• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. Rhodes

Mr. Rhodes

12

My name is Sophia, and I work at a beautiful upscale Senior Living Center in a park like setting with both residential and assisted living facilities. I didn't get all the education I needed to become an RN, so I am a CNA and charged with checking vital signs, turning patients that are bedridden, feeding and bathing patients, making their beds and helping them get into a wheelchair or ambulate to the bathroom or back into their beds.

I started working here about four years ago and I was a young, nervous beginner. On my first day I was taken around and introduced to the residents that I would be assigned to by the supervisor of the facility. She took me in to each apartment cottage and introduced me. I was lucky and got to work in the residential side instead of the full care side of the facility. Most of the residents seemed happy to be there and happy to meet me. This helped put me at ease. One of the last people I met was a resident named Spencer Rhodes. As we were walking to his cottage my supervisor started to explain that he was one of the more intimidating of the residents and that I should make sure I didn't let him bully me. Well, this made me very nervous because I have been known to let people like this get the best of me.

"Hello Mr. Rhodes, this is Sophia and she is starting today. She will be assisting you as needed. I hope you will get along."

"Well hello there Nancy, and a pleasure to meet you Sophia." He looked me up and down slowly, with his eyes resting on my chest. "It will be a pleasure working with you, I am sure." His ice blue eyes lifted and bore into mine.

My pulse raced a bit and I felt my face flushing as I stammered, "I hope so Mr. Rhodes."

My supervisor, Nancy, gave him a steady authoritative gaze and took me by the arm and walked me out. "Listen don't let him give you any trouble. He can be a bit of a bully, but don't let him take advantage of you. You do think you can handle him, don't you?"

"Yes.... I'm sure I can." I said nervously. I didn't want her to think I couldn't do my job. I needed this job badly and even though the money wasn't great it was better than most assisted living places and this place was so beautiful with its 40 acres of forested mountain setting.

"Good, I can see that you have some determination. You will need that and a great sense of humor for this job. Bring both everyday and I am sure you will be fine here. You will be working evening shifts for a while until you achieve seniority. Most of our residents will need help with getting to the dining room and cleaning up for bed. Each resident will have different needs and you will have to attend to them as if they were your own grandparent. You will need to get vital signs on those that might have a medical condition that we are watching. We do try to let the residents be as independent as possible without putting them at risk. Some are a little feisty, but mostly they are real good people."

She went on, "This is a very high end facility, and everyone here expects to be waited on. They have paid dearly to be here and they have high expectations. Do your best and please report any non-emergent medical problems to Jerri, she is the Registered Nurse you will be reporting to. She is off today but she will check in with you tomorrow and make sure you understand the policies and procedures and how she likes things done. Right now you need to come with me and read the employees handbook and sign the back showing that you have read and agree to comply. Later you will shadow with one of our longtime CNA's so that you can get a feel for how we do things here."

We walked down to the main office and I sat down and read the lengthy employee handbook and signed it. I was ready to get to work. Nancy took me to meet Jason the CNA that I was to shadow. I followed him around for four hours and met many of the residents that I would be caring for. The needs for each resident were vastly different and Jason gave me the lowdown on each one with musings or warnings about each one. When we got to Mr. Rhodes apartment, Jason told me that he had been a CEO at a large corporation specializing in computers. He also told me that although Spencer Rhodes could be a tough guy he was also very generous to those that showed some spirit and intelligence. "The last two nurses ended up liking him well enough." He said with a sideways glance. "They seemed to bond with him after a little time. "

"What happened to the last CNA, the one I replaced?" I asked feeling a little nosey.

Jason looked at me with a smirk and gave me the once over. "It was funny, she just gave notice and left without much of an explanation at all. The rumors were that she had come into a great deal of money and just didn't need to work here anymore. I don't know if that is true. If it is then she never said anything about it to me and I worked with her on the same shift that you will be working. I asked her what she was going off to do now, but she mostly changed the subject and wouldn't go into it." Jason went on, "You know what is really weird about the whole thing is that the girl that had this job before her left after the same amount of time here and moved to some posh neighborhood nearby. I think she ended up marrying the son of one of these old bastards we take care of, named Mr. McMillan. His son met her here and I guess he almost never left after that. She started disappearing for long times in McMillan's room and she was about to get fired because of that, when she announced she was getting married. Mr. McMillan has always been real close to his son and they still come by and stay the night with him sometimes. On those nights he doesn't need a CNA to help him, so we rarely see them. The only reason we know that they are here is because people say that they stay up real late making quite a bit of noise and the old man looks like shit when they leave. Well anyway, maybe you will end up with some serious money after you been here for two years. That is how long it took the other two if the rumors are true."

We came up to one of the larger cottages and knocked on the door. Jason opened the door when he heard Mr. Rhodes call to come on in. We moved over to him and he smiled up ruefully at Jason and then said softly, "Showing the new girl around Jason? Maybe you could help me out here; I need to get to the bathroom right now."

Jason smiled and looked at me, "He is still recovering from a nasty fall. He didn't break anything but is very badly bruised, and needs some help with getting around." He went behind Mr. Rhodes and clasped his hands under his arms and around his chest lifting him gently to a stand. "Can you help me get him to the bathroom? He can walk but he needs a little help."

"Don't talk about me as if I wasn't here, Jason!" Mr. Rhodes snapped.

I walked over to his side and put my arm around him, leaning his weight on me while Jason moved to his other side.

We walked slowly to the bathroom. Mr. Rhodes was 78, about 6'5" and on the thin side. He was very polite and grateful as we helped him stand up while he unzipped his trousers and took out his penis to urinate. I tried to look away, but when I saw his penis I was shocked to see how large around his member was. It was the size of a beer can around and he stroked it a little as he pulled it out. I looked away quickly but I know he saw the expression on my face. I blushed deeply as he finished and put his penis back into his pants and zipped up. We helped him get back to his chair took his vitals and then Jason helped him into his pajamas and we walked him to the nearest bedroom down the hall. I pulled back his sheets and Jason helped him onto the bed and then we left to finish our rounds.

Jason looked at me and said quietly, "You are working nights from now on aren't you?" I nodded and he continued, "Most of the residents like their baths in the morning but some including Mr. Rhodes likes his before bed. Usually he does his own bathing, but he needs a little help until he has fully recovered."

"No problem." I said looking puzzled at Jason. "Is there something you aren't telling me?

"No, I just saw how he was looking at you. He has a thing for some of the young pretty women that work here and it seems some of the pretty young women here have a thing for him. Just be careful you don't get into trouble. We are not allowed to fraternize with the residents here."

I flushed deeply and looked directly at Jason, "I am a professional, and don't you worry about me." I felt angry that he would question my abilities or my ethics. Not to mention that Mr. Rhodes was old enough to be my grandfather!!

My first week went by quickly, and I was learning about the residents in my care and they seemed happy with my work. I had managed to steer clear of Mr. Rhodes that week because his daughter had come and gotten him for a visit. He seemed to have recovered a lot when he returned. His ability to walk had improved enough that he was able to use a walker without assistance.

I was toward the end of my rounds when I walked over to Mr. Rhodes' apartment to help him with his bath and get ready for bed. When I knocked on the door I heard him ask me to come on in. I opened the door and walked into the chilly room. "Wow, it is cold in here, did you want me to turn down the air a bit?"

"No, I like it a bit cold. I get hot easily and I get very crabby when I am hot."

"Ok then, I will try to remember that." I said with a grin at him.

He grinned back at me and I walked over to take his blood pressure, temperature and pulse. As I leaned over him to get the band to wrap around his arm, he started to ask me about myself. "Are you married?"

"No. I live alone."

"So does that mean you haven't been fucked in a while?"

I looked at him with my mouth agape. I froze and started to sputter, "Excuse me?"

He looked into my eyes and repeated clearly, "I said does that mean that your pussy hasn't been fucked in a while?"

My pulse quickened, I hadn't been spoken to like this before and I didn't know what to say. It was repulsive and a turn-on at the same time. He was as old as my grandfather. I just stared at him and started to back away from him to gather my thoughts and think of something funny to say but he reached up and scratched over my protruding nipple with his yellowing fingernail. It was cold in his room so my nipples were very erect and pushing against through my thin bra and my scrub shirt. I jumped back but not before he pinched it hard.

"Ouch. What are you doing? I'm here to help you." I said stupidly. I was so flustered I couldn't seem to think clearly. I was at a loss. This man was really forceful and a little scary. He was my responsibility. It was my fucking first week. I didn't know the ropes yet, I couldn't run to anyone I knew, I knew no one. I would be telling a brand new boss that I was being sexually harassed in my first week?? She probably would not believe me and would most likely fire me. He had been a resident for some time now, so who were they going to believe. This was all racing in my mind.

"Have you ever had anyone suckle your breasts and finger your pussy at the same time?" He said with a evil grin on his face. He loved making me feel uncomfortable and he was also having the unexpected effect of turning me on. "I saw how you looked at my cock you little slut. You liked it a lot didn't you? He said this more as a statement of fact than a question. "Maybe you would like to have it stuffed into you. Do you think you could handle it? "

His hand reached down between his legs and squeezed the monster I knew was in there.

"I think that I need to go now." I stammered. "You seem to be able to get yourself into bed now."

"Um actually, I need help getting up from this damn chair and I would like you to help me with my bath and getting me into my pajamas. It is still hard doing some things." He said looking directly into my eyes with a soft smile.

"I will help you, but you have to stop talking to me like that, or I will leave and have another CNA help you."

"Is that what you want? You want Nancy and Jerri to think you can't handle the job? I wouldn't want that. I think you are real cute. I think we could be good friends if you will let me." He leered at me with steady ice blue eyes. "They do not like whiners dear and I am sure I can keep your pussy real happy. It seems like such an easy choice."

Flushing deeply, I flashed on his unbelievable cock. I looked at him with disbelief and I felt a chill go down my neck. What was this guy about?

"Look, I can see that I am scaring you, but I want you to know that I am not so bad." He smiled sweetly, "I think you're a very beautiful girl. I'll bet your pussy has never had the kind of attention I would give it. I will torture you with orgasms; there is nothing I like better than to make a girl scream. I will make you shiver every time you walk, your pussy will be so wet all the time that you will fuck anything and everything. Wouldn't that be a nice little perk for this job? Oh, and you would have some financial stability if you make the right choice."

"So you think that I will be your whore? You know money isn't everything. I cannot believe that you think that I would...." I turned to leave, "Goodnight Mr. Rhodes."

"Wait. I know that I am an old man, but I have still got a sharp mind. I can and will make your life hell here. I will make sure that you get fired. I think the choice is clear, you can work here and do what I ask or eventually I will get you fired and you will have to go work at one of those institutional places that is not nearly as nice as this one. You would also have the added bonus of extra cash by staying here and doing as I ask." I turned and looked at him with outrage and indignation, but he continued in a low purr, "I can see that you are a woman that needs to be fucked and toyed with. I can see that you have a real need to be told what is good for you. I can see it in your eyes. Come on Sophia, you know I am right."

I stared at him and said with a tremble in my voice, "I need this job badly. I have a lot of expenses from school and I am two months behind on my rent. If I don't have this job, I will lose my apartment and would have nowhere to go. Please don't do this. I have to have this job." My heart was racing. I was terrified. I could feel my body tense with fear and more than a little guilt. I was afraid he was right about me.

He smiled and took my hand pulling me closer to his recliner. He reached up and caressed my arm. "I will make sure that you don't lose your apartment and I will also make sure you don't have to worry about money ever again. Let me take care of you like I know you need." hand brushed my nipple again. This time I just stood there and let him, I was afraid of him but also drawn to him. I was really turned on and ashamed at the same time. I had chills from his forceful, nasty demeanor. I was so torn; I froze next to him as he started to rub my breasts.

"Good girl. Now that we have that settled, I want you to help me get into my bath." He acted like it was decided. I couldn't think. Everything was racing around in my head. I became sort of mechanical. I put his chair in the upright position as my thinking about what I was getting myself into. I leaned over to help lift him up out of the chair. As he stood upright he slid his hand under my breast and lifted slightly. He towered over me and he took his other hand and pulled the neck of my scrubs out from my chest and peered down the front. I had rather large breasts, but being only 23 they were still high and firm. I turned my head away from him and I thought I might faint. His long fingers reached up into my shirt and feathered over the tops of my breasts. My bra was low cut and my nipples pushed out on the lace. His fingernail grazed the large, pink areola making my nipple rise instantly. I jumped a little from the stimulation. Pulling his hand out he looked into my eyes and then bent to kiss my forehead like an obedient daughter.

"I will start getting undressed while you run the water for me." He turned dismissively, and I walked numbly toward the large bathroom. I leaned over to turn on the water, making sure that the temperature was good and a tear ran down my nose. I wiped at it angrily and stood up to find him with his shirt off but he still needed help with his pants. What was happening to me? Why didn't I get out of there and find someone else for Mr. Rhodes? He stood there looking at my obvious torment and motioned for me to help him. I walked over and unbuttoned his pants and then unzipped them. Lowering them to the floor I had him sit down on the edge of the bed so that I could take his slippers and pants off his feet. He still had on his white underwear. I looked at him with some apprehension and he chuckled softly. "Go ahead Sophia, take them off too." I helped him back to his feet and I pulled them away from his body and then tugged downward so his huge cock didn't get caught in them as I took them off. I gasped as it fell into view. I had forgotten the full girth of his member. He sat down as I knelt to take them pull them carefully over his feet. I could feel its heat as it bobbed slightly erect before my eyes. My god I was turned on by this man and his enormous cock, but I was more drawn to his power, his presence was overpowering.

"Stay there Sophia." He said quietly and he grasped his flaccid cock and started to rub it on my face. He took the tip and moved it over my nose and my cheek. He placed it to my lips and rubbed it over them. I parted them slightly and saw him smile as he moved it to my cheek. "I like long hair." He said as he took my hair out of its ponytail and wrapped it around his cock making himself rigid. Letting go, he looked at me and motioned for me to stand. We walked slowly to the bathroom and he spoke to me in a low intimate voice. "Sophia, I want you to find a way to like me eventually, but for now I will be content with your begrudging compliance. Take off your uniform, but you can leave on your underwear."

I looked at him in disbelief and as my eyes filled with tears I saw that he was not kidding. I slowly lifted my shirt over my head. My bra was a white lace bra that was demi-cut and had scalloped lace edged over the nipples. I held my shirt in front of my breasts and bent to take off my shoes and socks and then pull off my scrub pants. The panties that matched the bra were very skimpy and just had a small triangle of lace over the front with the material always bunched up in my crotch. He chuckled as I tried to shield myself from his gaze. His hand ran over my ass with fingers grazing the edges of my panties. I turned toward him and he took my bundle of clothing from my hand and tossed them into the next room.

"My God, you have perfect breasts. I love your puffy nipples. I could nurse on those all day long." He leaned over and licked over the top of my exposed breasts, his tongue grazed my nipple and I found myself arching to meet his mouth. He pulled away and looked into my eyes and said "Pull the panties over and let me see what you have there for me." He moved to the tub and I helped him step in and turn to settle down into the tub of warm water. He looked up at me and motioned for me to sit on the edge of the tub. He placed one of my bare feet in the tub with him so that I was straddling the tub and made me sit down on the edge. As a single tear ran off the tip of my nose I tugged my panties over and showed him my pussy. I had all my life been very ashamed to have a rather large clitoris. It hung out of the hood and was peeking out of my thatch of brown hair; it was quite engorged despite my humiliation.

He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out as he motioned for me to move closer to him. As he sat in the bath he reached down and grasped his cock in his hand and started to stroke it slowly. He stared at my opening and whispered, "Spread your pussy open for me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. Rhodes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds