• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Brother's New Slut

My Brother's New Slut

12

The nice thing about coming from a family where both parents have good paying jobs is that you don't have to live in the dorm unless you want to. I spent my first two years in college living in a dorm, but in my junior year I wanted to be able to party and I talked mom and dad into spring for an apartment. They were leery until I used the argument that I needed to start learning how to live on my own against the day I graduated.

It wasn't party, party, party - I did work hard at keeping my grades up - but I wanted to be able to "get down" on Friday and Saturday nights, bring ladies into my bed and not have to worry about being caught. I wanted to be able to drink and not have to sweat getting a DUI while driving home from a party or have the asshole campus cops stop me for staggering across the quad. I wanted unsupervised freedom.

The worst thing about my apartment was that it was too damned close to my big brother. Far enough away from mom and dad that I only saw them once every three weeks or so, but Barry was only two blocks away. When he had graduated he had taken a job locally and set up housekeeping. As a result I saw Barry two or three times a week. But Barry wasn't the problem. The problem was Barry's wife Mindy and the problem had nothing to do with what Mindy said or did. The problem was what she was. What she was was everything that a guy wanted in a woman. She was beautiful. She was sexy as hell and built like the proverbial brick shithouse. She was smart, she was funny and it killed me to be around her and know that she could never be mine.

Every time Barry came over he had Mindy with him and every time Mindy walked through my door I got a raging hard on. It didn't matter what she wore - dress with heels, shorts with tee shirt and tennies, or baggy sweats - Mindy made me stiff. The worst of it for me was that Mindy knew it. Not that she ever teased me or led me on or anything like that, but she would give me a look that said, "I know what you want and thanks for the appreciation." I hated it when she came by and I couldn't wait to see her again and how fucked up is that?

Friday night is usually "party hardy" time at my apartment and I usually have anywhere from eight to eighteen people stuffed into my two-bedroom place. Lots of nights the place turns into make out city and sometimes, what with all the booze and grass that floats around, things can get pretty way out. I've actually had couples fucking on the couch, the living room floor and on the kitchen table when both bedrooms were full. It isn't something that happens all the time, but it has happened a time or two which is why I was a little on the nervous side when Mindy called me one Friday night and said she was going to stop by if I didn't mind. Barry had gone out of town and she was alone and wanted company. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place - I wanted to see her, but I didn't want to expose her to the antics of my friends. I told her there would be a party going on and she said, "Great, I could use a little fun." How could I say no?

The party was already cranking when the doorbell rang and I answered it to find Mindy standing there. She gave me a big smile and I stepped aside and let her in. She couldn't have dressed any worst if she had tried. She had on "Daisy Dukes" with a halter-top (no bra) and a pair of flip-flops. She might as well have come naked. By the time the door had closed behind her there wasn't a soft cock in the apartment. I looked at Mindy and wondered what she was thinking. She had to notice that every pair of male eyes in the place were on her. There were three other girls at the party, but suddenly Mindy was the center of attention. I also wondered what she thought about being the oldest person at the party. At twenty-four she had three years on almost everyone there and four or five years on one or two. I asked her what she was drinking and she said a beer would do and so I went to the kitchen and got her one. When I came back she was talking to a girl and two of my buddies so I handed her the beer and left her to mingle.

Within an hour Mindy had been hit on by every guy in there (except me) and she seemed to be loving the attention. I had my head in the fridge getting another beer when Sal came up to me. "Your sister in law is one hot babe. Have you fucked her yet?"

"Fuck no Sal, she's my brothers wife."

"Don't mean shit man, she's pussy. Besides, I've seen the way you look at her. You want a taste of that so bad it's killing you."

"Well, yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that she's family."

"Would you fuck her if you could and get away with it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean slip her a little something and then do her while she's out."

"Oh man, I couldn't do something like that to Mindy."

"Your choice, but if you change your mind I've got a little something that will do the trick."

"What's that?"

"Its called Special K. It puts them out in fifteen or twenty minutes and depending on the dosage it will keep them down for anywhere from one to five hours. The beauty of it is that have no control over their bodies and if they are being fucked when the stuff wears off they will keep on going until you stop and let them go to sleep."

"No man, I couldn't do something like that."

"Think about it, the night is still young."

I spent the next hour watching Mindy and the more I watched her the more I thought about what Sal had told me. I don't suppose that I would ever have done it if Mindy herself hadn't pushed me over the edge. She was standing and talking to five guys and one of them reached out and touched one of her boobs. She just kept talking as she pushed his hand away and treated the matter as if it was just another everyday occurrence. Then another guy did the same thing and again all she did was push the hand away. She didn't get pissed, she didn't haul off and slap anybody, just pushed the hand away and kept on talking. I don't know why it made my cock throb like it did or why it all of a sudden made me think of Sal's idea, but it did and I went looking for him.

"Ready for another beer?" Mindy upended the bottle she had and drained it and said yes. When I came back with it she was pushing another hand away from her tits. I handed her the beer and she asked, "Are all your friend as horny as these guys?"

I laughed, "Don't let them fool you. Yes, all my friends are horny and it's mostly because most of them are still virgins."

She looked around at her little group, "Is that it? Are you all looking at me and seeing the experienced older married lady who might help you get rid of that terrible burden?"

Most of them blushed and then Mindy laughed, "Sorry guys, I'm just too newly married to do something like that."

I separated her from the group and made small talk with her as I watched for the signs of dizziness that Sal told me to expect. It took about twelve minutes to hit. She shook her head a couple of times as if to try and clear it and I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, just a little dizzy spell. I guess I should have eaten something before coming over here and drinking beer."

"Come on. Well get you into my bedroom and you can lie down until it clears up."

I got her on the bed and then I went out of the room and left her alone to give the stuff I'd put into her beer a chance to put her under. I gave her fifteen minutes and then I went back. I walked over to her, "Are you okay?" Her eyes were open and she was looking at me, but they seemed dull. I shook her shoulder, "Are you okay?"

Still nothing. I'd been having second thoughts about doing it, but then I thought, "You've gone this far, no sense backing out now."

I ignored Mindy's eyes as I pulled off her halter-top and slid her shorts off. I took the flip-flops off her feet and then stepped back to look down at her. God, she was beautiful. I had no idea what tomorrow was going to bring, but I was pretty sure I would never see her this way again so I got my camera and took several shots of her before putting the camera away and undressing. It was creepy seeing Mindy's eyes following every move I made even though she couldn't move or talk, but I had gone too far to back out now. Besides, Sal had only given me enough stuff to put Mindy under for about an hour or so and I didn't want to waste any of it.

I bent over and began licking her left nipple and then I took it in my mouth and began working on it. I put my hand on her right breast and started playing with the nipple and then I went back and forth between the two tits until the heat built up in me and then I started moving down her body. I pushed her legs apart and I buried my nose in her pussy and took a deep breath and then I started to eat her. At first she just laid there, but after a minute or so I thought I felt her respond to my probing tongue. Sal had told me I could expect some response, but he also said that it wouldn't be for at least a half-hour. I latched onto her clit and began working on it as I pushed a finger in her and began working it around. Her body gave a jerk and I could feel her trying to push her pussy up at me as I finger fucked her.

I couldn't wait any longer and I moved between her legs and pushed my cock into her. She was tight and I had to go slow to work myself in. I lifted her legs, bent them at the knees and tucked them under my armpits and slowly worked my cock in her. Her eyes were looking up at me and while no longer dull I couldn't tell what was in them as I began to fuck her. I was working away when I heard the door open behind me. That was not supposed to happen. Neither of the bedrooms in my apartment has a lock on the door and the rule at my parties was that a closed bedroom door means stay the fuck out. I turned and saw Mike standing there and watching. He gave a little half wave and said, "Sorry man, I didn't know anyone was in here" and then he backed out and closed the door. I felt myself getting ready to come and I debated slowing down to make it last or to get it done, get hard again and go for seconds. Greed won out, I blew my nuts and then I waited until my cock got soft and then I pulled out of her.

Kneeling on the bed and looking down at her I had no remorse at all for what I had just done. She was just too beautiful and too sexy looking for me not to want the memory of her nakedness or the tightness of her pussy. I was just sorry that it could not have been with her being a willing participant, but what the hell, some memory is better than none. I wondered if putting my cock in her mouth would help speed up my getting another erection so I got up and moved to where my cock was hanging just over her face. Her eyes followed me and watched as I laid my cock on her soft lips. I drug it back and forth a couple of times and then I pushed my finger against her chin and her mouth opened and my cock fell in. I eased it in and out a couple of times and then suddenly I had to take a piss. I pulled out, bent over and kissed her. Her eyes were looking into mine when I said, "Sorry for this, but I had to have you and this was the only way." I put my pants on and headed for the john.

I took my whiz and went to the fridge to get another beer and Sal came up to me, "How's it going?"

"So far so good, but I just wished she was a more active and willing partner."

"Just make sure that you are still fucking her when she starts to come out of it and she will be more active than you can handle."

"Why?"

"Because even though she's out of it, she's still aware of what's happening - she just can't fight it. All of the nerve endings that have to do with sexual response and enjoyment are still being worked, but she can't feel them yet. As the stuff wears off and she regains feeling the first thing that hits her is all of the sexual stimulation that the body has been feeling all along. What you have is instant sex maniac which is why I like Special K so much."

"Explain please."

"Rohypnol and GHB cause short term memory loss and amnesia and the girl knows that something happened, but not necessarily what or who. But with Special K she always knows what and who, but when she comes out of it she is a fuck machine and she knows what she is doing and she is doing it to get herself off. When it's over she can't very well call the law on you because she was the most active partner for the last half. She might be really pissed at you and never speak to you again, but she can't complain and that's the beauty of Special K."

A cold fear clutched my heart. I had thought all date rape drugs clouded the mind and produced memory loss. "You mean she knows it was me? She's going to come out of it and know it was me? Oh God, my brother is going to kill me if she doesn't."

"Don't sweat it dude. How can she tell him when for the last hour she spends on your bed she has been begging for it? No dude, you're home free."

I took my fresh beer and headed for the bedroom and when I got to it I knew that I was truly and totally fucked. The bedroom door was open and two of my buds had Mindy on her hands and knees. Mike was holding her head and fucking her face, Tony was fucking her from behind and four other guys were in the room undressing. Mindy and Barry might have let me live if it had just been me that had fucked her, but now I was dead meat.

The only thing that could save me now was for Sal to be right about how Mindy would feel when she came out of her drug induced state. I couldn't do anything about the guys already in the room so I figured that I had to trust Sal to be right and I would go for sensory overload on Mindy. I figured that the word had already spread about what was going on in the bedroom, but just to make sure I circulated and made sure that every guy there knew.

Hopefully now, whatever happened would only make Mindy hate me for the rest of my life, but she wouldn't tell Barry. If Sal was wrong then I was dead anyway, sensory overload or no.

I spent an hour fighting with myself over whether or not to go to the bedroom and see what was going on or not. I finally talked myself into doing it and when I walked into the room I saw that Mindy had come out from under the influence of the Special K and it seemed that Sal had known what he was talking about.

Sal was on the bed and Mindy was on top of him and moving up and down on his cock. Dave walked over to the side of the bed and stuck his cock toward her face and she leaned to her left and took it in her mouth. Sal saw me standing there and said, "Take her ass dude, let's give her a three holer. I looked at her lovely heart shaped ass and saw that someone else had already been there. I dropped my pants and started to get on the bed. Harry yelled, "Hey, that's not fair, I was next."

"Sorry guy, it's my party and she's my date. I've got priority."

At the sound of my voice Mindy took her mouth off Dave and turned and looked back at me. I gave her a weak "sorry about this" kind of smile and she just looked at me for several seconds and then turned her attention back to Dave.

When Mindy had looked at me I had almost lost my hard on, but when she turned back to Dave Sal took her shoulders and pulled her down to his chest. This made Dave change positions so he could keep his cock in her mouth and it also elevated her ass and made it more accessible. I looked at her brown eye with a trace of cum leaking from it and got instantly hard again. I lined the head of my cock up with her asshole and gently pushed in and then Mindy rammed her ass back at me and I went all the way in. I could feel her sphincter muscles sucking at my cock and I went nuts and started fucking her hard.

Sal and I got a rhythm going and I could hear Mindy squealing around the cock in her mouth as Sal and I pounded away. Sal got his rocks off and rolled out from under her and Dave pulled out of her mouth and got down on the bed. During the short time that Mindy didn't have a cock in her mouth I heard her moan, "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, oh god so good, so good" and then her words were muffled as Dave pulled her head down on his cock. It took me several minutes of hard stroking before I came and when I finally pulled out Harry took my place.

For a while I leaned against the wall and watched as Dave came in her mouth and Harry came in her ass. Three other guys got on the bed with Mindy and I listened to her telling them to "hurry up and fuck me." It occurred to me that Mindy had a hole I hadn't come in yet. I went to the bathroom and washed my cock and then went back and waited for her mouth to come free. On the bed Joey was grabbing the back of her head so I knew that he was getting ready to cum and I moved over to be ready to take his place. I saw cum dribble out of the corner of Mindy's mouth and then Joey stepped back. Mindy was looking up at me, her mouth still in the "O" left by Joey's departing cock and with cum running down her chin and I thought that she was still the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Are you going to stand there looking all day? Either bring it here or get out of the way so someone else can."

Her tone of voice shocked me. It wasn't accusatory or angry, in fact it was devoid of any emotion and for some reason my cock just wilted and I got out of the way and let the next guy move up to her. I couldn't even bring myself to watch what I had caused to be done to her and I left the room.

The party petered out around three and every one left except Mindy and the three guys still in the bedroom with her. I went into the spare bedroom and went to sleep.

The door slammed and the lights came on and I started to lift myself off the bed. "Don't you fucking move you little motherfucking bastard." It was Mindy and even though I knew I was probably about to die I couldn't help but think how beautiful she was even when she was angry. She was still naked and the signs of what had been through were all over her. There was wet and dried cum everywhere on her body. She got on the bed with me and I started to move, "I said don't move you miserable little cocksucker." I didn't see knives or anything in her hands so I laid back down and waited for whatever was going to happen.

I don't know what I was expecting, but I was surprised when it happened. Mindy swung over me and planted her pussy right on my face. As it came down toward me cum was dropping in my eyes and I could see that her pussy hairs were soaking wet. As she pushed herself down on me she said, "You're the one who got it put there, you get to be the one to get it all out. Clean me out you fucking cocksucker and if you don't want me to cut your cock off you had better do a damned good job of it."

It flooded out of her. As soon as my tongue parted her pussy lips it ran out of her like water out of a faucet.

"Swallow it you bastard, swallow all of it."

I don't mind eating pussy, in fact I like to do it, but this was different. I'd never eaten pussy with cum in it before, let alone a pussy with God only knows how many loads in it. But as distasteful as it might be, if it would get me out of the mess I'd gotten myself into with a whole skin I would damn well do it and make her think that I loved it.

I dug in and ate Mindy's cum filled muffin like a man possessed and a funny thing happened - Mindy got into it. Mindy started moaning and humping her pussy against my mouth. I redoubled my efforts and she gave a little shudder, which I guessed was a climax, and when she did it her muscle contractions squeezed more goop out of her box and it damn near filled my mouth and I had to swallow hard to keep from choking.

Mindy had her hands on my chest and was humping my face and I wanted to see if I could make her cum again. I thought that if I could do that it might take some of the sting out of whatever she was going to do to me. I ran my hand up her body until I came to a tit and I started tweaking the nipple and she groaned "Oh God" and she started banging her pussy hard against my face. I reached up and started playing with the other nipple. "Oh fuck" she cried and she took her hands off my chest and fell forward. Her legs clamped my head, "Oh yes, oh god yes, eat me god damn it, eat me" and then she had an orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Brother's New Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds