• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jane's First Threesome

Jane's First Threesome

12

This is a slow burn story that attempts to explain the events that could and did lead to a wife who had previously been faithful to her husband for 25 years having sex with a close friend while her husband watched. If you like fast moving stories where a wife with enormous tits goes out for her weekly gang bang and takes on an entire football team then this is not the story for you and you should move on. This story has a highly erotic conclusion but the important part of the eroticism is the subtlety of human behaviour of real people that led to that conclusion. This was not something that Jane had ever planned or expected to do and she was as surprised and caught out by her behaviour as her husband. This story is about the feelings and emotions of real people and how one thing led to another and eventually got out of control. Threesomes and group sex can seem too exciting to resist at the time but for a loving and devoted couple will usually change their relationship for ever and be tinged with regret.

This story involves the cuckolding of Jane's husband and if you do not like such themes do not read it. You have been warned.

*

Hi I'm Jane and this is my story of what happened to me when I let our good friend Mark fuck me in front of my husband Nick. Up until that night I had not had sex with anyone else but Nick during our 25 years together. This was not something that we planned or something I ever imagined I would do. It was just a very enjoyable night-a good laugh with a close friend --but which revealed a fantasy harboured by Nick , and where one thing led to another and a wild conclusion. Nick and I are both in our mid forties and are very happy together.

I have shoulder length brownish reddish hair and blue eyes. My skin is unusually pale white and I am covered in freckles. I wear a sexy little silver ankle chain I am about 5' 3 "and what you might describe as a little chubby but my Nick likes me like that and says I am cuddly. Nick says that no men that he knows likes the skinny stick insect women that you see all the time in magazines, preferring instead real women with curves and 'something to hold onto'. Nick says that real women and girls with tummy and hip bulges under skin tight T shirts are far sexier than really thin women. Nick's favourite bit is my soft fleshy inner thighs which he regularly gives a carpet of kisses before proceeding to my pussy. I am always up for a laugh and do a lot of giggling and try to see the funny side if life.

My story is about the first time that I had sex with another man in front of my husband. Often people say that when they have done this whilst they enjoyed it at the time they have regretted it afterwards. It was not like that for me-more the opposite really. Emotionally I did not enjoy it at the time although the sex itself with Mark was amazing. Now the dust has settled and I have got used to the idea, I think my only regret is that we have not done it before! It was a truly amazing and exciting experience for me and it has definitely revealed a side to my husband where he now openly acknowledges that he enjoyed seeing me screwed by another man and being cuckolded and wants to repeat the experience.

Nick did have a regular fantasy when we were making love about me being gang banged by the men in my office but we had never intended in reality to involve someone else in our sex life. I work in an estate agents office and I am the only woman in an otherwise all male office. Nick has this fantasy where he asks me to make up stories about what the men do to me at the office. When we are making love he says things like, '"Do you they lay you out on the meeting room table? Do they hold you down? How often do they gang bang you?" And I egg him on by making up all sorts of outrageous responses. But it was all a complete fantasy and nothing more.

The other sexy thing that we do that is a bit on the wild side is that occasionally Nick persuades me to go out without any underwear. I only ever do this with at least a knee length skirt so it is not that daring but it is still feels very sexy to sit in a pub full of blokes knowing that your pussy is open to the fresh air. I would always be very careful that no one would ever see though. But somehow when you are doing that you just seem to look sexier anyway-you wear a sort of sign on your forehead that you are not wearing any underwear, and although there is no logical explanation you seem to attract lots of attention from men anyway.

Actually there is one other thing that we do that kind of led to what happened on this night with Mark. Sometimes I do a sort of special dance --a slow sexy strip tease where I dance around the bedroom brushing up against Nick's cock but facing away from him, throwing the clothes I remove at him, -well you know the sort of thing. This routine got gradually more elaborate over the years and normally ended with us making love. It gets Nick very aroused and usually as soon as I am naked he jumps on me and gives me a good seeing to as he cannot resist any longer. But the last time it happened it ended with me stretching out on the bed facing Nick sitting in a chair in such a way that he could see my entire outstretched body and my open pussy. I then started pushing my hips up at him and playing with myself. I know it is hard to believe in this day and age but I had never brought myself off in front of my husband with him just watching. But on this occasion I was feeling so horny that I closed my eyes and was really rubbing hard. I could feel an orgasm starting to build and I just wanted to cum so badly. I opened my eyes to see Nick standing over me looking adoringly and saying how beautiful I looked playing with myself. That just set me off and I just started cumming with my eyes wide open staring at Nick and a smile from ear to ear displaying myself and performing like that seemed such an erotic thing to do in front of Nick. After I had finished cumming Nick sat on the side of the bed and kissed me and held me tight and said he loved me and how sexy I was.

Anyway on the night my story happened we were having our long standing and close friend Mark over for a few drinks. Mark used to be married when we first knew him but his wife was a real odd ball, very difficult to get on with and a bit snooty. Certainly from the hints that Mark gave us their sex life was rubbish too and we were glad when they eventually spilt up and Nick has been on his own now for about 5 years. He has had a number of relationships since his divorce but none have ever become permanent.

We walked down to our local pub that night and had a nice time actually-a good laugh. Nothing exceptional happened but we did stay too long and we all had a lot to drink. I suppose I was flirting with Mark a bit and I was on good form that night. Both the boys were habitually putting their hands on my thighs and I was not removing them. Inevitably the conversation got around to sex and we told Mark about how on our recent holiday in the Maldives we had discretely watched our neighbours in the villa next to ours having full sex out on a sun bed on their decking when they thought no one could see them.

To get back to our house from the pub you have to go along a quiet dark country lane. We were all very merry and the worse for drink and I walked in the middle with Nick on my left and Mark on my right and they both had an arm around me. We were incapable of walking in a straight line and meandered from side to side of the lane laughing. After a while Nick saw fit to slide his arm down my back and put his hand into the back of my skirt under my panties. I tried to pull it out and as a result Mark knew it was happening but I couldn't. Mark took this as in invitation to move his hand further round my side until I swear he was holding his palm over my left breast. I thought this was very inappropriate but at the same time was too happy and enjoying the closeness with the two of them too much that I did nothing about it. As I staggered down the lane I knew for sure that whilst Mark was holding me up he was taking advantage of me at the same time by squeezing my left breast every time I needed stabilising! And Nick's fingers kept working their way into more and more naughty places down in my panties.

When we got back in the house I started to feel tired and flopped on the sofa. Nick was enjoying the charged atmosphere and wanted to keep it going so he went and opened a bottle of wine and poured us all a glass. The boys say down each side of me on the sofa. I let out a big yawn and Nick said, "Don't be a party pooper-the night is young." Once again they both placed a hand on one of my thighs.

I said," I am absolutely exhausted. I'm having this glass then I'm going to leave you boys to it."

But we were soon laughing and joking again at this and that, and then Nick said,"Hey-we haven't told you the story about when Jane got locked out of the villa stark naked in the Maldives yet have we?"

I did not want Nick to tell Mark that story. It was very embarrassing and private. I glared at Nick. Nick saw my reaction and put his arms around me and said," Oh come on-don't be a spoil sport. It's really funny and we know Mark well enough."

I could see there was no stopping Nick.

Mark chimed in," Yes well this sounds interesting. I definitely want to hear."

Nick carried on, "Yes well it was so funny. We had this fantastic Jacuzzi on the decking and Jane had been in there ages. I had had a few beers at lunch and was fast asleep on the bed with my IPod headphone so I could not hear anything. Anyway Jane hears her phone ringing and gets out of the Jacuzzi to find it and looks around but then realises it is outside our front door on the seat in her handbag. So anyway she does not want to lose the bag and our money is in it as well so she pops open the front door stark naked to grab it."

By now Mark is starting to laugh.

I think I may as well tell the rest myself. I did not want to look too stupid. I jumped in, "Yes well the villas were out over the water on stilts and a long way apart so I figured the chances of anyone seeing me were miniscule so I thought I would just pop the door open for a second, grab my bag and close it again. I did not think I had time to grab a towel else I might lose the call. Anyway what happened was I had wet feet and slipped just enough to let the front door shut behind me on the latch."

"I couldn't believe it. There I am standing outside our front door stark naked with the door locked. I started banging on the door but just could not get Nick to hear it. The next thing is that a Japanese couple come walking down the spine access pontoon between the villas and I sat down quick on the seat and try to look normal. They gave me a double take but then were far too polite to stare. I did not know what I was going to do. "

By now Mark was rolling about laughing.

Mark asked, "So how did you get in the villa again?"

I answered,"Well I must have sat there for 15 minutes or so, banging the bloody door from time to time and then our room chamber boy came walking by down the spine pontoon pushing his service trolley full of all his stuff."

"I waved at him and called him over and he walked down the arm pontoon to our villa. As he got nearer he gradually realised my predicament and his smile got broader. He was very sweet and tried to open our door with his master key without staring at me too much. Can you believe it though but that evening we found he doubled up as our table waiter so can you imagine his cheeky knowing smirk when he was pouring our wine!"

Nick then ploughed on and said,"Anyway Darling, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You have a beautiful body."

Then Mark said," That's right Jane-you do have a beautiful body. I wished I'd been there in the villa next door. Tell me where you are staying next year and I'll book next door!"

I knew that Nick would not let that pass. He had a gleam in his eye. He said,"She does a lovely little strip tease for me Mark. Why don't you ask her if she's in the mood? I'm sure she wouldn't mind showing you her assets if you ask her nicely."

I was shocked. This was a private thing between Nick and me. But I could tell from the look on Nick's face that he was serious and Mark just looked open mouthed at the prospect.

For a second I was excited by the idea and my pulse was racing but then I started to get cold feet and said, "I don't think Mark has ever even seen me in a bikini let alone starkers."

Nick said, "Don't be shy of Mark-he's told me before that he thinks you're fantastic."

I said," Has he indeed."

I was at this great fork in my life. Should I follow the left fork and strip off in front of these two men who seemed just about more exciting and erotic than anything that has ever happened to me. Or do I take the right fork and do the sensible thing as a staid married woman and laugh it off and retire to bed (on my own!).

I needed to stall for a few moments while I decided. I said, "I am not dressed to do a striptease. I'm only wearing an old top and skirt."

Nick said, "I think you're missing the point Darling. A strip tease is about what you will not be wearing-not what you are wearing!"

We all chuckled and then I have to admit that I was thinking that if I did end up stripping at least I had some very nice sexy lacy underwear on. I have long ago purged my knickers drawers of what Nick calls 'industrial underwear' at his insistence. And then I thought I cannot possibly do a strip because I like to keep myself shaved and I cannot possibly let another man see my pussy if it is all shaved. I only really shave my pussy because Nick likes it so much: in fact he shaves me most of the time. In fact it was only about 2 days previously that Nick had done it and I have to say when he shaves me he is very thorough! And then I was puzzling that Nick would obviously know that I am freshly shaved so why would he think that it was OK for me to expose myself to Mark? I decided the answer was to just strip down to my undies for a bit of erotic fun , maybe even take my bra off depending on how I felt. But then I thought I was desperate for a pee anyway.

I said, "I will think about it. You'll have to ask me nicely and make it worth my while when I get back because I am desperate for the loo."

I was absolutely bursting and hot footed it off to the downstairs cloakroom and locked the door. I slid my panties down and felt huge relief as I released the torrent. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and grinned. I could not recall ever being more high or excited. The prospect of doing a partial striptease before my two boys just seemed intoxicating. But then I had that feeling of sobering up and a feeling of cold feet washed over me. I thought 'Don't be ridiculous. You are drunk and will regret it so much tomorrow.' And I gathered up my resolve to go back and give the boys the bad news that there would be no show from me.

When I went back in the room just as I entered it Nick turned on the music quite loud. He had obviously been fiddling with his IPOD while I had been away. It was Tina Turner --Simply the Best actually. The beat of that always gets me going and the boys were both looking at me expectantly so I instinctively started bopping in front of them laughing. I had no idea where I wanted this to go or how far I would go. As soon as I started dancing they both began cheering me on enthusiastically. I felt so appreciated.

It wasn't long before Nick started chanting, "Off, Off, Off."

Mark came up to me with my glass refilled with red wine. He said,"Here you are Jane; have another drink. Dutch courage!"

I stood and glugged it down and handed the wine glass back to Mark.

I thought I would at least take my top off and began struggling out of it. I had to pull it over my head but it sort of got stuck and we were all laughing at my lack of finesse. I suddenly felt a little silly standing there in my bra and skirt and Nick realised and then started chanting, "More, More!"

In the background Tina Turner was still doing her bit urging me on with a sexy beat.

Mark joined him in support and I think that was when I thought I'd better give them a little more to cheer about. As I said I was wearing some lovely lacy cream underwear and my bra was sufficiently flimsy that you it gave them a good view of my erect nipples through the lace.

By now Tina Turner had moved on to 'Steamy Windows' which gets me going just as much. I was in the mood now and was unbuttoning the side of my cotton skirt and seductively allowing it to slip slowly down to the floor. The boys loved it. I stepped out of it and danced around provocatively whilst licking my lips. My panties were matching and equally brief and revealing so Mark could now see most of me now and he was lapping it up. He could see all the more due to the definite and unmistakable wet patch over my vagina.

Mark looked like the cat that had got the cream and Nick was just looking lovingly and adoringly. The atmosphere was electric-like anything could happen and would. The boys were still chanting,"More, More."

I felt very naughty and danced over to Mark and squatted down facing away from him and said," Can you be so kind as to unhook me Sir?." I would love to have seen the look on his face!

Nick looked like he couldn't stand the excitement. His eyes were coming out of their sockets. I could see he was sporting a full erection.

Mark replied, "Certainly my lady. It would be a pleasure."

I felt Mark's fingers struggling nervously with the clasp and then my breasts broke free .I wrapped my bra around Mark's neck and then I skipped away with my hands over my breasts laughing. I said, "Right that's your lot you randy bastards! Show's over!"

Nick said," Isn't she beautiful Mark? Aren't those breasts just gorgeous?"

Mark said,"Yes they are but I so wish she'd let me see them uncovered so I can really appreciate them."

I seemed to keep going further than I intended but I dropped my hands away anyway so Mark could really see me in just my panties. He said,"Jesus Nick, They're magnificent!"

I felt so good with all the admiration.

Nick could not just let it go. He started chanting again, "More, More!"

Mark started stamping his feet. I said, "Jesus Christ. You guys are never satisfied. I am not going to take my panties off unless you dim the lights."

Before I had finished speaking Nick was up like a jack in the box and turning the lights down to their lowest setting. Then he changed his mind and turned them off completely and said, "There you are-we can hardly see you!"

But actually there was a low level of light coming in through the doorway and then Nick turned on a small table lamp in the corner.

I faced away from them, and Tina Turner was still spurring me on, and then Nick did a sort of fanfare. I was slowly working my panties down over my hips, and over my knees, and then I stepped out of them. I felt fantastically sexy. I put my hands over my pussy and turned to face the boys. I did a little bow.

Nick said,"That was fantastic love. "

Mark just said, "Wow! " And started mock fanning himself like he was overheating --which he was!

And then I came over exhausted and collapsed down onto the sofa. I think all the drink I had had caught up with me and I just flopped down , swung my legs up and lay flat out on my back. I gave up trying to cover myself up and my arms flopped down either side of me. My freshly shaven pussy was now completely on display.

I felt like the Queen of Sheba laying out flat on our sofa with my legs spread shamelessly. Our sofa is dark brown and it accentuated the contrast with my freckly pale white skin. The two boys just stood over me adoring me and I just smiled back at them obediently and compliantly like I was available to them in any way for their pleasure .I think the more I looked the 'little girl lost' the more it aroused them .

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jane's First Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds