• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Demon Seed from Heaven

Demon Seed from Heaven

As you know I'm always a Lady so anytime I am offered to spend time with a client I try to oblige and free up my schedule even if only for an hour or so. Sometimes this hospitality lends to some very interesting requests, people, and most recently supernatural events. Choose to believe it or not. Choose to think me sick or a freak. Regardless, this story is about one of those events.

My looks allow me to play the part of a wide range of fantasy roles. I can be the young MILF or the barely legal special girl daddy's always wanted. I love having that ability because it really does allow me to expand my horizons and sometimes get into some roleplay that I never would have thought about before.

This past weekend a friend of mine called me. She is a fellow Domina and she had a client she felt I could handle. He had a request that was a bit out of her league. He wanted a sweet innocent daughter waiting for him in his hotel room while he was in town on business. No bondage, torture, pain, humiliation. Just my kind of call. Though I don't usually do call outs I decided that the money was well worth it this time. He understand the rules so there was no problem there and he didn't want any trouble so the likelihood of an issue wasn't going to happen. Safety as always.

I got the address to the hotel and made sure to be there promptly to pick up my room key. I arrived a few hours before he was supposed to show up. This gave me plenty of time to get ready and be just what he wanted when he came in the door. I had the perfect outfit too. A mid thigh length baby doll style dress in black. It buttoned all the way down the front with the top button starting just between my c cup tits and the bottom button an inch above the hem line at mid thigh. I had purchased the dress a little tight so that it would strain across my black lace and silk covered tits. I did my hair in two cute little pigtails. My face only had a hint of blush on the cheeks and my lips were painted in a very soft girly pink. I had on no panties and had shaved for the occasion. My shoes were Mary Jane style but with a thick heel (very gothy but very Lolita). I even had on the little white socks. I turned on the tv and set it to a cartoon adding the touch of him coming into this daughters room after a long days work.

Around 8pm I heard the key slide into the door and the small click letting me know that it was accepted. I looked up and saw a very nice looking man in about his 40s. He was well built and in a business suit. He rolled his suitcase into the room behind him and set it at the corner. He said nothing to me at all. Stepping into the bathroom area I heard him getting more comfy. He stepped out with his tie gone, jacket shed, shirt unbuttoned to reveal a very nice chest, and his belt missing. He also had slipped his shoes off. He dimmed the lights and came over to the bed.

I was laying on my stomach watching the tv when he sat on the bed. I felt his big hand rub up and down my back and to my thighs slowly. I heard him grunt as his fingers moved up under my skirt to see if there was any barrier between my flesh and him. I smiled to myself and felt myself get wetter.

"Hello pumpkin. Daddy missed you today."

I turned onto my side to look at him and put the tv on mute.

"I missed you too Daddy. Did you think about me a lot?" I tried in my most seductive innocent voice.

He nodded then leaned back with his back against the headboard of the luxury bed. He stretched out a bit and looked at me. He motioned for me to move up to him. I did as he suggested and slid my way up to where I was in his arm but face to face with him.

"Daddy's had a long day pumpkin and I really need to have special time with you. Would you let Daddy have that?"

I smiled softly and nodded. "Yes, Daddy. Are we going to make out like we did the last time?"

He moved his hand up to move my one strand of loose hair back. He licked his bottom lip and nodded. Leaning forward he cupped my face and kissed me. I felt his tongue run inside of my mouth and in circles around my tongue. I felt him kiss me more and more desperately over the next several minutes. I began to cling and hold to my Daddy feeling him moving me into a laying position on the bed.

He got me on my back and enveloped in a soft cloud of blanket and pillows. He shifted his weight and I felt him move a hand down between us. I heard a zipper and then felt the bed as he nudged his pants off. He reached up and unbuttoned his shirt but left it on. He continued kissing me. I could feel and hear his hot breathing in my ear and it made me drenching wet.

"Take off your dress for daddy. I need to feel your body against mine babygirl." He began to help me unfasten the buttons of my dress until finally it laid open on either side of me. He brought my hands above my head and held them tight with one hand at my wrist. His free hand moved to my right tit. Slowly massaging it he finally pulled my bra cup down exposing my bare breast to him. He put his mouth on my nipple and began to suckle like he was breastfeeding. I was in heaven.

I hadn't ever told anyone but this was one of my favorite fetish fantasies. I love being daddy's girl and this was a dream come true. It was then that he almost read my mind. I felt his weight shift again and this time he was on top of me. His full weight. He moved his hand down and put his hard prick between my thighs and right against my clit. He shifted his weight one last time and settled in on top of my exposed body. My nipple was so hard from the wet and cold his mouth had left behind.

I moaned and he looked me in the eye with a very stern but hungry look. His voice was a whisper.

"Daddy's sweet babygirl. MMM your so wet for daddy and your nipple was so good. It's going to be so much better when Daddy put's his load in you and fills that tit up with milk. Now be a good girl and let Daddy love his babygirl properly."

There was no warning. He brought my leg up and in one thrust his hard shaft was in me all the way. He was bare. No condom at all. I looked to his eyes intent on having him pull out but I couldn't. He looked so hot. So horny, hungry, and intent on his purpose. I kissed him hard and wrapped my legs around him. I got so into it. It felt incredible. For that moment I was his sweet babygirl, unprotected, wet, wanting it, and wanting to be filled. Dreaming of daddy suckling my milk filled tit. I started to moan. I began licking at his lips and nibbling. Kissing and sucking his tongue. He hiked my leg up on his hip and stroked in and out of me.

"Unggghhh. Do it Daddy. I want to be Mommie. MMM make my tits full Daddy." It was my voice. I know I should have been horrified. This stranger had his cock in me bare but the thought that this handsome man could actually fill me with his seed and give me a lasting memory of this night was the most erotic and beautiful thing I could think of.

He moaned. "Daddy's going to fill you up pumpkin. So tight. So precious."

His mouth wrapped around my tit as he started pistoning in me harder and faster.

The next few minutes were filled with moans, groans, and the sounds of two bodies.

He leaned to my ear and whispered. "I really want to put it in you. Tell Daddy you want it and I'll fuck this seed all the way in your precious slutty hole."

I moaned and nodded screaming as his words, actions, and the beautiful eroticism filled my every thought and fiber of being. I came on his cock harder than I had ever come before as I felt him flood my womb with his strange erotic beautiful seed. My eyes opened and it was at that moment I noticed something. This man's skin was burning hot, his cock was thicker in me and was taking me deeper even after a normal man would have pulled out. I looked at his eyes and they were a golden red. He smiled the most beautiful smile and I knew. I knew that this was no ordinary man and I knew what I had just done. I couldn't help myself. I should have been scared but instead I was turned on even more. I kissed him hard and fucked to his cock harder. I came on him three more times that night and he stayed hard in me.

He whispered how good of a girl I was. He told me I was his. He laughed a sinister laugh as he pulled out and saw his seed flood out of me. He rubbed my belly and told me to sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling wonderful. I felt safe, warm, like I was enveloped in a large safe embrace. I called my friend on my way back home to thank her. She stayed silent for a moment.

"October. I never called you last night. I was sick as a dog and in bed."

I pulled the cover over on the side of the road and touched my hand to my belly. I looked in my shirt and saw a huge red mark at my tit. I looked in the mirror.....and smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Demon Seed from Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 508 milliseconds