• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Come In

Come In

I walked into the administration office from the outer office. This was the no man's land of the high school that students hoped they never visited. You were only here if you were in trouble. Or if you were one of the goody goodies who worked in the office as part of the practical career elective, one period each school day. These brownnosers must have figured this was a good way to ingratiate himself or herself with the guidance counselor. In this case, it was Mary Stuart, one of the junior varsity cheerleaders. She was nice to look at in her teenage version of a businesswoman's power suit but I still wasn't happy to be here.

I handed Mary my office summons slip which she read over quickly. I had been sent to the office for cutting class yesterday, Tuesday, something I did on occasion but not this time. This time it was a mistake. When I cut, I'm smart enough to figure out a way to get away with it. This was simply a mix-up. A substitute teacher in my English class, not familiar with the students had reported me as absent when I wasn't. And so I ended up here. Mary looked up and smiled at me. "Just take a seat until I call your name." she said and went back to her paperwork as I sat in the row of seats provided for students called to the office. I was the only one there. It must have been a slow day for troublemakers I figured. Ah well, this got me out of my boring history class legitimately and once I got called into vice principal Horton, I would easily explain the mix-up and get back to class, hopefully just in time for the bell to ring so that I could go to my lunch period.

I twiddled my thumbs patiently while I tried to sneak peaks at Mary's black bra which peaked through her coat and blouse occasionally as she went about her office tasks. She really was hot, a daughter of immigrant Armenian parents with jet-black hair and very nice long legs which I unfortunately couldn't see. Me, I figured I was an above average looking sophomore (no one ever thinks they're average looking do they?) who was unfortunately very shy such that all my sexual exploits to date were solitary and secretive.

Mary glanced up at me, catching me in my perv viewing. She smiled subtly to herself as though she knew something I didn't and bent down to her work. Screw it I thought. Nothing wrong with looking whether I was busted or not. Why dress like that if she didn't want me to look?

At that moment her intercom buzzer buzzed and she picked up the phone and spoke in whispers that I couldn't hear. She replaced the receiver and looked up at me.

"You can go in now. Miss Magill is ready for you."

"Miss Magill? Where's Mr. Horton?"

"He's out of the office today so Miss Magill is taking his students." Mary explained.

I didn't care one way or the other except that I had thought after explaining the mix-up to Mr. Horton, I could shoot the breeze about last night's ballgame to avoid going back to history class. Looks like I wouldn't be avoiding the history of the Louisiana Purchase after all.

"Whatever." I sighed.

"You don't want to keep Miss Magill waiting." Mary advised.

"Fine, fine". I got up to face the music, taking once last glance at Mary as I passed her and knocked at Miss Magill's door. "Come" she barked through the wooden door. I opened it and went inside, closing the heavy door behind me.

Miss Magill was a reasonably attractive woman in her late forties, early fifties I would guess. She wasn't the sexpot that Mary the cheerleader was but there was something about her. She was tall with dark brown hair and like Mary was dressed in a woman's business suit but Miss Magill wore shear stockings as well. Miss Magill's suit didn't fit quite as well as Mary's had as she had a little bit of the middle age spread that happens to women as they get older. On her though, it looked good. It wasn't too much, just a little 'cushion for the push-in' as they say. Her legs were strong not slender like Mary's but she did have a much more ample chest than Mary (who was no slouch herself). Miss Magill's breasts strained against her blouse and pushed her coat out so that it wouldn't drape properly. Her breasts were just too much and the coat spread out, laying either side of her tremendous juggs. Unlike Mary's black bra, Miss Magill had a demure, but massive, white bra that shown through the thin fabric of her white blouse.

Miss Magill looked me over. "Well? Don't just stand there, give me your office slip."

Thrown out of my once over of Miss Magill's body, I walked to her desk a little nervously and gave her the paperwork. I stepped back as she cut immediately to the chase.

"You're here because you cut class. I don't know why you did and I don't care. It's a mistake I don't want you to make again. I know from your record that you've never been sent to the office before which of course doesn't mean anything. It just means you weren't caught before."

My mouth dropped open in surprise and I attempted to explain myself. "You're right ma'am that there's been a mistake but it's not mine. I..."

She cut me off. "Aren't you listening to me? I said I don't care what your excuse is. You're a teenager. Teenagers get into trouble. It's part of being a teenager. I was one once too, obviously. You think all adults are clueless and that you know more than them.

Well, you don't. You don't know more than me, I can tell you that."

" I'm not saying that I know more than you ma'am, I'm simply..."

"You're not listening, once again, that's what you're doing. You're here because you skipped class. The punishment for the first three cutting class offences is 'pops' or 'licks', pick any word you like. What it means is you are going to stop talking and take your medicine and get spanked."

"But Mr. Horton isn't hear today."

"That's true. And I am not he. How incredibly observant of you. I can wield a paddle just as well as Mr. Horton, believe me." She stood up from chair and walked around to stand to the side of her desk. "Now get over here and bend over my desk and accept your punishment".

I was stunned. There was no way I was getting out of this. I assumed I could take the pain but the idea of getting paddled by Miss Magill, with Mary Stuart outside knowing what was happening (and perhaps hearing what was happening) so that she could smirk at me as I left the office was humiliating. "I uh...I..."

"I don't appreciate your wasting my time. You will bend over my desk in the next five seconds or I'll get on the phone to call your parents."

As a guy with a solid B+ grade average who had never gotten in any real trouble, this was the LAST thing I wanted. I couldn't imagine my parent's reaction. They would NOT be understanding. Miss Magill gazed at me haughtily, daring me to defy her.

There was nothing I could do. I walked to her desk and stood beside her, looking at her as she smiled down at me. "Good boy." She turned to a filing cabinet and reaching behind it, pulled out a thick wooden handle. She raised it before her, caressing the blade of the paddle with her left hand.

"Now...take down your pants and bend over."

"Take down my pants?" I couldn't have heard that right. I wiped the smile off her face with my question.

"I'm not in the habit of having myself questioned by my students. I will not paddle you through blue jeans that will absorb the blows. I won't your jeans around your ankles with you bent over that desk. NOW."

"But this isn't right." I shrilled, my voice catching. "You're a girl and I'm..."

"I AM A WOMAN." The paddle dropped to her side as grabbed my shoulder and shook me. "You will do as I say."

I gulped as she stared me down. I didn't know how to get out of this. I couldn't. There was no way out. I slowly grasped my belt buckle and as I pulled the leather of the belt from the buckle, I turned away from her shyly. Mistake. She grabbed me once again and spun me around. "Don't turn away from me without my permission."

I faced her, cold sweat starting to break out on my upper lip. Damn this wasn't going in anyway as I had figured it. Slowly I slipped my belt from the belt loops of my jeans as Miss Magill watched my every move. I removed the belt. I didn't know what to do with it. I knew somehow that she wouldn't want me to just throw it to the floor. I held it out to her.

She took it from me. "If I didn't have this paddle, I'd spank you with your own belt. That would be appropriate don't you think?" She smirked and tossed it to a chair behind her. "Continue."

I grasped my jeans and hesitated. I was embarrassed. And yet, somehow, I began to feel the very beginning tingling of an erection forming. God, no.

"I DON"T like to be kept waiting," she said icily. And still I hesitated. Blood was flowing in the wrong direction in my body.

Enough was enough. Miss Magill snapped. Coming forward quickly she placed her paddle under her right arm and, pushing my hands which were still frozen at the top of my jeans out of the way, unsnapped the button of my jeans. Drawing the zipper down she hissed at me, "I have had enough from you, young man." The zipper unzipped to the bottom of my crotch. Gazing unblinkingly into my eyes, she grasped the edges of my jeans and pulled them down, exposing my tighty whities. She kneeled before me as she wrestled my jeans down to my ankles. Her eyes were still locked on mine but mine were inexorably drawn down to the deep cleavage revealed to my gaze. Her white bra fought to contain what must of have been at least 38DDs. It was impossible not to look as the blood continued to flow into penis. She smirked as she stood up. Busted, again. And I was going to pay, I could tell by the look on her face.

Miss Magill brought the paddle up between us. "I've never had to undress a little baby before. You're going to be sorry you acted like a child". Once again she reached out and grasped my arm. Slowly as she smiled, she turned me away from her to face her desk. Her hand snaked from my arm to my back and I felt the pressure of her hand in the center of my back, pushing me over and down. There was nothing more to be done and at least, bent over the desk, she wouldn't see the erection that was starting to press outward in my underwear. Relaxing in a way to the inevitable, I leaned over the deak and spread my hands out before me.

There was a small pause as I waited. And then, the first blow came. She was right, she could use a paddle, but I could take it. As the second blow came whistling through the air, I craned my neck to look behind me. The sight was intoxicating. Miss Magill's breasts heaved as she smacked my ass with her paddle. She stared me down but didn't say a word. Her nostrils flared as she swept backwards for another blow. As her breasts danced before my feasting eyes, my penis grew harder. I grunted as another blow came but my butt was warming to the paddle's caress and the pain was receding in the warm glow. I was going to make it.

When Miss Magill reached the count of ten I could feel her step back and away from me.

My ass tingled as did my still engorged penis. While I was in some pain, most of my thoughts were centered on visions of Miss Magill that flashed through my brain. I imagined her in only her underwear and stockings. My dick pulsed at the thought.

"Turn around." My reverie was interrupted by Miss Magill's command. Was she kidding? I had an erection I couldn't hide. I couldn't face her. "TURN AROUND when I tell you too!", she commanded.

I stood up and as I turned, cupped my hands over my crotch. The reason would be obvious but I couldn't face turning and displaying my hard-on tenting out the front of my underwear. I looked into Miss Magill's face. Yes, she was incredibly sexy and she had unveiled something about my nature that I was heretofore unaware of. Submitting to sexy and strong women turned me on. But I was still embarrassed and humiliated by the whole experience.

Miss Magill looked me up and down, from my eyes to my hidden crotch and back to my eyes again as I gulped nervously. I prayed she was done with me. "Stand before me like a man when you face me", she hissed. I didn't know what she meant. I didn't move.

"ARMS to your sides, boy!", she barked.

She had me and she knew it. I brought my hands to my side and stood before her with my penis outlined in sharp relief, pressing against my tighty whities. She smiled seductively and chuckled as my penis pulsed in response.

"This is supposed to be a form of punishment as well as a lesson." She looked me over once again. "I don't think this is an effective punishment for you. Do you?"

I didn't know what to do so I did nothing. She strode forward and grasped my left nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She twisted. "Do you?", she said.

Drops of pre-cum dripped from my cock, wetting the front of my underwear. She looked down and shook her head in a tisk-tisk motion. "No, not...at...all." She stepped back and removed her suit jacket, further revealing her incredible breasts to me. Her bra was mighty as it had to be to support those incredible mounds of flesh but it wasn't mighty enough to fight against her. I could see her large erect nipples thrusting up against the fabric of the bra. She smiled as she dropped the jacket behind her. "We'll have to try something else. Turn around."

I was only too happy to oblige as my cock continued to betray me, pre-cum staining the wet gooey spot at the front of my underwear ever larger. I leaned over the desk once again. I felt her hands reach under the back of my shirt and caress my bottom through my underwear. The warm flush I had felt earlier was only enhanced by her touch. My breathing grew heavier as my cock got even harder.

Suddenly, she grasped my sides and before I knew it, my underwear had joined my blue jeans around my ankles. Now my dripping hard cock was exposed. I had never been harder or larger in all my home jack-off sessions. Nothing compared to being at the mercy of Miss Magill. She caressed by naked behind, the heat of her hands inflaming the skin of my ass.

I felt her presence lean over me. "This time I'm going to give you twenty with my bare hand.", she hissed into my ear. My penis continued to throb. Pre-cum dripped to the floor. She caressed my ass, lifting my shirt up onto my back.

The spanking began again. She alternated cheeks as she slapped back and forth. Once again I turned to see her. There was no disguising my feelings now. I was in total lust. I panted as I watched her slap at my ass, her tits heaving from side to side as they had before but now further revealed in their glory. I watched sweat trickle down her chest to disappear deep within her cleavage and wished that I could be there. My cock swung back and forth, back and forth like the clapper of a bell as she spanked my ass over and over. I could feel come churning in my nuts and knew I was close. So close.

"Yes, please. Please. Please." I grunted as she continued to savage my ass. I was so close to the relief my cock ached for. So close.

And then she stopped. Just like that. She stepped back panting a little with the exertion of her efforts. I jumped up and turned, facing her, hands at my side without question now. My cock, red with strain, pulsed and pulsed, pre-cum dribbling down to the floor. I was so close and she had stopped! I would have done anything for her. Anything, if she would just let me cum.

"Please. Please. I'll do anything. Please..." I begged, chest heaving, white-faced as all the blood had long since drained to my crotch. "Please!!!"

She looked at me. She grinned. I waited, desperate for her touch.

She stepped forward. "Please... what?" she said. The word "what" came simultaneously with her two hands grasping and twisting oh so hard at my nipples through my shirt.

And I came. As she twisted my nipples my cock lurched upwards and with a mighty pulse I came, arc after arc, rope after rope of hot white jizz all in tribute to this woman who had enslaved me. She jumped back in time to save her skirt but not her stockings as I laced them with my offering.

Eventually I was spent. The last of my sperm dribbled from my cock while the ropes of jizz that laced her stockings begin to slowly drip down her legs.

I couldn't move. I stood having experienced ecstasy but not knowing how she would react. She just looked at me, the moment frozen. And then she licked her lips and I knew what she wanted me to do. I got down to my knees without her saying a word and licked my tribute from her stockings, revealed to me in my kneeling position as sexy thigh highs as I slurped and sucked.

"Good boy, very good boy." She sighed contentedly as I finished up the best I could.

The buzzer sounded at her desk. She crossed and answered it. I waited on my knees.

"My next appointment is here. That will be all for today".

She watched me as I gathered my clothes and cleaned myself up as best I could. As I turned to the door, her voice stopped me as she settled once again behind her desk.

"If you cut class on a Tuesday again, you'll have to see me on Wednesday as Mr. Horton is out of the office every Wednesday."

I nodded, "Yes ma'am", and bolted out the door. On the way out I had to endure Mary Stuart grinning devilishly and knowingly as she stamped my hall pass to head back to class.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Come In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 247 milliseconds