• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Master List of Wishes

The Master List of Wishes

I would like to give credit for the creation of this list to the many writers and authors of these types of stories, and to the people that dream of things beyond themselves...who write such interesting ideas. I could not have thought up all of these different powers and combinations on my own, and I can see that I am not the only one that takes their time to think things through before seeking power. I would like to give credit to several authors in particular like (but not limited to) Dark Blade for his Wishes stories the idea of the list itself, BillyRay for doing an amazing story Perfect Wishes which help me decide on several "safe guards," for W.G and Azil for the Reward stories they helped put the list into perspective. I would also like the thank Forever-Shadow-Knight for Haller's Catch, one of the most interesting points of view in this genre I hope that he or she will continue to write more.

Now then, there are just two things you should know about this list before you read on. The first: some of the powers listed are similar and in some cases appear to be duplicated, this is not done by accident this is done as a back-up or "fail-safe" for the other power on the list, if by some chance or happen stance find yourself traveling to a universe, planet, alternate reality or dimension, and become inhibited and unable to access one or two of your abilities, the other would hopefully circumnavigate that and still allow some use of the ability. The second: this list does not contain everything that can be wished or imagined; I'm sure that this is not half of what can be thought up or made into a decent story. I thought of what I can with this list I tried to be thorough by giving examples when clarification seems needed (some of you might not know who some of these people are just look up the name and a description is available). I have long wondered if such a list as this has ever existed and to my limited knowledge none such does until now, so here it is. I give you permission to look at this list and to take what you feel you character or characters need to move your story along. I chose not to include too many insanely powerful individuals on this list because I felt that if a person becomes too powerful, too soon, the story becomes too easy and (to me anyway) not as much fun to read if there are no more obstacles.

I wish you the best of luck in the writing and may you come up with something unique and exciting to read, I look forward to reading it someday.

-The Curious Reader

I wish to have, now and forever, the following powers and abilities; granted in the spirit of the wish; and as I intended for them to be:

1. The ability to have instinctive knowledge and mastery of all my skills, knowledge, powers and abilities. To have full comprehension of how to best understand and use my powers, to be able to use my powers without having them overwhelm me or to "over-write" my own personality, beliefs and convictions.

2. The ability to perceive and have total control and mastery over all forms and types of Matter and Energy, to manipulate (shape, control and form) existing matter, and to either create or destroy matter, at will, perfectly to my desires. Control all forms of Energy, to generate, manipulate and convert all forms of energy; Kinetic, Potential, Thermal, Light, Electromagnetic, Gravitational, Elastic, Sound, etc., at will. (Example: Dr. Manhattan from Watchman)

3. My body would maintain the appearance and form of a human male 6' 7" and 280 Lbs in perfect health with all body feature at optimal levels and size including mentally, but my body fat would never exceed 8 - 18% unless I choose to inhabit the body of a woman the changes will be for that is a form of a human female 5' 9" and 133 Lbs also in perfect health and with all feature at their optimal levels and size, and mentally, body fat would never exceed 14-22%. For my body to work with me having total control of my body systems and faculties no matter what physical form I take this would be my "default" setting. (Example: Swimmers body, Tri-athletes, and Olympic Gymnasts'.)

4. To be able to access and use 100% of my full brain capacity

5. Full control of all mental powers, at will, without any side effects: Telepathy: ability to read a person's thoughts and to delve into the most private areas of their minds. To copy information/skill and to "imprint" the information on to my mind, I would be able to telepathically scan large groups looking for information buried in their minds, to: control, manipulate, alter, or change the mind of any person, at will. To also be receptive to strong emotions such as fear or anger and to quickly find the source. As well as complete mental defenses and shields that are layered or "compartmentalize" to allow the illusion of penetration without being touched and cannot be penetrated and broken into, to be completely unaffected by hypnosis, conditioning, or any other mind control attempt including drug related. Telekinesis: the ability to move objects without touching them physically but with your mind no matter what the mass, shape or size of the object, to erect force fields and deflectors. Psychometrics or Clairsentience: ability to perceive and gain information and full history about a person, place or an object, by touching an object belonging to the person or place, Intuition: to perceive an idea, knowledge or information directly. This is what is commonly called "a gut feeling" to have an inner knowledge and certainty about something, Psychic healing: ability to cure pains or illnesses by transferring some healing energy like chi into the person either mental of physical, Retro-cognition: is the ability to see into the distant past can also be classified as a "dead zone" like the television show, Auric sight: ability to see and sense the aura's of people, and thereby understand certain things about their character, moods, emotions, thoughts or health of other people, Clairvoyance: ability to glimmer the future events based on the action you set in motion as well the actions of those around you. Clair-visual, Clair-audience and Clair-empathy: can be used in conjunction to see "through" someone else's eyes and ears, to experience events in either the past of near future.

6. The ability to have almost total memory recall or photographic memory so that I would never forget anything important without side effects. I.E. without losing my mind.

7. The Wisdom of Solomon.

8. The ability to learn at an accelerated rate and comprehension with complete mastery of skills. (Example: Charlie Andrews from Heroes)

9. The ability of Intuitive Aptitude to understand complex systems both mechanical and biological, without the "hunger" as shown in Silar, and without any negative side effects, at will.

10. The ability to teleport anything to anywhere on the planet instantly, at will. (Example: Jumper, and John Wraith from Wolverine Origins)

11. The ability to control time, to pause, fold, slow down, speed up, reverse, or normalize the flow of time, at will. As well as to move outside of the flow of time, to move myself or others backwards for forwards in the time stream. (Example: Hiro Nakamura)

12. The ability to pass parts or all of me through any objects and walls, to "Phase" through them at will without being harmed. (Example: DL from Heroes and Shadowcat from Marvel.)

13. The ability to sense the flow of "karma", around myself and others, at will.

14. The ability to regenerate and heal at an accelerated rate on par with Clair and Adam from Heroes as well as Wolverine and Deadpool from Marvel Universe, with or without being conscious.

15. The ability to heal others from any illness and wound, mental and physical, no matter how sick and hurt, up until the point of death, to also "fix" or correct preexisting conditions, genetic abnormalities, defects and mental deficiencies and to be able to restore youth.

16. The ability to shift all or part of my physical form to any creature or person I desired at will. Example: To that of a Lycan in either those of a hybrid form or full wolf form, at will, without the Moon. Without pain or discomfort and I would never full lose myself (powers and conciseness) in the changes. I would always be in control of all faculties. Example: Underworld the full Lycan form would be the Hybrid, and New Moon would be the Full wolf form, with all senses, instincts, and attributes to shift accordingly. To appear as an old man or woman but still be young on the inside.

17. The ability to detect if someone is lying to me, only at will, like a human lie detector. (Example: Sue Landers from Heroes)

18. The ability to find anyone on a planet alive or dead at will. (Example: Molly Walker from Heroes.)

19. The power of alchemy and transmutation, to change the properties on an object, density, or molecular structure to my will, to either harden or soften. (Example change titanium to plastic, or dirt to Adamantium or Vibranium.)

20. The ability to summarize on sight the personality and powers of those around me, to know the amount of power, spiritual energy and the other special abilities of those around me.

21. The ability to comprehend fully, to be able to speak, and write all languages in a universe without a "foreign" accent.

22. The ability to have the powers, strength, enhanced senses, invulnerable skin and extreme durability of the Sentry without any psychosis or the threat of succumbing to the "Void," the Imperial Guard Gladiator as well as the Eternal's found in the Marvel Universe without being limited to not harming a Celestial Clause. With all reflexes, dexterity, eyesight to appropriately match without any significant outward appearances. Also have the ability to allow them to be pierced if I so desired. I.E. I needed a haircut, give blood or cut my finger nails etc., with all muscles throughout my body being proportionally strong and my bones, tendons and other related organs and parts being strong enough to take the stress. I would be as flexible and agile as any world-class gymnast.

23. The ability of Adoptive muscle memory, and mimicry, to be able to see an action or procedure and to completely copy, repeat and improve on the action at will with full control and retention. (Example: Monica Dawson from Heroes)

24. The power to be able to wake up fully aware and refreshed after sleeping, no matter how little or much I sleep without the grogginess or disorientation. (Example: Sleep for one hour or twenty hours would feel as if I had a full seven hours of undisturbed restful sleep.)

25. The skills, knowledge and training of the world's best fighting forces like someone who has had over 50 years of experience in all areas including leadership, tactical, recon, demolition and communication of every special forces team from around the World. Example: Navy S.E.A.L.S, SAS, Mossad, COS, PLA, Force Recon, Sniper Recon, KSK, GSG-9, Spetsnaz and other Special Forces Assault Teams.

26. The full mastery of all disciplines, forms and styles of martial arts. To have to training, discipline, and wisdom of the grand masters. Training will include armed and unarmed, hand-to-hand fighting styles, to include of course the mastery of all types of weapons and firearms found in this Galaxy.

27. When someone is going to physically or mentally attack me intending to do me harm, whether I was aware of it or not, I would react instinctively, Spiderman's Spider-sense, my thoughts and reactions would speed up to triple the normal speed.

28. I would be immune to all forms of drugs, poisons, narcotics, gases, hallucinogens, viruses, bacteria's, disease, toxins. Any form of addictions like Power, Women, Money, Etc.

29. The ability of Accelerated Probabilities and Quantum Precognition to almost-instantaneously see what choice one should make when confronted with a situation, to predict the outcomes of certain situations, and then to accelerate oneself along that path of causality immediately, at will, to discern what decisions or choices lead to which outcomes and to make the best choice without running the risk of Blind Spots or Chaos Theory Rebound. (Examples: Santiago from Heroes and Layla Miller from Marvel)

30. The ability of Techopathy; to interface wirelessly with all electronic system and then have complete control over them, at will. (Example: Micah Sanders from Heroes)

31. The ability to "Super-Charge" other people's powers if I so choose to, at will. (Example: Ando From Heroes)

32. The power to absorb the powers, strength, and knowledge of the people I defeat, if I so choose (not automatically) with no ill effects and without harming the person and that I will maintain control over the powers, and to add them to my own. (Example: Highlander Duncan Macleod, Mortal Kombat's Shang Tsung, and Peter Patrelli/Silar from Heroes.)

33. The ability to control and influence the four elements and the weather. (Example: Aang from Avatar: the last air bender and Storm from Marvel)

34. The ability to let my mind to take and absorb information of any person, being, object or machine you touch, it will not affect the mind of the person in anyway. Additionally when I get information downloaded into my head it will not "overwrite" my personality and mind and I will be able to access it at will

35. The ability to destroy or recover memories that where lost or stolen and to project them either me or others, at will. (Example: Damian from Heroes)

36. The ability to manipulate electro-magnetic fields and magnetism itself. (Example Magneto and Joseph from Marvel and the German from Heroes)

37. The ability to create and manipulate 3D holographic images and realistic illusions, with size and density, at will.

38. The tactical knowledge and philosophy of waging war and of creating peace from Sun Tzu, Ghangis Khan, Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Chaka Zulu, Julius Caesar, Gandhi, Buddha, Jesus, and Mohammad.

39. The knowledge and comprehension of technology, philosophy and science of Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Bruce Banner, Dr. Hank McCoy, the Titans including Thanos; Forge, Black Panther, from the Marvel Universe, Geordi La Forge, Reginald Barclay, B'Elanna Torres, Seven of Nine, Harry Kim, Tom Paris, Tuvok, and Data from the Star Trek Universe, Henry Pym, Ray Palmer, Mr. Terrific, Steel aka John Henry Irons from the DC Universe, Henry Deacon, Zane Donovan and Nathan Stark of the TV Show Eureka; the Jaffar, the Sodan, the Aschen, the Eurondans, the Gadmeer, the Asgard, the Travelers, the Goa'uld, the Orbanians, and the Ancients from the Stargate Universe, the Forerunners, Covenant, and earth technologies from the Halo Universe, the technologies from the Star Wars universe, and the Time Lords of Gallifrey.

40. The complete working knowledge of magic and the defenses against all magic including the skills, discipline, teaching and wisdom of Harry Dresden, Night Wolf, Zatanna, Scarlet Witch, Jim Eckert, Dr. Strange, the Ancient One, the Thunder God Raiden, Shang Sung Dr. Fate, Adam Warlock, Black Adam, Merlin and the Wizard Shazam.

41. The protection and immunization against all magic's including: objects, barriers, spells, potions, sorcery and witchcraft, to become unaffected by them or their influence. (Example: medusa's gaze, wards, traps spells, magic prisons or chains, and possessions demonic or otherwise.)

42. Full knowledge and comprehension of all world religion and spiritual text without being overwhelmed by religious fervor. Example the Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Chinese Tradition Religion, Buddhism, Primal-indigenous etc. With full text knowledge, scrolls and all spiritual documents that did exist and still do exist.

43. The complete knowledge, philosophy, techniques and abilities of the Grand Master, and Master Jedi's. The power to sense, manipulate and shape "The Force" at will without any ill side effects; to have complete mastery of all forms and disciplines of the order both old and new orders..

44. The complete knowledge, control and influence of cosmic forces and cosmic awareness like those of the Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel, Nova Corp, the Guardians of Oa, the Beyonder, the Stranger, the Watchers, the Celestials of the Marvel U, the Elders of the Universe, and the whole of the Q Continuum.

45. The ability to give or grant powers to individuals that I deem worthy, for them to draw, independently of my own powers, not diminish or take away from my own.

46. The ability to live and survive the vacuum and cold of space as well as the depths of the oceans without harm and with or without needing to breath.

47. The ability to perceive and observe the Multi-verse, to be able to travel it, without losing the use of any of my powers. As well as always being able to find my way back to my "home" Universe.

48. The power to shield at will, the existent of my powers or abilities in all areas from others, so that they do not know how powerful or weak I am, when I am using my powers, to be able to prevent people from taking my powers, adapting around or from them, and trying to mimic or "learn" my power. (Examples of threat: Silar, Telepaths, Empath's, Shang Sung, Leech, and the Borg.)

49. The spiritual strength, power and instinctive knowledge to stand against both the Hierarchy and Armies of Heaven and Hell, to be able to stand against everyone but GOD itself.

(Side Note: Yes I know that this is a little blasphemous but I did not want some overzealous Seraphim, or Demon Lord thinking that I'm getting too powerful or too close to God and tries to off me.)

50. A "Gone to Hell" clause that can allow a single individual only chosen by me or GOD itself to stop and strip me of my powers or to stop them from working if it decides that it is time for me to move on and to die or if I have fallen to the "Dark Side".

51. The ability to pass on my powers upon the final passing of my spirit from this world, to choose a worthy successor to possess them.

52. The power to let my Soul and Spirit become insubstantial and indestructible upon my death, and to be able to inhabit or possess anybody I choose, if I do inhabit a new body the changes and abilities that I have chosen will be passed on as well as any physical changes included, or if I have become tired of life to be able to pass on to the hereafter if I do not desire to continue living.

53. Not to lose my humanity with all of these powers and to lose touch with what it means to be Human, who I am and for what I stand for.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Master List of Wishes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds