• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Follow up to Real Selfish Lover

Follow up to Real Selfish Lover

1234

Real Selfish Lover was written a few years ago and I've only posted it now. The follow up is part 2 of this relationship. It details when we got back together and our subsequent journey from then. Enjoy.

After splitting up, we didn't see each other for 8 years. During that time, I had a few relationships and she had a couple herself. By this time I was single, but on the other hand, she was still in a relationship. I had been wondering how things had turned out for her as I'd moved south and when I found her email address, I dropped her a line. She didn't reply for over a month and was polite but short in her response. Typical I thought; even a conversation with her had to be earned! I figured she must have put on a bit more weight now, as I'd watched it rise a bit as we separated. But in my mind, I was still wondering if she was as sexy as ever. Eventually, after another couple of emails and passing my mobile number, she rang me. By this time, she was almost 40 while I was coming up for 34.

"Hiya Listen, I thought it best I call you. My guy doesn't know we've been corresponding" she said conspiratorially.

"No worries. Um, so things are working out for you then?" I said to her casually.

"Well, put it this way. I have kids to think about and he's loaded and doesn't want any more, so at least I can be relieved at that! He's a nice guy, but his wallet is stunning" she joked.

It seemed she was settling for someone safe who would ensure stability; unfortunately, I think she always felt that although we were happy together, I couldn't give her the stability she needed in her life. We arranged to meet for lunch in another town; she had the day off and I had a hotel there for 2 days. After we had a bite to eat, she didn't want to be seen in town with me, in case anyone saw us together but still wanted to catch up. I suggested we use my hotel room and promised not to try it one with her jokingly! She just smiled at me not saying anything. Her hair was still relatively short, dark natural blonde and instantly I wondered if her bum was still as hairless as before. I'd never met a girl who was naturally so un hairy down there and it was such a turn on.

We seemed to really enjoy catching up and eventually, I could tell the air between us had changed. She seemed to be her sarcastic self, the one I knew when we were together. When I offered a drink, I was standing in front of her and I leaned to try and kiss her.

"I still want you" I whispered, kissing her ear.

"Oh, I don't know" she said, sounding pouty and nervous now.

"You can't deny the mutual attraction" I pressed and was delighted when she kissed me back.

After a while we withdrew and the wine glass she held tilted and splashed onto her trousers. Quick as a flash, I tried to turn it to my advantage.

"You can't go home with wine on them. Let me dry them on the airing machine" I threw at her.

She glanced at me, her emotions masked.

"You trying to get my trousers off?" she asked pointedly.

"Yes and no. Well, I'd love that, but seriously, they do need to dry" I pressed.

"Thing is, I know you're right. I can't go home with a wine patch on them and it's white so it should dry without a visible stain" declared, reaching a decision.

She sat on the bed and kicked off her shoes, then began to unbutton her trousers. With a quick glance at me, she slipped them off and I took them, positioning them so they would dry quickly.

I moved to her and kneeling in front of the bed, my added height brought my face in front of hers. I moved to kiss her again when she hesitated.

"Look, I'm with someone. It's not perfect but I need his security. So I'm sorry, but I'm not shagging you" she said firmly.

"Okay. You know I'd never pressure you" I answered gently.

I could tell there was a conflict going on as she was clearly aroused but remained adamant we would not have sex as that would amount to cheating. Then a change came over her and she smiled. It wasn't a smile that someone would give when they saw a long lost friend or had a surprise gift, it was the smile someone might give when they beat the other team in a pub quiz. With her mind having reached a decision, she dropped her hands to her hips, swiftly slid her panties off then sat upright again facing me.

"Oral's not really cheating though. So, c'mon" she said, letting herself fall back on the bed as she did so.

I still sat at the side of the bed, surprised but aroused. Did she mean the oral she preferred, namely receiving? Or would I be the recipient of some pleasure later? EIther way, she seemed to have judged the mood well. I eased myself between her thighs and took a first lick. Gradually, I settled into a slow rhythm she seemed to approve of and she gave a slight sigh at one point.

"We have sex and that and we do oral but I dunno, I guess I got used to it being top quality like. But he has helped out loads and the kids are happy, so I'm not changing things" she stated while below I tasted her for the first time in years.

"Well, I could be your bit on the side" I suggested between long sweeps of her pussy.

"That's tempting. But only for oral. I'm a rubbish liar as you know, so if I was playing away and he suspected, he would know I was lying. But if he asks and we're only doing this, I can say I'm not fucking anyone else. Which is true. Sorry but this is as far as we go. However, as long as it's good I'll be full of compliments" she informed me casually.

It was amazing how easily she could slide back into a comfortable way around me. After licking her wetness for some time, I could feel her thighs start to shiver.

"Don't stop, I'm cuming, fuck this is soooo gooooood!!" she yelled, as her legs wrapped around me and she reached orgasm.

I stayed with her through it until she pushed me down a bit.

"You know what else I rate you at" she said mischeviously.

I knew what she meant and licked around her asshole. Then I was in and she pressed on the back of my head, sighing contentedly as I rimmed her steadily, in and out, in and out. She decided to start mapping out how it might work out from here on in.

"I'm free every Friday just now. I reckon we should meet up every Friday morning and as long as you're gone by about 3pm at the latest, that will work out perfect" she declared as I dilligently maintained an effort to pleasure her ass.

"Do you give him oral?" I asked, a little curious.

"No way. Well, I've not done that for years. He does do it to me when we have sex, but as I said, it's not brilliant. If the kids weren't settled and he wasn't so eager to provide a good life for us, I'd probably not want to be with him" she responded to me, while I resumed rimming her.

"Go up again to my fanny. That's it, mmhhmm. Listen, I know it's maybe not perfect for you, but it's the best you're going to get" she told me.

"So you want oral every Friday?" I questioned.

"Yep, well maybe break it up with a foot massage or something! But why not? Don't you think I taste amazing?" she quizzed suddenly.

"Yes" I had to agree.

"Well, this is perfect then. I like this and I miss you doing it. And I know you love doing it" she summed up.

Eventually, she reached a 2nd orgasm, then looked past me to her trousers.

"Go get them then you can drive me home" she said confidently.

I did so and we were soon in the car. Before we reached her place, I pulled into a country lane.

"If I was earning well and the kids didn't mind, why don't we make a final go of things? I could offer you so much. I've done very well for myself over the last few years so finance is not an issue" I offered.

"But what's wrong with our arrangement?" she asked.

"I want you to myself" I admitted.

She sat thinking for while.

"I'm not just going to drop a bombshell because you want to fuck me. Look, lets see how things go over the next few months then ask me again, okay?" she offered.

It was a long shot but I knew that only by having her feel she couldn't do without me would have her choosing me over this other guy. I started up the car again and pulled up at the hedge that marked the start of her garden. I leaned to kiss her before she departed the car but she turned away from me.

"I think we've had our kiss. Save it for next week" she said suggestively then closed the door and sauntered off, seemingly in high spirits.

I watched her bum retreating, wondering if I could be happy with those arrangements but deep down I knew I'd come to her if she wanted selfless pleasure. Sure enough, the following Friday, she texted me to say it was all clear to head to her place. I arrived and she opened the door, only her head visible to me on the porch. I entered and as I turned round, I could see she only had a t-shirt on. I was about to say something but she laughed.

"They were only going to come off in a minute anyway" she explained, walking away from me confidently.

I followed and she padded through to the lounge where 2 cushions were on the floor. She saw me looking at them and chuckled.

"For my knees. C'mon hurry up and get down there" she chided and I walked over and lay on the ground.

She wasted no time and sat down, facing my feet. I didn't waste time either and my tongue sought her cunt, delving inside immediately while she sat down to maintain close contact. Her wet lips weighed on my face but the smell and sensation of doing this to her was turning me on, although it would be some hours before she would call it a day, seeing as it was only 10am. I guessed I'd be there until around 3pm at the latest though.

"Aah. You just seem to know how I like it" she said, a rare but valued compliment.

My response was probably what she'd hoped for, an effort to really showcase my skills as it were!

"If we were together properly, I'd do this to you every day" I said, hoping to persuade her again.

"I'll settle for every Friday at present. You're not going to persuade me unless I want to change things in my life. The here and now is far more fun" she quickly responded.

I ate her pussy slowly; there was no rush and she was enjoying the lingering pleasure while she sat there. At one point she slid forward and I found it relatively easy to start rimming her. She moved around a lot until she suddenly got up. Walking to the sofa, she sat down and I sat upright, turning round to kneel in front of her. She didn't bother to tell me to start again as I sought her wet pussy again. I began to lick up and down her whole length then moved up to her now exposed clitoris.

"I want the first one sitting here. Yeah that's it, don't fucking stop" she groaned and her legs gripped me as she reached her first orgasm of the day.

I kissed her thighs and whole crotch while she recovered, before she looked at me.

"That footrub would be good about now" she said with a sidelong glance and I moved down to start slowly kneeding her feet with my knuckles while she recovered.

After about 15 minutes in which we remained silent, she moved her feet away and stood up.

"Let's go upstairs" she said to me and I shrugged, rising to follow her upstairs.

Halfway up, she stopped and turned to look over her shoulder.

"Kiss my cheeks" she said, her voice full of lust.

I knelt on the stairs and kissed one cheek then the other. She let me continue for a few moments before moving again and I rose to follow once more. Turning left, she entered a bedroom; it looked like her own one. She patted the bed and I got on it. While downstairs, I had taken my top off and my torso was now bare but my jeans remained on. Once I lay down, she climbed up to sit on my face, this time facing up my body so she could look down at me. I resumed my oral attentions, rolling my tongue up her whole length before slipping gently inside. As she sighed happily again, I wondered about something.

"Is this your bed?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said absentmindedly.

"Does he, well do you sleep here with him? Is this where, you know" I said trailing off.

She looked down at me and I sheepishly began to tongue fuck her again while she watched me.

"I'm not sure what you want me to say. There's no point making yourself jealous" she tried to reassure me.

"Well, I just wondered you know" I pressed between slurps.

"Wondered?" she asked.

"Well, I figured this is your bed and, um is this where you sleep together?" I asked her.

"We don't sleep together that often, I've told you that" she answered coyly.

I didn't want to say much more but I couldn't help being curious. This very bed! I really wanted her for myself and if it meant the incredible sex we had, well, I could give blow jobs a miss I reckoned.

"Why do you want to know?" she finally added and I shifted my eyes but kept up my ministrations.

"Well um" I said hesitantly but she cut me off.

"I get fucked in this bed, is that what you want to find out? That I have sex in this bed. My fanny gets licked, I have a cock inside it sometimes" she said, pausing to see my reaction.

"And today it's where I'm going to do my face fucking" she added swiftly, rolling her hips to slide her pussy over my face and settle on my mouth again.

"Sorry, you know how I want this to end finally" I said sheepishly.

I had agreed to this, partly in order to win her over so she had no reason to feel guilty.

"Yes, I know but you're going to have to stop hassling me about this. If circumstances between us change, it won't be for pressure from you changing it. It's my house and you know the situation. Maybe that will change but not right now. I have a life and in that life I get fucked sometimes. Hell, I could choose to have sex tonight and it would be my choice. We have Friday and we have something special" she stated while I decided not to reply.

Instead, I reached up to fondle her breasts, while I licked her slowly and deliberately. She relaxed again and really got into it, actually bouncing on my face at one point as she came again. After another rest, she reclined on the mattress, while I moved down her body and ate her out.

We didn't have much more personal conversation and by 1pm, she was actually tired and decided I should go while she had lunch and recovered. I left by the back door and she was heading for a shower as I left.

"I'll need to build my stamina. We'll go for longer next week" she assured me as I left.

What I did hope for though was that if she did get intimate with the other guy she might realise she wanted me more. After all, I'd entered her life again and was telling her to leave a comfortable lifestyle by trying to reassure her she would have a comfortable and enjoyable one with me. So I was over the moon when she texted me the following Thursday evening, telling me not to reply but to come the next day at 9.30am. She added that something had happened and it made her just think of me instead and wish I was in her bed. I was quite elated!

The next day dawned and I was there at 9.30 on the dot. Not long after, I was licking her to a rushed first orgasm as she reclined on her bed, totally naked this time. It was so hard to only have our oral liaisons but I was patient. I concentrated on the sexy 39 year old woman in front of me, with the body and face of someone years younger. She had 4 orgasms by 2pm and I was gone moments later. I didn't push things with her but my efforts were hopefully paying off. When I was leaving, she put her hand on my chest and looked at me.

"I guess it's until next week then" she said, a little dejectedly.

"I guess" I replied then winked and left.

Another thing I had done was give her plenty of compliments which she seemed to be pleased at. I was therefore surprised when I arrived the following Friday to find her wearing a skirt! She never wore one normally, despite having great legs; in fact, only when she was abroad on holiday would she wear one. In the living room I slipped to my knees and ducked my head under to find no knickers. My mouth wasn't long in locating her insatiable pussy which led to another day of oral for her. When I was about to go around 2pm again, she said goodbye and I began to walk away. I stopped though and turned, to find she had also turned to look back at me. In one of those rare moments two people have, our minds seemed to be synched. I walked back as she watched me and held her in my arms. We gazed at each other for a while before I moved to kiss her but just as our lips were about to touch, she shook her head.

"Kissing you is so intimate. I want it to be right if anything further happens, not just a stolen kiss while I'm with someone else" she said then noticed my disappointment.

I turned to go but she stopped me.

"Hang on. I still want a kiss" she said, but turned away from me, lifting her skirt a little.

"Right on my derriere" she said, sliding back into her turned on mode.

Me? I didn't disappoint. I got down and kissed one cheek then the other, before my tongue slid towards her centre. Eventually, I had it in her asshole while she ummed and ahhed in satisfaction.

"You're creating a pleasant problem for me" she said, leaning forward over the kitchen worktop as I rimmed her steadily.

"I'm glad to hear it. Do you mind me asking how?" I responded before resuming my efforts.

"Well, a few nights back, um, it's hard to say. basically a few nights previous" she continued, clearly something on her mind but perhaps not wanting to hurt me by saying anything.

"I don't mind, just say whatever it is" I responded.

"Okay, good. Well, we had sex a few nights back. He went down on me before he fucked me and, aah keep doing that, well after my lovely Fridays it just seemed so rubbish. I struggled to cum and then he just moved up and entered me before I'd even reached orgasm!" she said a little miffed.

"Oh. Not very considerate" I said in sympathy.

"Exactly. Withdraw a second, now lick around the entrance for a bit then go back inside me. Ah yeah, like that" she said as my tongue licked around the tight entrance like an ice cream cone.

"Where was I? Oh yeah, so once he came, I told him he had to go back down and finish me off. Lazy bastard acted a bit put out but he did it. The whole time though I was thinking of you though and I just thought maybe you're right, maybe just Friday isn't enough to really satisfy me" she said while I pushed my tongue steadily back in and out of her asshole again.

I was happy I was getting to her and felt a small victory.

"There's that pain in the arse neighbour of mine out in her garden. Ha ha! Bet she never has her bum worshipped" she said a little triumphantly.

I realised she had said worshipped rather than just licked or kissed. It was clear she felt the pleasure was particularly devoted to her needs.

"And she has no idea what I'm having done to me right now. I'm going to give her a wave. She's waving back. Honestly, she so nosy, the village gossip" she said smugly.

"You don't have much time for her then" I said breathlessly.

"Nah. Hey, concentrate asslicker. Get your tongue all the way in, not just halfway. Yeah like that. When it's in all the way, I can do this" she said, squeezing her sphincter muscles to trap my tongue inside her.

She held me there for a moment then let go so I could resume my ministrations. One thing that really turned me on about her was that her language was dirty and her regard for me lessened when she was in the middle of a long session of pleasure. It was quite a turn on to witness it, even from my current vantage point. As I drilled away behind her, she would hold my tongue once every other minute.

"What was I saying? Oh yeah, she's the village gossip. Wonder when the old bitch last had sex. I'll bet she has never had a tongue all the way up her arse. Bet she's never had a tongue near her arse at all" she continued, obviously feeling very pleased with herself.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Follow up to Real Selfish Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds