• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Laura Pays for my Silence Ch. 03

Laura Pays for my Silence Ch. 03

Life hasn't always been good to me. I hate my job, my marriage has seen better days and i'm a reasonably good looking guy but not the kind of guy that gets all the ladies. But these days things have turned around and I feel like the luckiest guy alive. You see for the last month I've had my own personal sex slave. Her name is Laura, a stunning MILF, a classy beautiful woman who will obey my most perverted desires. Why? Well because I know Laura's deep dark secret. Before marrying John and having her perfect kids and her perfect life, she was a stripper. Now that may not seem too bad to most people, everyone has a past but Laura is terrified of her kids and husband knowing about it so she will do anything I ask. Anything to pay her debt to me. Anything to pay my silence.

And now I was ready to take it to the next level. My old college room-mate, Mark had gotten in touch with me with news that seemed like destiny. Mark was opening a strip club. I couldn't believe it when he told me.

"Seriously. It's all ready to open. I got the financing from a couple of guys."

"What guys?" I asked.

"The kind of people you don't want to know. But it's cool, it's all under control."

Mark was always talking about opening up a strip joint when we were in college, especially when he was drunk and high, which was a lot of time.

"You'll see man. All the pussy in the world and I'll be the boss." he would say before passing out. Good times.

"Well it's funny, because I've been in touch with the most amazing stripper you'll ever see." I said, smiling. I couldn't resist telling him about Laura and I could see him getting more excited by the second.

"You know what? I don't believe any of that." He said when I finished.

"I can prove it."

"How?"

I had the perfect plan. Just thinking about it made me hard.

"You know those guys who funded you? You want to give them a really good time?"

"What do you mean?" he asked. I explained that since Laura was determined to keep her previous career away from her family if I asked her to do anything she would do it, willingly and that there were no holds barred. I explained that all I had to do was tell her that I was ready for the next payment.

Mark must have thought it over for almost five seconds before giving the great sort of smile he always used to do when he was talking about owning a strip club when we were younger. He thought it would be great for his reputation with the characters who had bankrolled him and that it would be good fun too!

We talked further about when and where and how far we would take it. As Mark said "if she goes along with it – great, but if she backs out, that would drop me in it big time with these blokes". I assured him that she was desperate to please and randy as hell.

Mark said he had just the place in mind but would get back to me after checking with his backers. I was not surprised to receive a call from him less than 8 hours later saying that I should go ahead for the following evening. I agreed where and when and while Mark set it up I called Laura.

"I have an address for you. Be there by 11PM."

"That late? I cant leave the kids alone and you know John is out of town."

I didn't answer. I just stayed silent for about ten seconds.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad. I'll be there."

I didn't say a word.

"I'll do anything you want, anything you order me." She said, now scared.

"That's a good girl."

"What do you want me to wear?" she asked – obviously expecting similar treatment to what I had asked before.

I explained that she should appear decent – dressed as if for business but that she should wear clothes which would excite and make-up to match "but you won't be keeping the clothes on long so you had better remember your old routines and make sure the clothes come off OK"

"OK" she said "I will be there and I am sorry to have not agreed instantly – I will do anything you want, just please don't tell John",

I did not answer that but left her up in the air, scared that John would be sent the evidence that I had of her activities in the past.

I arrived half an hour early and Mark introduced me to his financiers. The black guy was named Rod and he was big; a tall muscular guy, shaved head and a mean look. The other guy was white, he was older, good looking. His name was Alex.

"So I heard you have something quite interesting for us." He said with a creepy smile.

Laura arrived right on time.

"Brings back memories?" I asked.

The club was small but classy. We were the only ones there. Laura looked around, not knowing what to expect until she saw the three men waiting for her, sitting at a table in front of the stage. They were talking and hadn't seen her yet. She backed up a bit.

"What..."

I looked at her. She had on a red lipstick that enhanced her full lips. Her short blond hair was perfect and she was wearing a long black skirt, tight enough to show off her firm ass and a white shirt with only a bit of cleavage. She was trying to go for a conservative look and it only made her even hotter.

"I want you to dance for us. Just like you used to do."

"But who are those men?" She asked a big frightened.

"They're my guests. You're ours tonight. You're going to satisfy our every desire and follow our every order. Do you understand?"

She was really nervous now. She knew what was going to happen. She was going to be a toy for three unknown men. She had no control. Her body was ours.

"Yes, I understand."

"Will you submit to us?"

"Yes. I just want to serve you." Laura whispered, visibly ashamed.

I was so hard I could hardly contain myself. She knew exactly what to say, the slut!

"Good girl."

I walked her over to the table.

"This is Laura and she is going to dance for us."

They looked at her and they obviously liked what they saw.

"How beautiful." Alex, the white guy said.

"Tonight she's ours." I said. No one said anything else. Everyone knew what was going to happen.

She got on stage. Mark turned on the music a slow beat but a good tune and Laura climbed onto the stage. She looked good up there, demurely dressed and a real MILF. Laura started moving her body to the rhythm. Right there, in front of us as the music played she turned from a wife and a mother to an object of lust. She lifted the hem of the skirt, slowly, revealing her long legs and black lingerie. She turned around and shook her ass at us. She bent down, her ass and legs moving in a sensuous dance.

After lifting the skirt higher so her tiny, see through thing was clearly on display she pulled the skirt clear off and threw it at our feet. Turning to her buttons she slowly undid them, one button at a time, coyly turning as she did it so that we only caught glimpses of her bra – a black lacy affair which did little to hide her prominent nipples. The shirt was gradually fully undone – se twirled holding it so that it covered her chest but soon the shirt was also off. She was in her bra and panties now. She was wearing high heels. She rubbed her breasts on the stripper pole, squeezing her globes either side of the pole still cloaked in the lacy bra that did little to conceal her assets. Then her butt – she backed onto the pole so that her butt cheeks spread out on either side of the pole like a dick poking out from between her legs. She sucked on the middle finger of her right hand – savouring the experience as if it was a dick she was creaming her way through – the look on her face giving it all away, then slid it down her body and inside her panties. She touched herself and closed her eyes. She was rubbing her clit. We couldn't take our eyes off of her. Then she took off her bra, covering her small, round breasts with her hands. She teased us and we loved it. She played with them, rubbing her nipples and continued dancing, almost hypnotic in front of us. Finally she freed her breasts and we admired them, fighting not to lose control. She got on her knees, crawled to the edge of the stage, slowly and then laid down, lifted her legs, took off her panties and revealed her shaved pussy glistening with pussy juice as she was so obviously turned on by what she was doing. She got up, walked to the pole and started rubbing her tits and pussy, up and down on it, slowly to the music.

"Get over here. On my lap." Said Alex the older guy. She obeyed.

Laura sat on his hard cock, rubbing it with her ass. This wasn't a regular lap dance. This was raw, wild and sexy. Alex grabbed both her breasts. He was dry fucking her like crazy. Mark and I were watching it all from the other table.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked, moaning softly.

"We're going to fuck you, rough and messy, and you're going to love it." Alex whispered in her ear. A shiver went through her body at the thought of how she was going to be used by these men, only one of whom she had ever met before.

"Get over here." Rod said, pulling Laura to him. He sat her on his lap and pushed his tongue into her mouth. Then he made her suck his finger and used it to rub her clit.

"You like that, don't you?" He said as Laura moaned louder. "God yes" she moaned – the feeling is superb I am so horny I could fuck a buffalo"

Rod now had two fingers inside her and was sucking on her nipples.

"Get her on the table." Alex ordered.

Rod picked her up with ease and placed her on top of the table. Alex started eating her pussy. Mark went over to the table and got on her right side. Rod was on the left. I just sat watching. Rod and Mark were playing with her breasts, rubbing her nipples, then they started sucking them at the same time. I just watched. Laura had three men, exploring her body at their will. She was moaning louder and louder. Alex's tongue was all over her clit and he was fingering her at the same time. Mark took out his cock and held her head.

"Suck it." He said, shoving it inside her mouth. Rod was still playing with her breasts, sucking them harder now. The gurgling, slurping sounds from Laura's blow job was driving me insane. Alex stood up and traded places with Rod. Rod was a master at eating pussy. His tongue danced around her clit and Laura trembled with pleasure. Alex and Mark were now taking turns, fucking her mouth. Alex's dick was going way into her mouth making her gag as he forced it down her throat.

"She's ready for you Alex. Look at her pussy. Its dripping wet. Fuck her."

"I believe you're right. She needs it, the naughty girl."

Alex held her legs up against his shoulders , forcing her legs back and opening her up for all to see and shoved his cock into her pussy. I know how tight Laura's pussy is and Alex's expression was pure joy.

"Oh my God." Laura said before Mark pushed his cock back inside her mouth. Alex was ramming her hard, holding her tits, her legs up in the air, still with her high heels on.

"Damn, she's so tight. You've got such a sweet pussy."

I could see he wasn't going to last very long. He pushed his cock inside her all the way to the balls, then took it out and shot his load all over her stomach and tits,

"I'm next." Mark said with a crazed look.

He made her stand, turned her around and bent her over the table so that her tits were squashed against the table and her butt was open as well as her pussy . He smacked her butt a couple of times, then pushed his cock inside her dripping pussy and held her by her shoulder with one hand and her hair with the other.

"What a amazing fuck you are, Laura." He told her, deep inside her.

He was riding her hard, from behind. Laura was moaning really loud now. Mark had a big cock and he was going all the way inside her, again and again. I walked over to Laura and looked right in her beautiful blue eyes. She was turned on beyond all recognition.

"What would John say if he saw you right now? His perfect wife! You're loving this, aren't you? Say it! Say it Laura."

"Yes... fuck me like the whore that I am." Laura said, completely out of control.

I took out my cock, held her head and started fucking her mouth without saying a word. I adjusted to Mark's rhythm. She couldn't take it any longer. Her whole body started shivering as she came harder than ever before in her life. It was like a chain reaction. I took my dick out of her mouth and came all over her beautiful face and hair and Mark shot his load deep inside her tight pussy.

Mark and I backed away. Laura was still bending on the table, breathing heavily, sweaty, cum all over her. That's when we all saw it. Rod was naked and he had the biggest cock I had ever seen. He walked over to Laura. She looked at it, almost like she didn't believe what she was seeing.

"Now you're ready for me." Rod said, smiling. He picked her up and laid her on the table again. Laura split her legs. He pulled her to him.

"Please don't hurt me. It's so big. I don't know if I can take it." Laura said.

"You will take all of it and I want you to see it going in." Rod told her.

He pushed the tip of his cock inside her and she moaned louder than ever. She watched his cock going deeper and deeper inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She was more ashamed than ever, fighting against the feeling but she was loving it. He got his cock halfway inside her and closed his eyes savouring the feeling.

"Take it like a good girl."

"It's so big, my God..." she moaned.

He fucked her slowly. Rod wanted her to feel every inch of his giant cock going in and out of her tight pussy. Laura was lost in pleasure.

"Don't stop. Fuck me. Harder!" she said, losing all control, without an inch of shame or inhibition. He was spearing her hard, sinking his cock into her as his balls banged against her ass – her cunt was making squelchy noises as his cock forced it's way into her deepest regions. Within a few seconds Rob was also at the point of no return and told her that he was going to "fill you up with my man-juice so that you become a real spunk bucket"

For the second time that night a man shot his load inside Laura and for the second time her body was shaken by a brutal orgasm. She screamed with pleasure as Rod filled her with his semen. It seemed like it would never end. He shot load after load inside her. Finally Rod backed away, breathing heavily. She had served us well.

As she was lifted from the table the spunk ran from her pussy as the excess dripped out of her. We had finished with her for the night and told her that she could go home now but that as she was such a whore she would not be needing her clothes and would go home naked. She looked anxious about this next order but knew that if she failed John would be receiving a load of very surprising evidence. She pulled herself up and went out to her car – it was now nearly 3 o'clock in the morning so she knew she was not likely to be seen as she drove home the miles to her house with the spunk running out of her pussy onto the seat. But she also knew she had no choice and that the demands I was making were becoming more extreme.

What she didn't know was that everyone of her antics that evening from when she arrived until the moment she drove out of the car park had been recorded on multiple cameras and that the tape from all of them would be edited to give more evidence to use against her for the next time.

Once again Laura had obeyed my orders. I could hardly wait for her next payment.

A huge thanks to Marie Smith for her outstanding contribution to this story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Laura Pays for my Silence Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds