• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In Vegas Always Bet on the Black (Man)

In Vegas Always Bet on the Black (Man)

Always bet on the black I guess could be our motto, as I found out on our twenty-fifth anniversary in Las Vegas...

My husband and myself decided to spend our milestone anniversary in Las Vegas. He is 45 and I am 44. I have to say I have taken good care of myself, my tits may sag slightly (but give me a break if you have 40DDs that is an achievement), and I have kept my butt nice and tight. For this trip I even gave in to one of my husband's ideas and went blonde. He bought me a sexy outfit to wear when we went out for our "big-night" which included a premium show and a diner at a deluxe restaurant. Unwinding at a quiet bar after hours I told him we should hit the black jack table. He told me he had two surprises for me. I asked them what they were as I gave his cock a quick squeeze under the table and was surprised to find it hard.

He took out a small box, I opened it with hands trembling and found the necklace I had been admiring when we first arrived on the strip. I told him we could not afford it, but he said anyone who would put up with his crap for a quarter century deserved it. I gave him a big deep kiss. I asked him what the other surprise was. He blushed a bit. He pointed across the room, but all I could see was a black man sitting at a table across from us. Did I miss something? Then it hit me. For years he had had this fantasy of watching me and a well endowed black man have sex. Now the answer had always been no. However, I must say I was somewhat of a hypocrite to the extent that there were times I was too tired to fuck, and could get my husband off with a hand-job and a story of my sexually "misbehaving" with a black stud. But to actually do it?

He brushed my breast and told me it was no big deal if I did not want to do it. He did remind me of the famous saying of "What happens in Vegas... " I thought it over. I told him if we did anything I could say how far; and when I said stop it meant stop. I asked him where he had found my "date" and he said it was through a swingers magazine. I gulped down my drink. Then with legs of rubber I walked across the room to meet my new "stud."

I sat down at the booth and said hello and introduced myself. He was in his early thirties, and not to sound cliché but he was all buff which made sense considering his choice of recreation. Nervously we talked and he told me there was no pressure. I worked up my courage and slid next to him, knowing my husband was watching every move we made. He ordered us each a fresh drink and I noticed, and was somewhat flattered with the way he checked me out. He told me he had an idea to really make things sizzle without doing anything, just yet.

I texted my husband to take a corner seat in the dance club next door. But he was to give us a five minute head start. When my husband, who seldom dances, came in he found me dancing next to my new partner on the floor. The sight of me shaking it up must have excited him as he spilled his drink twice. I noticed my date's big bulge, and decided maybe I could do a little something for him.

After a few more minutes on the floor I asked my dance partner to sit at another table while I talked to my husband. I sat down next to hubby and he was more excited than I had seen him in years. I did tell him though that he must be ready for whatever happened that night, I did not want to hear him be upset the next day or I'd get straight back on a plane to New York. He agreed. I went back to tell my partner our room number and that he was to follow us up twenty minutes later.

We ordered some drinks for the room which arrive a few minutes before my date did. My husband asked me how far I was going to go with him, and I told him honestly I did not know. The man rang the doorbell a moment later and my husband let him in. We all had a drink. Then came the moment of truth.

I got up, leaving my husband sitting on a chair and went across the floor to my new lover. I kissed him and was surprised to find myself getting turned on. While I was not a racist, I had always only dated white. My husband watched as one kiss led to another. His hands drifted to my tits and I let him squeeze and kneed them through the fabric of my light blue velvet dress. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me against him. I could feel his cock press through his pants and against my stomach. "It's so big." I said, and I meant it, it must have been at least twice as big as my husband's. I had heard stories, but I thought they were all bullshit. "I don't know if I can handle it all but I am going to try." I said as I reached down to undo his belt, my hands undid the snap of his jeans and then the zipper, which seemed to take a million years to unzip. Then there was the next moment of truth in my interracial initiation. I looked at my husband and then reached in, parting the snaps of his boxers; for the first time during our marriage I touched another man's cock, and it was also the first non-white cock I had ever held. Even semi-hard it was definitely bigger than my husband's. Now here was where I had to be careful, my husband, in all our black cock submission fantasies liked an element of humiliation, or cuckolding, but I did not want to take it too far.

"Shit it's so big. I think it is bigger than yours." I said as I stroked the black cock in my hand, surprised at its weight and thickness. I kissed my new lover deeply holding his cock up so it pressed against my chest. We kissed some more as I stroked his shaft. "You know honey I might not ever go back after trying this."

He reached down and put his hand up my dress fingering my pussy through my sheer lace black panties, the ones I had put on earlier that night for my husband. He then snaked his fingers in so he touched my pussy directly. I could tell by my trembling knees that he was an expert at this sort of thing, and started to moan.

I told my husband to come over and help me off with my dress, he pulled it over my head, leaving me in my black lace bra, panties, stockings and garter belt (my husband always found them extra sexy) and high heels. I told my husband to sit back down and kissed my lover deeply as he felt my tits. He unsnapped my bra freeing "my girls" up. He bent forward and lifted my left tit to his mouth and sucked on my nipple, then the right, then he lifted the left one to my face and told me to suck on it as he did the right one. My husband looked like he wanted to shoot his load right there and then

"Suck your tit harder, harder! Yeah!" he said as he fingered me. I came, my moan stifled by my own nipple in my mouth. He then took off the black turtle neck sweater he was wearing revealing his buff chest and washboard abs. I pressed my tits against him, they flattened against his hard body as we kissed deeper, our tongues in each other's mouths. I licked his hard chest going lower and lower as I slowly sank to my knees. Coming in to this situation I had drawn limits but now I was way past them.

"Honey you want me to take this big black cock in my little mouth? Are you sure? I might like it better than yours. It is much bigger." I teased. He said he was sure.

I held it steady giving his cock head a loud kiss, then I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took that horse sized shaft in. My husband as part of my "black" education showed me several adult films with white women and black men, and I knew I could not "deep-throat" this guy so I sucked him while I used my hands to jerk his shaft and cup his heavy balls. He did not seem to complain.

My husband looked like his cock was going to explode through his khakis, and in some way I found it very empowering. I decided to give him the biggest case of blue balls on the planet. I guided my stud to the couch and climbed on top of his lap facing my husband. It looked like I had sprouted a black cock of my own. I rubbed my pussy up and down his shaft, my lace panties were the only shield for my still fertile pussy.

I turned around to face my black lover to be and kissed him as I bounced up and down on his shaft some more. Then I whispered something into his ear and he laughed a bit saying "yes."

I faced my husband. "You want me to take this big black cock into my pussy right?" My husband nodded. "Well the rule is no glove no love. So I am going to let him fuck me, maybe all night but you have to do two things. First you will clean me up, and second you will put the rubber on his dick. Understood?" I said this as I took off my panties and let them drop to the ground.

My husband hesitated, he wanted to protest, and yet he could not; as this was part of the humiliation he liked in his fantasies. The black man motioned my husband to look in his jacket my husband pulled out two boxes of condoms, the type designed for the extra endowed men

Nervously he opened one package up and came towards us. At one point he stopped, the reality of the situation hitting him, hard. I looked at him and told him if he did not come over here now I was still going to fuck this man, but in another hotel room, "Or better yet we are going to toss your sorry ass into the hall."

My husband saw the light and grasped the man's cock gingerly as he joked that my husband seemed to like that a bit too much, and rolled the rubber onto his cock. Even the extra sized one seemed to be too tight. He sat down on the couch and held his shaft up. I got on top facing my husband and positioned myself right over him. I lowered myself down onto his shaft. As his cock head stretched me out I knew things could never be the same again, I was taking another man's cock into my pussy. With almost a pop his head slid into me. I began to bounce up and down on his shaft. My nipples were so tight and stiff they felt like they were going to explode.

"Well is this what you wanted honey?" I asked my husband. He said "yes" spellbound. "If this rubber rips his cum is going to flood my pussy, and as you know I am off the pill." I could see the pre-cum stain in his pants. "Do you really want that? Maybe I should just rip it off and do him bareback. Do you want to see my stomach all swollen, my tits dripping milk from another man's seed?" He looked like he was going to pass out.

The man swung me around so I faced him he sucked my tits and kissed me deeply. Then he got up and with me still attached to him he walked into the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed spreading my legs wide as he held them by my ankles and fucked me harder than I had ever been in a lifetime. When he busted his nut I thought security would be knocking in the door from our screaming. I summoned my husband over to us and had him removed the rubber and put it in the garbage. I turned to him and told him to strip. I took my husband's cock and stroked it. "Seems a bit small now. But if it has staying power I might give it a chance latter. Here is the deal. If you don't cum within two minutes I will not make you wear my panties for the rest of the night, if not..."

I stroked my husband's cock slowly. He fought to stay in control. "You know maybe I ought to go bareback. What do you think honey? Let him cum in my pus-" I could not even finish the second syllable and he exploded, I aimed it away from my body letting it land on the floor and later to our shock we found some had hit the wall, we tipped housekeeping a bit more when we checked out the next day.

"Now let me be fair. We must compare." I said stroking my husband and my lover's cocks at the same time. I held them stand next to each other. I took each of them in my mouth while I yanked the other some more. Then I examined them both, "Well I guess I better bet on the black tonight." I said telling my husband to put on my discarded panties, which held his cock in ever so tight.

I indicated to him to put a new rubber on my lover's cock, which had grown semi-hard. Joining the game he told my husband to stroke it hard so he could fuck me some more. My husband hesitated, but then did what he was told to. "No, do it on your knees." He told him. Nervously, now "eye to eye" with my lover's cock he stoked the shaft. His own manhood fully stiff and imprisoned in my panties; a reminder of his own sexual. My husband unrolled a new rubber onto my lover's cock. He looked down at my husband and told him to kiss it for good luck, the "it" in question being his cock head. I added in for him to do it. He gave the cock head the quickest of pecks as I lamented not having my camera available.

Then my lover had me get back on the bed and fucked me while I was on my hands and knees, dog style. He took his time sometimes penetrating me deep, sometimes shallow, hard and fast, then slow. I yelled out how much I loved being fucked by a black man and how I wanted to rip the rubber off and be taken bareback by him.

He rolled me over onto my stomach, straddling me he tit fucked me as he played with my pussy. I pulled the rubber off and took his shaft into my mouth. He slid his cock back and forth as he simultaneously fucked my tits and mouth. When he came I swallowed his hot load as quick as I could gagging very little. I was tempted to kiss my husband but felt it was too much for him and instead went to the bathroom to gargle. I was actually getting into the whole "black fucking" thing a bit too much. I started to get turned on thinking of him cumming in me. I knew the risks, but I was so horny.

I went to my husband and took his shaft in my hand again and jerked him off a bit. I put my tits near his face and when he tried to suck on them I pulled them back saying they were only for black men, tonight, and maybe from now on. "Maybe I ought to take that naked cock in me, see how it feels." I felt his cock start to twitch and slowed down on jerking him off. "Maybe I will make him pull out of me before he comes, and maybe not." I said teasing him. "Should I let that big black cock cum in me? After which he will own me. You don't want that? Do you?" He said he never wanted anything more. "Well I might do it, if you promise to clean my pussy out afterward, with your tongue." He said he would.

Maybe it was all the gambling but I wanted to take the risk. I took my black lover in my arms and kissed him deeply. Then we got on the bed. He rolled me onto my side and lying on his side behind me he entered me. It felt different without the rubber. He slowly fucked me for a full ten minutes, making me beg to take his seed into me, which I did. He playfully slapped my ass while he talked dirty to me.

Then he pulled out and got on top of me, pushing my legs nearly over my head he entered me in full control, fucking me deep and hard. I looked at my husband and told him I was going to take his load inside of me. "He is going to shoot his load into me. He is going to knock my pussy up." I yelled, "Cum inside of me, fill me up with your cum, please." When he came I could feel his hot spunk shoot deep inside of me, instinctively my pussy milked his cock. When he pulled out of me my husband came over to me. I told him to fuck me. He came within a minute. I had him lay down and sat on his face as he licked my pussy clean.

An hour later I kissed my black lover good night. My husband sheepishly asked if I thought that I might be pregnant, I told him I did not know.

The next morning as we wheeled our luggage down the hall I saw an odd scenario. The woman down the hall, a chubby blond pushed her husband out the door and into the hall. The door slammed and then opened again and she threw a ring, which I presumed to be a wedding ring down the hall, I could swear I saw a black man in the room with her.

For the next month I literally milked my husband dry with whether I could be pregnant by this black stud, making him cum like a horse. Even after I was sure that I wasn't I let him be in suspense for another few weeks, telling him how I'd leave him for the father of my black child if that was the case. I am thinking of another trip to Vegas for our next anniversary for next year, with an even bigger surprise for my husband, now I wonder what size maid's uniform he would wear?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In Vegas Always Bet on the Black (Man)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1254 milliseconds