• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Sensual First Encounter

A Sensual First Encounter

Arriving outside the hotel room you reach for the door but your hand stops in mid-air just before it can knock. You become supremely aware of the wide variety of things you can sense and feel. The harshness of the corridor light... The loud fast beating of your heart in your chest... The quick shallow gulps of your own breath... Still, you hesitate as if not daring to turn the fantasy into reality - hardly believing that only an short time and a brief taxi ride ago you were sitting in your own room and suggesting once again that I head off into the night towards you. This night however you were shaken to the core when I said "okay".

Biting your lip you gather your courage and knock quietly...

A few seconds pass with your heart in your mouth. Will I really be there... The door slowly opens...

I smile warmly at you, open the door wide and invite you in. At first you think the room is dark and you hesitate then you realise that the flickering light you can see is an array of candles - their warm light sliding over every surface in the room. Stepping inside the next things you notice are the smell, a light incense, and the soft music being played - a low volume singer crooning quietly to the world.

I close the door behind you and let you take in the sights of the room. When you turn back to me it is with wide eyes and a wide genuine smile. My response is to open my arms wide and gather you into a warm and tight embrace. Pulling back for a moment I stroke your hair and look deep into your eyes... Before leaning in slowly - meeting you half-way as our lips lightly touch... Warm liquid fire running through your body...

To your surprise I let you go and step back. I obviously take a moment to take in the sight of you - actually here for real, with me. You can see that my hair is still up in its customary ponytail but I've made a slight effort as I'm wearing a loose shirt over my jeans and, amusingly, bare feet.

I take your hand and lead you over to the bed. When I pull back the duvet you gasp and grin when you realise that the sheet is covered in rose petals. I return your smile and gesture you to sit. I place myself next to you and lean up close once more as our lips return to press against each other once more - our tongues slowly duelling.

I brake the kiss and move away once more. Again you sigh deeply wondering what I am doing this time. I reach down into my bag and my hand returns with a bottle of massage oil. I smile at you once more and raise my eyebrows in a query. You blush and start to unbutton your blouse. I sit with my head on one side and watch as you slip it off - followed by your bra. You breathe in and hold your breath - once again biting your lip - blushing and looking nervous. I reach out and softly stroke your cheek with my fingers. I lean in and kiss you again and then pull back and gesture for you to lie down on your front.

I warm the oil between my fingers and then start to slowly rub it into your back... Lingering on where I can feel the knotted muscle - I can feel you relaxing under my hands. I move further up to massage your neck and shoulders, then return to your back and then lower... Avoiding your still clothed ass I slide your shirt check skirt aside and behind to massage your legs... You thighs... My thumbs moving in slow deep pressing circles... Then lower to cover the rest of your legs. I remove your shoes and massage the bottom of your feet...

I work my way back up but this time when I return to your back I start planting soft kisses in-between the work of my hands. By now you are extremely turned on and I can feel you squirming softly beneath me. You hear me pause for a second and breathe in deeply and you know that I can smell your hot wet scent. Knowing what affect that has on me just makes you even hotter...

I motion for you to turn onto your back. You do so and look up longingly at me. I take your hands in mine and lead them to the buttons of my shirt. Your fingers fumble as you're already shaking slightly but eventually you undo them all and help me slide it off and throw it aside. Laying down beside you I take you in my arms and my mouth once seeks yours. Hotter and more passionate this time - I feel you suddenly pant into my kiss when I reach out and take one of your breasts in my hand... Lifting and squeezing... You can feel the hot oil on your sensitive skin... My thumb stroking the hard nipple...Over and over... Your head arches back... I take the opportunity to move to kiss your neck... Your shoulders... To lightly suck on an earlobe....

My kisses move lower... First into the valley between your breasts... And then onto your breasts them selves... First around and then over your aching nipple... Licking slowly around... Then taking it into my mouth to suck gently while continuing to caress with my tongue... First one breast and then the other...

Your hands claw softly at my back and you feel me shudder all over... You grin at this and know for certain that it's far from just you that is riding the wave after wave of heat. Your hand slides lower... Until it rests lightly over the straining front of my jeans... Agonisingly slowly you stroke over that area while I squirm and pant in your ear. You grin widely and slowly unzip and reach inside - letting my hardness finally come free...I move to push down my jeans and boxers and with your help they are soon kicked free... Your cool fingers tease me... First by stroking my cock with their backs and then by making a simple thumb-and-finger loop around me and then starting to move slowly up and down... I groan loudly and pant your name...

At this time my hand seeks to return the favour. Pushing your skirt up around your waist I softly caress your inner thighs with my nails for a few seconds before moving slowly upwards... By the time my hand rests on top of your knickers over your sex I can already feel that your panties are soaked in your hot musk... Rubbing slowly through the cloth I feel your breath catch and join mine in quick shallow panting...

Pushing the cloth aside I run one finger slowly up the length of you... Feeling you shudder hard in my arms... I find and caress your clit with my finger.. Round... And round... Then slowly over.. And over.. And over... Before sliding my fingers lower once more till two of them come to rest deep inside you...

I make slow hooking motions with my fingers deep inside you and feel you tense hard and then relax even further... More slow motions... Then picking up pace... Your lips fastened to mine... Your hand moving faster on my aching cock... My other arm holding you so tight to me... Moving more and more... Feeling you tensing... Panting my name... Gasping... Breath ragged... Till you suddenly go very still... And then explode deep inside and I hold you tight as I feel you tense around my fingers... Your hot juices running down over them... And you come and come...

When you finish I pull my fingers free, smile at your and then lick them clean. You put your hands in my hair and pull my face back to your - kissing hard... You move up onto your hands and knees and put one hand between your legs - spreading your pussy lips for me to see... I move behind you and your gasp is almost a shout when suddenly you feel my tongue slide slowly over you most tender spot... Over and over... Slowly but building... Then suddenly I stop...

Turning to look over your shoulder you can see me kneeling behind you - my cock in my hand guiding it towards you. You raise your hips and push back towards me... I lift your skirt up once more over your waist... Then - you can feel the tip of my cockhead slowly being rubbed up and down your pussy... You moan loudly and push back even further into me... And I slide slowly home - deep inside of you...

Your breath contracts again and you can see stars... My cock fills you so wonderfully you can feel little else... You bare down and squeeze your muscles and smile when you hear me gasp in response. At that point your feel my hands on your hips and I slowly pull back... Almost but not quite far enough for you to lose my touch... Slowly forward - I fill you again and am rewarded with another gasp... Out... In... Out... In... I feel you pushing back in time with me - urging me to go faster... Deeper....

My hands digging into your ass... Moving faster... Feeling it building... Then suddenly I pull away... And flop down on the bed next to you with a big smile and open arms... You lose no time in climbing over me on your hands and knees and finding my cock with the sopping entrance to your pussy you slide you hips slowly down and take me fully into you...

Your eyes are rolled up into your head as you sit back on your haunches and start moving... My hands and then my lips caress your breasts... And then they slide to your ass and start pulling you into me in time with my own upward thrusts...

You drop back on all fours and kiss me deeply as your pace increases and mind moves to match you... My arms around you pulling you tight against me... My breath in your ear... Yours in mine... Your nipples scraping on my chest... Moving up to a frenzied pace... Loud moans from us both... Sound of bare flesh wetly meeting over and over and...

You explode once more and I'm a second behind... As you come harder than you've ever done before you milk my cock and you can feel me explode deep inside you - my shaking joining yours for what seems like forever...

Afterwards we lie in a pile of sweaty tangled limbs... We hold each other in our arms and cover each other in soft kisses until we can no longer keep away the gentle arms of sleep...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Sensual First Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 470 milliseconds