• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Always Faithful – To the Bitter End

Always Faithful – To the Bitter End

1234

NOTES TO THE READER:

BobNBobbi recently completed a multi-part story titled "Always Faithful." The story is about a loving wife who, with her husband's permission, enters into a long term affair. In many ways the husband becomes both the enabler and the victim of his wife's affair. From the first chapter it was clear that this story fit into the traditional "Loving Wives" category; i.e., a story where the wife's enjoyment of extramarital sex is shared by both the husband and wife and serves to make their relationship stronger and more enjoyable. I admit that I questioned this assumption many times as each chapter was published but in the end I think the author succeeded.

Unfortunately, a number of key chapters were published out of order and because of this my perception of the story changed dramatically. Instead of a loving wife I saw a self centered egotist who returned unconditional love with pain and humiliation. At this point, I anticipated a very unsatisfactory ending of the story and so began thinking about the altered history that follows.

Please consider what follows as an alternate history. It is my hope that BobNBobbi considers this a tribute to how the characters he created got to me on a visceral level. To fully appreciate this story you should read "Always Faithful" by BobNBobbi. This story starts during Chapter 4.3. Since I am expecting the reader to have read the original story I will not waste your time by attempting to recreate all of parties or heated sex described in the original. However, I will expect the reader to understand references to some of these key events.

For those that are still here... I hope you enjoy.. StormX

---------------------------------------------------

She had been in San Francisco for two weeks of meetings with the executive management of Business Lady. The Friday night flight had been delayed four hours due to weather. Waiting to meet her had been her husband Dan and after collecting her bags, it was Dan that met her, drove her home and saw her to bed. She remembered how Dan had made that weekend a wonderful homecoming and she remembered how good their love making had been Saturday morning and again that night. She missed Dan very much, especially when business took her away for so long. But she had also been away from her lover and missed him too. That Sunday, during their weekly brunch, she told Dan of her desire to spend some quality time with Greg. Later that day, as she prepared to leave her husband and go to her lover, she was not surprised when he had kissed her goodbye and then removed the wedding rings from her finger. This was not the first time he had removed them, so she did not consider it an issue worth commenting upon. Reclaiming her rings was his way of telling her he was not happy. He was not happy that she was leaving after only two nights, but the real cause of his displeasure, had been her refusal to give him a return date. She flashed him a happy smile as she pulled away from their house. Her smile was sincere and full of love, because she truly did love her husband. The other reason for her smile was that she knew her husband loved her completely, and would always be waiting for her return.

---------------------------------------------------

As she reached for the phone, her mind flashed back to her last weekend with Dan. She had returned late on a Friday night from San Francisco extremely tired. It had been his warmth, his gentle loving and his love that had revived her spirits. That Sunday she repaid him with a loving smile as she departed for her lover's bed. She knew at the time, that by not telling him how long she would be gone, that it would create exactly the type of tension she loved to see in both of her men. She loved keeping them desperate for her, though she sometimes wondered if one day she might go too far.

She had been with Greg for six weeks when Dan called her at work and asked for her date. She was happy he had finally asked and agreed to meet for him dinner that same night. She remembered how Greg had chuckled, when she asked his permission for the date. She knew he only agreed because she had selected the restaurant they went to for their lunch time rendezvous' and had promised to return early and unused. Later that night, after Dan commented on the owner-waiter's familiarity with her, she admitted that it was Laura & Greg's restaurant. She couldn't explain why, but she knew there were times, like this, when humiliating her husband excited her to near orgasm.

Why did Dan have to react so poorly though? She remembered that the only way she could stop his river of questions was by saying, "Dan, I have never fucked Greg here, but if you ask me one more time, I promise that I will and I'll send you the pictures to prove it."

After that the conversation turned civil, at least until Dan asked her to spend the night with him. When she left, she had never planned on being gone six weeks and was thinking of going home next week. But she had promised Greg she would return early and with dry panties too. But, when she tried explaining why she couldn't be with him that night, he ended the evening without even attempting a kiss and offered only a gruff goodnight as he left. Watching him leave, she realized that the time to return home was now a couple of weeks off.

Dan had not requested another date nor had he called or sent her an email since leaving that night. Guiltily she realized that she was the one that should have called. He had only wanted to be with her and she had refused because of her promise to Greg. She promised herself she would make it up to him when they reunited. Then her guilt was quickly replaced by a demanding memory of Greg fucking her in that very restaurant and on the same table she had shared with her husband three days earlier. With a smile she, she dialed Dan's office.

Dan answered the phone and heard, "Hi baby, got a minute to talk to your wife?"

After a slight hesitation he replied, "I always have a time for my wife, have you seen her around?"

"Every time I look in the mirror Baby, every time." From his voice Laura knew the best approach would be the most direct. "Dan, I would like to come home this weekend".

"What's the occasion?"

Laura wondered if he could still be mad? "Surely not." She thought to herself.

"Greg's Birthday."

"That's why you want to come home, because it's Greg's birthday? I don't understand. Why come home for that?"

"Baby you know how I am about traditions. There are the Laura & Dan traditions like spending Thanksgiving with our families and Christmas. Then there are the Laura & Greg traditions like New Year's Eve. Well Greg and I have always felt that his birthday was our only Greg & Laura & Dan tradition."

"Laura what are you talking about. The only tradition I know about, is that you go out and fuck Greg on his birthday."

"Oh Baby that is so not true and you know it. Think about it. Since my very first date with Greg you were intimately involved. Every year we spend hours shopping until you find the perfect outfit for me. Then every year Greg comes to the door of our home and you give me to him as a birthday gift. Then later after he has thoroughly enjoyed your gift, I return to your bed so you can enjoy your well used wife. Oh Baby, all three of us have always enjoyed sharing his birthday. So can I come home?"

"Baby, as long as we have a home I will always welcome you back. You know that I never want you to leave me? And yes, I always enjoy picking out your outfits and love it you when you return late at night. But I can't be part of this year's events."

"Why not? It won't be nearly as much fun without your help and coming home to an empty bed won't be any fun either."

"Baby, I am leaving tomorrow on 3-week business trip, so I won't be in town to help you shop or for your night out. I am sorry that I ruined your plans. But I trust you to find another way to make it just as special for Greg this year."

Chuckling, Laura replied, "Yes Baby, and I think I know exactly how I'll do it."

"Dan?"

"Yes?"

"Baby, I really was looking forward to spending time with you. I have missed you and it has been a long time."

"I agree, it has been a very long time. I have missed you terribly."

"Dan, would it be okay if I was home when you returned?"

Laura could hear his smile over the phone, "I would like that very, much."

---------------------------------------------------

Greg's birthday came and went, and as before, Laura took great enjoyment in teasing Greg before surrendering to his every need and desire. But this year, true to her word, she made it very special indeed.

Turning into his drive way Dan broke into a grin as he spied Laura's car nestled in the garage. As promised, his wife was back; she was home. With a happy step, Dan extracted his bags from the trunk and headed toward the door. Arriving there, he found Laura holding it open and with a smile as wide as his own. Crossing the threshold, the bags quickly fell from his hands as he pulled her to him. Their lips met and their bodies soon pulsed with the passion of reunited lovers. As they kissed, there was the passing sting of regret, as both lamented the time they had been separated and the many pleasures they had missed.

After too short a time, they separated, and Laura spoke first, "I've been dying to do that for days." Dan responded with an honest smile and Laura continued. "Close the door and join me in the dining room. We are going to share a wonderfully romantic home cooked meal lover."

"Oh, is Greg here?"

"Nice one Baby. No, Greg is not here. This is our time, Laura & Dan's time. You know that you are not only my husband but my lover too, so don't be mean. I have missed you so much, and I want tonight to very special for both of us. Tonight it is just you and me. Okay?"

"It is more than okay with me." was his heartfelt reply and to be sure she understood, he gave her another thorough kiss.

Laura served a dinner fit for a starving man, and in many ways Dan was. As she placed his medium well steak and twice baked potato in front of him, she made sure her blouse allowed him a welcoming view of her breasts. Her reward was the desire that flashed in his eyes. Eating, they talked about nothing of importance for fear of ruining the pleasant mood. She loved watching Dan's face as he tried not to stare at her nipples, which were obvious in their need. She loved how hungry he was for her now and it only served to increase her own need for him.

When they had finished eating, Laura stood up and told Dan, "Now may be your only chance to rest, so just stay in your seat and let me clean up the dishes." He gratefully did as suggested and greatly enjoyed watching her walk back and forth in their kitchen. He loved his wife with all his heart.

When she had finished her wifely chore, she took a seat in his lap. Wrapping her arms around him, she kissed him deeply. Soon she deliberately, but gently started moving her hands, her breasts and her ass to maximize his excitement and desire. When she could feel his erection was firm and strong she whispered in his ear, "Time for our dessert." Without waiting a response, she stood up and confidently led him to their bedroom.

When Dan woke late the next morning is initial sensory inputs were those of soreness, stiffness and stickiness. As he continued to wake his apprehension yielded to a soft smile and memories of the night before. Before getting out of bed for to perform his morning ablutions he took a few minutes to truly savor the returning memories.

After showering and putting on some loungewear he went to find his returned wife. When he did, she offered him a kiss and a cold mimosa. Then before nipping his lower ear, she whispered, "You were wonderful last night, Baby, maybe the best ever." Dan smiled and took a long sip before replying, "I am only as good as the one I am with, and

you were ... well to be honest I don't think I have ever seen you so hungry."

Smiling, she replied to him, "You are so right Baby, I can't remember the last time I was so hungry, so desperate to cum."

The warming Dan felt in his heart at hearing his wife's words quickly cooled as he realized her smile hinted at a meaning deeper than he was grasping.

"Laura, what are you not telling me?"

"What do you mean Baby?"

"I mean I heard your words but your smile and your eyes tell me there is more."

Still smiling, "I don't think you are going to like the answer. Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes."

With a soft sigh that did not match the sparkle in her eyes Laura responded, "My extraordinary need was Greg's gift to you. He so enjoyed your birthday gift that he wanted to give you something special in return. He decided to send me back to you unused and in terrible need. To ensure this, he did not allow me to cum for two days but constantly teased me. He didn't allow anything to penetrate my lips, my pussy or my ass but he continually teased them all. He did that up until your flight landed. Then he left me here, desperately waiting for your return.

As she spoke, Laura watched as the realization washed over Dan that her need last night had not been all about him, but rather had been all about her lover. She couldn't explain why, but these brief moments of seeing her husband and love humiliated excited so much.

"So all of last night's sex was a gift from your lover to me? Did he tell you to give me the fucking of my life?"

"Yes, he did."

"Is that the only reason you did it Laura? Is the only time I get to make love to my wife now, when Greg sends you home to toss me a pity fuck?"

Hearing the pain in his voice, she feels the first pangs of guilt. Doing so, she leans into him and kisses him on the lips. Pulling away she tenderly says, "Of course not Baby. I decided to come home because I missed you and I needed to spend time with you. I wanted to fuck you, needed to fuck you the day of our last lunch, but I couldn't

because of my promise to Greg. And I couldn't come home sooner because you left so angry. Then, when I did call to come home, you told me you wouldn't here for three weeks. So it wasn't a pity fuck Baby, I really wanted and needed you. Greg knew this too, that is why he did everything to make sure I wasn't just needy, but desperate for

you. And if memory serves, that worked out pretty good for both us. Don't you agree?"

"I cannot deny that last night was phenomenal."

Then they smiled at each other for a beautiful moment, before Dan's smile slid away and his face became serious.

"Exactly what did I give Greg for his birthday? Since I wasn't here to place your hand in his and I don't recall purchasing anything for him, I can only assume that you gave him something in my name. So what was my gift?"

Suddenly a torrent of thoughts cascaded through Laura's head. She had planned all week to tell Dan what she had given her lover in his name. In fact, thinking of doing so had resulted in last night's biggest orgasm. But now, watching how much he had suffered just from being told that Greg had prepared her for their reunion, she wasn't sure that now was the time for full disclosure.

Impatiently, Dan interrupted her thoughts, "Laura, just tell me. What was this gift?"

For the last year and half, whenever a choice had to be made as to whether she should protect Dan's feelings or hurt him she had always made the same choice. Today would prove no different.

"You are not going to like this Baby; in fact I think you are going to be hurt terribly by the gift you gave him. But before I tell you; First I want to remind you what I did, is nothing more than I had promised you I was going to do one day. Second, since you were not going to be physically here for our annual tradition I had to find a way to include you in spirit if not in body."

Dan sat silently; watching her with growing concern obvious upon his face. Laura, waited until she realized he was not going to say anything.

"I came home the night before Greg's birthday and spent the whole next day getting ready for him. After picking me up, we had a wonderful night of dining, dancing and teasing. As you know, at this point he takes me somewhere and uses me hard before returning me home and to your bed. But since you weren't waiting for me this year, I told him I didn't want to stop anywhere. I just wanted him to take me home. He was so, disappointed and I loved every minute of our drive back. When he tried to kiss me goodnight at our front door, you should have seen the look on his face when I refused him."

"Wait a minute. It is Greg's birthday and you refused his good night kiss?"

"Yes, now let me finish. I refused his kiss and I even let him turn to go, before I pulled him back and gave him your gift."

"My gift?"

"Yes, your gift. My husband, I was very, very bad. I gave him a very special gift in your name. It was a gift I knew he wanted and it was one I had wanted to give him for a long time. I told him that since you couldn't be home and you didn't want me sleeping all alone while you were gone, as a birthday gift you wanted him to stay with me until your could return."

Laura now stopped and studied her husband, her true love.

"Laura, are you telling me that you invited him to spend the night in our house to keep you company?"

"No Baby, that is not what I said. I told him you wanted him to stay with me until you returned."

"Laura, did you fuck him in our house? In our bed? For the last 10 days?"

"Yes, yes and yes."

She watched as first the color left his face and then returned bright red following her last "yes".

"Why Laura, why would you do this? I haven't seen you in the last month. We haven't made love in 3 months and you do this? Why? Tell me why Laura? "

"Two years ago, when you told me I couldn't sleep with Greg in our guest room because it would be the ultimate infidelity, I told you I would get even. Why now? Because you weren't here to give me to Greg for his birthday. So at the end of the night I asked him, no I begged him to fuck me in our bed to make up for your absence. And yes, until two days ago, he took me in our marital bed every night."

Dan got up and returned a few minutes later with two drinks. Handing one to Laura he asked her the only question that came to mind. "Do you hate me that much? What have I ever done to cause you to despise me?"

Looking at her husband of 12-years the guilt and remorse for the pain she had caused him finally hit home. She truly didn't hate him; she knew it was hard for others to understand. "Never once Baby, I have never hated you or despised you. I didn't do it because I hate you I did it because I love you."

Dan was so shocked by what she had said that he could barely keep his feet. He made his way over to the chair and sat down. He sat there sipping his drink occasionally, staring not at her but through her. He tried desperately to get his mind around all that he had experienced since coming home, but couldn't. At some point, he recognized

that Laura had taken his drink and gotten him into bed. He was tired, he just needed some rest.

He woke with a start. It was 3:00am and as his eyes opened all the memories of the last 24-hours slammed into him. He got up and went to living room. He was there when Laura woke him up with a kiss and cold glass of water. "I am sorry Baby, I really didn't want or expect last night to go the way it did." Dan replied with a groggy, "Neither

did I." then he went silent.

The rest of the weekend did not go much better. Dan showed all of the signs of a man in shock. His eyes didn't really focus on anything and any attempt at discussion was cut off with monosyllable replies. Laura realized that she may have pushed Dan too far, but hoped that with time and her love they could get through this. She promised herself she would do everything she could to make Dan happy again.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Always Faithful – To the Bitter End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds