• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Whore

Whore

I'd never been to a whore. But I'd always wanted to my whole life. ...To use a girl like nothing but a fuck-hole, a fuck-toy (a sexy-as-fuck perfect-10 babe, too, and all 3 of her holes, make no mistake) had been a fantasy of mine for ever since I can remember. I'd had a few girlfriends over the years. But they always had hang-ups of one kind or another- everyone does- and there were always so many strings attached. I'd had good sex- great sex, in fact, but I envied those perverted fuckers who used hookers, fucked models up the ass for cash, and those goddamned porn stars. Shit... to fuck babes on camera for dough. What the fuck- I mean, what the fuck! was I doing working for some goddamn oil company, dealing with so much bullshit you couldn't even imagine... when there were guys who got to stick their salami up hot 19-year-old girl's assholes and cum in their willing open mouths instead, and get paid for doing it??? Shit... I hadn't even got to do that for FREE. It was a fuckin' mind-boggling situation; enough to nearly drive a guy nuts.

So anyway, I was in a hotel on business for the night and I was horny as fuck, as usual. The phone-sex infomercials I'd been jerking off to were wearing thin and I was saving my load, though I'd been beating my meat for over an hour.

I crept over to the desk and opened the Yellow Pages. I turned to the Escorts section. I'd done this so many times, even called an agency once or twice, but never went through with it. Damn societal taboos, morals, or something. But, fuck it! It was a girl's choice to sell her body, and it was my choice to purchase it, and in this goddamn pent-up society, how's a guy supposed to fuck a girl up the ass without using this kind of service anyway?

I dialed, hands shaking slightly. A sleazy Italian sounding guy answered. I asked what kind of girls he had. Perfect 10s, he said. OK I said. They do Greek? I asked. That'll cost ya extra, Buddy. Of course I'd expected that much. But he'd said yes, and I wanted some of that action. Badly. Tonight.

I checked out his site on the internet, chose a girl by her photo and description as he'd invited me to do, and called him back to seal the deal. If she was half as hot as her pic, and did half the things her description said she would, boy...

Barbie arrived soon later. Like the doll, only Asian. I paid her up-front and she gave the cash to her bodyguard who left with it, as I was told would happen. She stood in my room and her cheap, sweet, heavy perfume was intoxicating.

She looked like exactly what she was- a whore, a hot-as-hell motherfucking sex-fantasy come true fuck-me-now anal hooker Asian goddess.

Her chest was nothing short of astounding. Her ridiculously tight tank top accentuated her ridiculously HUGE and gorgeous fake tits. She sighed and looked at me with a jaded expression like she was waiting.

"Barbie," I uttered rhetorically, tasting her name like an appetizer. Didn't sound Japanese to me, but fuck it.

Her waist was miniscule. Her hair was down to her waist in large carefully done curls and bleached-blonde, a warm butterscotch yellow hue. She was about my height, so very tall for a woman. 19 years old. Big beautiful black Asian eyes, with long heavily black mascara'd lashes. Perfectly sculpted, medium-sized, gorgeous ass flaring out from her hips like a little bell. I couldn't wait to see underneath her slutty looking hooker outfit of black thigh-high fishnets, high glossy white fuck-me hooker boots, short black leather miniskirt, and neon-pink tank top. Her black leather jacket lay over her arm.

I was about to make small talk when I realized that she was, in fact, mine for the night, so to speak. I had nothing to prove. I'd bought her body, the use of her holes. For the night, anyway. There was no need for preamble. She was not, just then, so much another human as a gorgeous set of 3 cock-holes; a fuck-doll; a cum receptacle for my cock's eager use.

"Turn around," I said. The beautiful whore complied. "Stop," I said as she was facing away from me.

I approached her. Touching her waist I made sure, "May I?"

"Anything you wanna do's alright with me, man," she said in a relaxed sexy toy-girl's perfect American accent.

I slid her tank top up over her tits and cupped their huge, hard curves, one in each of my palms. Nipples like bolts, she had! My cock was nearly fully hard in my pants.

"Take off your shirt," I ordered my Asian fuck-doll as I stripped naked myself. I stood near her, slowly jerking my meat and told her to show me her tits.

She made a face like, 'what do you think I'm already doing?' but I didn't care, and she modeled her enormous gorgeous chest from side to side, squeezing her boobs in her hands for good measure, the slightest hint of pride surfacing on her gorgeous young model's face.

"You are exquisite..." I mused as I approached her again. I kissed her glossy red lips lightly as I cupped her pussy underneath her miniskirt. Whether it was personal or professional, her cunt was wet through her thong. She felt as smooth as porcelain down there, and I rubbed her own warm pussy juices into her drooling snatch.

I was nearly swooning from the hotness of this gorgeous babe and the situation that we were in. My poor dick raged hard as steel to blow its load, but there was no way I'd allow it to, not yet. I jerked it slowly as I circled my fuck-doll and cupped one of her ass cheeks in my other hand underneath her miniskirt. It was so fucking soft and juicy! Goddamn, I couldn't believe I was about to fuck this babe deep up her sweet tight little shit-hole!

Goddamn, I needed to calm down, or I was gonna bust a nut right here and now.

"Please, Barbie, lie down comfortably on the bed and wait a minute for me," I gestured to the double bed.

The girl who was a cock-hole for a living sauntered slowly over to the bed and lay down as I went about making a coffee. I offered her one but she declined. As I distracted myself in the kitchenette, my dick calmed down. Slightly.

But it didn't stay calm for long as I sipped my coffee and put it on the night-table and told her to show me her pussy. She spread eagle for me and pulled her neon green thong aside revealing her perfectly waxed-smooth frontal fuck-hole. Her asshole below it looked perfectly waxed-smooth, too. Damn, and yes! Yes!! I crawled hastily onto her, meat in hand, and gingerly slid my hard dick into her drooling hot pink flower to the hilt, trying out my fuck-doll's pussy for the first time. It slid in amazingly easily, and felt like fucking heaven, and I pulled out right away.

"Goddamn, Barbie!! Shit, that pussy's hot!!" I said catching my breath and trying not to nut, and the hooker smiled at me.

I flipped her over onto her knees with her ass facing up towards me. I reached forward and cupped her fake fuckin' bazookas and told her to guide my dick up her cunt. She did just that and again, I slipped it in for just one sweet thrust. Heaven!

I knelt behind her, unzipped her miniskirt and removed it, admiring the babe's ass, asshole, and pussy from the back. Goddamn! I could have nutted so easily right then and there just from the sight of her.

I slowly slapped my lengthy, substantial hard meat against her ass cheeks with a Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! I wanted to devour her, to fuck her deep and hard, to lick her, to suck and squeeze her...

I spread her ass cheeks wide with my hands and licked her sexy brown-hole. It tasted like strawberry. Some scented enema, I figured, as I tongued it deep. Barbie whimpered in apparent pleasure. I slapped her sizeable gorgeous ass with my hand- SMACK!!

I slathered some KY onto her holes.

Compelled, I rose to my feet, squatted low, my feet out on either side of her, held her ass up towards my cock, and slid my dick slowly up her tight shitter to my balls. Oh yeah!! What fucking heaven!!

Again, one sweet thrust is all I allowed myself, and I pulled out right away. I wanted to savor my experience and not nut right away.

"Suck it, Barbie," I ordered the whore.

Barbie spun around on her knees and sucked my cock like the pro that she was. Her gorgeous lips slid back and forth along the length of my dick that had just been up her asshole, and her suction was strong. She looked up into my eyes, her own coaxing me to nut, the goal of her profession, the end of the workday.

I had a sudden inspiration. "I'm gonna piss on you," I said.

"OK," she said, unmoved. Good whore.

I jerked my dick like I was cumming, but pissed instead all over her, in her face and hair, down her throat, on her tits and body. The bed was pretty wet afterwards, but I didn't give a flying shit about that.

"Lemme tit fuck you," I said as I squatted before the kneeling slut and squirted a load of KY between her massive fake melons. She held them dutifully in place as I slid my hard cock up her cleavage from below. It was as deep and tight as any pussy, and I fucked her up her cleavage like that for some time. She was a gorgeous cum-coaxing monster, the hottest babe I'd ever seen, I felt sure of it at that moment. She was so fucking hot she looked Photoshoped. I was in heaven.

I yanked the piss-soaked blankets off the bed and whipped them aside onto the floor, moved her to the edge of the bed and spread her sexy fuck-boots wide apart after sliding her thong off over them. "Stay just like that," I ordered, staring at her overwhelming carnal beauty. I licked her smooth pussy and asshole, slowly jerking my cock in preparation for penetration. I then rose and slowly slid my hard cock up her wet cunt to my balls and fucked her properly for a few heavenly minutes, savoring each moment of sensation. Her moans and whimpers of pleasure were enough to make me nearly nut just from the sweet sexy sounds of her girlish voice.

"Now spread your pussy as I fuck your ass," I ordered.

She did just that, opening her pink fuck-flower wide for my viewing pleasure as I shoved my meat inch by inch up her tight, brown cock-hole and began to fuck her properly, still in missionary with her legs open as wide as they'd go. Damn, man, let me tell you... It was nice.

"Now suck my cock!" I felt like a porn star at that moment, instead of an oil company stooge.

She came forward onto the floor and wrapped her gorgeous mouth around my raging fuck stick, fresh from up the depths of her arse, and sucked me hard and fast. "Suck my balls- but not too hard," I commanded, and the whore complied, jerking the shaft as she swallowed my nut sack, one ball at a time.

"On your knees," I said, helping her onto the bed, her ass hanging out over the side for my cock to penetrate. She arched her back like a cat in heat as I stood on the floor behind her and spread her ass-cheeks wide apart with my hands.

"Fuck me, Baby!" Barbie said right on cue.

I eased my cock-head up her tight shit-hole. ...Heaven! I reached forwards and gripped her enormous boobs as I eased my hips forward onto her ass. Her hole slowly enveloped my entire shaft, tight inch by tight inch, until my balls lay up against her wet pussy.

"Fuck my asshole!" she nearly whispered.

I slowly began a rhythm. I slapped the hooker's bum and the crescendo of the rhythm of my thrusts increased until I was slamming her up the ass as hard and hot as any porno I'd ever seen in my life. I let out primal grunts of triumph as I fucked the gorgeous 'Barbie' up her tightest fuck-hole, deeper, harder and faster than I'd ever fucked any girl in my life. She wailed in ecstasy, right on cue, gripping my dick with her ass-muscles, milking me, coaxing me to shoot my load.

...But where to shoot it? It was a question I realized I should have considered earlier. So many possibilities... In her, or on her? What hole, and were? Of course my natural inclination was to just blast it up her shitter right then and there, but I had a better idea.

"Kneel!" I ordered the sexy whore.

I pulled out and Barbie knelt before me on the floor. "Are you gonna cum?" she asked sexily.

"Fuck yes, babe. Open your mouth!"

I jerked my dick with my right hand, and held her jaw open gently with my left. Barbie moaned and squeezed her tits together as I approached the cum. I aimed my fucker straight into her pretty little mouth and shot- straight down her moaning little throat- rope after rope of hot sticky cum.

"I wanna shoot the last bit up your pussy- get on the bed, Barbie!" I said quickly, my dick still cumming in my jerking hand.

Barbie scrambled onto the bed and spread her legs open for my cumming dick.

"Shove your cock up my pussy- cum inside of me, stud!" she urged.

She spread her pussy-lips wide apart and I sank my fucker home, deep up her cunt and finished my orgasm, cumming a last few blasts of rope deep up her snatch, out of sight, deep up inside of her. She moaned gently as I finished cumming up her cunt.

She smiled, as we both realized that I was still hard, her pussy being as fucking hot as it was. And I continued to fuck her hole just like that on the edge of the bed, sweat dripping from both our bodies.

After a few minutes, I yelled, "I'm gonna cum again! Turn around, girl- I wanna cum up your asshole!"

She spun around onto her knees and spread her own ass-cheeks wide apart for me to shove my cock up her bum. I slowly slid myself up her ass, fucked it for a few hard, deep and fast thrusts, and blasted a second huge load deep up her hot tight slut's rectum, Barbie moaning the whole time, turning me on like never before.

When I was finished I pulled out. "Suck it off," I said to her breathlessly. Barbie polished my rod like a lollypop and I squeezed her tits.

With her mouth wrapped around my dick like that, I realized that I had at least one more load in me, and my dick stayed hard. I gripped her gorgeous face and fucked her mouth like I had just done her asshole.

"Stand up!" I told her.

She stood facing me with one hand on the wall, one of her legs slung up over my shoulder, her legs spread wide, her pussy opening by itself. I inserted my hard cock into my living gorgeous Asain fuck-doll and pounded her pussy standing up like that. Barbie moaned and whimpered, right on cue. I slapped her tits, which were as big as her ass, as I fucked her cunt.

Then I pulled out and shoved it back up her shit-hole instead and fucked her tight asshole for a while. I fingered her wet snatch with 4 fingers as I fucked her tight shit-box at the same time.

I pulled out and commanded the whore, "Ride me, Barbie," as I lay on the bed on my back.

The whore straddled my waist and took my rock-hard cock up her pussy from below.

We fucked like that for a while until I said, "Now turn around, reverse-cowgirl, and put it up your asshole!" She did just that. My meat was in heaven up her shitter, her ass rising and falling down hard on my meat, fucking it good.

"Stay like that now, but get on your feet, instead of your knees," I directed her. She repositioned herself, squatting on her feet instead, like a frog, and bounced up and down on my dick, with it right up her sweet, tight arse-hole, moaning all the while. I slapped one of her sweet sweaty ass-cheeks with a startlingly loud, SMACK!

"Now turn around again, and put it back up your pussy," I said, and the hooker spun around and faced me as we fucked.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said after a while. I gripped her close, her massive tits pressed up against my chest, her ass-cheeks each squeezed as tightly as I could squeeze them in each of my hands.

"Aaaaaaaah!!!" I wheezed as I came for a third time, my spasming cock cumming deep up the slut's hot, tight pussy.

Barbie smiled as my orgasm subsided, her womb now full of my hot, fresh cum.

"Holy fuck, you are one hot fucking babe," I managed, out of breath.

"You liked fucking me, eh?" she asked playfully, my cum still dripping from her hair from earlier.

"Girl, you're the hottest fuck I've ever had in my life- don't let it go to your head- but I'm just sayin'... You are so fucking fine..."

"You could have me again, anytime you want to. I'll give you my personal number so next time we won't have to go through Tony, OK? Better for both of us."

"OK, thanks. But right now, I need a shower," I said.

"Of course," she said and kissed my lips briefly as she climbed off of me, my cock plopping out of her pussy-hole followed by a stream of fresh cum. Goddamn, it was so fucking hot...

We had showers and the night finished as it was bound to. I'd purchased her for the whole night, so she stayed and we fucked a couple more times during the night and once again in the morning. She gave me her personal number and left before breakfast.

Though I don't, as a rule, use hookers... Barbie was my one exception.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds