• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mounted

Mounted

Dusk had fallen, but we had reached our goal for today. The view from the ledge of the rock would provide the photos of the orange-gold haze of the setting sun against the vivid purple-violet sky. In our sweaty feverishness to capture this unique moment in time we had pushed ourselves to the limit to reach this vista. Now that the fingers of dark had stretched across the land, we became more aware of the sounds of night settling around us, crickets chirping, and birds tweeting their final goodnights.

She

I could smell the hot, earthy scent of him as he carefully packed away the equipment and tipped his head right back to take a long drink of water. Slowly, a trickle ran through his beard and streaked a path down his neck and collarbone. I sniffed the air, soaking in his man smell; in my mind my tongue traced the path of the water. The hike had been grueling and I felt muscles in my body coming alive again, straining and sweating. Now, I could feel another muscle, a hidden inner one, beginning to tighten and pulse. An invisible cord seemed to run from my clenching womb to my tightening nipples. I was hot and horny, and I wanted to be mounted by my equally sweaty, rough man. NOW!

He

Even as I concentrated on taking the perfect shots I was aware of the musk of her surrounding me as she moved around. A quick glance in her direction as I heard a sharply inhaled sigh had me noticing her entranced eyes, slightly opened lips, as she gazed at the setting constellation. I felt her eyes hot on me as I packed away the equipment and the persistent throbbing blood in my cock left my mouth dry. I needed a long drink of water to cool my head. Just as the sounds of night creatures enveloped us, I wanted to be thrusting into her pussy, tasting the salt on her skin, and hearing her adding her cries to the night. The urge to mount her was like a haze before my eyes. I wanted to fuck her. NOW!

She

His voice as he called my name was hoarse, his eyes needy. I knew that look, I shared that hunger. His hot hands reached for me and his lips started to avariciously lick my lips and jawbone, making broad sweeps down my neck as we tore the clothes from each other. I wanted him hard and savage like this. I obeyed his guttural command to kneel on all fours as he roughly jerked my legs apart and positioned himself behind me. My nostrils flared as I gasped for breath, my nipples swelling and hardening just as my clit did. He rubbed his stone-hard dick against my entrance, I was just slightly moist, but inside was a raging lava flow just waiting to be released. I bucked against him, my whimpers being swallowed by the night. His grunts driving me to feverishly gyrate my hips and swelling pussy against his cock. Oh yessssss! My nails dug into the earth as a spurt of pre-come flowed from his cock, allowing him to slide the fat juicy head of his sweet dick into my cunt. I could feel the pulsing of the head as I locked onto his shaft with the narrow walls of my pussy, arching my back to tighten on it. Throwing my head back, I impaled myself fully on his cock with a wild groan, shaking my head from side to side; I began to undulate my stomach muscles, forcefully fucking back and forth. I could hear the slurping sounds from my wet pussy now and it drove me wild. I was going to fuck him tonight like a sweaty bitch taking its mate. I was going to ride him. HARD!

He

She whimpered as her name fell from my lips. With a growl I tried to lick that sound from her lips, her face, her throat. I wanted to devour her. Blood filled my nostrils as I forced her to her knees, having ripped her clothes from her. I could smell her scent -- spicy, hot -- sweaty palms guided my swollen cock to her vagina, seeking entrance. She was barely ready for me; my mind told me this, but the thought of her tight cunt as my shaft stretched her forced the slick fluid to spurt from my dick and my swollen cock head pushed into her. Aaaaahhhhhh! Her tight channel grasped me with a powerful surge as the bitch impaled herself on my rigid shaft. I reared back, enjoying the feeling of her fucking me with intent. The feeling of her big, tight ass rocking against my groin had my head spinning. The beast in me was unleashed, I could smell the musky sweat of her, the aromatic flavor of her cunt, my mind gave control to the animal inside the man. Her hot fluids were scalding my cock, driving me to possess her. I was going to fuck her pussy. I was going to ride her like we were back in wild kingdom and show her why man was the dominant beast. I was going to fuck her til her screams called forth the very fucking stars. I began to ride her. HARD!

She

Nothing could begin to describe the feelings that his cock was evoking in me. Hands anchored on my ass guided me as like a freight train out of control he slammed into my body. Intermittent slaps made me arch and scream like a banshee, startling even the birds, as the pounding in my pussy and that in my ears reached a crescendo. Never had I felt so used, so treasured, so alive. His cock filled me up, stretching my pussy and hitting against my vulva, the unrelenting forceful pressure causing something in me to swell and swell until I knew that I would burst soon. I would fucking explode into a million bits and leave nothing but his cock hard and fucking at air. My damn nipples had begun to seep fluid without being sucked. Somehow I had lowered my upper body to the ground and was rubbing them against the rough earth, adding to the wildness of this moment. My toes had curled in on themselves, fingers dug deep into the ground as I lay on the flat of my arms. I hurt so much with tension inside I needed him to burst my pussy so this building pressure could go away. I wanted his cock to explode and fill me to the brim with hot sperm, impregnating my womb, crawling deep inside my body and seeking purchase in the flesh. I needed him to drive harder, harder into my pussy til he unmade it and I felt it unraveling around his cock bit by bit by bit. I was coming hard and there was no feeling more intense in this world than this splintering in my womb, this crawling prism rising from my toes, through my ankles, up my calves, weakening my knees, making my thighs tremble, causing my pussy to shudder, my body to convulse, my eyes to overturn. Nothing could feel as good as his fucking rampant cock bursting my steaming pussy, his jism shooting into me as I lost any remaining hold on reality. NOTHING!

He

This has to be the sweetest fucking pussy, the juiciest cunt in the entire world. This mewling, screaming woman in my hands was the most intense creature it was ever my good fortune to possess. My hands were sunken into her thick ass cheeks, preventing her from running from the force of my cock plumbing her. Her cries for "more" and "harder" as I slapped her ass and rode her were causing me to lose all control of my sanity. I wanted to use her, I wanted to eat her alive, I wanted to drive my cock so far inside her body and spew my seed it would come right out through her fucking sweet mouth. I stuffed her with my cock as much as I could as I watched her rubbing her tits against the fucking ground, knowing that the friction was adding to her building climax. My sweat was running off me and onto her back, her ass and our joined thighs. Never had an ass felt so good riding my flanks, slapping into me, my balls hitting against it with each hard thrust. I was dying to spill my seed inside her, to bite into the lovely curve where her neck met her shoulder as I spewed every drop of my semen into her body.

From this angle I could feel my cock head slamming repeatedly against her G-spot and knew from the way she was beginning to shudder and shake her head that she was at the edge. Mindless, my cock pushed and pushed against this cushion, seeking an opening, looking to burst it open so I could spew my hot, sticky fluid into her womb. A painful force was rising like a tide from my body, straightening my toes, bunching the muscles of my calves and thighs, causing me to arch my back at an unnatural angle away from her, rushing through my fingers and causing them to grip tighter on her ass, jackknifing up my spine and neck as I reared back. With one final harsh thrust, my cock seemed to swell to ten times its normal size, the head of the opening pulling back, and I spilled my hot seed into her heaving pussy, jerking, squealing and crying as I emptied myself deep into her sweet cunt. I withheld nothing of myself from her as I filled her to the brim, shuddering at her wild cries of acceptance. I emptied myself in her pussy until there was nothing left to give. NOTHING!

For long minutes afterward, we just lay, sprawled on the ground. Chests heaving, breathing labored, spent loins sweaty, pulsing, alive, soaking up the knowledge of our mating, the feeling of the moment. We cuddled together, seeking each other's warmth, our hands entwined, not wanting to lose the elemental connection just formed.

She

Damn, I would follow this man to the ends of the earth if he could continue to show me sights and pleasures like this. I don't think my heart could love another human more. For sure there is no one else that could ever master my pussy the way he does when he is MOUNTED.

He

I would keep this woman with me til the end of time and have her as my partner on every adventure. She is my lover, my mate. For sure no other can have dominion over my cock the way she does when she is MOUNTED.

We look at each other and smile, our eyes connecting in the dark, our lips briefly touching, keeping our thoughts to ourselves.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mounted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds