• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Guess Who's Cumming to Dinner Ch. 02

Guess Who's Cumming to Dinner Ch. 02

Robert sat in his chair silently feeling the tears dry on his face. What had started as an ill-timed act of fatherly disapproval toward his oldest daughter's new boyfriend had culminated in the loss of all that he held dear. The family that he loved more than anything in life was now in flux, their new found hatred for what he represented was impossible to deny.

He watched his wife, Diane, sitting on the floor next to the dining room table wipe thick globs of cum from her chin into her mouth. Her physical satisfaction was made apparent in every breathy compliment she directed toward her new lover. Robert's tormentor, Justin, was sitting on the edge of the table letting Tina lick him clean. Tina, the oldest child, had shown a side of herself the rest of the Parker family had never imagined; one of submissive lust.

The thought of what had happened to his family brought his attention to Krissy. The glimmer of hope that Robert had was sparked by the realization that his youngest daughter had not been involved in the debauchery he had been forced to experience. This hope was short lived, however, as Robert turned to see her sprawled across her chair frantically stroking her dripping pussy. His chest tightened and went cold as the hope died and reality reemerged. Krissy's eyes were fixated on the threesome in front of her as she panted between clenched teeth. Her legs stiffened and her eyes rolled back in ecstasy. Robert glanced at the other three and saw that none of them were paying any attention to what Krissy was doing. He watched as her young body lay back in complete relaxation. He had no concept of how much time passed as he watched her; his thoughts were of his youngest daughter's loss of innocence but his gaze was on the wetness running down her inner thigh and the soft rise and fall of her thin blouse. Krissy raised her head and lazily opened her eyes to see her father staring at her crotch.

"Are you fantasizing about me now?"

Robert almost jumped at the sudden acknowledgement.

"You've already shown us what a sick fuck you are so you may as well answer my question."

"Krissy, I've never-"

"You're a fucking liar, Dad," Krissy snapped. "This kind of thing doesn't just come out of nowhere."

Robert turned away from her ashamed. He looked down at his torn pants and shrunken member in disgust. He wanted to argue her point but deep down he knew she was right. The silence of the room let him know that everyone was now listening.

"I'm eighteen now, you know?"

Robert looked back at her trying to ignore the stares he was getting from the rest. He forced himself to make eye contact with Krissy even as she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a little more cleavage.

"I can tell my looking at you that you want to eat my pussy I just want you to be man enough to admit it."

Robert's heart was pounding but his expression did not change. Krissy spread her legs wider to give him a better view of her dripping snatch. She ran her fingers up and down it and spread her lips for him. Robert was vaguely aware of the sneers of disgust from Tina and Justin as they saw his hard penis through the opening in his trousers.

"Come over here and get a better look," she said smiling.

Robert's hands began to tremble noticeably.

"It's alright. How do you know I don't want to give it to you? Maybe I've dreamed about having your tongue slide up and down my eager pussy."

Robert dared not move regardless of what he was honestly wanting. There was no action he could choose that would give him the escape he so desperately needed. He was still just as motionless when Krissy walked over and stood in front of him. He kept eye contact with her as she dropped her skirt to the floor. She ran her tiny hands slowly up her thighs and across her trimmed groin. Even after all the sex that had occurred in the room he could smell Krissy's sweetness. She looked down at his erection and licked her lips.

"Well, that's a give away right there."

She reached down and took her father's hand and placed it against her heated mound. Robert could feel how wet she was on his fingers and reflexively started rubbing her.

"I want you to tell me what you want to do to me."

Robert's mouth was dry and speech was almost impossible. He mumbled unintelligibly and swallowed hard.

"I can't hear you, Dad. I can't help you if you can't tell me what you want."

"I...I want to eat your sweet young pussy."

Robert's vision blurred in a sudden flash of white light and he realized that Krissy had smacked him hard in the side of his head. As it cleared she leaned down close to him.

"You are a sick piece of shit."

Robert's eyes went wide and he tried to respond. Krissy stepped away from him letting his hand fall to his lap. Justin laughed out loud at him but Tina and Diane just stared. Krissy walked over to Justin and grabbed his huge cock.

"Am I going to be left out or do I get a go?"

"If you think you can handle this, little girl."

Krissy dropped to her knees between her sister and mother and began to stroke him.

"Oh, I think you'll be surprised at what I can handle."

She stuffed him into her mouth and started sucking like a pro. Tina's disbelief at her sister's display of talent quickly dissolved into selfishness.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Krissy?"

"Fuck off, Tina, he's obviously okay with it," she said holding his fully engorged cock out for evidence. "Besides, if Mom can have a turn so can I."

"There's plenty to go around, ladies," Justin assured as he grabbed Krissy by the hair.

Krissy sucked on his massive head and jerked him with two hands until he shoved her mouth back down. She gagged hard but refused to give up trying to swallow all that he had to offer. Instead she focused her attention on playing with his sizable swinging balls. Tina, not wanting to give up so easily, stood up and began kissing Justin passionately. Justin let go of Krissy's hair to pull Tina closer to him and grope her full breasts. Hearing Tina's moan of approval, Krissy stepped up her effort to please Justin and his throbbing meat.

Diane stood unnoticed and walked over to where Robert was sitting. She knelt down in front of him and slowly stroked his now disappointing erection.

"Robert, there is obviously something very wrong with you, I think you know that," she said as she looked into his eyes. "I'm not sure if you've considered what life is going to be like from this point on but I hope you plan on staying here."

He began to smile nervously.

"You made an obligation to take care of this family and I'm going to hold you to it. All of the bills are still going to be your responsibility and I expect you to keep us in the lifestyle we have grown accustomed to. Do you understand?"

Robert said nothing.

"Do you understand," she snapped and squeezed his balls hard.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. And I'm sure you know that you aren't going to share my bed anymore. I have wasted too much time with you, Robert, and I plan on experiencing the things I've missed out on. I don't want to hear one complaint from you. Ever. You will do as you're told from this day on. Are we clear?"

"Yes," he muttered, head down.

"Good."

She stroked him fast for a couple more seconds and let go. He sighed a wordless plea for release. Diane only laughed and walked away to take a seat in Krissy's chair. Tina was now kissing and nibbling at Justin's neck causing him to moan loudly. Suddenly, Krissy stood up and bent over the table pointing her ass at him. Taking his cue Justin pulled away from Tina and started to push inside her little sister. Krissy pushed back on him fast and buried his cock completely making him gasp with pleasure. He grabbed her hips and took a slow second stroke. Tina stepped behind him and ran her hands over his body. Krissy's short dark hair hid her face but not her screams of excitement. She began to push back meeting his every thrust.

"You're handling this better than I had expected, little girl."

Krissy stood and put one knee on the edge of the table as he gripped her tits from behind. She turned her head and kissed him deeply.

"You're cock is huge and I love it, but I normally fuck black guys."

Her admission shocked the family but only aroused Justin that much further. The thought of this young slut whoring herself at school to any and every big African cock that wanted her was now in the front of his mind. He pounded her little pussy even harder in an effort to show up men he'd never met. Krissy fell back onto the table as he tried his best to reach new depths. She squealed at his efforts but begged for more.

"Have you ever let one of them fuck your ass?"

"Why don't you just fuck it and tell me if you think you're the first monster I've had in there?"

"Oh, you dirty little whore," he moaned.

The sound of Robert shooting his load briefly stole everyone's attention. He sat stroking feverishly far after he'd stopped spraying.

"I agree, Robert," Justin laughed, "she is quite the turn on. Just too bad you're not close enough to molest this one."

Justin pulled out of Krissy's well used young cunt and positioned himself against her tiny pink asshole. As he pushed the head into her ass he watched her grip the table cloth and grit her teeth. He may be the first monster after all. Just shy of half way he pulled out to the head and started to fuck her with small shallow strokes. She yelled out louder than anyone had yet. Tina was hypnotized by the sight of her asshole stretching around his enormous cock. She watched it go slowly deeper into her little sister and began fingering her empty pussy. Krissy shook with a violent orgasm and knocked several dishes off of the table. At this point Justin slammed the remaining length into her. The combined orgasm and pain made her scream as if she were being murdered. Justin grabbed her hips and proceeded to assault her with long hard strokes.

"Fuck yeah, you take this fucking cock, whore."

"Oh, yes, make me take it."

"You like being degraded, huh? You like being used like a little slut, baby?"

Before she could answer she came hard for a second time.

"I bet you drop to your knees for any mother fucker that tells you too."

"Yes, I do. I love being a dirty fucking whore."

"You like getting fucked in your whore ass?"

"I love it. You're so fucking big. I want it so hard up my ass."

Krissy started rubbing her pussy as fast as she could hoping to cum again before Justin lost control. Just as she felt it wash over her Justin pulled out.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming! Swallow it, bitch. Let me fill that mouth with my hot cum."

Robert was jerking again as he watched Krissy immediately comply with Justin's demands and turn around with her wanting young mouth as wide open as she could manage. Tina and Diane were both fingering their pussies deeply at the sight of Krissy's anal pounding now it seemed the whole room would cum together. Diane moaned first as she wiggled three fingers deep in her pussy. Tina came as she reached around Justin and grasped his balls pushing him over the edge. He exploded onto Krissy's tongue covering it with one blast. By the time he finished her mouth was literally full and cum spilled down her chin. She managed to conclude her orgasm tasting his hot liquid. She had to swallow a small amount of it to keep from choking but kept the majority in her mouth. She crawled over to Robert and pulled him to her kissing him hard. As her tongue pushed Justin's cum into his mouth his cock erupted onto her tits.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Guess Who's Cumming to Dinner Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds