• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Did I Really Lead Him On? Ch. 02

Did I Really Lead Him On? Ch. 02

12

The rest of the party went in a blur. I am sure I returned to Dave in the kitchen with a bright red face and an expression of guilt like a four year old boy with his hand stuck in the cookie jar! But Dave was talking and drinking and barely acknowledged my coming back! And I am sure that some of my colleagues gave me that "knowing" look and were exchanging whispers whilst looking in my direction. Was I imagining it? They certainly didn't mention anything when I finally plucked up the courage to go over and talk to them.

What definitely could not be mistaken was the smug expression that was on John's face every time I saw him later that evening. And whenever he caught me looking at him, he would slowly lick his lips and then smile a deep smile of satisfaction. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

That night when Dave and I were sitting in the back of the taxi, he put his arm around me and his head went to my neck. He kissed my ear and said something that I could not make out because it was so slurred. And when his hand moved to my legs, I grabbed hold of it and returned it to his lap as I pushed him into an upright position – or as near as I could in his drunken state!

I had been drinking most of the evening but I felt as sober as a judge. My mind was in a whirl about what I had allowed to happen – did I encourage John to do what he did? I had certainly enjoyed what had happened; the tingling in my pussy was testament to that fact! But I resolved that I COULD not and WOULD not allow this to go any further! A little bit of petting was one thing but I WOULD not allow his big fat cock into my married pussy!

I felt a little bit better after I had come to that decision, but then I thought to myself: "A little bit of petting" who was I trying to kid? I had sucked John's huge cock to orgasm and swallowed every drop of cum that he squirted into my throat! And then I had a violent orgasm with John's tongue buried in my pussy whilst I had my knees around my ears! Hardly a little bit of petting! I started to laugh and the taxi driver looked at me in the rear view mirror. I could read his mind: "Bloody drunken sods! They had better not throw up in my cab!"

We got home and I helped Dave into the house and straight upstairs, my pussy still had that "itch" and I was considering going downstairs and satisfying myself but when I was helping Dave get undressed, he was trying to grope me and when I pulled down his boxer shorts, I was pleased to see a semi hard cock appear. I pushed him back on the bed and went straight to his cock with my fingers and my warm mouth. I was instantly rewarded with a deep moan from his lips and a pulse in his hardening cock. Dave closed his eyes and let me do all the work. I knew I had to be quick as he had closed his eyes and I occasionally raked my fingernails hard down his chest and stomach to keep him as alert as possible.

His cock was hard – not as hard as I have known it, but good enough! Without removing any of my clothes, I hitched up my skirt and quickly straddled his body, I pulled my wet thong to one side and grabbed hold of his dick and pointed it at my wet opening. I exhaled deeply as I sank down and took every inch of his dick in one movement. I looked at Dave and his eyes were closed. His hands were beside his body – it seemed like the only part of his body that was awake was his cock – I thanked him for that and began a rhythmic up-down movement whilst gyrating my hips to extract every bit of sensation that I could from his fuck stick. I sat down hard and could feel Dave's balls against my ass – I closed my eyes and at that moment I wished that I was sitting down on a cock that was 3 inches longer, and fatter, and that the balls I felt were half as big again as the ones I was fucking right now! I quickened my pace and my fingers went to my clit and stroked the oily nub that felt bigger than usual. My fingers were gliding easily over my wet, oily lips and clit and I forced first one, then two fingers into my pussy alongside Dave's cock, my thumb was now in contact with my clit and it felt SO good as I just ground my hips around and around.

I felt the familiar stirring rise in my groin and I quickened the pace again, furiously wiggling my fingers in my pussy and my thumb against my clit until my orgasm hit me in wave after wave of delicious pleasure that pulsed through my body.

Suddenly, my clit became too sensitive to touch and I slowly withdrew my fingers and slumped forward onto Dave's chest. His breathing was rhythmic and I knew he was asleep. His still semi hard cock plopped out of my pussy and I knew he had not come but I felt satisfied that I had. Not as satisfied as I COULD be, I thought wickedly to myself, but I quickly dispelled those thoughts as I got undressed and slipped between the covers and fell into a deep sleep.

The weekend passed quickly and before I knew it, I was walking into work on Monday morning. Two hours before that I was in the shower and thinking about what I should wear for work today.

Thick tights and granny pants was the right thing to do. That would send John a clear message that the line had been crossed and things should go no further.

What actually happened was that I reached for the shaver and carefully shaved my pussy lips totally clean, leaving only a "landing strip" of hair above my pussy. I convinced myself that I had done this many times before (mostly because Dave nagged me to do it!) so it was no big deal to do it now. And I would do it more often because I loved the smooth feeling and the fact it enhanced and heightened any touch to that area, but what put me off was the itchy feeling as the hair started to grow back.

At that moment, Dave came into the bathroom and saw me with my legs wide open and shaving my pussy lips. "Do you need a hand with that?" He asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

"No thanks, I am just having a tidy up. "You can sample it later if you are a good boy. But if I let you get involved right now then we will both be late for work and I certainly don't want to go to work with your cum dribbling down my legs!!"

"Oh go on!" cajoled Dave as he opened the shower door and pushed himself inside.

"No, I have already finished" I said as I put the shaver on the shelf.

Dave wasn't taking no for answer though. "OK well let me make sure you haven't missed a bit and help you wipe away the loose hairs" At that, his hand went between my legs and cupped my pussy.

"Mmmmm, it feels good" Dave breathed as he pressed his body against mine.

With his other hand, he took mine and placed it on his rapidly hardening cock as the water ran over our heads and the soap ran from my body to his, making the hand movements glide easily over silky skin.

I resigned myself to the fact that Dave was going nowhere, and also to the growing feelings in my groin where his fingers were slipping between the folds of my pussy and occasionally brushing my clit which had already grown in size since my ministrations with the shaver!

"OK, a little mutual masturbation never hurt" I said as I pumped my hand slowly up and down over his cock and down under his heavy balls and then back up to his cock again. "But no fucking!"

"You're the boss" said Dave, as he slid his hand back and forth across my pussy and back right underneath me, so he was kneading my ass cheeks with his fingers and his wrist and forearm was doing wonderful things rubbing against my pussy and clit. This made me lift my leg higher to allow him greater access and to expose myself totally.

Dave continued kneading my ass for a few seconds and then slowly dragged his hand back underneath me until his fingertips slowly traced the puckered opening to my ass. He slipped the tip of his middle finger into my ass and I gasped at the sensation. He slowly pushed deeper and deeper until the whole finger was buried in my ass and at the same time he brought his thumb up to rub my clit hard in circular movements that also transferred to the in out movement of his finger.

"OH God that feels so good" I breathed into his shoulder and my teeth bit into his flesh.

I returned the favour as I slipped my hand back under his balls and found the slippery opening to Dave's asshole. I forced my soapy finger in to the second knuckle and slowly moved it back and forth.

Dave groaned in pleasure but I knew that he wanted my hand on his cock and because I could only use one hand as the other gripped the side of the shower cubicle for balance, I slipped back to his hard cock and wanked him with a quick rhythm that I knew he could not withstand for long.

Sure enough, we both quickly reached the point of no return and as I came hard on Dave's finger still buried deep in my ass and his thumb in my pussy, I looked down as I felt Dave's cock throb in my hand, to watch the strings of cum shoot out the end of his engorged cock and splash down into the shower tray.

We kissed a long tongue mashing kiss and hugged under the warm water. It felt good! I quickly finished washing myself and left him in the shower.

I came out of the bathroom and looked at myself in the full length mirror – not bad! I thought. I opened my knees and inspected my clean shaven pussy with puffy red lips and my clit still proudly erect and glistening.

I looked for tights and granny pants, but I knew I wouldn't find any! Dave saw to that by raiding my drawers occasionally and secretly throwing out anything that he didn't approve of me wearing!

So in I walked to work, with a tight, figure hugging pencil skirt, black stockings, and a black lacy thong! I had felt the cool morning air blowing up my skirt and onto the bare flesh at the tops of my legs, and I could also feel it cold against the dampness of my pussy lips that were tingling and every nerve ending was alive like static electricity because the area was totally shaved. TART! I thought to myself as I giggled inwardly and hung up my coat and sat down to work.

John was already at his place behind the counter and I could feel his eyes burning upon me as I said the usual Monday morning greetings to my work colleagues, including John of course. The talk briefly was all about the party on Friday night and the fact that most people had got wasted but had a great time.

"I am glad you all enjoyed it!" Said John, "We must do it again soon!"

Just then the doors opened and the customers started to file in.

The morning passed quickly and without incident, so I took my lunch pack and went downstairs.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, 3 of my colleagues were finishing their staggered lunch break and returned to work. "Nothing personal, but it's time to go!" one of them laughed as we passed each other and I sat down after putting on the kettle.

I made two cups of coffee for myself and John as I was expecting him to come down and eat his lunch as usual. I nibbled at a sandwich and I sipped at my coffee as the clock ticked slowly by. I thought about going to see where John was, but I didn't want to appear eager. So I sat and waited like a schoolgirl with a crush. After 45 minutes I could wait no longer and none of the magazines or newspapers could keep my attention for more than a few seconds! I went upstairs and back to my workstation 15 minutes early. John was nowhere to be seen?

A few minutes later, John came in through the main front door and went straight into the toilet. A couple of minutes later he walked passed me and back to his workstation without a word.

"Where have you been?" I asked "Why didn't you come downstairs for lunch as usual?"

"Oh I just thought I would go out for a sandwich for a change" John replied without looking up.

Then the realisation hit me! The bugger did it on purpose to make me squirm downstairs on my own, knowing (or hoping!) that I would be looking at the clock and watching the stairs in eager anticipation. What a first class SHIT he is! I was furious but couldn't let him know that! I was still looking in his direction as I tried to change my facial expression from one of shocked indignation, to one of total indifference, but I hadn't even got close to achieving that before he looked up and smiled a big smug grin that I wanted to wipe off his face with the stapler that I had in my hand!

The rest of the day was thankfully very busy so the time passed quickly. The doors were locked up to the customers and we went through our usual routines of sorting out the necessary paperwork and cashing up the tills. For some reason I could get my till to balance and I had already rechecked things twice when most of my colleagues had said their goodbyes and walked out the door to go home. Just John, me and the manager remained.

Pat, the manager came out of his office and started his usual routine of closing the window blinds and looking around to see if everything was locked up – he came over to where I was counting out notes and asked if I had a problem.

"Yes, my till won't balance" I replied "I have rechecked it twice and can't find the problem"

"Oh Dear, that IS a problem" said Pat "Normally I would have stayed and helped you but I am out tonight and can't be late!

"That's OK!" John interjected "Just leave me the keys and I will lock up and set the alarm and we can sort it out together"

Pat jumped at the offer and didn't even consider if it was OK for me to be left alone with John!

Five minutes later, John was locking the door behind Pat and wishing him a nice evening.

John turned off the lights by the door and returned to my till. "OK let's start this again and see if we can't find the problem".

"Fine, thanks, but just let me text Dave and tell him I am running late"

So I texted Dave and told him my problem and left it open-ended as to when I would show up at home, and then we got down to checking the book entries and the cash. After about 20 minutes, John discovered a double entry which now made the till balance to the penny! Result! After another 5 minutes, everything was stowed safely away in the safe and we were good to go.

"Thanks very much for helping me with that John, I owe you one and next time you have a similar problem, I will be sure to help you out!"

John smiled and moved closer to me "I was kinda hoping you would want to repay me straight away!"

"Oh did you now?" I replied, knowing exactly what he was implying! "Well you can't blackmail me and force me to doing things like you did at the party because there is no-one around to ask questions!"

"Force you, did I? Asked John sarcastically "You didn't look like you were being forced as you sucked my cock and squeezed my balls as you swallowed my cum!"

"And then would you have come on my tongue after about 5 seconds if I was forcing you?"

I blushed crimson at the thoughts he was bringing back to my mind.

"You LIKED sucking on my big cock, didn't you?" teased John "My cock is bigger than your husbands, isn't it?

"I love my husband, and I love my husband's cock and I am totally satisfied with how he uses it on me, thank you VERY much!"

"Admit it" Taunted John "my cock is bigger than your husband's and since you have had it in your pretty mouth, you have probably been fantasising about having it sawing in and out of your tight little pussy!"

"In fact, I bet you sat downstairs at lunch time playing with yourself because you were gagging for me to come down and let you suck it again!"

"You arrogant bastard!" I cried, "You tricked me into going upstairs with you at the party and then you took advantage of me."

"OK calm down" said John "I have a suggestion, why don't you let me kiss you, because I have had my cock in your mouth and I have had my mouth on your pussy, but I haven't even had the pleasure of kissing you properly! Don't you think that is a little bit 'horse before the cart'? "

"No" I replied "It just proves that you forced me to do the things we did!"

"I could have let you get into big trouble about your till – you owe me one! Big time! Said John.

"If I agree to a kiss, will you let me go home and let this be an end to it?" I whispered.

"It would be good for a start!" replied John as he moved even closer and with one finger under my chin, he lifted my face to his and gently kissed my closed lips.

I felt an electric tingle as his lips touched mine, he held my head with one finger and returned his lips onto mine, this time kissing me and probing me with his tongue. His hand went to the back of my head and caressed my neck as his tongue found mine and I kissed him back. Softly at first, but then with growing passion as our tongues entwined and his hands went up and down my back to my ass cheeks and up to my neck. This sent shivers down my spine as I fought my body to stay in control. But I knew my body was betraying me and I was fighting a losing battle!

I suddenly panicked and pushed him away "No more!" I said "I am a happily married woman!"

"Just allow me one thing" John said

"Oh and what is that?" I asked, not knowing whether I wanted to know the answer and how I would react when he asked for one more (obviously sexual) favour!

"I have always had one major fantasy about you" Said John "You remember that day when you cock-teased me by bending over at the waist and staying down far longer than you needed to, just so I could see the clear outline of your thong and suspender belt?"

I remembered only to well and I nodded slowly.

"Well since that day, I fantasised about walking up behind you and turning you back to the counter so you were laying your top half on the counter with your pert ass up in the air. Then I slowly raised your skirt so I could see your pert ass, stockings and thong in all their glory" breathed John.

"And do you honestly think I would allow myself to be exposed to you in that way? I couldn't trust you not to hold me down and shove that big fat dick of yours up my exposed pussy! I replied.

"Well, to be honest, that IS how the fantasy ended up" Said John "But what if I was to promise you that I won't shove my big fat dick into your exposed pussy! As you so eloquently phrased it!

John continued "I promise I won't put my cock in your pussy, unless of course you BEG me to do it!"

There he goes again – challenging my resolve by his subtle tricks – he certainly knew how to push my buttons! He was basically saying that I was asking for everything I had got so far and would get in the future and he was challenging me to allow him to get to the point of no return and then beg him to continue! Boy was I angry now!

"You arrogant bastard" I screamed, "You might have a big fat dick, but you are not God's gift to women! If I allow you to enact your sleazy fantasy can I then go home to my husband?

"Of course" Said John

"You promise?"

"I promise!"

I walked over to the filing cabinet and my legs were like jelly.

I slowly bent over at the waist and looked over my shoulder to see John with that stupid smug grin on his face, whilst rubbing a huge bulge in his trousers.

He walked towards me and held my hips. He slowly eased me around until my head and upper body were resting on the counter.

I then felt him lightly touch my ankles and slowly trace his finger tips up my stocking covered legs, slowly over my calves and tracing small circles at the back of my knees before continuing up my thighs until he reached the hem of my skirt which he then hooked under his thumbs and kept pushing his fingers higher and higher, taking the skirt with it.

His fingers now made contact with my warm thighs above the stocking tops and he stopped to finger first one suspender and then the other, then moved his fingers to the outside of my thighs and back in to the inside where I now realised that my legs were apart. When did I do that? He certainly had not pushed my legs apart so I must have done that voluntarily!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Did I Really Lead Him On? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds