• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sexy Bitch For Valentines

A Sexy Bitch For Valentines

12

Heather was 47 years old, an average looking woman for her age, but a little on the heavy side. She stood at 5'4", 210 pounds, double D breasts with a heaver ass but noting out of the ordinary for a working woman and mother of two young men. Her hair was brown and shoulder length, your typical bob cut suburban mom hair style. Heather didn't dress to impress, as she worked in a successful family owned grocery store as a cashier for the past fifteen years, she could practically wear whatever she wanted to work within reason, such as jeans, jogging pants, t-shirt, sweater, etc.

Her husband Rodney was also your average 49 year old blue collar dad, who worked as a local delivery driver for an auto part wholesaler. He was also your typical dad, standing at 5'8", 285 pounds, chunky with a bit of a beer gut, a balding mullet and sporting a moustache.

The couple was your typical middle to low income family and owned a trailer unit in one of the town's trailer parks around people much like themselves. The couple had two boys who they were very close with and maintained a good relationship with over the years.

Christopher, who was 18, just finished school and was still living at home and working odd jobs around town. Peter, who was 20 and attending his second year of university out of town, would usually only come home on long weekends and holidays.

Heather worked mostly from Monday to Friday and her hours were very flexible due to her working there for so long. She would often cash out and lock up for the night and cover for the manager when he wasn't in. The owner of the store is Mr. Russo, a Canadian-Italian man who came to Canada with nothing as a young man, but now in his fifties, he is quite successful owning two grocery stores in the same small town. He has tremendous respect for people with a good work ethic and treats all of his employees with respect and equality.

His daughter, Olivia, on the other hand is the complete opposite. She is a 19 year old princess, who has had everything given to her and no respect for anyone who isn't at her family's caliber of income. She refuses to work, but often will come to the store when her father is there to ask for money or will take things and walk out, without paying. Olivia will even go as far as randomly walking up to employees, insulting them or ordering them to do things as if she is there boss but it is obviously just a power trip.

On the other hand, Olivia is a drop dead beauty. Standing at a slim 5'7", 115 pounds, tanned skin tone, an hour glass figure with long black hair, hazel eyes and perfect B cups. Her clothes were always the best and dressed to show off her long legs and sexy body. Olivia apparently did some local modeling work for clothing companies, but most people don't want to work or deal with her because of her bitchy and poor attitude.

One particular day, Heather was on her break and decided to go to the deli to purchase some cooked chicken wings for lunch. While she was standing there, she heard someone behind her say, "Don't you think you should probably look in the produce section? You are fat enough as it is! I can see you growing while I am standing here looking at you!"

Heather turned around and saw it was Olivia, standing there glaring at her as if she was mad that she was on a lunch break. There was nothing Heather could do. She wasn't going to say anything to the owner's daughter and run the risk of loosing her job. Heather put her head down and quickly raced to the woman's restroom, where she cried during the remainder of her lunch break until having to go back to work.

The encounter with Olivia ruined the rest of Heather's day, but luckily it was Friday and she didn't have to be back to work until Monday. Also, her boys were both going to be home, so she was looking forward to the entire family getting together and had planed to cook a family dinner for Saturday evening.

Saturday evening rolled around and everyone was at the dinner table, everyone was laughing and talking about things going on in their lives, mostly all positive. Heather was happy to see her two sons and husband were all enjoying the meal she had taken so much time to prepare.

Peter her eldest son unaware of the situation which had occurred on Friday involving Olivia asked, "Mom, how is work going?"

Heather immediately began to cry, got up from the table and ran to the bathroom. Peter felt awful for asking her a question which made her so upset, but had no intention in upsetting her the way he did. Rodney who was already aware of the situation explained to both of the boys in hopes of letting Peter know it was not his fault she was so upset, especially since he didn't know what happened.

Peter responded by saying, "Wow, I can't believe she is still such a cold bitch," as he went on to tell his bother and father how he knew her in high school. Olivia would constantly treat everyone excluding the star hockey players and uppity bitches like her, like shit.

Heather returned from the restroom and hugged Peter, while reassuring him it was not his fault why she was so upset.

Peter told his mother, "Mom, I know how her from high school and she still hasn't changed. Someone needs to teach her a lesson, or she will keep getting worse."

Heather replied, "Maybe so, Peter, but some people are just mean people and there is nothing you can do to change them."

The family finished dinner and enjoyed the rest of the weekend together and tried to not bring up Heather's job or anything that would remind her of the incident which had occurred. Christopher and Peter made plans to drive to Buffalo with buddies to see a hockey game the following weekend. The following Saturday was Valentine's Day, so Heather was happy to hear the house would be quiet and she would get an opportunity to spend it alone with her husband.

Unfortunately, Monday soon came again and Heather had to go back to work. She would probably run in to Olivia sometime, and have to experience her unpredictable rude behavior again. Fortunately, this week the manager was away, so Heather would be doing more within the office and ran less of a risk of bumping into Olivia, but this would only be temporary.

Heather opened the store, did the cash outs and closed the store for the week, all a part of manager duties. Another duty was to maintain the security cameras if anything occurred, which usually didn't.

Friday morning Heather opened the store at 7 a.m. and began the opening duties of the store. At 9 a.m. she received a phone call on the manager's line from Detective Laing of the local police department. He explained there had been a string of graffiti vandalism in the area of the grocery store the night before and was hoping she could possibly check the outside security cameras for anything. Heather gladly agreed to cooperate, and immediately began reviewing the tapes. It was a long and boring task, but she was more than willing to help the local law enforcement and wanted to do her part in keeping her town safe and in order.

At 11 a.m., while reviewing the back delivery bay, Heather had noticed something which quickly caught her eye. She saw Olivia's powder blue Mini Cooper pull up to the bay, followed by a black Lexus. Olivia got out of her car and a shady looking black guy, in his 20's got out of the Lexus. Both parties walked to the loading dock where Olivia punched in the pass code which opened the bay door.

Heather watched the footage as the two went to the warehouse area, led by Olivia. Olivia pointed to the boxes filled with cartons of cigarettes. The guy picked up a box and waked it back to his car where he loaded it in the trunk. Olivia then waited for him to return and she led him to the front cash area where he began to grab several lottery scratch tickets and stuff them in his pocket, he must have grabbed twenty or thirty from the various cash check outs. Olivia then led him back to the bay where their cars where both parked, the guy reached in his pocket and gave Olivia what appeared to be several baggies with white powder in them. Olivia punched in the code closing the bay door and they both got in their respective cars and drove off.

Heather could not believe what she had just seen. She knew Olivia was a bitch, but to steal from her father, that is a whole new low. Heather knew she had to do something, because it was very serious and involved tobacco and lottery tickets, which was a mandatory police investigation. Even Mr. Russo couldn't get Olivia out of this one. It would be far beyond his control or influence. Heather picked up the phone and called Detective Laing, but it just went to voice mail. She asked him to call her back about the video tapes and then decided to take her lunch break.

Heather still felt a little self confident from her previous dealing with Olivia, so walked to the produce section to buy a pre-made salad. She found a delicious looking garden salad and took a small pack of ranch dressing to go with it and bean walking towards the express check out to pay for it. Just before reaching it she saw Olivia, strutting by and look towards her.

Olivia looked at her, rolled her eyes and said, "You stupid cow, you know there is as much fat in that dressing as in a cheese burger. I feel bad for your poor husband who has to look at you naked, but I am sure he is no better than you. By the way, is he going to get you a jar of mayonnaise for Valentine's Day, instead of flowers?"

Heather was furious and hurt, now she insulted her family and clearly crossed the line. Heather glared at Olivia and commanded, "You, little bitch! Come with me, now! I have something you are going to want to see."

Everyone at the checkouts stopped working and looked at the two who were clearly ready for battle. Olivia had a look of shock on her face from never being spoken to in that way.

Olivia then looked at Heather and said, "Fine, I will." Knowing her actions the night before may have been caught.

Olivia followed Heather to the office where the video footage was kept. At this point Olivia was really beginning to suspect she had been caught. She didn't carry herself in her usual confident and bitchy way. She walked slowly with her head down and grabbed a seat in the office.

Heather said, "Olivia, I know your father owns this place and it's the only reason I have a job here, but you and your comments have gone way too far by commenting on my family. I know what you and your friend did last night and its all on video. I really don't think your dad can get you out of this one and it will be up to the police to deal with soon."

Olivia went pail white and sunk further in the chair she was sitting in, she knew it was over, she went too far this time and pissed off the wrong person. Olivia tried to repair the damage the best she could by saying, "I am really sorry! I am sure you husband is very attractive and you are a beautiful woman. Just please, I won't be mean to you anymore and I will do whatever you ask. I just beg you to not call police."

Heather then had an idea and asked, "So you will do anything if I don't call police?"

Olivia very quickly replied, "Yes, for sure. I can get you money, nice clothes, jewelry...you tell me what you want."

Heather replied, "I want you to join my husband and I, just fooling around, no sex."

Olivia gasped, "WHAT? No...no...no! He is probably old and ugl...I mean older than me!"

Just at that moment the phone rang and Heather picked up, it was Detective Laing. Heather said, "Yes, Detective. I did call you and I did review the tapes."

Just then Olivia quickly said," yes, I will do it, don't say anything please".

Heather looked at Olivia and smiled while still on the phone and said to the Detective, "Well, I have only gone through the front parking lot tape so far, because I was really busy in the store but I am going to review the rest of the tapes over the weekend and get back to you. I just wanted to let you know I have started and I intend to have them all looked at by Monday for you. Have a great weekend Detective."

Heather hung up the phone and said, "Thank you for coming around. Olivia be here at 9 p.m. on Saturday, and please wear something lacy and red," as she passed Olivia a piece of paper with her address on it.

Olivia responded, "But, that Valentine's Day! I have plans."

Heather replied, "Yes I know, with me and my husband and if that doesn't work for you, we can make plans for you and Detective Laing to meet."

Olivia said nothing else and asked if she could leave, Heather agreed and told her not to be late.

The next day came and Rodney got up early, made Heather breakfast in bed and they enjoyed their day together. They later went for dinner at their favorite buffet restaurant, nothing fancy since they weren't the dress up type.

Rodney wore his best pair of jeans, a short sleeve button up shirt with his chest hair poking through the neck and his favorite NASCAR belt buckle. Heather wore a pair of jeans, a plain red sweater with a white heart on it and running shoes.

Over dinner they talked about their boys, retirement, life, and so on. Then Heather changed the subject by asking, "Rodney, do you think I am an attractive woman?"

Rodney replied, "Yes honey, that's why I married you."

Heather, "I know that may be why you married me 25 years ago, but how about now?"

Rodney, "Heather, you will always be my wife and I will always find you sexy."

Heather, "I know that too, Rodney, but how about if you compare me to someone like that," as she pointed to a 20 year old waitress, who looks similar to Olivia with a killer body wearing tight paints showing her perfect ass.

Rodney, "OK, I know where you are going with this, but look at me. I'm no men's fitness model. I am a near 50 year old guy, beer belly, hair in all the wrong places, and there is no doubt in my mind that you love me with all your heart."

"Rodney, I'm not saying you want me to look like that and I wouldn't want you to be a men's fitness model either, but I love you and want you to experience something like one of those young perfect looking women. You are the best man I know in this world and you deserve it at least once."

Rodney, " Lets be realistic, lovey, even if both you and I agreed to me experiencing a woman like that, who would want to have me? Look at me. I'm nothing special in the looks department."

"Well honey, you never know."

The couple finished their dinner at about 8:30, with Heather finishing 3 plates of food and Rodney finishing 5. They liked to get their moneys worth at buffets and headed back to the trailer park.

Once at home, Heather told Rodney to go to the bedroom and get ready for a massage while she to got them both a beer. Rodney loved massages and usually this special treat was only reserved for special occasions, so he was very excited. Rodney did as always for this treatment; removed all of his clothes, sprawled face down on the bed and buried his head in the pillow, waiting for Heather to start.

The real reason Heather left the bedroom was to wait for Olivia, who should be arriving any minute so she wouldn't knock. Sure enough, Olivia's powder blue Mini Cooper pulled up in front of the trailer and Olivia stepped out and walked towards the front door of the trailer. She was wearing what looked to be a white full length fancy designer coat and red stilettos. Heather opened the door letting Olivia in, and told her to be quiet so her husband wouldn't hear anything.

Olivia whispered, "How long do you think this will take?"

Heather very quietly replied, "As long as I say so, Olivia, and you better make it seem like you enjoy it. So for starters, we are going to go up to the bedroom and I want you to give my husband a massage. His name is Rodney, by the way."

Olivia rolled her eyes and whispered, "OK, as you say so, well I guess I better take this off..." as she removed her white jacket revealing a very sexy red with white trimmed lace bustier and garter set, with matching lace panties.

Olivia looked perfect. She was an absolute exotic beauty. Her hair was teased and flowed down her shoulders and behind her back. The pair tiptoed up to the bedroom where Rodney was still laying and awaiting his wife's massage on the bed.

When Olivia entered the bedroom, you could see the disgust in her eyes. This much older, fat, out of shape guy, with dark hair everywhere from his ankles to the back of his neck where the back of his mullet fell and extended all the ways down his arms, was awaiting his promised massage.

Heather motioned for Olivia to follow her to the bed where Rodney was lying. Heather pulled a container of baby oil from the night stand and squirted it on Rodney's back. Rodney let out a moan. Heather then looked at Olivia, holding her index finger in front of her lips, as if to remind her not to say a word. Heather then took a position behind Olivia and wrapped her arms around her body, while holding both her arms. Heather took control of both of Olivia's arms as if she was a puppet, and guided them to the puddle of baby oil on Rodney's back. She then began moving Olivia's beautifully manicured hands over Rodney's back and could see her fingers rubbing through the mixture of back hair and baby oil.

Heather whispered in Olivia's ear, "OK, I think you get the idea, now continue on your own."

Rodney suddenly spoke up saying, "Sugar, what did you do with your hands? They are a lot softer than usual."

Heather replied, "I started using some of that anti-age Avon cream that Sally from next door sold me, if you think they feel good on your back, wait until you feel them on your cock."

Olivia rolled her eyes again, as she continued rubbing Roney's back. She moved to his neck, shoulders, then to his arms.

Rodney again spoke up saying, "Are you going stay professional all night, or are you going to get down and dirty soon? I feel like I'm at some spa or something," as he chuckled.

Heather looked at Olivia and she knew it was her cue. Olivia then suddenly moved to his lower legs and very slowly worked her way up until she was finally at his ass. She took a deep breath and then started working it.

Rodney said, "About time, you know how hard I get when you rub my ass. I hope you're ready for me after this."

Rodney then spread his legs wide, as if to give a cue for whoever was massaging him to work on his hairy balls which were now in plain sight hanging between his fat legs.

Olivia then did what she had to do, with one hand massaging his ass cheek and the other cupping his balls and rubbing them. Rodney was letting out his fare share of moans to show his satisfaction and appreciation.

Heather then said, "Glad you're enjoying my treat so far. Now, why don't you stick your ass up a bit so I can play with your cock?"

Rodney replied, "This is different, but I'm not complaining," and he wiggled his fat ass in the air with is face in the pillow.

Heather grabbed Olivia's right hand, and then guided her to the foot of the bed directly behind Rodney. She soon saw Rodney's thick, hard ten inch cock, which was attached to the hairiest ball sack she had ever seen. Before you knew it, Heather already had Olivia's hand guided to Rodney's hard shaft and motioning for her to jerk it off, as if she was milking an utter. She then placed her left hand on his ass to keep her balance, and began pumping. Olivia worked Rodney's cock for a good five to ten minutes, pumping hard as if to get the job over with.

Rodney commented, "You were right, your hands do feel better on my cock."

Heather replied back, "Well sorry to disappoint you, but I was just about to stop jerking your cock and start licking your balls."

Olivia took a position behind Rodney, her tongue pointing out of her mouth. Rodney didn't smell the best, but she had to do what Heather told her to do. Olivia began to flick his sack and lightly touch it with her tongue, then suddenly she felt Heather push the back of her head as if to tell her to do a better job. Olivia went in, she began to suck on Rodney's nut sac and lick his cock and go slightly down his shaft as far as she could reach her head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sexy Bitch For Valentines

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds