• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches

Beyonce's Book of Bitches

123456

Beyonce Knowles sighs heavily. She has tried her best but it is no use, she just can't drift off to sleep and she knows why.

It's ironic really, the day has been long and tomorrow is promising to be even longer so she made the mature decision to go to bed alone so she could catch up on her sleep, and yet here she is lying awake unable to stop thinking about how horny she is.

Beyonce has a huge sexual appetite, one which is normally satisfied by her husband who she loves dearly, but he's on tour right now and even if he was here he wouldn't be able to truly satisfy her, not in the mood she's in.

Yet again Beyonce considers truly satisfying her craving, but she couldn't, she didn't have the time. Of course she didn't have the time to lay awake thinking about it either, leaving her with only one alternative.

So with this in mind she gets up, turns to her bedside table, bends down and opens the bottom of the three draws, also known as her dildo draw. Reaching inside the draw Beyonce picks out a nice medium-size toy, before closing the draw and opening the draw above it. This draw is full of books, none of which look particularly interesting or unique... save for that one black book Beyonce kept well hidden towards the bottom of the draw. Pulling the book out Beyonce shuts the draw, gets herself comfortable and then opens the book to its first page, smiling as she reads the title she gave this book so many, many years ago...

Beyonce's Book Of Bitches

Perhaps not the most inventive of titles but appropriate given its contents of names, numbers and pictures belonging to all the women Beyonce has bedded for the better part of 10 years, the majority of which were white because while Beyonce loves women of all colours white women had always been her favourite.

Of course her husband knows nothing about this book. Part of her secretly hopes if he was to ever find it or if she finally told him about her little fetish like she had imagined doing so many times he would be hopefully understanding and willing to allow her to continue indulging her twisted lesbian cravings. Sadly she isn't 100% sure if he would be willing to accept this part of her, which is why she will probably never tell him the truth, and if he does find her little book, well, she knows all his secrets, including several which he doesn't think she knows about and could destroy him if they ever came out so if such a thing was to happen Beyonce is confident that if it ever came to it she could blackmail her husband into silence, even if it did destroy their marriage in the process. Considering that was one of many terrible scenarios it seemed foolish for Beyonce to keep this book and continue to add names, numbers and pictures to it but the truth is as much as Beyonce loves her husband, career and lifestyle she simply doesn't love them as much as she loves white women.

Turning the page Beyonce comes to a self made contents page and smiles as her eyes drift over the names of all of her conquests, the names alone sparking so many wonderful memories until her eyes focus on the first name on the list, causing her to smile again.

Britney Spears, oh how she had used to lust after that girl before she got her hands on her... and when she did, oh what fun she had, what fun she continued having to this day.

Sighing heavily Beyonce wished her loyal little white bitch was here now so she could take her pleasure from her like she had done so many times before, but tonight Beyonce would have to settle for her memories, although at least it was one of her favourites.

Britney had been the very first female celebrity Beyonce had dared to go after, and after successfully turning the pop princess into her white bitch Beyonce never looked back, more or less only going after female celebrities after that, the conquest somehow seeming sweeter when she was not only taking and dominating another woman but another woman who so many people looked up to, adored and lusted after.

If it wasn't for her success the first time out Beyonce doesn't know where she would be, but she knows she wouldn't be half as happy, so Britney has always been one of her favourites. The girl was also super submissive and, after she was properly broken in, adored all of Beyonce's little kinks, making her a perfect little white bitch for Beyonce.

Slowly Beyonce turns the page and is greeted with a series of pictures. Next to each picture is a date which is in reference to when the picture next to it was taken. The first picture at the top of the page is of Britney's perfectly shaped, toned, tight white virgin ass which is pointing at the camera, showing off her pussy and ass hole.

Despite all the times she had seen and abused it Beyonce still found herself licking her lips at the sight of Britney's ass on display before her. She absolutely adores seeing a woman in such a vulnerable and submissive position... on all fours like a bitch... ass just waiting to be abused.

So many people made a fuss over her bootylicious black ass, and while Beyonce publicly claimed she didn't love all the attention the truth is she did. When she was up on stage shaking her money-maker it wasn't 'Sasha Fierce' up there as she liked to claim, it was the real Beyonce, the proud and confident woman she truly was. However despite all the attention, fantasies from her fans, and nearly constant begging from her husband Beyonce would never let anyone fuck that bootylicious ass she is secretly so proud of. That was a bitch thing to do, and Beyonce was nobody's bitch.

It was funny really, for someone who sang how bootylicious she was Beyonce has always been more into pounding booty while never even entertaining the idea of getting her own bootylicious booty pounded.

Of course ultimately it all came down to the idea of dominance, the idea that when it came to sex she is always in control, it is always about her. With her husband Beyonce enjoyed normal, heterosexual sex. No kinks, no nothing but her way or he could get the fuck out of her bed. With women Beyonce loved kinks, especially the type which made her feel dominant and in control while preferably degrading the other woman, and in all her experience there was no act that made Beyonce feel more dominant and in control while degrading another woman than fucking another woman up the ass.

There was just something so primal about it, forcing a large cock, even one that's fake, deep into another woman's shit hole, a hole not meant to be entered, fucking them in that hole for her pleasure, listening to their whimpers of pain slowly turning into moans of pleasure as their no entry hole is slowly turned into a fuck hole, their cries for more as she begins slamming their forbidden entrances, their orgasmic cries as she sodomises them through multiple climaxes and their submissive attitudes towards her afterwards, all of it was so wonderfully empowering, giving Beyonce an addictive rush like no other.

The book Beyonce is currently holding in her hands is filled with so much ass it could easily be called Beyonce's Book Of White Bitch Ass, but there was just enough non-ass pictures for the book to keep its original title, and it's not like Beyonce didn't adore sucking on a nice pair of titties, or tasting and sometimes even fucking a nice piece of pussy so she's quite happy with the book the way it is.

However for some of her bitches she only has pictures of their asses, either because from the beginning that was the only part of them she was even remotely interested in or by the time she was through breaking that bitch in all they were to her was a piece of ass on legs, and Britney Spears definitely ended up just being a piece of ass on legs.

As Beyonce goes down the page looking at each picture one at a time, each picture is of Britney's ass pointing at the camera with her pussy and particularly her ass hole looking tight but not as tight as they had in the first picture, Britney's anal cherry seemingly a distant thing of the past as those holes were clearly well used as the weeks, months and years went by.

Beyonce looks down both pages looking at the pictures and then the dates next to them. She can't help but wish she had pictures of the owners face despite knowing who the ass belongs to due to the contents page. In a weird way it is exacterly because of who this woman that she is now looking at that the contents page was created as well as the reason why she only has pictures of her ass and not any other part of her body like her face that could identify her if this book was to fall into the wrong hands.

Once she reaches the bottom of the second page Beyonce turns the page and continues to look at the pictures on the next two pages. These pages are a little different, one of the first pictures showing Britney spreading her butt cheeks for the camera while others show Britney's ass having something inside of it, that being Beyonce's big black strap on dildo. In one of the pictures there is only the head inside of Britney's butt, in another one the strap on is halfway inside of her ass, and in the third one the strap on is all the way inside of her backside. After these three pictures the pictures change, no longer showing a perfectly toned, tight white ass but a still perfectly toned, white ass however now her ass hole looks anything but tight, that poor little butt hole stretched far beyond its natural boundaries.

In all of the pictures that follow Britney's butt hole is gaping, the once tight ring of flesh now a wide opening allowing the camera to look deep into the pop princess's bowels. Continuing down the page Britney's back hole only looks more brutalised, Beyonce being treated to an increasingly better look inside Britney's ass at every following picture of the poor gaping hole. In a few of the pictures Britney is spreading her butt cheeks again, although it makes little difference. The last picture on the page shows Britney's butt hole super gaping after a 5 hour long ass pounding session, that hole not fully recovering until a few days later at which point Britney claim sitting down was finally no longer painful for her.

After having reached the end of the 'chapter' of the book on her first celebrity white bitch Beyonce instead of moving on to the next chapter goes back to the first page devoted to Britney and looks at the first picture of that perfectly shaped, well toned, tight white virgin ass.

Part of Beyonce never ceases to be amazed that even after what she did to that ass and after what she lovingly continued to do to that ass Britney is one of her bitches that actually dared to call her and how when she called Beyonce would have her beg and she would quite willingly beg her to be allowed to come and see her because her ass needs her.

As Beyonce continues to reminisce she remembers how after the first couple of sessions with Britney she only occasionally touched her pussy due to Britney always cumming harder when she played or fucked her ass. Eventually she went from only occasionally touching her first celebrity bitch's pussy to never touching it and instead 'trained' Britney to only come when she was with her from her ass play to the point where Britney confessed after the first time she gave her a 5 hour non-stop anal assault that it feels like her ass hole not only craves her black mistress's black cock but her ass hole needs her black mistress's black cock.

Slowly Beyonce turns her attention from the picture to the date next to it and as she does so she starts to remember the very first time she took her first celebrity white bitch.

***

Beyonce walks into the hotel's bar, her eyes searching the place for the pop princess cameoing in Austin Powers 3, the movie in which she is done for the day shooting for, leaving her available to finally search out her prey which she spots sitting up at the actual bar.

Britney isn't hard to spot, particularly because she is still wearing exacterly what she wore in her cameo which is a black top, if you can even call it that, the thing is so small it looks more like a bra, however it's supposed to be a top, a pair of tight dark pants with a silver belt and black high heels.

Beyonce smiles as she looks the woman at the bar up and down before making her way over to the bar.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asks her as she reaches the bar standing next to the woman she is after.

"I'll have whatever she's having." Beyonce says.

The bartender nods and turns to fetch Beyonce's drink as Britney turns in her seat to look at her.

"Beyonce... erm, hey, what are you doing here?" Britney asks, before looking embarrassed, "Not that you can't be here or anything, it's just..."

"Relax, I'm just here for a drink." Beyonce says, sitting down next to the babbling blonde.

"Oh, well I'm only drinking Coke so if you want something else..." Britney begins.

Both girls were about a year away from being 21 and legal to drink but even without their superstar status it would have been hard to find a bar in the country that would have carded two such stunning beauties if they chose to drink in its establishment.

"Coke's fine." Beyonce says, taking the drink offered by the bartender, "Alcohol was never my vice anyway."

The last part is said almost as a whisper, and although Britney heard it would be a while yet before she would understand it.

"Nice outfit." Beyonce says, looking Britney up and down.

Her eyes were tempted to linger on the outfit but Beyonce would never be that sloppy, instead easily giving the impression to anyone watching that she was just admiring the outfit and not Britney herself, which is exactly how Britney took it.

"Thanks." Britney says with a smile, "I was maybe going to change into something less revealing but it's kind of hot and I kind of like the attention, you know? Besides I'm trying to change my image. Less cute and innocent teen, more strong, confident woman."

Beyonce smirks and skilfully avoids laughing.

"Well you're off to a good start." Beyonce says.

She'd heard that Britney was going to be changing her image however all of the attempts Britney has made so far including that outfit seems to come across that Britney is somebody cute and innocent trying to be sexy and confident rather than someone who actually is.

Britney came off as a bit of a wannabe in Beyonce's opinion, at least when it came to being sexy and confident, and her opinion didn't change as the girl, who was supposedly only a few months younger than herself, started to run her mouth how she wanted to be taken seriously, both as a strong, confident woman and as a singer before switching into total teenage girl mode when talking about clothes, shopping and then of course her latest boyfriend drama. Of course none of these subjects were exclusive to teenage girls but the way in which Britney acted came across as anything but the strong, confident woman she had just claimed she wanted to be. The girl was still cute and innocent, maybe too much for her own good. Not that she would be still innocent once Beyonce has finished having her fun with her cute white ass.

Although she masks it well Beyonce goes into a little daydream of exactly how she's going to corrupt this girl as she skilfully zones in and out of the conversation Britney is practically having with herself.

Beyonce joins in when she feels appropriate, even enjoying it at some points but at the same time doesn't tell her life story or go into details about her personal life. Britney, not so much.

In fact when they're interrupted by the paparazzi it almost seems a blessing in disguise.

"Great." Britney sighs after half a dozen photos had been taken in a matter of seconds, "I guess this means tomorrow everyone will be talking about the secret friendship of Britney Spears and Beyonce Knowles... not that would be bad or anything... I just..."

"Relax I know what you mean." Beyonce says, the wheels in her head as she realises away to use this situation to her advantage, "Listen, why don't we go up to my room to get away from these guys?"

Britney is a little taken back by this. She feels tempted to say yes, and yet for some reason she feels as though she should say no.

"I don't know." Britney says, voicing her uncertainty.

"Oh come on, we can talk some more, maybe get to know each other a little better. After all, it can never hurt to have connections in this business, and I wasn't necessarily looking forward to a night of drinking alone anyway." Beyonce says, before adding after Britney still fails to look convinced, "I have a mini-bar."

Britney thinks about it for a minute, and then smiles.

"Ok." She says and with that the two women turn and head out of the bar and over to the lifts with Beyonce pressing the call button.

Once they are both in Beyonce presses her hotel room floor button and the two simply stand next to each other waiting to reach their destination.

While they are moving in the lift Beyonce can't help but smile at her reflection on the mirror inside of the lift doors due to her lusted after the woman who is now standing to her right for the past 2 years and having made up her mind earlier in the day when she saw Britney doing her thing in her cameo role that she was going to make Britney her bitch. And not just her bitch but her first celebrity bitch.

Over the past couple of years Beyonce had turned a few women who weren't famous into her bitches, mostly as one night stands with a few who she kept for a while here and there. She had been tempted to try and make one or more of her fellow Destiny's Child members her bitch however she knew better than to 'shit where she eats'. Despite having made no celebrity women her bitches yet being around a lot of hot female celebrities she had been dying to make a move on one of them and now after two years of lusting she was going to finally do it. She was going to make the pop princess Britney Spears what she hoped would be the first, and hopefully not the last, of her white celebrity bitches.

Britney looks over at Beyonce who is standing next to her and notices the smile on her face which makes her a tad nervous due to her not sure why she would be so happy. Another thing she didn't understand was why she had had that bad gut feeling down in the bar when Beyonce had suggested that they go to her room and why was that bad gut feeling getting stronger the closer they came to arriving at her hotel room.

Finally the doors to the lift open on Beyonce's floor. Beyonce is the first to get out with Britney following along behind her. Once they arrive at her hotel room Beyonce unlocks and opens the door allowing Britney to go first which she does with Beyonce following close behind.

As soon as they are both inside of her hotel room Beyonce shuts the door and quickly locks it to make sure Britney can't escape when she makes her move.

Hearing the door to the hotel room close and lock causes Britney to frown in confusion, "What are you doing?"

Beyonce hearing Britney's question turns her head to look at her and see's Britney staring at her in shock and disbelief which makes the black singer smile, "Just making sure you can't escape."

For the first time tonight Britney seems speechless, a fact which causes Beyonce to smile. Her smile quickly fades though as she turns around completely and begins to approach Britney like a predator would slowly stalk its prey.

"You know, I was maybe going to let you do a little more drinking and talking, but I think I've waited long enough..." Beyonce says, trailing off menacingly as she watches every movement Britney makes.

"W... what what do you mean? What are you going to do to me?" Britney asks softly after a pause, afraid she already knows the answer

Beyonce just stares at her, and then smiles.

"Well, first I'm going to spank you, just so you know who's in charge. If you agree to be a good little white bitch for me your spanking will be firm but gentle. If you choose to make this unnecessarily difficult by fighting the inevitable I will be forced to beat your white ass into submission. And trust me, you don't want that because I will happily destroy your cute little butt to get what I want even if it means you can't sit right for a week." Beyonce pauses for a few seconds to let what she has just said sink in, "After your spanking I'm gonna feed you my tits and my pussy and, unless you want another spanking, you're going to worship each one of those parts of my body like an eager little white ho. You're gonna suck on my titties so good and then you're going to go to town on licking my pussy, swallowing all the cream I feed you, turning you into a little black pussy loving white girl. If you're really lucky after I'm done cumming in your mouth I might reward you by shoving my tongue into your little white pussy, getting me some sweet white girl pussy cream, maybe with a little white girl cum for desert. And then... I'm going to strap on a nice big black cock and make that cute little white ass of yours all mine. I'm going to make you get on your hands and knees, spread your ass cheeks and once I have gotten that ass hole of yours nice and lubricated I'm going to fuck it. My big black strap on cock is going to violate your tight little ass hole, every single inch slowly going up that white ass until it's nice and full of black cock. Then, I'm going to fuck that ass, slowly at first, stretching you out real good, then I'm going to pound fuck that white ass. I'm going to destroy your little ass hole, tear it apart, leave it a total gaping mess. And you're going to love it. You're going to be begging me to make you my little white bitch, and when I'm done with your ass you're going to be kissing mine to prove you really want it. You're pretty white face is going to get buried in my big black ass as you cover it with kisses, thanking me, your black mistress, for fucking you like you've never been fucked before and making you my white bitch."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds