• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Payback's a Bitch

Payback's a Bitch

I was sitting on the porch of my cabin, glad to be out of the city and wondering what I would do this weekend. As I looked down on the highway, I noticed a car that looked familiar. I grabbed my binoculars for a closer look but I knew who it was before she came into focus. That bitch Tracy, what was she doing coming up here, surely she must know she wouldn't be welcome after what she did to me. She had humiliated me in front of my friends as she told me in front of them that she could never date a looser such as me.

She had acted as if she was interested in me but was merely trying to make her boyfriend jealous. We were all at a party in conjunction with our high school reunion and she had brought her boyfriend. After playing up to me, they got into a fight and he left in a huff. I read it as she was no longer interested in him and maybe I had a shot with her. I remember how red my face felt as I saw all the snide looks my friends gave me. I know that after I left they were all laughing at me and how could I blame them.

As Tracy pulled up in front, I could see the look of surprise on her face when she saw me there. She got out of the car and came over to me,

"Ah, hi Steve, I'm so glad you're here..."

"Just can it Tracy, what the hell do you want?"

"The truth is I'm in trouble and I need a place to hide out for a few days or so. I remembered where you always hid the key, so I was hoping to stay here."

"So you were just going to help yourself, you've got a..."

"Steve I know but I'm in a bind here, John is really pissed at me and I'm afraid he's going to hurt me if he finds me. Listen Steve, I need help, I'll do anything you ask, just let me stay here."

I could tell she had no idea how much I resented her and how she had treated me.

"OK take off your top, I want to see your tits."

"Now wait a minute when I said anything..."

"Fuck it, just crawl back into your car, and find someone else to hide you."

"No, alright I'll take my blouse off but can we go inside."

"No, you do it right here on my front porch where anybody passing by can see you."

She dropped her bag and pulled her shirt up and over her head when I told her to drop the bra too, she didn't even hesitate. Her large tits sagged without the support of the bra but they looked great to me. I told her to grab her bag and follow me inside but I didn't tell her how much she was going to pay for treating me like dirt.

As soon as we were inside, I told her to get naked and while I watched her unfasten her jeans, I saw tears running down her cheeks. I knew I had her now and she would comply with whatever I told her. My next instruction was for her to sit on the floor with her legs spread apart so I could watch her play with herself. She was so embarrassed she hung her head and with her eyes closed failed to notice me get my video camera. I taped her for a while and then instructed her to smile for the camera. Her head snapped up and her eyes opened in panic as she saw what I had been doing.

"If you do everything I tell you this video will be erased when you leave but if you refuse me anything it goes on line and I'll be sure to send a copy to all your friends and family."

I walked over and undid my pants with one hand as I held the camera with the other. I had a perfect POV shot as I slapped my dick onto her lips and cheeks. She opened her mouth to me on command and I shoved my cock down her throat. She choked as I pushed deeper, then I grabbed her by the hair to hold her in place. I could see the look of panic on her face in the viewfinder as she struggled to get her breath. I then yanked my dick out of her mouth and continued filming her face as she gasped for breath making sure I was catching the snot running out her nose. Then I went for a repeat, fucking her face until I was ready to cum with a vengeance. With my balls against her chin, she could feel when I was ready and the look of panic on her face had me thinking she was worried I might drown her in my sperm. I shot my first load down her throat just to give her a taste, then I pulled out and just like the pornos, I blasted the rest into her face and chest.

I told her to wipe my cum off her face and then to suck her fingers clean while I taped. With tears of shame sliding down her cheeks, she did as instructed. The thing was that now that I had cum I began to think with my big head instead of my little one and all of a sudden, none of this felt right. I turned off the camera, went, and got her a washcloth, I handed them both to her.

"I'm sorry Tracy I got carried away, now I feel like a creep. Go ahead and erase the video, you can stay as long as you need, I won't bother you again."

I went into the other room and took a nap, feeling like some kind of monster. I didn't treat women like that and I wasn't at all proud of what I had done.

When I woke up, I went into the other room to see how Tracy was doing. I couldn't believe what I saw; she was sitting in front of my TV still naked watching the video I had shot of her. She had her hand between her legs playing with herself and moaning with repeated orgasms. She looked up when she heard me,

"Oh god Steve, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen, can we film another one."

That was all it took for my dick to get hard and for the little head to take over the thinking again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Payback's a Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds