• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mensroom Slut

Mensroom Slut

Full permission is granted to reproduce this work, provided credit is given to the author. The following is an adult story. If you are not 18, you cannot read it. If you are offended by sexually oriented material, stop now.

Any comments on this story would be appreciated, e-mail the address in my profile.

* * * * *

A few weeks after I had provided the entertainment for Bill and Jane's fetish group I was once again summoned over to their house. They had decided it was time to push my training on to a higher level and to see how good a slut I was becoming. I was told to go to their house early the following Friday evening.

I arrived by train as usual and once Mistress Jane had picked me up and driven me to their house I went through my usual preparations. After I had removed what little body hair had grown since our last get together and received my enema, I was led back into my bedroom.

This time the clothes laid on the bed were very much of a sluttish nature. They consisted of a black lacy thong with matching black corset, black fishnet stockings to attach to the corsets suspenders, a short black leather mini-skirt split on either side virtually to the top and a tiger print low cut tight top.

Mistress Jane laced me into the corset and then I was left to attach the stockings and slip into my knickers. The diet that Mistress Jane had had me on was continuing to have the desired effect and coupled with the corset I now had a truly effeminate shape to my body. Mistress then stuffed the bra cups of the corset with a set of enormous false breast forms that were so heavy I had to make a real effort to stand straight.

"Don't, worry," said Mistress "You'll be spending most of the night bent over anyway," and then she laughed.

She then bent me over and pulled my thong to one side. I then felt her apply a cold liquid to my asshole and then she started pushing two of her fingers into my ass, a moment later I felt her remove her fingers and then I felt her shove a small dildo up my ass instead. I was then ordered to dress in the rest of the clothes and then to go over to the make up seat, where Mistress painted my now long nails a bright red colour, she then applied foundation, mascara, blusher, eyeliner and finally a blood red lipstick to finish.

I was then handed a long black wig, which she fixed, firmly to my head and then I was given a pair of red high heel fuck-me shoes. I was then ordered in front of the mirror. I was as always amazed at my transformation, I looked like a street hooker, my skirt way above my stocking tops and my huge breasts virtually spilling out of my low cut top.

I was then ordered downstairs, but as I turned to go into the front room Mistress stopped me and ordered me out of the front door, to where Bill was waiting in the Range Rover. I was ordered into the boot and then we set off.

Still unsure what lay ahead I just tried to make myself comfortable as we drove along. After about half and hours driving Mistress handed me a lipstick and told me to freshen up as we were nearly there. I looked out of the window and I could see we were driving along a dual carriageway out in the countryside. Just as I was applying my lipstick we pulled off the main road and into a small parking area.

The small car park was quite full which surprised me, as it was now late evening and quite dark outside. There were about 8 cars and 3 lorries plus of course ourselves. Next to the car park was a small building, which consisted of two public toilets, male and female, and a little café, which was now closed. Behind the toilet block was a path leading to a small picnic area surrounded by trees.

Mistress got out of the car and then let me out of the back. She then handed me an envelope and said, "Right slut I want you to mince across this car park in the most sluttish way you can and then go into the men's toilets, once in there go to one of the stalls and then open this envelope. Follow the instructions and remember we will be watching, any failure on your part will result in severe punishment."

I did as I was told and quickly set off across the car park. I could hear my heels clicking as I walked, they sounded like gunshots in the quite night air. I felt eyes watching me from the cars and trucks and felt myself speed up trying to get to the toilets as quickly as possible.

Then to my horror Mistress Jane shouted out from behind me, "walk slower slut", her voice sounding as loud as thunder in the open car park. I slowed my walk my face reddening as I noticed a couple of lights flick on in the cars and trucks.

Eventually I got to the toilet block and rushed in out of sight. In my haste I almost knocked over a guy coming out, he was in his forties and looked to be a truck driver, he was sweaty and smelly and had a large beer gut hanging over his jeans covered in a filthy T-shirt.

He looked at me first in shock and then in lust. I quickly rushed past him and into one of the stalls, locking the door behind me. I just stood there for a few moments catching my breath, as I did so I was able to look around the stall. The walls were covered in graffiti, almost all of it of a sexual kind. There were drawings of cocks and naked women, descriptions of sexual acts and contacts and phone numbers for people "looking for a good time", or "to get their cocks sucked". I realised to my horror that these toilets were used as meeting places for people especially gays.

I then remembered the envelope and with shaking hands opened it. Inside was another envelope and a letter. The letter read

Slut, read this letter then open the other envelope, in it you will find a sheet of paper, read it and then stick it to the wall with the tape provided. Once you have done this remove your dildo and then proceed outside and up the path to the picnic area. Once there you will please any man that asks you and you will make sure that they all go away completely satisfied.

I opened the second envelope and stuck the piece of paper it contained to the wall. I then stood back and read it, it said

Cock hungry TV Slut wants to suck and fuck as many horny guys as possible. I love to suck cock and get fucked in the ass, but what I like best is to be force fed spunk. I am outside up the path in the picnic area.

I read the note again and realised that with the car park being as busy as it was and the toilets regular use as a meeting point I knew I was going to get a real fucking if I did as instructed. I felt both scared and excited at the thought, but the rapidly hardening cock in my knickers told me I wanted this. So I straightened my stockings, took a deep breath and then opened the stall and walked to the picnic area. As I did I could see that the guy from before go back into the toilets and also a couple of other guys leaving their cars and going over to the toilet block.

I followed the path to the picnic area, which consisted of two picnic tables, the kinds with bench seats either side and sat down. The whole area was surprisingly well lit by two lights hanging from the toilet block.

I had only been sat at the picnic table for a couple of minutes when the trucker turned up.

"So are you the cock hungry TV slut?" he said

Knowing that Mistress Jane and Master Bill were watching somewhere in the surrounding trees I said, "Yes, that's me"

"And you wanna get fucked in the mouth and in the ass?" he said

"Yes," I replied, "I would love to suck your cock and feel it deep in my ass."

"Right bitch, he said open wide and suck on this."

With that he pulled open his fly and walked over to me. Sat on the picnic bench I was just at the right height and only had to lean a little forward to be face to face with his cock. Like him it was fat and smelly and rapidly hardening.

"Well bitch, what you waiting for suck it," he said

I stuck out my tongue and began to lick the end, I ran my tongue over the sensitive glans and then let my tongue flick over the eye tasting the pre cum that was already forming there. I then formed my lips into an "O" and slipped him deep into my mouth. I began to work up a rhythm sucking up and down on his cock, licking the shaft as I swallowed it again and again. I could fell it harden more and begin to twitch. I let it slip from my mouth and ran my tongue all over his cock starting at the top and going down his shaft to the base and then over his balls and then back up again.

I then opened my mouth and once more took his cock into my mouth. I was really getting into it now and my head was bobbing up and down leaving a trail of saliva and lipstick smeared all over his shaft. Suddenly he grabbed my head and shouted

"Get ready for my spunk bitch, but don't swallow it I want you to show me what a slut you are, I want you to show me your mouth full of my cum."

With that he let fire and I felt the first jets of his hot cum hit the back of my throat. I let his cock slip out of mouth a little so I could catch his spunk on my tongue as jet after jet shout out, filling my mouth and dribbling out of the sides. He then withdrew his cock and I obediently opened my mouth to show him it full of spunk.

"Not a bad load," he said, "now swallow bitch."

I did as he said and with one big gulp I felt his slimy salty spunk slip down my throat and into my belly.

As he stepped back I got a chance to look round and realised that about 9 men now surrounded me all with their cocks out wanking and looking at me with lust filled eyes.

A large black guy stepped out of the crowd and said, "Right slut, we is all gonna fuck your pretty little ass and mouth so get up and lie over the table"

I began to get up off the seat, but I was obviously too slow for the crowd and I felt several pair of hands roughly grab me and pick me. I was then turned over and forced down on to the table, my legs dangling off one end and my head hanging off the other.

As I lifted my head a cock was thrust into my face, it was already leaking pre cum and the guy rubbed his cock all over my face, smearing my make up before finally forcing it into my mouth. I began to suck on his cock as I felt one of my hands being lifted to another cock. Soon I had a cock in each hand as well as the one in my mouth. Another cock appeared in front of my face, I began to alternate sucking a cock at a time then licking them both as they were shoved into my mouth together.

Meanwhile the black guy was now behind me, he ripped off skirt and my knickers and then I felt him grab my waist and then with no warning he shoved his entire cock up my ass in one fluid movement. It felt huge and I thought I was gonna be spilt in half as he began to slide out and them ram it home again. He soon set up a rhythm and after the initial shock I began to enjoy the sensation of his big black cock pistoning in and out my ass.

Suddenly one of the guys I was wanking began to shout, "I'm cumming."

Knowing what Mistress would expect of me I quickly let the cock I was sucking out of my mouth and the turned my head to face the guy. As I did the first shot of spunk flew out his cock, hitting me across the face, I opened my mouth wide and the next one went straight in. The guy then moved forward and shoved his cock into my mouth and I licked and sucked his cock and he emptied the rest of his load into my mouth.

As soon as he had finished and I had licked his cock clean, another guy replaced him and once again I had a cock in each hand one in my mouth and one in the ass. The guy behind me began to speed up and then with a moan I felt his spunk shoot up my ass. He slipped out me giving my ass a spank as he did and almost immediately I felt another cock pushing its way into my ass.

Now the two cocks I had been sucking began to cum and I was soon swallowing another two loads of spunk.

For the next two hours I was fucked again and again in my mouth and in my ass. I must have serviced about 30 men and swallowed at least 20 loads of spunk, before I was down to the last two guys. They had both already cum once and had now swapped round so I was now sucking on the cock that had just been up my spunk filled ass. I was almost numb now my ass and jaw aching from the abuse they had received.

Finally the guy in front grunted and shot his spunk into my mouth, as I swallowed the guy behind added his spunk to the large pool that had formed around my ass. They both stood back and looked and me as I began to try and stand up. I was virtually naked now, only the corset and stockings remained and they were stained with spunk and ripped to shreds. My face had almost no makeup left, just a layer of spunk that covered my face, neck and false tits. My hair was sticking to me because it too was covered in spunk. A large pool of spunk had formed on the seat where me ass had been and as I stood up I felt the spunk running down my legs from my sore ass.

As I stood up on my shaking legs, Mistress Jane and Master Bill appeared, video camera in hand.

"Well, well my little slut that was an excellent performance you gave us," she said, "and thankfully it was lit well enough for us to catch it all on video. I am sure this is gonna be a big seller when it hits the shop. Well will call it the Toilet TV Gangbang. Now for a finale, kneel down here," she pointed in front of her and I knelt down.

Bill got the video camera going again and Mistress went over to talk to the two guys who had just fucked me and who were about to leave. After she had spoken to them they both came over to me and once more got their cocks out.

I was ready to reach out and start my sucking again when Mistress said.

"Put your hands down, open your mouth and put your head back." I did as instructed and then she said, "Okay guys, let her have it, and Sue remember to swallow."

And with that they both stated to piss all over me, mostly over my face and in my mouth but the piss ran all over my body. I was furiously trying to swallow all the piss in my mouth but it was too much with all the spunk and soon it was just pouring out the sides and over my face.

Finally the guys finished and I was ordered to kiss their cock and then turn and smile for the camera another nights work over.

If you have any comments on the story please email me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mensroom Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds