• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Proud Black Master Ch. 02

A Proud Black Master Ch. 02

I think it's true that opposites attract. How else would you explain some of the situations I get into and the people I am drawn to. Right now, I am having some truly wicked fun with my lover, Jim Saint Joseph. He's a six-foot-three, good-looking young Black man of Haitian descent I met at Carleton University in the city of Toronto, Province of Ontario. Jim Saint Joseph is new to Canada. He transferred to Toronto University from the University of Massachusetts in Boston, his hometown. He's a really hot guy who has a sexy body and a package to match. That's why I'm kneeling before him right now, sucking his twelve-inch, uncircumcised Black dick like the sport of cock sucking is going out of style. My name is Christine Finkelstein and I approve this message.

A lot of people think that women from the Jewish community are conservative. They forget that underneath the religious and cultural stuff is a woman with desires and needs like every other woman. They'd be stunned if they could see me right now. I'm sucking Jim cock with gusto. I'm fascinated by men with uncircumcised dicks. I think all-natural dicks are sexy. Especially the hot, uncircumcised dicks of Black men from the Caribbean and Hispanic men. I really love Black men, and I don't hide it. I'm not into White guys and the last time I dated a Jewish guy was never. Such a weird thing for a Jewish broad to say, eh? I don't give a fuck about the haters. It's my body and I'll fuck if I want to. Got a problem with that? You can kiss my fat White ass!

A lot of people make assumptions about me. They think I'm some dumb slut, an airhead without a brain or some rich broad without a clue. I don't know where they get their ideas. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy, with blonde hair and pale blue eyes. And I weigh two hundred and sixty pounds. Most of it is in my ass. Yeah, I know. I'm fat. If you don't like it, get away from me. I'm of Jewish, Irish and German descent, if you want to get technical. I consider myself Canadian, and a citizen of the world. My father, Leonard Finkelstein is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Manitoba. My mother Eileen O'Shea Finkelstein is the CEO of Vanguard Solutions, a major division of the world-famous Rogers Communications Corporation.

I come from a wealthy background. No, I am not stuck-up. I'm a very down-to-earth kind of chick. How that happened is a miracle. I guess it's because I've always been fascinated by people from outside of Canada. Africans. Asians. Hispanics. Arabs. I find their cultures fascinating. And I liked making friends with them. I think we can all learn from each other. My folks are among the oldest Jewish families in all of Canada. For most of my life, I led a sheltered existence. Yet I now live in a one-bedroom apartment and work as a family restaurant manager while attending a community school. I had to drop out of the prestigious University of Toronto and enroll at City College instead. I could no longer afford it. Why? My penchant for loving men of color ( and occasionally women ) didn't sit right with my deeply racist and amazingly conservative Jewish family.

One time, they caught me in a car with this sexy Jamaican guy named Jerome Stanwood. We were making out. Jerome studies biology at the University of Montreal and has a thing for chubby White chicks. Lucky me. Because I am a chubby White chick. I like tall Black men with cute faces, nice bodies and big dicks. Many White women do. They just don't like to admit it. Anyway, my parents caught me making out with Jerome and it didn't go well. I was forced to choose between who I love and my family money. I chose the former. And I am proud. Jerome and I didn't stay together long. It was mostly about sex. In the end, he went back to his Nigerian girlfriend Fatima and I moved on with my life. I refused to go back to my parents. I'm better than that. See? I told you I'm not an airhead or a fool.

Does that surprise you? The fact that a Jewish chick from a rich family would sacrifice her wealth simply because she doesn't want to hide what she finds attractive? Well, it shouldn't. Not all Jewish women are money-obsessed. That's a stereotype that bigoted folks who hate Jews hold against us. Women of all races, cultures and religions are conniving and deeply materialistic. It's just the way we are. Nothing is going to change that. That's just the way Mother Nature made us. Any woman who disagrees with that statement is lying. Pure and simple. Anyhow, I digress. Where was I? Oh, yes. I was sucking Jim dick.

Jim grabs my long blonde hair and pulls it as I suck his big dick. I love it when he gets rough with me. Jim thrusts his dick deep into my throat, making me gag on it. I suck his dick until he finally does cum. He blasts his cum all over my face. I don't mind one bit. Then I drink all of his manly seed. I suck his cock until it's try. Then I climb on top of him. Jim puts his hands on my wide hips and thrusts his cock deep into my pussy. I squeal in delight as I begin riding him. Jim's dick fills my pussy. He slams his dick inside of me, fucking me hard. Jim puts me on all fours and spanks my ass as he fucks me. Jim ask me to let him fuck me in the ass. Without a word, I spread my plump White ass cheeks wide open, exposing my asshole. Jim presses his dick against my asshole and pushes it inside.

I love anal sex. Can't get enough of it. And the sexy men I hook up with like that about me. Lots of fat White chicks who date sexy Black men and hunky Hispanic men love anal sex. That's why our butts are so big. Jim works his dick into my asshole, slowly. I lick my lips as he fucks me in the ass. I love the feel of a big Black dick up my ass and if loving it is wrong then I most definitely don't want to be right. Jim pumps his dick into my asshole, fucking me hard and fast. We go at it until he finally does cum, blasting his load deep into my asshole. I scream in pleasure as his hot cum rushes deep inside of me. I love it when a man shoots his cum deep in my asshole. There's no feeling quite like it. I love a good squirt up there! Having a man squirt up his woman's ass during anal sex is good for her well-being.

Yeah, Jim Saint Pierre and I get along famously. We're both really freaky people. When Jim isn't around, I have some fun with my girlfriend Dania Mathieu. She's a six-foot-tall, long-haired and absolutely sexy Black woman of African and East Indian descent. This sexy Black chick has a curvy body, big tits, wide hips and a big round ass. Her skin is the same lovely shade as that of superstar Lisa Leslie, my favourite WNBA Champion and sports icon. Dania is my kind of woman. And we have all kinds of fun together when Jim isn't around. It was Dania who introduced me to the wonders and torments of strap-on dildo sex. This sexy Black lesbian is the most amazing woman I know. She studies business administration at La Cite Collegiale, the world-famous French-language University in Toronto.

Dania loves to put me on all fours and spank my fat White ass. She likes to dominate me and most of the time, I don't mind being dominated. I love it when she ties me up and whips me while berating me. She calls me a cock-hungry fat White slut. Man, this cruel and sexy Black dominatrix really knows how to get inside my head. She makes me kneel before her and suck her thick strap-on dildo before fucking me with it. Dania loves to put me on all fours before fucking me. She spanks my big White ass while thrusting her strap-on dildo deep into my pussy. Dania fucks me even more roughly than Jim does. And she's a woman! I guess that will serve a bisexual Jewish woman like me for underestimating the sexual powers of a strong Black woman.

Yeah, I have my fun with Dania and most of the time I'm submissive. Sometimes I feel bossy. And she is happy to oblige. That's when I start to have some seriously wicked fun. I can't think of anything sexier than a strong and domineering Black woman who willingly submits sexually to a shy White woman. I put Dania on all fours and spank that fabulous Black ass of hers. Then I take out her whip and whip her with it. I whip her hard and make her scream. I love the sound of her screams. I order her to kneel before me and suck my toes. And I also make her suck my strap-on dildo before fucking her with it. I put her on all fours and fuck not her cunt but her ass. That's right. I'm a bossy White chick who's fucking a Black dominatrix in the ass with her own strap-on dildo. Is that hot or what? I spread Dania's wide butt cheeks and press my dildo against her asshole. Then I push it inside and fuck her roughly while smacking her fat Black ass and berating her. And she gets off on it! When I fist her cunt, it's so wet I slip in easily. Then I make her clean the strap-on dildo with her tongue. She grimaces as she tastes her ass on the dildo. Awesome! I love dominating this gorgeous Black woman. And I also love getting dominated by her. Sex with her is beyond good, it's great!

Yeah, I have lots of fun with Dania Mathieu and Jim Saint Pierre. They're both sexy as hell. People of Haitian descent are so strong and sexy. I admire them and count many of them among my friends. Dania and Jim matter to me a great deal. Each in their own way. A pity that I could never have them both at the same time. Yes, a real pity. You see, neither of them knows about the other. And I like it that way. I love my Black woman and I love my Black man. And both enjoy the taste of this fallen bisexual Jewish princess sweet pussy. I've got the goods, what can I say? That's why they keep coming back for more. I like my new life. I don't miss my old one. I've got no choice but to be myself and love who I love. To hell with the bigots in my own community. I'm a Jewish chick who loves uncircumcised men and finds Black folks and Hispanic people to be sexy as hell. Long live North America's growing diversity.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Proud Black Master Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 558 milliseconds