placed the cage next to his raging hard-on.

"Even your useless puny weenie wont fit in this when it's hard, we will have to do something about that won't we?" She asked

"Yes Mistress."

She set down the cage and grabbed hold of Greg's pulsing unit. "Maybe if you cum it will go down, would you like Miss Barbara to make you cum?" She asked, slowly pulling on his penis.

"Oh yes my Queen"

Barbara stroked it about three times before Greg felt a sharp pain in his groin. Barbara had grabbed hold of his little balls and was squeezing them very hard. The pain was almost unbearable.

"This way is faster bitch." Barbara said with an evil look in her eyes.

She was right, his cock shrunk in no time. She secured the cage and ordered him to his knees between her legs. She removed her panties and placed them on his head so the crotch was over his nose. The sweet smell of her nectar made his cock jump, causing him to wince in pain.

Barbara spread her legs and forced Greg's face to her Venus. He eagerly devoured his Mistress' pussy with abandon. She was enjoying the pleasures of his talented tongue when she saw Marci enter the room from behind Greg. He was so busy he didn't even notice. Barbara lifted his head and looked into his eyes.

"Tell your mistress whose pussy is sweeter, mine, or your fat, cock sucking whore wife's" Barbara told him.

"Yours my queen, yours." Then he dove back into her pussy.

Barbara lifted his head again. "No sweetie, tell me like you know I like to hear it."

"Your pussy is so much sweeter than my fat, cock sucking wife's cunt Mistress." He told her, wanting to continue his duty.

"What is your wife Greta?" she asked.

"She is a fat, black cock sucking whore Mistress." He told her.

"Ooooh, say it again my pussy boy whore."

"My wife is a cock sucking fat assed whore." He replied. Then he dove back into her pussy.

Barbara looked up at Marci. She was dressed in a white see-through pull over belly shirt that exposed the roll of her stomach, a sheer white bra that made her big pink areolas completely visible. Both were at least two sizes too small, and her full figure was bulging through everything. The pink mini skirt did little to hide her big round ass or the white suspenders that held up a pair of white stockings. Her feet were covered in a pair of pink spiked heels. Barbara loved to embarrass her by making her wear clothes that exposed her size. Her customers always loved it too, and it made Marci very compliant, because she didn't want Mistress to tease her anymore about her size.

"Did you hear that my chubby little slut?" Barbara asked Marci.

Marci just nodded.

Barbara reached into her bag of tricks and pulled out an 8" purple strap-on, and some lube. "Well show him what happens when he disrespects his wife like that." She said handing her the fake cock.

Greg knew he has in a heap of trouble. Marci didn't stand for him disrespecting him and he knew damn well his ass was gonna take a reaming. He relaxed his sphincter as much as he could and continued to administer to his Mistress' sweltering pussy. There was a delay as he figured she was strapping up, then he felt the coolness of the lube as it puddled between his cheeks. He felt the familiar touch of his dominating wife as she covered his puckered hole with lube, then suddenly he felt the invasion of her finger. She stroked in and out a few times covering the inside of his canal with the lube, then he felt another finger. His cock jumped in its cage and he winced in pain. He usually loved the feel when his wife penetrated his ass, but the cock cage interior was extremely painful when he was hard. He continued devouring his Queen pussy, with her holding his head and guiding him.

"Greta you have such a talented tongue sweetie. It's a good thing, cause your cock is useless." Barbara teased him.

"Mistress?" He heard his wife say.

"Yes?' she answered.

"I always make him prepare my cock when I fuck him, May I borrow his mouth for a moment?"

"Sure." Barbara chucked, lifting Greg's face from her dripping sex. "OK Greta, show Miss Barbara how you suck that fat whore's cock."

The words made Marci cringe again, and unfortunately for Greg, she took it out on him.

"Come on Bitch; show Mistress how you suck Momma's cock." Marci ordered him.

He turned around and crawled to her. As he opened his mouth, Marci grabbed both sides of his head and jammed all 8" into his throat. Without any compassion, she began fucking his mouth hard and deep. All her anger from being punished came rushing back and she took it out on him.

"That's it bitch, suck my big, fat cock, you pussy. Get it nice and wet and ready for your fagot ass." His wife demanded. She was roughly filling his throat with every stroke. "Yea, you know how momma like's it, show me what a cock sucking pussy you are."

Barbara delighted in watching Marci dominated Greg, and as she watched this unfold for a few moments, she noticed his lubricated ass sticking up in the air and got a devilish idea. She reached into her bag of tricks and pulled out a long thin vibrator and turned it on high. She pushed it in his ass and started teasing his prostate. He was in heaven and hell all at once. His cock was rock hard, but it was in complete pain as well. His wife continued to gag him with her fake cock, degrading him the whole time while his Mistress tortured him with her vibe. Then his wife pulled him in so his nose was against her smooth chubby pussy and held him there for at least 10 seconds. Barbara continued her assault on his ass the whole time.

Suddenly Marci pushed him off her cock and said, "Turn around bitch, momma wants your ass."

Barbara pulled the vibe from his ass and he turned around to present his ass to his wife. Barbara grabbed his head and pushed it back between her legs, and Marci unceremoniously grabbed his hips and drove her fake cock all the way into his waiting ass. She wasted no time, forcefully pounding him like a two bit whore.

"You little fucking wimp, I'll teach you to disrespect me!" She told him, burying it deep in his ass and holding it there. "Who's the whore now? Who's the cock sucker now? Huh Bitch? Who's taking it like a cock sucking bitch now, huh?" She emphasized each sentence with a deep drive into his bowels.

Barbara was giddy with excitement watching this all unfold, and she came hard, grinding Greg's face deep into her folds of her magnificent pussy.

"Yea, lick me bitch, Mistress is cumming!" she bellowed. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Eat me Bitch, eat me!!

Marci never slowed down the whole time. Her pussy was literally flowing down her inner thighs as she dominated her husband and watched her sexy mistress cum loudly. She was surprised when she felt a small orgasm suddenly course through her. Her body quivered and she pushed deep inside Greg's ass again as she rode the brief wave of pleasure. When it was over she surmised that it must have been from the base of the strap-on rubbing on her clit and the sight of her Mistress cumming that had brought that on. She had never cum from such little physical contact. Mistress sure had a way of opening up her experiences.

"OK, Bitches, get off me." Barbara snapped. "Greta, clean that strap-on and put it away."

Greg waited for his wife to pull it from his ass and turned around. He cleaned every inch of it with his tongue as his wife teased him the whole time. "You are such a good cock sucker. Momma is proud of you."

When he was finished, Marci removed it and he placed it in Barbara's bag. Barbara stood, and both Greg and Marci assumed their positions, on their knees next to each other looking at the ground.

Barbara walked up to Marci, "My cock loving whore was a bad girl while I was gone wasn't she?"

"Yes Mistress." She replied.

"Normally I would make Greta do this, but you need to learn to follow instruction and have more respect for yourself. I can't have my whores looking like you looked when I arrived can I?

"No Mistress." Marci replied.

"You are a reflection on me, you cunt. If I send a client to you, and you look like that, he may not come back. Even a fat slut like you has to be ready at all times, is that understood?" Barbara walked up to her face and presented her pussy to Marci.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds