• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Captured Ch. 02

Captured Ch. 02

12

The next few days seemed to pass slowly. He would use her and make her cum but he didn't let her touch him. He had chosen her cum word, amant, it is French for lover. He had whispered it into her ear as she exploded again and again, he had not let up.

"Rachael you're going to talk to Ginger today. When she comes down here go with her."

"What am I talking to her about sir?"

"You'll see."

Ginger arrived a few minutes later and Adam let her into the room. Her long blond hair fell in curls around her shoulders and her dark eyes had a naughty glint in them. Rachael stood and greeted her.

"Can you just hold on one second, I have to tell your master something."

She went over to Adam and whispered into his ear so that Rachael couldn't hear. "Dominick said if things got kinky I could use the chains, so feel free to stop by and see what happens." She smiled and ran over to Rachael and brought her upstairs.

Rachael shifted nervously in the seat.

"So did he tell you why I'm talking to you today?"

"No he didn't say anything."

"He wants me to tell you my perspective on all of this." She said as she raised her hands to motion around the room.

"What about it?"

"I'm guessing he told you some stuff about this life but he wants you to hear some things from a fellow sub."

"Okay."

"First of all, how do you feel about this now that you've been here a little while?"

"I don't know."

"Do you like Adam, well your master, do you enjoy what he does?"

"I have to don't I."

"No it's actually easier to reject what is being done then get punished for it, it teaches you why you're doing it. So do you like him?"

She shrugged.

"Rachael I'm not trying to pry and I know you're not used to this level of intimacy but we share almost everything around here, so please answer me."

"I don't know, he's okay I guess."

"I guess that's better then no answer." She said sarcastically. "You're hiding something, something important and I want you to be able to tell me, I want to be your friend."

"I'm not hiding anything."

"I know a lie when I see one. Come on what is it?"

"Nothing."

"Rachael..."

"It's nothing, it's stupid."

"Rachael spit it out."

"No it's not important."

"Yes it is come on just tell me already."

"I love him! Okay! I fucking love him!" Rachael sank to the floor like she had in the bathroom and started to cry. With her head in her hands she felt Ginger's hand on her shoulder. She tried to speak between her sobs.

"He stole...my heart and I...hate him so much...but I don't really...I want him to realize...that I love him...but he...doesn't."

"Rachael it's completely fine to feel this way. I love Dominick and I have since I first submitted to him, its part of being a sub."

"No it's different. I don't just picture him tying me up, I imagine us together outside of this life; in a house, raising kids, and loving each other with out all these strings."

"I felt that way to, at the beginning but you'll realize that it can never happen and you'll be happy with the way it is."

"This was a mistake, I should go." She said as she stood and went to leave.

"No."

"What?" Rachael was stunned by the force behind Ginger's voice.

"Down on your knees slut."

"Ginger what are you doing?"

"Did I give you permission to speak? Now down on your knees."

Rachael tried to move to the door but Ginger grabbed her.

"You listen to me or I tell Adam what a bad slut you were and then you end up in trouble. And when you end up in trouble you end up in the basement. Do you know what's in the basement?"

She shook her head no.

"And you should want to keep it that way. Now I don't want to have to tell you again, down on your knees."

Rachael slowly lowered herself to the floor.

"Good. Now you're probably wondering why a fellow sub is being so dominant, well the only thing I like almost as much as being a sub is controlling other subs." She ran her hand through Rachael's hair and grabbed some so she had a hold on her. Rachael cried out and was forced to look straight at Ginger.

"Kiss me." She commanded. Rachael stood and was still quite a few inches shorter. "Is there a problem slut?"

She shook her head no and stood up on her toes. Their lips barely touched before Ginger forced herself on her. Her tongue slid into her mouth and meet with Rachael's reluctance.

The door to the room opened and Adam stepped in. Ginger stepped back from Rachael to greet him.

"I see you decided to take me up on your offer."

"Did I say you could speak." His tone was deep and commanding. Ginger was shocked by his voice.

"No but I'm level 5."

"That doesn't mean shit if Dominick's not around."

"I was under the impression-"

"Whatever you thought was wrong." He said cutting her off. "Rachael lets go." Rachael almost ran to him, glad that he had gotten her out of that situation.

"Have anything to say to me?" Adam asked Rachael as they walked upstairs.

"I didn't think you wanted me to speak. But thank you for helping me." He just nodded. "Sir if you don't mind me asking, why did you come and take me?"

"I thought Dominick and I were friends but he proved to me tonight that he wasn't."

"What do you mean?"

"They want me off the top, they were going to hurt you."

"Like hurt me or kill me?"

"I don't know and I don't want to think about it."

"What are you going to do?"

They arrived at the door and he brought her inside. His hand on the small of her back as he guided her through the door sent shivers down her spin; she hadn't forgotten what she had told Ginger.

"I'm not here because I chose to be, I'm here because I owe a lot of money to our boss. So I really don't know what I'm going to do yet."

"But didn't Dominick get beaten up by the cops with you, isn't he afraid of getting caught for doing something?"

"That's what I thought too but I guess he's the one who called them in the first place. When the cops took us outside they separated us so I didn't know what they did with him."

"I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do?" Rachael said as she took his hand.

"Well there is something..." He said as a sinful look appeared in his eyes.

"What?"

"I would like to change that whole virgin thing."

"Oh please don't, I'm not ready for that, I can't. Please don't, anything else."

"Do you think it matters what you want?" He grabbed her hands and twisted them behind her back. Now he stood behind her and he whispered into her ear. " I'm very angry and when I get angry I like to fuck helpless little girls like you. So it will just be easier if you cooperate with me."

"Please sir don't."

"Too late."

He pushed her to the bed and grabbed the ropes that were attached to the wall to the side of the bed. He bound her hands as she tried to kick away.

"Stop fighting me and I'll untie you in a minute."

"No please just don't do this." She tried again to get out of the ropes.

He ignored her pleas and after finishing with her arms went down to her legs. As he went to tie her ankles he changed his mind; in his head he pictured himself fucking her, her sweet virgin pussy milking his cock as her legs wrapped around him to pull him closer. No he would not be tying her legs.

He came back to reality as he heard her sobbing.

"What are you so afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid."

"Now you're lying."

"I'm not lying. I just-"

"What? Your just what?"

"What if I don't do it right?" He burst into laugher. " I'm serious! I've never done it before, what if you don't like it?"

He stopped laughing and moved up next to her and untied her wrists.

"What are you doing?" She whispered. He stared down into her questioning eyes and after a moment she felt her skin tingle and set on fire. He brushed her hair out of her face, his touch made her stop breathing.

"Rachael."

"Yes sir?" The reply escaped from her lips.

"It's not all about technique...its about chemistry and I would say we have some of that. Do you agreed?"

He was still staring into her eyes, hypnotizing her. All she could do to answer was nod.

"So there is no need to be afraid. I promise I won't hurt you. I won't tie you up. For your first time we'll just take it slow. Okay?"

She nodded again and then his blue eyes were so close to hers that she had to blink. In the split second she blinked he had moved his lips to hers. A soft kiss that came from an animal that wanted to ravage her. He slipped his tongue past his lips and traced her upper lip before bringing it back. His hands slid to cup her face and he tried to adjust his position on the bed without letting go of the kiss but her lips slipped from his. He felt her breath on his face and opened his eyes to see that hers were still closed. Her eyes opened when he picked her up to move her farther onto the bed.

He smiled, her cheeks were flushed and her gaze was far away.

Her tongue slid out to wet her lips; she could taste him on her. His scent was all that she could smell, his body all she saw. Her emotions ran wild in her head as she waited for him to make another move.

But he didn't plan on moving, he wanted her to decide how to continue. He waited for her, her eyes searching him for something. She moved slowly, reluctantly towards him. She kissed him again, harder than before, with a fevered passion. He nibbled on her bottom lip and he felt her melt into him. His hands roamed her body, he realized at that moment he hadn't really touched her much. Her skin was so soft, so smooth, and so tan.

She was still unsure, her hands stayed at her side but her lips were doing wonders. He grabbed her hands and placed them on his shoulders, hoping she would take the hint. When she didn't he pulled away.

"You have to touch me, run your hands over my body, tease me with your touch. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry I wasn't I was just caught up in the kiss..."

He smirked at her and pulled her towards him. His lips rested right before hers, their breath hitting each other, but neither made a move.

"How do feel now, do you want me to fuck you now?" He asked her as she struggled to breathe.

She fought with herself for an answer. When she couldn't make up her mind tears started to well in her eyes.

"Rachael what's wrong?"

She jumped from the bed before he could react. She made it about halfway across the room before he grabbed her from behind. She was bawling her eyes out and she sank to the floor as he tried to keep her up.

He was so confused by her. Confused about the way she made him feel.

"Rachael please just tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know what to do anymore."

"I told you it's not about technique."

"No not with that, but everything. My mind is going crazy trying to figure out what emotions I'm feeling."

He sat down next to her and pulled her into his lap so she was facing him. He wiped the tears off her face and just held her in his arms.

"Tell me. Tell me what it is you're feeling."

"You've got me all wrong, I'm not this sexually submissive person you think I am."

"Trust me, I watched you long even to know exactly what you are."

"You watched me?"

"How do you think I was able to capture you?"

"I don't know... but you're wrong about me, please just let me go. I won't say a word to anyone."

"I'm not wrong about you, I know you want to stay too. So tell me what you're really feeling."

She scrunched her face wondering how he was so in her head all the time. But she couldn't tell him what she was really feeling, it was embarrassing, humiliating, and would prove he was right.

"I can't." She whispered as she leaned her head in his chest.

"Yes you can." He whispered, kissing down her neck. "Say. It. Now. Slut." In the tone that she never disobeyed and then the words spilt out of her mouth.

"I love you, I'm in love with you. I want you to fuck me cause I'm soaking wet and all I want is your cock. And the other day when you told me you didn't want me to suck your cock I ran in the bathroom and cried. Your stupid body is all I think about because you haven't made me cum in like 4 days and it's making me crazy!"

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

He didn't even bother going back to the bed. He threw her backwards so she laid on the floor. He quickly tore of his shirt and then hers. Her pants were next, and she hadn't lied about being wet. He could see how wet she was, her panties were soaked but he could also smell her. The animal inside of him came out and before he knew it he was holding his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Beg me to fuck you, you little cock whore."

"Please fuck me sir, fill me with your huge cock." She was already panting and her breasts were heaving.

He rammed into her in one long thrust, not even bothering to spare her a slow and less painful entrance. She screamed, more of a screech of extreme pain. But he didn't care, he couldn't care because all he was focused on was how tight she was. He could feel her clenching down, she was so smooth and hot he didn't think he would be able to last very long. He gave her a second to used to his size before he pulled out and then slammed back in. Another scream came from her mouth, but this was more in pleasure than from pain. He increased his pace and leaned down to suck on her nipples. She arched her back trying to met both his mouth and his thrusts. She took his head in her hands and brought his lips to hers. Their kiss was surprisingly soft for how rough he was being. She moaned into his mouth.

"I'm going to cum sir."

"Wait, I'm almost there too."

She couldn't, she threw her head back and groaned as her body shook, her cunt tightened around him and it drove him over the edge with her. His hot cum shot into her over and over. He collapsed onto the floor, both of them were panting.

"Sir?" She groaned.

"Yeah?"

"Please tell me we can do that again."

He laughed. "You're going to have to give me a minute."

She rolled over and cuddled up next to him, kissed his chest then closed her eyes.

~~~

"So what did she tell you? Or were you to stupid to get anything good?" Dominick asked Ginger as he sauntered into their bedroom. He took a seat at the end of the big bed

"Promise me a good fuck sir and I'll tell you what you want to hear."

"I give you a good fuck every night now tell me now bitch."

Ginger crawled to the end of the bed and started kissing his neck.

"I didn't get very far with her but Adam couldn't have been more right about her, she is the most submissive thing I've ever seen. I had her crying in about 2 minutes."

"I don't care about that, what the hell did she say?"

"Oh the irony! She's in love with him. Head over heels, fairytale bullshit!"

"I knew he was going soft. I bet he feels the same."

"You should have seen the way he barged in here and took her away from me. I was trying not to laugh. He's gone soft alright and I'm not just talking about that sorry excuse he calls a cock."

"She's going to have to have a guest soon. I think I can arrange something with Frank."

"I know just the person to take her off our hands." Ginger smiled evilly and straddled him. "You promised me a fuck."

He threw her off of him.

"I don't make promises whore." He stood and left the room while she glared at him as he walked away.

~~~

She woke up on the bed in his arms. He was already awake and kissed her forehead when he saw her open her eyes.

"How are you?"

"Good." She said as she stretched.

"Not sore?"

"A little." In fact her vagina was throbbing. "I'll be fine, plus it was worth it."'

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes very much, you were amazing."

"What about what I said before, about my feelings for you?"

"That you loved me, yeah I heard you." The pause made her feel vulnerable, like he wasn't about to say what she wanted to hear. "And I love you too, even though I'm not supposed to."

"What do you mean you aren't supposed to?"

"Well I can love you in a way because you're my sub but I'm not supposed to be in love with you in a non-dominant way. Sorry that's the best way I can explain it and it probably makes no sense to you."

"No it does, just like I'm only supposed to love you because you're my master."

"Yeah exactly."

"So what are we going to do, about Dominick and stuff?"

"I'm not exactly sure but for now I think we need to ignore it and try to act normal, we should go down to breakfast this morning and show our faces."

"Okay, what time is it anyways?"

"5 in the morning."

"We slept that long?"

"No you slept that long, I stayed with you for a while, then I had a couple things I had to do but then I came back and I've been laying here for about an hour."

"Well since we have a little time...want to have a little fun?" She asked as she ran her hand over his cock.

"Not now, you've worn me out."

"You're young I think you can get it up again."

"I'm not as young as you and besides I want to save it till later."

"I forget that you're 10 years older than me but you aren't that old; and what's happening later?"

"Just a little surprise."

"I don't like surprises."

"Well to bad because you have to wait."

"Please tell me sir." She stared up into his eyes and slid her hands into his pants to touch his bare cock. Even though he was a strong dom and had denied people in so many ways he almost gave in to her.

"No." His voice was harsh, he was no longer joking. He didn't like it when his strength to resist was tested. She removed her hand and turned onto her back.

"I'm sorry sir."

But he didn't answer her instead he got up and went into the bathroom. She just sighed and got up to find something to wear. After he finished in the bathroom she snuck by to go in. She looked at her face in the mirror. Her eyes were brighter than usual, you could tell they were green, most of the time you couldn't they were so dark they looked brown. Her skin was soft and flawless; her cheeks a perfect pink, her lips were slightly swollen and redder. But she thought, for the first time in a long time, that she looked beautiful. She left the bathroom and saw that he was simply sitting on the edge of the bed staring off into space.

"I don't deserve a man like you." She said breaking his gaze.

"What?"

"I don't deserve a man like you." She repeated.

"Why don't you?" He said in an angry tone.

"You're so strong and handsome. You're tall, very tall; older, I told you how I have a thing for older men. And it sounds strange but you're protective without being...I don't know, and you just get me. You know what I want when I have no clue and not just sexually either. You do have one flaw though."

"And what is that?"

"You kidnapped me." She said as she walked over to him and straddled him. " But I'm over that now."

"Trust me when I tell you that you deserve someone a whole lot better that me."

"I don't believe you, how can anyone get better than you?"

"Well for starters you deserve someone who doesn't keep you locked up in a sex slave house."

"I don't care about that, I get to be with you all day."

"You deserve someone who can give you anything you want."

"I only want you."

"You deserve someone who doesn't have to give you to other people for a price, who gets you for themselves."

"There are problems with our relationship just like any other."

"You deserve someone who is allowed to love you."

"Adam stop it."

"You deserve someone who isn't supposed to punish you for addressing them by their name."

"Please stop. I love you, not someone else, just you."

"Well you shouldn't, I'm a cruel person. I kidnap people for Christ's sake!"

"Adam." She took his face into her hands and forced him to look at her. "We will figure it out okay. For now can't we just enjoy what we have?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Captured Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds