• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Law of Unintended Circumstances Ch. 04

Law of Unintended Circumstances Ch. 04

Quarter of five rolled around. Liz poured herself a small glass of wine. She sipped it slowly, then gulped down the last bit. Getting up, Liz walked to the kitchen and washed out the glass.

Her clock started to chime five when the doorbell rang. "Little shits must have been listening."

Liz opened the door to Linda and a tall, muscular guy. He had one of those scruffy "beards" that jocks wore, "trying to show their manhood," she thought.

Liz stepped into the fully open door and invited them in. Linda smiled.

"Would you be a darling and grab that bag," she asked with a smirk.

With that the two walked in. The boy, "can't think of him as a man, they're children," they both patted her butt and the boy stroked her crack. Liz stepped out cautiously. The bag was just off the porch on the sidewalk. She was going to have to go out into the open. Mrs. Denison was at her mailbox, but she turned and headed back into her house. Liz picked up the bag and scampered back into the house.

Liz knew the bag contained something more to humiliate and degrade her, but not exactly what.

Linda smiled as she pulled out a video camera and tripod. Then another.

"Why don't you just lay down over there, honey, while I set up the cameras. Need to get the positions right. I don't know what the others have in store for you, but this will be simple." "Hon," she said, looking at the boy, "try to not knock this camera down, okay?"

He smiled. "Sure."

"These are the ground rules," Linda said. "We're going to fuck doggie style. You'll be down there licking my pussy and his cock and balls. Make me cum a couple of times before he does. After he pops his load, you'll suck me clean and then clean him off. Got it?"

Liz nodded. She's already had cum all over her face and she'd eaten Linda out, so this was nothing new..

Linda climbed on top, positioning her pussy directly over Liz's mouth, then instructed the boy to move one of the cameras a little so the aim was more at the two of them. Then he went around and shifted the other camera slightly so it also had a better aim at "the action."

"Okay, Lizzie Lezzie, get me wet. I don't want that cock pushing into a dry pussy." A defeated Liz started licking Linda's lips and clit. "Oh yeah," Linda moaned. "You really do know how to eat a girl. Tell you what. Make me cum before he starts fucking me."

Liz knew what Linda wanted and started after it, knowing that the sooner this was over with, well, the sooner it was over with. When Linda started to lube up, Liz noticed a strange taste in her juices. A rather unpleasant taste. Leaning towards foul.

After "a couple of hours" Linda started to moan loudly and thrust her crotch into Liz's face. Liz tried to stick her tongue into Linda's pussy while raking Linda's clit with her lower jaw.

Oh gawd yeah," Linda shouted. With that she dropped her hips, thrusting her pussy directly on to Liz's face. Her pussy fluttered and Liz could feel it pulsing on her tongue. Linda's hips gave some small but hard thrusting motions, then the groaned and settled her body on top of Liz.

"That was terrific. I'll bet there's some girls out there that would love to get ahold of that mouth. In fact, I might even know a few. Sugar, I hope you watched her."

Linda slowly stood up. "Got any beer in the fridge?" Liz nodded. Linda walked into the kitchen. "Coffee maker, but where's the coffee?"

"Freezer," was all Liz could croak out.

"Fucking' coffee snob. Need some after that. Why don't you just lay there for a while and finger yourself. But don't cum."

To her embarrassment, Liz found herself reaching between her legs, stroking her lips. She heard the beers pop open as the coffee started brewing.

"We're gonna step outside and have a smoke. That okay?" Linda asked, not caring about the answer. Liz didn't bother. Instead she continued to stroke herself, determined to only give herself a little pleasure.

Five or six minutes later she heard the two come back inside and vaguely smelled a bad cigar. They made some clattering sound and then she heard them filling two mugs, probably coffee. Surprisingly, she also heard two more beers pop open, then they stepped outside again.

After about ten minutes they came back in and walked back into the living room.

"Okay, Lizze Lezzie, time for the main attraction." She leaned over and gave Liz a full kiss on the mouth, forcing her tongue into Liz's. The taste was horrid, and suddenly Liz recognized what Linda's pussy juice was.

Linda again straddled Linda's head and leaned over. "Might want to give me a few more licks. Wanna make sure I'm ready to rock." Liz complied, resignedly.

"Okay, babe. Let's get the show on the road, we've got a time limit. And make damned sure you don't knock over that camera.. In fact, make sure they're both lined up again."

Liz heard some scurrying around and tilted her head back to see the boy aiming one of the cameras. Then he shuffled forward on his knees.

As his cock slid forward into Linda's pussy, Liz slowly licked the underside. "Oh fuck yeah. That's dynamite. This is going to be good. Capital good."

Well, Liz thought, he does speak. When he was all the way in, Liz shifted the aim of her tongue to the junction of the two and started licking. Maybe she could set him off quickly. He slowly started to slide in and out and Liz continued her licking, the underside of his cock and the lower edge of Linda's pussy and lips.

Suddenly he started thrusting faster and grunting. Liz knew her plan was working.

"Oh no you don't, you little shit. Don't." She never finished the sentence as he pushed in and gave slight but strong thrusts. Liz could feel his cock expanding and contracting. She smiled inwardly. Her plan had worked and it sounded like Linda was pissed at the boy. Then she realized, six, seven, eight. He relaxed, but cum was starting to drip out of Linda's pussy.

"Start lapping, slut. Take it all in and swallow it, cunt! You little whore, you made him cum too soon."

Liz started the inevitable, then smiled again.

"But babe," the boy pleaded, "you haven't let me come in a week. I was just too much. She," he paused for a second, obviously considering his fate, " you were great. You have the best pussy in the world. I couldn't help it. That little thing you do with it."

That little thing, Liz thought. She sticks it out and he sticks it in.

"Go cunt, keep eating. Clean me out. Every fucking drop." With that she pushed her cunt hard against Liz's mouth. Liz licked and lapped and swallowed. And gagged. It was horrible. Nasty.

"Oh yeah. We've been drinking coffee and beer all day. I even smoked two of his supposedly Cuban cigars. And somebody told us vitamin B also makes things nasty, so we took one of those. How is it? A little bad. Bad enough to make you want to vomit? Well don't. At least not until we leave. Now hurry the fuck up."

Liz continued until it felt like there was nothing left, then stopped.

"Done? Well we'll see." Linda reached under herself and stroked her pussy. "Damn, looks like the little whore got it all." She sat up, which put her asshole on Liz's nose, then stood. "Let's see you swallow a couple of times."

Liz had already been doing so, she couldn't help it. But she did, just to satisfy the little bitch.

"Very good. Now clean up my boy here. I know, he's going to get hard, but you don't have to take care of that. No time. He'll just have to jack off a couple of times."

He pushed the head of his shrunken cock into Liz's mouth, the slowly the rest of it. Sure enough, it started to grow.

"Okay, stud, that's enough," Linda commanded. "Dry it off. Like I told you."

He reached down and took Liz's hand, helping her to sit up. Suddenly he started rubbing his slimly penis across her face, the grabbed her hair and wiped himself off with it. And Linda was there with one of the cameras, getting everything.

"Okay, you can lay down and fuck yourself while we get dressed and put everything away. If you want to cum, you can."

Liz sat there, staring at the two of them. She wouldn't give them the pleasure.

Finally they were dressed and had put everything in the bag.

"I'm a little disappointed. I figured you'd want to cum a couple of times. Well, we're ready to head out. See us to the door?"

Liz braced herself for yet another humiliation and stood up. The three walked to the door and the boy opened it.

"Ladies first," he grinned, as Linda stepped aside. Liz felt herself being pushed further out into the open. To her horror, three men were unloading a trailer on her left. None of them had seen her, yet.

"I'd kiss you goodbye, but I'll bet you taste dreadful." With that, Linda suddenly jammed two fingers up Liz's pussy. Liz grunted at the sudden push. And startled when the boy pushed his finger against her anus.

"Let's go, boy-o." Linda shouted and the boy stepped off the porch for the car.

Liz had almost reached her door when one of the men yelled "holy shit, look at the naked broad." But the other men were out of sight and Liz was in the house in a quick pop, leaving the man to tell an unbelievable story to his workmates.

Liz realized she had no idea who the boy was. But wasn't disappointed. She looked at the clock. Oh no, she thought. It was 5 after 7. She had less than an hour.

She ran into her bedroom and into the bathroom. She started her shower, then stopped and walked back into the bedroom. Flopping on to her bed, she said to no one in particular "I won't give THEM the satisfaction, but I need it." With that, she again started rubbing her lips, only moved quickly to her clitoris and put a finger, then two, into her vagina. It only took a couple of minutes to achieve an earth shattering orgasm, but she kept going and had another.

"Oh my lord," she thought as she showered. "What have I become? Who am I?"

After a quick shower she dried her hair, then brushed her teeth again and gargled for the thousandth time. She looked at her clock. Eight minutes. Time enough to ... "NO, I WILL NOT," she shouted.

She walked downstairs and went to the door. It was starting to get dark, but she could see a new car in the driveway.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Law of Unintended Circumstances Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds